Jan 12 -'Serial predator': L.A. writer has been sounding alarm on Ed Buck for over a yea

most viewed right now
+27  28
50 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29  24
23 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '04        #1
1840 page views
75 comments

BIG RICHARD 105 heat pts105
space
space
$46,315 | Props total: 48889 48889
Jan 12 -'Serial predator': L.A. writer has been sounding alarm on Ed Buck for over a yea

Long before a second man died in the political donor's home, writer Jasmyne Cannick has been publishing accounts from his alleged victims.

When authorities in Los Angeles found Timothy Dean dead in the apartment of Ed Buck, a Democratic activist and campaign donor, early Monday morning, Jasmyne Cannick was not surprised. Just six months ago, Cannick had posted a warning on Twitter that something like this might happen.

“If another young, Black gay man overdoses or worse dies at Democratic donor Ed Buck’s apartment it’s going to be the fault of the sheriff’s dept and L.A. District Atty for not stopping him when they had the opportunity to,” Cannick*wrote on Twitterin late July.

In July 2017, Gemmel Moore, a 26-year-old black man, died from a methamphetamine overdose in Buck’s apartment. Shortly afterward, Cannick followed a tip from a colleague and reached out to Moore’s friends and family, who had discovered a journal among the possessions returned with Moore’s body. They were disturbed by what they said they found: Moore’s journal said that Buck got him hooked on meth and had drugged him against his will.

Cannick also published journal entries from Gemmel Moore in which he writes that Buck gave him his first meth injections and got him addicted. Cannick published photographs and videos taken by the men who said they were taken inside Buck’s apartment that corroborate key details from the initial death report and contemporaneous journals: a rolling red toolbox filled with s3x toys and drug paraphernalia, a sportswear fetish, and an aversion to s3xual intercourse.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department*confirmed*Thursday that homicide detectives are currently investigating Timothy Dean's death. On Friday, the L.A. District Attorney's office declined to comment "due to the pending investigation."

Earlier this week, Seymour Amster, Buck's attorney, told NBC News in what appeared to be a prepared statement that his client was not in custody and hadn't been charged in connection with the death of Timothy Dean, whom he said was a "longtime friend" of Buck's who had asked to come over."

"Ed was reluctant, but the friend was insistent,” Amster claimed. A short time later, Dean "began exhibiting bizarre behavior," which prompted Buck to call 911, Amster said.

NBC News’ follow-up calls and texts to Amster over a span of four days were not returned.

Now, over a year after Cannick first started to investigate Moore’s death and warn authorities that Buck is a “predator,” friends and family members of the deceased, along with LGBTQ and black activists in L.A. and beyond, are speaking out and asking why authorities did not more aggressively investigate Moore’s fatal drug overdose in Buck’s home.

While neither an autopsy nor a toxicology report has been released in Dean’s case, the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office ruled Moore’s death*an accidental overdose of crystal methamphetamine. The coroner's report noted a puncture wound on each of Moore’s elbows when his body was found nekkid on a mattress in the center of Buck’s living room.

“Our stories aren’t told and our lives are seen as expendable. It’s very easy to write off someone who dies of a drug overdose who was working as a s3x worker, but Gemmel was as much a part of our community as the many other young men like him,” said Cannick, who like both Moore and Dean is black and gay. “It may not be pretty, but white gay men taking advantage of young Black men in our community is not unusual—it’s just not talked about in mainstream America.”

FOLLOWING A PATTERN

Cannick, 41,*an award-winning social commentator*and former Congressional press secretary, started to investigate Buck just a few weeks after Moore’s death. Cannick said a tip from a colleague led her to look into the prominent political activist.

LaTisha Nixon, Moore’s mother, told Cannick “she had a lot of concerns and was not getting a lot of answers from the authorities,” Cannick recalled.*Cannick then spoke to friends of Moore, several of whom told similar tales: that Buck uses gay dating websites to invite black men to his apartment to use or try methamphetamines.

“We started to figure out there was this pattern and practice where he solicited and went after young, gay, black men — usually men who were homeless, HIV-positive, who were in need of food or money,” Cannick said, citing in-person interviews she conducted and published with people who say they met Buck for s3x and drugs.

“Not all of these men were on drugs when they met Ed Buck,” Cannick added, “but Ed Buck got them on drugs.”

Fox 11*published a news report*soon after Moore’s death that showed security camera footage of a second black man attempting to buzz into Buck’s apartment while police were still in the process of removing Moore’s body from the scene. Buck’s attorney, Seymour Amster, told Fox 11 at the time that Buck and Moore were “good friends” and claimed Buck is a kind man who reaches out to troubled youth who are often homeless.
In addition to Moore’s journal, Cannick published a detailed interview with “Blake,” another man who said he knew Ed Buck over four years, the same period Buck knew Moore. Blake and Buck, according to Cannick —*who published Blake's chat logs, photos, and interviews on her website*— smoked meth together often and eventually, during a period of homelessness, Blake let Buck pay him $500 to inject him with meth. Neither Buck nor his lawyer has ever publicly addressed Blake's claims.

Cannick said Lindsey Horvath was the only West Hollywood council member that lent unqualified support to her efforts to further probe Moore's death. Horvath, who stressed she has never accepted campaign contributions from Buck, told NBC News she found the Buck case “deeply disturbing” and suggested that power and race may have played a role in the investigation.

Read full story :

visit this link https://www.nbcnews.com/f .. d-buck-n957776

Democrats investigating democrat donors what do u expect ?
+3   

75 comments for "Jan 12 -'Serial predator': L.A. writer has been sounding alarm on Ed Buck for over a yea"

6 days ago '04        #2
BIG RICHARD 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
@
Why wont your bosses let u post this story
@ i guess u turning a blind eye too huh ?

6 days ago '08        #3
tdnupe3 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,436 | Props total: 24643 24643

[pic - click to view]

+23   

6 days ago '04        #4
space
space
 tdnupe3 said

[pic - click to view]

I guess u think its cool getting gay people hooked on meth to have s3x with them then them overdosing

6 days ago '06        #5
Skateboard T 46 heat pts46
space
space
$23,981 | Props total: 33773 33773
OP lS A RACIST
+13   

6 days ago '06        #6
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said
I may be but this is the man calling some shots for the dems and responsible for fake news and your turning a blind eye. But would rsther talk about trump eating mcdonalds. You have no integrity and u support a white man drugging and k!llong young black men. Seems like your racist
@

Bro... lmao those first three words
+17   

6 days ago '04        #7
space
space
 Skateboard T said
@

U think calling the leader of wwe geek squad is going t9 bother me ?
U posted on my wall 16 times in a row. And youve had that outburst at least 3 times. U cant get to me . I put u on ignore and u couldnt stand it. U tried pming me any way to get my attention. I even went against my better judgement and let u off and it hasnr been a pleasant experience and im reminded why you are on the list. Well welcome back.

Theres no way possible u can be so annoying and actually have s3x or physical contact in real life. And that goes for your 4 stooges friend marv to. Users like yall are the reason bx fell off so much. U sit around and argue and cry every day with people who have different political views then u, then attack users when theres proof if democratic corruption. Go join reddit u liberal f*gs
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '17        #8
TaxStoneCooked 92 heat pts92
space
space
$14,344 | Props total: 35576 35576
 tdnupe3 said

[pic - click to view]

Wearing a Malcom X avy and doesnt care about black guys getting r*ped at this democrats house.

Rich
+1   

6 days ago '06        #9
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said
U posted on my wall 16 times in a row. And youve had that outburst at least 3 times. U cant get to me . I put u on ignore and u couldnt stand it. U tried pming me any way to get my attention. I even went against my better judgement and let u off and it hasnr been a pleasant experience and im reminded why you are on the list. Well welcome back.

Theres no way possible u can be so annoying and actually have s3x or physical contact in real life. And that goes for your 4 stooges friend marv to. Users like yall are the reason bx fell off so much. U sit around and argue and cry every day with people who have different political views then u, then attack users when theres proof if democratic corruption. Go join reddit u liberal f*gs

You literally just admitted to being a racist
+10   

6 days ago '04        #10
space
space
 Skateboard T said

You literally just admitted to being a racist
By saying maybe i am ? Maybe im a billionaire maybe i got a 12 inch d!ck. Doesnt mean i am. Dam u dems are so desperate. Go get some pus*y man quit stalking me on boxden

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '17        #11
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said
By saying maybe i am ? Maybe im a billionaire maybe i got a 12 inch d!ck. Doesnt mean i am. Dam u dems are so desperate. Go get some pus*y man quit stalking me on boxden
Hes a lawyer though but acts like a fu*kin bizarre child

WE DONT BELIEVE YOU.

6 days ago '17        #12
Naga Sadow 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,668 | Props total: 39200 39200
 Skateboard T said
@

He said it and it's documented. You can definitely tell he's from mid/north Florida. They're a special type of racist.
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '17        #13
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said

Wow he was mad at me for leaving vms on his page after talking about my kids but he left you 16???!!!!

fu*kin psychopath troll.

Photoshopping posts. Dude is bizarre. Whats funny is if you didnt support Trump hed be your bestfriend. Hes not ready for the real world at all, no way in hell hes a lawyer. And he never will be one.

6 days ago '04        #14
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Hes a lawyer though but acts like a fu*kin bizarre child

WE DONT BELIEVE YOU.
I gotta stop giving these lames attention. Shame on me too. Its obvious dude has mental problems. I blocked him and he posted on my wall 16 times in a row. Sounds like some e stalker sh*t. Just imagine what type of behavior he has when a girl call blocks him or if hes even into woman.

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '17        #15
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said
I gotta stop giving these lames attention. Shame on me too. Its obvious dude has mental problems. I blocked him and he posted on my wall 16 times in a row. Sounds like some e stalker sh*t. Just imagine what type of behavior he has when a girl call blocks him or if hes even into woman.
I had to turn off my PMs and VMs because of him. Dude is weird as fu*k forreal.

The President has had zero affect on his life since he been in office and hes in here on his period all day about Trump.

6 days ago '04        #16
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Wow he was mad at me for leaving vms on his page after talking about my kids but he left you 16???!!!!

fu*kin psychopath troll.

Photoshopping posts. Dude is bizarre. Whats funny is if you didnt support Trump hed be your bestfriend. Hes not ready for the real world at all, no way in hell hes a lawyer. And he never will be one.

[pic - click to view]

If he was really a lawyer he wouldbt be allowed to post this sh*t its against the code of ethics. I could easily report this to his bar for a review. And no way he would risk his career. Its obvious dude is a fraud

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '17        #17
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said

[pic - click to view]

If he was really a lawyer he wouldbt be allowed to post this sh*t its against the code of ethics. I could easily report this to his bar for a review. And no way he would risk his career. Its obvious dude is a fraud
My god some of them are in the same minute.

@

Your 1 year sentence on my ignore list just got moved to 2 years. Yo a.ss need help. And some pus*y. Go feel a womans warmth man.

6 days ago '06        #18
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said

[pic - click to view]

Lmao oh word? What’s my Bar #? What’s my name? What’s my address?

Bonus, since you wanna talk about psychopath behavior...look at your bff

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+1   

6 days ago '06        #19
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said

@

Your 1 year sentence on my ignore list just got moved to 2 years. Yo a.ss need help. And some pus*y. Go feel a womans warmth man.
Thank god. Let’s make it 100 please. I love being able to destroy your arguments without any stupid deflection.
+5   

6 days ago '04        #20
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said

@

The bottom line is these guys ruined chat forums. There are no longer discussions. If you disagree with their political views they will attack your character anyway they can. And they gang up on people too. Its a shame. The only reason i still post so much is because i want to show these punks they aint pushing me away. Im not scared of there name calling and i will call out fake news stories every time. Im not going anywere

6 days ago '17        #21
Stand Tall 34 heat pts34
space
space
$8,909 | Props total: 13057 13057
Is this real news?

A journal that the police still have never seen?
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '17        #22
space
space
 BIG RICHARD said
The bottom line is these guys ruined chat forums. There are no longer discussions. If you disagree with their political views they will attack your character anyway they can. And they gang up on people too. Its a shame. The only reason i still post so much is because i want to show these punks they aint pushing me away. Im not scared of there name calling and i will call out fake news stories every time. Im not going anywere
Yup ditto.

Im not going anywhere either.
+1   

6 days ago '06        #23
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Yup ditto.

RETARDS OF BOXDEN UNlTE!!

6 days ago '04        #24
space
space
 Stand Tall said
Is this real news?

A journal that the police still have never seen?
Its hard to believe that it is but click the link. This murder hasnt been investigated because the guy is a democrat donor..this has happened twice and none of the democrat backers on this site will acknowledge it. Thats the main reason ill never be able to vote democrat , the party doesnt have any integrity , some thing i pride myself in having.

6 days ago '04        #25
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Yup ditto.

How do u mention that user rule336 or dome sh*t? I want him to tell messy marvs real life story
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Mary J Blige: Aaliyah was MURDERED & I was NEXT
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  15
Image(s) inside "I Seen 2pac Pull Up To The Club w/ Faith Evans, he & Treach Both Smas..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  10
Image(s) inside Crazy conspiracy theory involving our POTUS
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-16online now  8
Video inside 1839 World Fair... Our history is a lie