Jan 11 - trumps nonstop bi-ch fest might last until the end of february

most viewed right now
+21  84
45 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '09        #1
524 page views
23 comments

messy marv stan 5198 heat pts5198
space
space
$70,383 | Props total: 114410 114410
Jan 11 - trumps nonstop bi-ch fest might last until the end of february

visit this link https://www.morningstar.c .. -shutdown.html

The partial government shutdown, now three weeks long, would become the longest in history tomorrow. And it may extend for weeks to come.

President Trump's aides have started preparations for the State of the Union speech, discussing how to use the Jan. 29 address if the shutdown remains in place, White House officials said.

Meanwhile, the White House Office of Management and Budget is preparing for the shutdown to continue through the end of February, according to White House officials who have been briefed on the plans. Mr. Trump on Thursday canceled his trip later this month to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, citing the border-security and shutdown negotiations.

"We are continuing to look at all options on the table," White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said. "We would like to get the government open immediately."

Inside the White House, some aides have discussed using their captive audience for the State of the Union to have the president admonish lawmakers for a shutdown that at that point would be on its 39th day, and to reprimand them by saying they haven't given enough attention to what the administration views as an immigration crisis along the southern border. It was unclear whether Mr. Trump has been briefed on these discussions.

Meanwhile, White House aides were preparing for the shutdown to continue into the foreseeable future, as some officials argue that many of the political pressure points that would motivate leaders to find a solution have been ameliorated.

Enough temporary funding is available for millions of Americans to continue to receive food stamps through February, Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue has said. The Internal Revenue Service will pay tax refunds even though the agency is subject to the shutdown, after the Trump administration reversed a longstanding policy.

An estimated 800,000 federal workers are going without paychecks, but some White House officials said privately that is unlikely to generate outrage among most Americans. "What is the real impetus to make a deal from either side?" one White House official said. "It's not like the president is going to notice that the White House is empty."

A senior administration official said that there was "no date in mind" to end the shutdown. "We are just trying to mitigate the impact and make this as painless as possible for the American people long enough to bring the Democrats back to the table," the senior official said.

The GOP-controlled Senate adjourned around 1 p.m Friday for the weekend. The White House has no meetings scheduled with congressional leaders, and the president is considering a go-it-alone approach that would result in him declaring a national emergency along the southern border, which may let him pay for the wall without approval from Congress.

That path would face almost certain legal challenges, and has raised some concerns even within the White House. Administration officials are also considering other potential options for the president to act on his own, according to people familiar with those discussions, including asking the Army Corps of Engineers to examine potentially diverting money from other projects to pay for the border wall.

Mr. Trump, while saying he would still seek a compromise, views the emergency move as the most efficient way to end the shutdown, according to people familiar with his thinking. He continued to suggest that path with a Twitter post Friday that referred to the immigration issues as a "humanitarian crisis at our southern border. "

"I just got back and it is a far worse situation than almost anyone would understand, an invasion!" he wrote
+8   

23 comments for "Jan 11 - trumps nonstop bi-ch fest might last until the end of february"

2 months ago '19        #2
Covfefe2020 1 heat pts
space
space
$858 | Props total: 1075 1075
Hopefully it lasts even longer tbh

2 months ago '05        #3
blah blah blah 96 heat pts96
space
space
$30,258 | Props total: 42239 42239
Trump gonna ruin the country
+4   

2 months ago '04        #4
erickonasis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,490 | Props total: 31027 31027

[tweet - click to view]

+13   

2 months ago '11        #5
Sin 1920 heat pts1920
space
space
$28,837 | Props total: 84095 84095
 Covfefe2020 said
what would a successful outcome look like to you?
+4   

2 months ago '07        #6
Bighempin of QM 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,495 | Props total: 5106 5106
I want everyone that voted for him to feel the pain that Me and mine ben feeling for yrs! Let's go

2 months ago '11        #7
Sin 1920 heat pts1920
space
space
i honestly feel like the democrats would be the saviors if they gave trump his wall at this point

2 months ago '17        #8
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,447 | Props total: 25025 25025
 Covfefe2020 said
The longer it lasts, the worse it looks for trump. Not that his presidency is going that well anyway...
+6   

2 months ago '09        #9
messy marv stan 5198 heat pts5198 OP
space
space
 Covfefe2020 said

goverment services are already strained and will be strained even more the longer orange face bi*ch fest goes on
+2   

2 months ago '11        #10
Sin 1920 heat pts1920
space
space
 messy marv stan said
goverment services are already strained and will be strained even more the longer orange face bi*ch fest goes on
If the shutdown lasts two more weeks, the cost to the economy will exceed price of Trump’s wall

+5   

2 months ago '17        #11
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Sin said
If the shutdown lasts two more weeks, the cost to the economy will exceed price of Trump’s wall

People still not ready to admit he's one of the worst presidents ever? George W was a better negotiator than this clown.
+9   

2 months ago '15        #12
PineappleOG 39 heat pts39
space
space
$8,963 | Props total: 18382 18382
Worst president all time, hard pressed to find a worse one
+6   

2 months ago '08        #13
tdnupe3 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,049 | Props total: 27660 27660
All this winning. I don't know how the magas can handle it.
+4   

2 months ago '11        #14
Sin 1920 heat pts1920
space
space
 Ymmot said
People still not ready to admit he's one of the worst presidents ever? George W was a better negotiator than this clown.
man im ready to give him the wall just to watch it fail

2 months ago '18        #15
danneywilliams 45 heat pts45
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 3839 3839
Hey OP, stick to alien threads. This sh*t ain't for you.

2 months ago '09        #16
messy marv stan 5198 heat pts5198 OP
space
space
 Sin said

yikes

and hes gonna steal unspent disaster relief funds to pay for this sh*t. those funds are for disaster releif only and not to fund a wall he wants
+5   

2 months ago '17        #17
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
Hey OP, stick to alien threads. This sh*t ain't for you.
Like you are. After you proved how little you understand about politics and government yesterday. "Oh trump will pay with all the trade surplus." Little boy, we just had the worst trade deficit ever in 2018, you think 2019 will be worse?
+4   

2 months ago '18        #18
space
space
 Ymmot said
Like you are. After you proved how little you understand about politics and government yesterday. "Oh trump will pay with all the trade surplus." Little boy, we just had the worst trade deficit ever in 2018, you think 2019 will be worse?
You've been wrong many times in the past and you will be proven wrong again. We're gonna have a great time here at BX this year and the next.

2 months ago '17        #19
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
You've been wrong many times in the past and you will be proven wrong again. We're gonna have a great time here at BX this year and the next.

So far you have:
Trump getting elected president

Meanwhile you got thoroughly embarrassed yesterday.

2 months ago '18        #20
space
space
 Ymmot said
So far you have:
Trump getting elected president

Meanwhile you got thoroughly embarrassed yesterday.
Oh, I think it's more than that, but what's the point of me listing all of his accomplishments. It'll only fall on deaf ears.

2 months ago '17        #21
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,549 | Props total: 27151 27151
Worst dealmaker of all time.

Last year he literally had both sides signed off on 23billion for border security(not just a wall, but a range of counter measures) in exchange for DACA and a track for legalization for people already here and he changed his mind after agreeing because of Hannity and fox news calling him soft..

He 's going to end up giving up more for 1/3rd of what he could have had.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #22
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
Oh, I think it's more than that, but what's the point of me listing all of his accomplishments. It'll only fall on deaf ears.
Accomplishments?
You said I've been wrong about a lot of things. I said so far I've been wrong about trump getting elected. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

Why is it so hard for you to follow simple conversations?

2 months ago '18        #23
space
space
 Ymmot said
Accomplishments?
You said I've been wrong about a lot of things. I said so far I've been wrong about trump getting elected. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

Why is it so hard for you to follow simple conversations?
If you think his only accomplishment was him getting elected, there's nothing I can say that will convince you otherwise.

2 months ago '17        #24
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
If you think his only accomplishment was him getting elected, there's nothing I can say that will convince you otherwise.
Why do you keep talking about accomplishments? I can't keep explaining this to you. You are definitely a trump supporter. Let's leave it at that.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  65
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
345 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-57online now  40
Image(s) inside Ciara files petition to change her son with Future name to Russell Wil..
232 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside ‘Vegan’ YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
68 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Blacks at Xbox
61 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy