Have you ever seen a baby pigeon?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '05        #1
2799 page views
53 comments

_Player2 386 heat pts386
space
space
$17,131 | Props total: 21301 21301
Have you ever seen a baby pigeon?

53 comments for "Have you ever seen a baby pigeon?"

1 month ago '04        #2
Prometheus 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 9069 9069
First slap

1 month ago '04        #3
lilguru84 
space
space
$1,053 | Props total: 222 222
Second slap
+1   

1 month ago '06        #4
mrep3 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,891 | Props total: 9041 9041
+1   

1 month ago '14        #5
echion911 246 heat pts246
space
space
$5,393 | Props total: 13013 13013
According to the website, the last bird died in 2001 and now every bird you see is a clone.

+14   

1 month ago '17        #6
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,795 | Props total: 21497 21497
When I'm smoking weed I come here i laugh

It's easy
+26   

1 month ago '17        #7
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
space
$403 | Props total: 1209 1209
To me, this is "woke" in a nutshell.
+12   

1 month ago '18        #8
BrooklynDamien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,432 | Props total: 10148 10148
Yeah bruh... All the time. They are little brown birds...
+1   

1 month ago '18        #9
niruggg 35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,501 | Props total: 14923 14923
 WHATEVERMAN said
To me, this is "woke" in a nutshell.

1 month ago '10        #10
Big Louie Guwop 154 heat pts154
space
space
$14,664 | Props total: 18048 18048
I've seen it all now

1 month ago '10        #11
Big Louie Guwop 154 heat pts154
space
space
$14,664 | Props total: 18048 18048

[pic - click to view]

Baby pigeon
+11   

1 month ago '05        #12
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$25,793 | Props total: 8683 8683
Are pigeons edible?

1 month ago '17        #13
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
space
$403 | Props total: 1209 1209
So, is there an explanation for bird sh*t on that website? LOL
+2   

1 month ago '16        #14
wesleypipes 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,489 | Props total: 13762 13762
 WHATEVERMAN said
So, is there an explanation for bird sh*t on that website? LOL
Is a gay clothing brand
+2   

1 month ago '16        #15
MrMAHA 
space
space
$25 | Props total: 129 129
Boom! Crisis averted.

[pic - click to view]

+9   

1 month ago '15        #16
liquidzero 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 5170 5170
One day I was in IKEA looking for a good sofa to jerk off on. I hopped on each sofa and took my d*ck out and started to stroke it. I had my favorite pr0n playing in the background(Not revealing what it was because it's kinda weird). I went up and down my c*ck until I was ready to blow my load. I managed to stop before the floodgates broke loose. The store wasn't very busy this day so I didn’t get kicked out. After my session, I went to the restaurant inside IKEA and had some famous Swedish meatballs. The meatballs were subpar and gave me a slightly upset stomach. I didn’t think much of it, and I went back to shopping. I sat on the couch beat my meat and got off. This routine went on for a while because had high requirements for my couch. It had to be under 5000 dollars and the seat had to be comfortable for my bottom. It couldn’t be too prickly or too cold. After hours of wanking, I finally settled on a couch. The sofa was perfect. The seat was made out of smooth and thick fabric. I decided that I should reward myself and let it all out. It turns out that a lot of teasing can weaken a man’s p*nis and allow for a quick and far cumshot. I got c*m all over the floor and the table that was sitting in front of the sofa. At this point, I had mixed emotions. I did not know if I should be proud f such a large cumshot or if I should be ashamed for making such a mess. The store was nearly abandoned, but one old couple walked by as I pulled my pants up. They saw the mess that I had made but did not a*sume that the white liquid was cum. The couple called management over to clean the mess because the couple wanted to buy the sofa as well. A couple workers came over to clean it up and asked what had spilled. I beat around the bush until the workers noticed that there were no cups or trash cans present near the sofa. Then one of the employees had a disgusted look on their face. The employees excused themselves to the corner of one aisle and had a discussion. The came back and asked, “sir is this your cum”. I was young and scared so I responded yes. Then the employee ran out and got the entire staff into the store. They got gloves and a mask and cleaned it all up. Then the manager came and checked the security camera footage. There I was with my phone on a pr0n website and beating my meat hard. The manager looked deeper into the camera footage and found that I had sat on all the couches butt-nekkid and jerked off. To make matters worse, one of the couches I had fapped on had a small turd on it that came from my meatballs earlier. The manager said that I had to pay for all the damn couches and that I was banned from all IKEAs. I was invited to his office to discuss plans to pay off the couches. The bill was over 200k dollars since I sat on many couches and had to pay numerous fines. I did not have that kind of money available so, the manager made me pay 50k up front and took some land I owned to get the rest of my money. On the bright side, I get to keep all the couches that I sat on. My house is not that big and cannot hold that many couches so I had to get rid of them all.

1 month ago '16        #17
dk man 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 12464 12464
Birds Aren’t Real thats a bar . ask me how
+10   

1 month ago '16        #18
dk man 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 12464 12464
aYO who’s mans dat is
+1   

1 month ago '16        #19
B86 
space
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 7333 7333
Since everybody is a clown like usual and not even giving it any thought...no, OP, I've actually never seen a baby pigeon so this is something to think about, though I'm sure there is a reason we don't see many baby pigeons
+1   

1 month ago '04        #20
Mike T 172 heat pts172
space
space
$16,178 | Props total: 29643 29643
I mean nobody is answering op's question though

I know why we don't see them but nobody is answering
+2   

1 month ago '16        #21
DonLimpio 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 5293 5293
I found 2 pigeon eggs on my balcony this recent summer while I was cleaning it out. The mother abandoned them and they never hatched.

Or maybe they were never going to hatch. Maybe they were dummy eggs planted by drone birds to feed the propaganda machine
+10   

1 month ago '15        #22
darealjstylez86 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 446 446
 liquidzero said
One day I was in IKEA looking for a good sofa to jerk off on. I hopped on each sofa and took my d*ck out and started to stroke it. I had my favorite pr0n playing in the background(Not revealing what it was because it's kinda weird). I went up and down my c*ck until I was ready to blow my load. I managed to stop before the floodgates broke loose. The store wasn't very busy this day so I didn’t get kicked out. After my session, I went to the restaurant inside IKEA and had some famous Swedish meatballs. The meatballs were subpar and gave me a slightly upset stomach. I didn’t think much of it, and I went back to shopping. I sat on the couch beat my meat and got off. This routine went on for a while because had high requirements for my couch. It had to be under 5000 dollars and the seat had to be comfortable for my bottom. It couldn’t be too prickly or too cold. After hours of wanking, I finally settled on a couch. The sofa was perfect. The seat was made out of smooth and thick fabric. I decided that I should reward myself and let it all out. It turns out that a lot of teasing can weaken a man’s p*nis and allow for a quick and far cumshot. I got c*m all over the floor and the table that was sitting in front of the sofa. At this point, I had mixed emotions. I did not know if I should be proud f such a large cumshot or if I should be ashamed for making such a mess. The store was nearly abandoned, but one old couple walked by as I pulled my pants up. They saw the mess that I had made but did not a*sume that the white liquid was cum. The couple called management over to clean the mess because the couple wanted to buy the sofa as well. A couple workers came over to clean it up and asked what had spilled. I beat around the bush until the workers noticed that there were no cups or trash cans present near the sofa. Then one of the employees had a disgusted look on their face. The employees excused themselves to the corner of one aisle and had a discussion. The came back and asked, “sir is this your cum”. I was young and scared so I responded yes. Then the employee ran out and got the entire staff into the store. They got gloves and a mask and cleaned it all up. Then the manager came and checked the security camera footage. There I was with my phone on a pr0n website and beating my meat hard. The manager looked deeper into the camera footage and found that I had sat on all the couches butt-nekkid and jerked off. To make matters worse, one of the couches I had fapped on had a small turd on it that came from my meatballs earlier. The manager said that I had to pay for all the damn couches and that I was banned from all IKEAs. I was invited to his office to discuss plans to pay off the couches. The bill was over 200k dollars since I sat on many couches and had to pay numerous fines. I did not have that kind of money available so, the manager made me pay 50k up front and took some land I owned to get the rest of my money. On the bright side, I get to keep all the couches that I sat on. My house is not that big and cannot hold that many couches so I had to get rid of them all.
I only dream of doing marvelous things like this..... I dont know how I could ever be so brave and bold as u.... teach me your ways!!!!

1 month ago '18        #23
Your News Now 74 heat pts74
space
space
$703 | Props total: 4299 4299
 Sluggernaut said
Are pigeons edible?
+2   

1 month ago '15        #24
EnigmaticPigeon 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,461 | Props total: 29712 29712

[pic - click to view]

+11   

1 month ago '17        #25
My Back Hand 76 heat pts76
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 17583 17583
 liquidzero said

Home      

most viewed right now
+67online now  15
Image(s) inside thai beauty
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+170online now  15
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
130 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
147 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy