Mother records daughter dying of heroin overdose :sadto:

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '06        #1
2601 page views
202 comments

991 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,529 | Props total: 2212 2212
Mother records daughter dying of heroin overdose :sadto:

Stay off the drugs peeps. There's always an alternative. Im speaking to anybody on bx. if u struggle with this, go seek help and be set free.

+16   

202 comments for "Mother records daughter dying of heroin overdose :sadto:"

2 weeks ago '05        #2
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$25,628 | Props total: 8390 8390
We have a huge opioid addiction in this country
This kids heart just stopped, went into cardiac arrest, after years of using

sh*t even when you stop, if you do it cold turkey, sh*t can k*ll you

That should be enough to deter you
+13   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
W24x55 66 heat pts66
space
space
$13,819 | Props total: 18650 18650
That is the most god-awful sh*t I've seen in 2019 thus far
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #4
Proffesor X 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 9644 9644
Would care but the way history is set up.........
+22   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
Meechy09 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$757 | Props total: 3932 3932
That was tough.

Post this a million times on IG even though it won’t make a difference.

I got an ex who used to model in high school. lil dark skin with some pretty a*s skin......... she a full blown fiend now. fu*ked this other lil bi*ch who was pretty as fu*k back in the day....... full blown fiend. She was shooting dope with her moms and her mom died. Pops died off drugs, her brother got murdered, her oldest brother just got life he was one of the leaders of The Short North Posse here in Columbus
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #6
kriskross00 124 heat pts124
space
space
$21,667 | Props total: 33763 33763
 Sluggernaut said
We have a huge opioid addiction in this country
This kids heart just stopped, went into cardiac arrest, after years of using

sh*t even when you stop, if you do it cold turkey, sh*t can k*ll you

That should be enough to deter you
You would think...seeing thousands of drunk drivers k*ll kids...thousands of people throw their life away for meth...lose their teeth..turn into bums...addicts...you would think it would be that easy to deter people...yet here we are
+6   

2 weeks ago '06        #7
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Would care but the way history is set up.........
What do u mean?

2 weeks ago '18        #8
space
space
 991 said
What do u mean?
Those who get it understand what I mean........
+28   

2 weeks ago '18        #9
Dade County 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,489 | Props total: 8035 8035
@ I hope you watch this
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #10
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Those who get it understand what I mean........
I thought that is what u meant but I was hoping I was wrong. U need to grow up man. We all bleed red.

2 weeks ago '14        #11
Cali Mist 
space
space
$193 | Props total: 482 482

2 weeks ago '18        #12
space
space
 991 said
I thought that is what u meant but I was hoping I was wrong. U need to grow up man. We all bleed red.
yet many of us have bled merciless gallons and buckets more then others...........FOH........
+14   

2 weeks ago '18        #13
Hollywood 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$475 | Props total: 1699 1699
 Dade County said
@ I hope you watch this
let that scum be.

I hate ppl w/ that massa mentality. unless you're

2 weeks ago '18        #14
Dade County 3 heat pts
space
space
 Hollywood said
let that scum be.

I hate ppl w/ that massa mentality. unless you're

n*gga how it massa mentality? I told him to watch the video not if he wanted me to tap dance for him.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #15
Meechy09 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$757 | Props total: 3932 3932
 Dade County said
n*gga how it massa mentality? I told him to watch the video not if he wanted me to tap dance for him.
Still fu*k that n*gga. He be the main one throwing n*gga around
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
Dade County 3 heat pts
space
space
 Meechy09 said
Still fu*k that n*gga. He be the main one throwing n*gga around
I haven’t seen it but if he does then he can keep smoking/injecting meth
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #17
Tastemaker331 69 heat pts69
space
space
$41,767 | Props total: 19979 19979

2 weeks ago '06        #18
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 Proffesor X said
yet many of us have bled merciless gallons and buckets more then others...........FOH........
Everyone has. It's time to judge people on character not color. That's how it always should've been but humans are stupid.
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #19
space
space
 991 said
Everyone has. It's time to judge people on character not color. That's how it always should've been but humans are stupid.

$19,990,816 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 333,636 people in 24 days

All that sounds good, but that ain't the real world breh. You're the one that needs to grow up. That is how things should of always been, but lets be clear, the way things were and are now is a one way street. I am not playing offense, I am playing defense. and that's strictly out of necessity for survival and the future of people that look like me.
+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #20
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 Proffesor X said

$19,990,816 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 333,636 people in 24 days

All that sounds good, but that ain't the real world breh. You're the one that needs to grow up. That is how things should of always been, but lets be clear, the way things were and are now is a one way street. I am not playing offense, I am playing defense. and that's strictly out of necessity for survival and the future of people that look like me.
Politics are fake.

Secondly u will always be a victim if u have that mentality. U act like u are a runaway slave. U can go be a doctor if u want. U are free. Why are u hating me because of something my ancestors did? I had nothing to do with it. God says in the Bible vengeance is his. U don't have to worry about that part. Everyone will be held accountable. All the white people that did black people wrong, they will have to answer for it. God also says love ur enemies. God says not to hate. If u aren't doing God's will, u are on the wrong path. His path leads to life and love.

2 weeks ago '18        #21
space
space
 991 said
Politics are fake.

Secondly u will always be a victim if u have that mentality. U act like u are a runaway slave. U can go be a doctor if u want. U are free. Why are u hating me because of something my ancestors did? I had nothing to do with it. God says in the Bible vengeance is his. U don't have to worry about that part. Everyone will be held accountable. All the white people that did black people wrong, they will have to answer for it. God also says love ur enemies. God says not to hate. If u aren't doing God's will, u are on the wrong path. His path leads to life and love.
That post was about the people that are tripping over themselves to donate, not the political aspect.

And I act like a runaway slave?

We are done here. That comment was mighty white of you breh. You're the type to just preach that things are just the way things are, but get offended when black people speak against the way things are, cause you are not part of the problem. But that's bullsh*t. The first thing you do when I delved deeper is go to slavery. Really, so is that the only gripe that black have with today's society to people like you? Slavery?

And sorry God "wrath" is not stopping racism right now is it? Speak out against that sh*t instead of trying to give blacks a good talking you fake bastard.

Lastly GOD is fake. How are you preaching GOD to me while at the same time mocking my concerns as a black man dealing with today's society that's not Christian. You think Jesus would tried to respect white supremacy? That makes no sense. Pick a side

Last edited by Proffesor X; 01-10-2019 at 05:04 PM..
+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #22
991 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
 Proffesor X said
That post was about the people that are tripping over themselves to donate, not the political aspect.

And I act like a runaway slave?

We are done here. That comment was mighty white of you breh. You're the type to just preach that things are just the way things are, but get offended when black people speak against the way things are, cause you are not part of the problem. But that's bullsh*t. The first thing you do when I delved deeper is go to slavery. Really, so is that the only gripe that black have with today's society to people like you? Slavery?

And sorry God "wrath" is not stopping racism right now is it? Speak out against that sh*t instead of trying to give blacks a good talking you fake bastard.
Ur literally f*ghting me over something I had nothing to do with and I promote peace. Ur done with that? That's because u are racist. Just be real.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #23
space
space
 991 said
Ur literally f*ghting me over something I had nothing to do with and I promote peace. Ur done with that? That's because u are racist. Just be real.
You get more offended by blacks opposition to you, then your own races' opposition with pretty much everybody else. Your not seeking peace, your seeking vindication and a guilt free experience in life. You don't give a fu*k about racism as long as its not directed towards you , or what you perceive is "racism"........go away dude. You have nothing to intellectually add to this conversation.

Only a racist white person will believe that blacks are still mad over slavery........ I am going to a*sume you are a kid and are really just trying to understand, and while I could break it down and go deep into this, I wont, because it won't make a bit of difference. Go back to your white privilege breh.

Last edited by Proffesor X; 01-10-2019 at 05:17 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #24
StillFree28 43 heat pts43
space
space
$22,172 | Props total: 7869 7869
Mixed feelings about this. Sure, keeping off drugs is a message that people need to here. But as a parent, I don't think I'd record a moment like this to have posted for the public to see. Wouldn't be able to do it with mine.
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #25
Hollywood 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$475 | Props total: 1699 1699
 Dade County said
I haven’t seen it but if he does then he can keep smoking/injecting meth
hes been getting banned on BX since 07 for calling black ppl both n*gga and NIGG-ER. He finally got his OG account back.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+82online now  15
Image(s) inside Ku'ualoha
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  15
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
303 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - No Marcus Garvey day but there is a MLK day?
152 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+176online now  8
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
112 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+96online now  7
#NATION: Jesenia Echeverria
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+78online now  7
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
164 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+52online now  4
Image(s) inside 🇩🇴 miss Hernandez
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Smash or pass? American Disability Act Edition