R. Kelly in a STAND OFF in V75 Club with Police and Gangs

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '19        #1
12459 page views
323 comments

TunechiMontana 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 445 445
R. Kelly in a STAND OFF in V75 Club with Police and Gangs

visit this link https://twitter.com/CMartinezTB/status/1083277870103957504

2019 brazy already

Last edited by TunechiMontana; 01-10-2019 at 05:02 PM..
+21   

323 comments for "R. Kelly in a STAND OFF in V75 Club with Police and Gangs"

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #2
Rule 336 81 heat pts81
space
space
$7,963 | Props total: 29319 29319
Salute to Kells. They want to see him humble, apologetic, and broken. At this point your fans are gonna always be your fans, and your detractors will always be your detractors. Nothing upsets people more than seeing you keep your head held high when they think you should be cowering. Looks like most of the people in there screaming for Kells are black women. This metoo sh*t is such a joke.
+109   

1 week ago '19        #3
TunechiMontana 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 445 445
 Rule 336 said
Salute to Kells. They want to see him humble, apologetic, and broken. At this point your fans are gonna always be your fans, and your detractors will always be your detractors. Nothing upsets people more than seeing you keep your head held high when they think you should be cowering. Looks like most of the people in there screaming for Kells are black women. This metoo sh*t is such a joke.
i agree, plus it was his birthday
+7   

1 week ago '06        #4
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$16,506 | Props total: 9496 9496
This n*gga is a known pedofile and s3x offender and yaw supporting him? foh
+129   

1 week ago '13        #5
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$31,427 | Props total: 43493 43493
Legendary Kellz
+17   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #6
Rule 336 81 heat pts81
space
space
 datVAkid said
So is Weinstein.. I bet you continue to watch the movies he produced tho..
+39   

1 week ago '07        #7
Sincere730 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,840 | Props total: 12289 12289
 datVAkid said
+7   

1 week ago '18        #8
ColdKnight 2 heat pts
space
space
$132 | Props total: 711 711
n*gga got a bag of 14yo under the table

[pic - click to view]

+75   

1 week ago '18        #9
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
$754 | Props total: 2866 2866
 datVAkid said
I stated in another thread, Kellz is most definitely wrong. And also this #Metoo sh*t is trash.

How about convincing Kellz to get some help? Nah instead its about breaking him down. Making him pay. More unity and less separation.

That ugly a.ss #Metoo founder doesnt realize she's just as cancerous as R. Kelly.
+52   

1 week ago '06        #10
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Rule 336 said
So is Weinstein.. I bet you continue to watch the movies he produced tho..
I dont, i barely watch movies...

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #11
Rule 336 81 heat pts81
space
space
 datVAkid said
I dont, i barely watch movies...
You're so cool and edgy. Way to stick it to society and it's social norms. They tell you to consume alot of movies and you tell "nah fu*k that, I'd rather post on boxden in threads about men I don't like"
+75   

1 week ago '06        #12
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Turfaholic3 said
I stated in another thread, Kellz is most definitely wrong. And also this #Metoo sh*t is trash.

How about convincing Kellz to get some help? Nah instead its about breaking him down. Making him pay. More unity and less separation.

That ugly a.ss #Metoo founder doesnt realize she's just as cancerous as R. Kelly.
I disagree with you 100%...

Kellz needs to be locked away, fu*k help. He is 60 years old, he should have got help when he was WAY younger. He knew what he was doing is wrong...

And never will i take a stand against an organization that gives women who were abused a voice. I know too many women in my life who were abused but too scared to come forward.
+31   

1 week ago '04        #13
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,198 | Props total: 1988 1988
 datVAkid said
Bro fu*k all that, tha majority of the entertainment buisness is shady,evil and built off the same sh*t they tryna take kells down..

There's a long list of celebs bro the fu*kin POPE was a pedo, the catholic church b fu*kn kids... nobody comes after nobody until it's a black or latino man
+31   

1 week ago '14        #14
215Philly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,465 | Props total: 35304 35304
The old generation<

King Jacquees would never

1 week ago '06        #15
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Rule 336 said
You're so cool and edgy. Way to stick it to society and it's social norms. They tell you to consume alot of movies and you tell "nah fu*k that, I'd rather post on boxden in threads about men I don't like"
No, i just rather call out your bullsh*t.
+18   

1 week ago '06        #16
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 illsoul440 said
Bro fu*k all that, tha majority of the entertainment buisness is shady,evil and built off the same sh*t they tryna take kells down..

There's a long list of celebs bro the fu*kin POPE was a pedo, the catholic church b fu*kn kids... nobody comes after nobody until it's a black or latino man
Plenty of white people fell this year. And just because majority of the entertainment (which i do not believe at all) is doing it dont mean its right. But since we are on the subject of rkelly, make sure he is tried and judged correctly and move to the next.

When the next one comes out with damning evidence, then we need to handle that occordingly with everyone else
+16   

1 week ago '04        #17
zone3cp 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,902 | Props total: 22270 22270
They gave Kellz free promo.....Trust me it’s some freaky bi*ches who wanna get into some k!nky sh*t these chicks talked about.

Better than a Craigslist ad when it was popping.

This Like a bi*ch on IG talking sh*t saying the s3x was good but you dogged her.

I have personally met women like I know who use to to fu*k with and I heard about you. Her even saying that and continuing to have a convo let’s you know she down for the fu*k sh*t.

Imagine having game and rich= DM flooded

He don’t even have to search no more. He’s gonna have willing participants for his shenanigans.
+33   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #18
Rule 336 81 heat pts81
space
space
 datVAkid said
No, i just rather call out your bullsh*t.
Question.. If you guys feel so strongly about this topic why don't you guys provide monetary backing for support groups of women who have been abused? Even if you aren't financially able to provide money then surely you could find guys who share your thought processes and organize local organizations that focus on helping abused women. If y'all truly feel strongly about this issue and want change why don't y'all take the proper channels in real life to do your part in changing things surrounding this issue even if it's just at a local level? Not to sound disrespectful, but telling us you dislike R. Kelly on a hiphop forum isn't gonna help change things bro.
+11   

1 week ago '13        #19
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 19801 19801
n*ggas are really reaching for excuses to defend pedos. Man wtf
+22   

1 week ago '18        #20
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
$754 | Props total: 2866 2866
 datVAkid said
I disagree with you 100%...

Kellz needs to be locked away, fu*k help. He is 60 years old, he should have got help when he was WAY younger. He knew what he was doing is wrong...

And never will i take a stand against an organization that gives women who were abused a voice. I know too many women in my life who were abused but too scared to come forward.

Ok, so lock him up. Put him in a cell. Let his kids & family see him behind bars.

You keep standing with that trash a.ss organization. They wasn't doing sh*t when that man was next to his wife throwing rocks at windows. But when it was time for that commercial break tho......
+1   

1 week ago '06        #21
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Question.. If you guys feel so strongly about this topic why don't you guys provide monetary backing for support groups of women who have been abused? Even if you aren't financially able to provide money then surely you could find guys who share your thought processes and organize local organizations that focus on helping abused women. If y'all truly feel strongly about this issue and want change why don't y'all take the proper channels in real life to do your part in changing things surrounding this issue even if it's just at a local level? Not to sound disrespectful, but telling us you dislike R. Kelly on a hiphop forum isn't gonna help change things bro.
Question... How the fu*k you know i dont?

1 week ago '06        #22
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Turfaholic3 said
Ok, so lock him up. Put him in a cell. Let his kids & family see him behind bars.

You keep standing with that trash a.ss organization. They wasn't doing sh*t when that man was next to his wife throwing rocks at windows. But when it was time for that commercial break tho......
Wtf are you talking about?
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #23
Rule 336 81 heat pts81
space
space
 datVAkid said
Question... How the fu*k you know i dont?
Not trying to belittle you or patronize you brother but based on your posts it would appear that you're passionate about this subject. I just feel you would be better off channeling that energy towards actual change instead of bashing R. Kelly on a hiphop forum. That's really doing nothing to help the abused.
+10   

1 week ago '17        #24
Two 40 Shorty 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,335 | Props total: 17801 17801
 Rule 336 said
facts,kierris!
+8   

1 week ago '13        #25
FrankCastro1731 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,924 | Props total: 15234 15234
V75? Thats right around the corner from my crib
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+90online now  44
Image(s) inside Tahiry said she tired of the fakeness
103 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+100online now  36
Image(s) inside Shes 51 With A 40 inch Ass. But How Deep Is The pus-y?
66 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside 1839 World Fair... Our history is a lie
32 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-17online now  26
Video inside Young Buck is out here going off on 50!
155 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-17online now  22
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
393 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  21
Image(s) inside Crazy conspiracy theory involving our POTUS
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside LMAO: Gay Rap LHH Superstar "Bobby Lytes" Get Jumped At 7 11 By The 71..
49 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-20online now  9
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
119 comments
2 days ago
@rides
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy