online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 years ago '14        #1
2052 page views
0 comments

UnclePhilOH16 
Props total: 9756 9 K  Slaps total: 903 903
icon JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss

https://twitter.com/JIDsv
JID's DiCaprio 2 is one of the best albums of the year. Though fans seem to conclude on that front, the Dreamville rapper has recently found himself facing an unexpected setback. We've often heard cases in which sample clearance prevents artists from dropping music, thus leading to a veritable graveyard of discarded, yet finished tracks. Unfortunately for JID, he found himself faced with a clearance issue of a different variety.While the setback marks a hard lesson for the young rapper, it's likely that fans will continue to support the rapper in light of the error. Hopefully DiCaprio 2 can find its way back on the charts where it belongs; I'll be sure to give it a playthrough on the drive home.
 While the setback marks a hard lesson for the young rapper, it's likely that fans will continue to support the rapper in light of the error. Hopefully DiCaprio 2 can find its way back on the charts where it belongs; I'll be sure to give it a playthrough on the drive home.
Link
 https://www.complex.com/m .. ange-album-art

Last edited by UnclePhilOH16; 12-13-2018 at 10:38 PM..
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3310
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+419
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
21 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+524
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish