Doug Reviews The Worst BMW 💀

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '11        #1
1160 page views
17 comments

CALViiiN 702 heat pts702
space
space
$19,491 | Props total: 40205 40205
Doug Reviews The Worst BMW 💀

+7   

17 comments for "Doug Reviews The Worst BMW 💀"

4 days ago '06        #2
realgunta 829 heat pts829
space
space
$25,880 | Props total: 42823 42823
never been a fan of the E60 body
+5   

3 days ago '07        #3
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,290 | Props total: 10595 10595
Love this car it’s a shame it is truly a ticking time bomb
+4   

3 days ago '18        #4
yougonluvme 
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 2665 2665
m class are built like tanks when taken care of....not sure what this guy is talking bout...thats v10 naturally aspirated....thing sounds like a ferrari....few of my boys own these and they never break down or leak....they have known common issues but show me a car that doesnt
+1   

3 days ago '04        #5
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,163 | Props total: 2740 2740
that lambo v10...

True, almost every performance car has its own set of common issues but these stand above and beyond even amonst the Ms.

Owners that have managed to keep these in perfect shape must have some of the strictest maintenance regimen. Thats actually how it should be when you approach these type of vehicles tho.

I too tend to think i preemtively overspend on maintenance but its about where you put your values. To regular folks these “expensive” vehicles should deliver stellar performance forever at no additonal cost cuz they are so expensive compared to cars that simply get the job of bringing you from point A to point B done, but the reality is quite the contrary. So u have all these ppl complaining about how these expensive cars are ticking bombs and sh!t, when they didnt even understand the maintenance required for these types of cars from the get go.
+6   

3 days ago '12        #6
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1098 1098
 realgunta said
Yep looks like a fat pig E39 much better

3 days ago '17        #7
Naga Sadow 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,848 | Props total: 35621 35621
Owned one and everything he said is true. I spent. $12k to redo my entire valvetrain which was a bargain. Then again I had my Rev limiter increased to 10k rpm. If you get one I seriously suggest getting a Vanos delete kit asap. And only buy a manual. And that iDrive system is so bad it made me love CUE. My wife hated the car to the point she would rather catch a a cab than ride in it. But do I miss the wail of the motor at max.

Get and E55 or E63 or CTS-V of that era instead. Far less problems.

Last edited by Naga Sadow; 12-06-2018 at 07:27 PM..
+2   

3 days ago '17        #8
Naga Sadow 13 heat pts13
space
space
 realgunta said
My friend made me buy mine off of him. He gave me a huge deal. Fully rebuilt and strengthenes motor, shorter throw shifter, Remus exhaust, eibach springs, upgraded stereo, etc. It was an 09 and I bought it in 2012 for $45k. It was my first big baller car and it was both a love hate relationship. It was like having a bipolar wife who was the best at her best but the absolute worst at her worst. Kinda like my ex fiancee. On the track or on back country roads of RI she was a gem. It was just perfect driving bliss. But stuck on I77 in Charlotte or in slow traffic, or trying to do something simple like change a radio station you'd want you blow the thing up.
+2   

3 days ago '04        #9
JayR04 119 heat pts119
space
space
$11,615 | Props total: 8005 8005
 realgunta said
Same. Looks like a Japanese car to me
+2   

3 days ago '17        #10
Rich130 107 heat pts107
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 7436 7436
It’s not the worst if you can afford to maintain it properly. Keep in mind it’s not your average BMW. It’s a high performance car based on F1 technology unlike any other M car before it or thus far after it. This is what makes the E60 and E63 M cars special are there will be some big ticket items that will eventually need maintinace.

It’s a “high strung” performance car with a true racing motor and transmission.

I predict these will be coveted in the near future as the E30 M3 is now and they’re are some nice examples on the market at really low prices. Garage it and take it out on weekends embarrass some “super cars” along the way and enjoy the glorious sound of that V10!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Rich130; 12-08-2018 at 05:57 AM..
+3   

3 days ago '18        #11
yougonluvme 
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 2665 2665
 xbossxplayax said
that lambo v10...

True, almost every performance car has its own set of common issues but these stand above and beyond even amonst the Ms.

Owners that have managed to keep these in perfect shape must have some of the strictest maintenance regimen. Thats actually how it should be when you approach these type of vehicles tho.

I too tend to think i preemtively overspend on maintenance but its about where you put your values. To regular folks these “expensive” vehicles should deliver stellar performance forever at no additonal cost cuz they are so expensive compared to cars that simply get the job of bringing you from point A to point B done, but the reality is quite the contrary. So u have all these ppl complaining about how these expensive cars are ticking bombs and sh!t, when they didnt even understand the maintenance required for these types of cars from the get go.
thank.....you.......Finally someone with logic....if you wanna go to point a and point b and barely any maintence get a toyota ....if you want performance..get anything else.

bmws do have problems but alot of their parts only break once...you wont have to replace it again..plus alot of these guys to to bmw for their repairs lmao of course they are gonna bend you over.

i got a guy who only works on germans...if it wasnt for him i wouldnt even guy a german car.

show me a car with no problems? lol take care of your car and it will take care of you

Last edited by yougonluvme; 12-07-2018 at 12:18 PM..
+2   

2 days ago '17        #12
Naga Sadow 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Rich130 said
It’s not the worst if you can afford to maintain it properly. It’s not your average BMW. It’s a hog performance BMW based on F1 technology and there are some big ticket items that will eventually need maintinace.

It’s a “high strung” performance car with a true racing motor and transmission.

I predict these will be coveted in the near future as the E30 M3 is now and they’re are some nice examples on the market at really low prices. Garage it and take it out on weekends embarrass some “super cars” along the way and enjoy the glorious sound of that V10!

This video makes me miss mine. Imagine this motor with its Rev limiter increased to 10k and a Remus exhaust. My wife got mad one time because went to Boston for a night out and I just wanted to drive through tunnels the whole night. It sounded absolutely amazing which even she had to admit. I actually got a couple of other cars to ride with me and we were just cruising and bombing the roads. Man I had to make it up to her that night.

I miss that car now.

+4   

2 days ago '16        #13
pnostarr 66 heat pts66
space
space
$1,551 | Props total: 3543 3543
that was a great car despite the constant system malfunctions... anyone who talks bad about that car never had one

Last edited by pnostarr; 12-08-2018 at 05:33 AM..
+2   

2 days ago '17        #14
Rich130 107 heat pts107
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
This video makes me miss mine. Imagine this motor with its Rev limiter increased to 10k and a Remus exhaust. My wife got mad one time because went to Boston for a night out and I just wanted to drive through tunnels the whole night. It sounded absolutely amazing which even she had to admit. I actually got a couple of other cars to ride with me and we were just cruising and bombing the roads. Man I had to make it up to her that night.

I miss that car now.

[video - click to view]

+2   

2 days ago '17        #15
Rich130 107 heat pts107
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Rich130; 12-08-2018 at 06:20 AM..

2 days ago '04        #16
playersclub22 
space
space
space
$411 | Props total: 124 124
My cousin used to push a e60 535i was a beast...when it wasn't in the shop (smh) I grew up a bimmer fan but all his problems with that ride eventually swayed me to Benz.

2 days ago '04        #17
JayR04 119 heat pts119
space
space
$11,615 | Props total: 8005 8005
 playersclub22 said
My cousin used to push a e60 535i was a beast...when it wasn't in the shop (smh) I grew up a bimmer fan but all his problems with that ride eventually swayed me to Benz.
Bruh, we talking about the m
+2   

1 day ago '09        #18
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,628 | Props total: 2415 2415
Everything he said is accurate

Home      

most viewed right now
+39online now  13
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  12
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+68online now  10
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+281online now  5
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  5
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
212 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+45online now  4
Video inside Fake Alpha Males