Dec 5 - The substitute teacher who told kids Santa wasn’t real gets the fired

most viewed right now
16 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '11        #1
771 page views
60 comments

Sin 1752 heat pts1752
space
space
$26,014 | Props total: 71442 71442
Dec 5 - The substitute teacher who told kids Santa wasn’t real gets the fired

The substitute teacher who sparked an uproar by telling first graders that Santa isn’t real -- and also took aim at the Easter Bunny and other creatures -- will not be returning to school.

Montville Schools Superintendent René Rovtar said Tuesday that the sub, whose identity has not been disclosed, is no longer working in the K-12 district.

“Due to the fact that this is a personnel matter, no additional comment will be made on this topic,” Rovtar said in an email.

The bizarre incident unfolded Thursday at the Cedar Hill School and prompted a parental outcry on social media.

Rovtar, in recounting what happened the following day, said the sub had rebutted a student who a.sserted that Santa is real.

From there, it got worse.

Rovtar said the first graders peppered the sub with questions about the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Elf on a Shelf (the storybook ‘scout elf’ aiding Santa), and the fortune-granting powers of leprechauns.

"She proceeded to debunk all of it,” Rovtar said on Friday evening.

A parent, Lisa Simek, was among those reacting with dismay to the incident.

“Many of us parents have been doing damage control since the kids get home from school,” she posted to Facebook on Thursday.

The substitute had worked in Montville for a couple of years.

visit this link https://www.nj.com/morris .. christmas.html
+4   

60 comments for "Dec 5 - The substitute teacher who told kids Santa wasn’t real gets the fired"

6 days ago '14        #2
Ivorypillars 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,431 | Props total: 19360 19360
Peggy hill was on one
+6   

6 days ago '04        #3
DJ Maximum|M 54 heat pts54
space
space
$45,259 | Props total: 18575 18575
Well they didnt lie to the kids

they still telling kids that thanksgiving was a feast between indians and new settlers from overseas

they also teach these kids that slavery didnt happen but people exchanged work for places to stay and food to eat

when american stops lying or hiding the truth about sh*t

things will get better
+22   

6 days ago '04        #4
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,342 | Props total: 19280 19280
Sorry but fu*k this teacher. To go out of your way to ruin a bunch of little kids Christmas is pretty heartless. They're fu*king first graders man, let them dream about Santa like all normal a.ss kids do.

6 days ago '14        #5
BasedGawd 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 6942 6942
 1000bluntz said
Sorry but fu*k this teacher. To go out of your way to ruin a bunch of little kids Christmas is pretty heartless. They're fu*king first graders man, let them dream about Santa like all normal a.ss kids do.
fu*k out of here with that sheltered bullsh*t.

6 days ago '13        #6
JakePD 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 3711 3711
Idk why they’re mad. It says right in the Bible the truth shall set them free. Shouldn’t have lied in the first place to these kids. Just shows you what kind of backwards society we live in where telling the truth gets you fired
+7   

6 days ago '07        #7
biged79 8 heat pts
space
space
$998 | Props total: 514 514

Props to this teacher. I told my kids from jump Santa and those other creatures weren't real. I keep it real with my seeds and they are better off for it.

9 year old twins and both with 4.0 gpa's so far.

+14   

6 days ago '04        #8
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,494 | Props total: 15049 15049
 BasedGawd said
fu*k out of here with that sheltered bullsh*t.
Eat a d!ck.

Not your place to influence little kids like that.

Teacher deserved to get fired. Let the little kids have some magic before it's gone soon enough.

JakePD said
Idk why they’re mad. It says right in the Bible the truth shall set them free. Shouldn’t have lied in the first place to these kids. Just shows you what kind of backwards society we live in where telling the truth gets you fired
You believe in one unfounded entity why you picking and choosing?

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-05-2018 at 10:20 AM..
+1   

6 days ago '11        #9
Sin 1752 heat pts1752 OP
space
space
$26,014 | Props total: 71442 71442
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
Eat a d!ck.

Teacher deserved to get fired. Let the little kids have some magic before it's gone soon enough.

I agree it wasn’t her place but they could have transferred her to middle or high school

6 days ago '13        #10
JakePD 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 3711 3711
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
Eat a d!ck.

I don't believe in God at all. But since Christmas is supposedly a "Christian holiday" just using some of their literature against them
+2   

6 days ago '17        #11
Stand Tall 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,184 | Props total: 10704 10704
it’s not a teachers place 2 tell first graders the truth about these holidays.

She didn’t have 2 lie or tell the truth.

That is messed up ruining a 1st grade childs imagination like that.
+3   

6 days ago '16        #12
Aztlan 67 heat pts67
space
space
$10,780 | Props total: 27062 27062
Lil fu*kers were asking questions they didn't want to know the answers to.

The kids are responsible for this.

Last edited by Aztlan; 12-05-2018 at 09:30 PM..
+5   

6 days ago '04        #13
Jumpoff21 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,094 | Props total: 1500 1500
Damn I swear some of yall never had a childhood, let kids be kids cuz sh*t ain't no going back once over.
+5   

6 days ago '17        #14
Naga Sadow 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,856 | Props total: 35675 35675
I remember being a kid running my mouth about the lies they tried to peddle us.

[video - click to view]

+1   

6 days ago '07        #15
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,281 | Props total: 5653 5653
 Jumpoff21 said
Damn I swear some of yall never had a childhood, let kids be kids cuz sh*t ain't no going back once over.
It's kind of stupid to ingrain kids with the idea that some random person or thing magically gives them everything that they want. They just have to wish, pray, or cry about getting something and that magical entity will give it to them

6 days ago '04        #16
space
space
 Sin said
I agree it wasn’t her place but they could have transferred her to middle or high school
If she was qualified to teach high school but the display of gross disregard for the parents makes her rationale suspect.

JakePD said
I don't believe in God at all. But since Christmas is supposedly a "Christian holiday" just using some of their literature against them
Yea but Santa isn't Christian. Nor the Easter bunny or any of the other sh*t. That's why it's fu*ked up. It's not even religious differences. It's just ruining the magic little kids see in that sh*t when they're younger.
+2   

6 days ago '18        #17
Proffesor X 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,602 | Props total: 5945 5945
" Its about childhood"

No its about indoctrination. At age 6 we all knew Santa Clause was bullsh*t. And we were better for it.

Meanwhile the ones upset are the same ones who either support Trump or push the "reverse racism" nonsense. Do you see the pattern here?

5 days ago '17        #18
Mr Scaramucci 773 heat pts773
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 38519 38519
Let kids be kids you f*ggots, before you know it half them gonna be pregnant, shots and k!lled, in jail, kidnapped in a basement and forced to fu*k hundreds of men, so let them have this little dream a little longer before life gets real.
+1   

5 days ago '04        #19
space
space
 Proffesor X said
" Its about childhood"

No its about indoctrination. At age 6 we all knew Santa Clause was bullsh*t. And we were better for it.

Meanwhile the ones upset are the same ones who either support Trump or push the "reverse racism" nonsense. Do you see the pattern here?
you're an idiot.

Indoctrinating toddlers by letting them believe the Christmas stories for a few years until they're old enough to find out for themselves what exactly are they indoctrinating them into? Or do you just not know what that word means?
+2   

5 days ago '18        #20
Proffesor X 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,602 | Props total: 5945 5945
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
you're an idiot.

Indoctrinating toddlers by letting them believe the Christmas stories for a few years until they're old enough to find out for themselves what exactly are they indoctrinating them into? Or do you just not know what that word means?
Indoctrinating them to be corny can't handle real life bozos like yourself. Kids can still be kids without believing in dumb a.ss sh*t like fat white fu*ks sliding down the Chimney with gifts. Sorry if that rubs you the wrong way, but based on your post history, it would have benefited you for your parents to not let you believe in soft as sh*t like that.

Probably believed in Santa Clause well into your preteens

And it also robs them of sh*t like responsibility, the acknowledgement that money doesn't grow on trees and toys don't magically appear. You have to work for everything in life, even toys for Christmas. You can teach those lessons safely and strategically instill some actual knowledge into your children instead of mushed brain bullsh*t

Last edited by Proffesor X; 12-05-2018 at 04:55 PM..
+3   

5 days ago '05        #21
pnoi89 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 7250 7250
 biged79 said

Props to this teacher. I told my kids from jump Santa and those other creatures weren't real. I keep it real with my seeds and they are better off for it.

9 year old twins and both with 4.0 gpa's so far.

But are you sure 'keeping it real with your kids' such as telling them Santa's not real has anything to do with the academic success of your children?

5 days ago '07        #22
biged79 8 heat pts
space
space
 pnoi89 said
But are you sure 'keeping it real with your kids' such as telling them Santa's not real has anything to do with the academic success of your children?
Absolutely. Well to tell the whole truth, it’s a multitude of things. Such as not letting them watch a lot of tv, play video games, no social media or phones (you’d be surprised how many 3rd graders have cell phones). Plus I make them read tons of books. Etc.

Point is, I don’t see the benefit of lying to children. Plus those parents were mad because tons of them use Santa to try and force good behavior. “If you aren’t a good boy/girl, Santa won’t bring you gifts.”

It’s ridiculous, but that’s just my opinion.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #23
biged79 8 heat pts
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Indoctrinating them to be corny can't handle real life bozos like yourself. Kids can still be kids without believing in dumb a.ss sh*t like fat white fu*ks sliding down the Chimney with gifts. Sorry if that rubs you the wrong way, but based on your post history, it would have benefited you for your parents to not let you believe in soft as sh*t like that.

Probably believed in Santa Clause well into your preteens

And it also robs them of sh*t like responsibility, the acknowledgement that money doesn't grow on trees and toys don't magically appear. You have to work for everything in life, even toys for Christmas. You can teach those lessons safely and strategically instill some actual knowledge into your children instead of mushed brain bullsh*t
This.

5 days ago '11        #24
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,796 | Props total: 4096 4096
n*gga should have got promoted

5 days ago '05        #25
Woodwin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 4289 4289
Another tactic used to control little kids instead of doing some real parenting, , they gone be upset either way when they find out.. “Behave at school Timmy and Santa will bring you gifts.” I agree she shouldn’t of said sh*t tho but to be fired for it is wild. I always knew Santa was fake, my son is 5 and know the n*gga not real not because we told him but honestly it just don’t make sense. Got kids praising a fake character instead the parents who spend they days at work and maybe sacrificing things to give their kids gifts. I don’t even rock with Christmas like that honestly, my son gets gifts whenever But I’ll admit opening an a.ss of gifts on Christmas is fun

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  14
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+73online now  13
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
49 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+37online now  5
Video inside Fuego 🔥🔥🔥
20 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  3
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
125 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy