African Presence In America Before Columbus

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #1
2687 page views
101 comments

Dyslexicredaer0 10 heat pts10
space
space
$187 | Props total: 975 975
African Presence In America Before Columbus

A lot of cats from my last thread "Africa Before Europeans," were saying that there were Africans in the Americas that lived amongst the Native Americans before the European invaders/ settlers arrived. A few references of the Olmec were mentioned in a few posts, about these huge stone statues of heads with African facial features located in Mexico. Now I have heard of blacks mixing with the natives, as I have native bloodlines on both sides of my family, but never of Africans sailing over to the Americas, on their own, before the Europeans. After doing a little research I am a bit shocked. There has been a ton of research on the subject but it is kept in the dark. It makes you wonder why this type of history is not told. One reason could be because it is utterly false or on the other hand it is completely true. Use your own mind to form conclusions for yourself. Think critically that's all.

Bonus Video:
Dr. Ivan Van Sertima | Afrikan Presence in Early America

18:40 image

Last edited by Dyslexicredaer0; 12-05-2018 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: New video
+43   

101 comments for "African Presence In America Before Columbus"

1 week ago '15        #3
2Cold 559 heat pts559
space
space
$37,326 | Props total: 161524 161524
glad you’re doing your googles bro

but them dudes in the other thread were od annoying.. talking about black americans were different from african american because black americans immigrated to america before slavery.. it doesnt matter if you forget your ancestors history.. your ancestors are still from africa

ancient people used to travel the seas and oceans alot and used to have trading routes everywhere so the history we are taught is not really accurate.. its been re-written many times

wikipedia aint always the best resource but here is some history of

Last edited by 2Cold; 12-05-2018 at 08:34 AM..
+14   

1 week ago '15        #4
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 26099 26099
@

I pretty sure I read from you something on the Olmec heads. And if I remember right you are educated on this subject and provided details, sources, ect that I found interesting.

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 12-05-2018 at 09:07 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '18        #5
Dyslexicredaer0 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
That last thread went side ways pretty damn quick as I am sure this one will too lol fu*k it

1 week ago '15        #6
johnphnx 
space
space
space
$839 | Props total: 1298 1298
They got a fu*kin elephant god in south America.
+3   

1 week ago '15        #7
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 26099 26099
So I’ve hung around plenty of Native Americans that were handed down knowledge on how to hunt, fish, butcher meat, smoke cuts of elk, track animals, trap animals. I’m just curious if anybody that believes this theory has been taught this by their ancestors like the Native Americans? Of course you’ll have some that were never taught it and didn’t grow up on the reservation... Is there black folks that grew up on reservations?
+1   

1 week ago '16        #8
Aztlan 67 heat pts67
space
space
$10,796 | Props total: 27129 27129
 DamianDragunov said
@

I pretty sure I read from you something on the Olmec heads. And if I remember right you are educated on this subject and provided details, sources, ect that I found interesting.
There isn't research that's been kept in the dark because there isn't any hard evidence to it.

There isn't a single credentialed scholar or archaeologists that supports an African origin or influence on the Olmecs.

All of this traces back to Van Sertima and his shoddy scholarship on the subject, such as referencing outdated scholarship, misrepresenting his sources, and arguing through a.ssertion without presenting hard evidence to support his arguments.

Literally nothing found at Olmec sites has ever tied back to Africa and nothing has been ever found in Africa that has provenance in Pre-Columbian America.

Last edited by Aztlan; 12-05-2018 at 11:53 AM..
+7   

1 week ago '18        #9
Blaffy 79 heat pts79
space
space
$4,513 | Props total: 15449 15449
Saving all this for tonight
Gonna watch and rewatch later
+1   

1 week ago '18        #10
Realestatemane 
space
space
space
$311 | Props total: 958 958
Truth is spreading during info age.... it's been hidden on purpose....
+3   

1 week ago '06        #11
detroitdipset 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 834 834
Word to Dr Sebi! he talked about Olmecs and those of african ancestry sharing the same diets and other stuff. He learned from a mexican guy first.

My kids are Blaxican so im glad to recreate an ancient great race #BrownExcellence
+4   

1 week ago '18        #12
Dyslexicredaer0 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
 Aztlan said
There isn't research that's been kept in the dark because there isn't any hard evidence to it.

There isn't a single credentialed scholar or archaeologists that supports an African origin or influence on the Olmecs.

All of this traces back to Van Sertima and his shoddy scholarship on the subject, such as referencing outdated scholarship, misrepresenting his sources, and arguing through a.ssertion without presenting hard evidence to support his arguments.

Literally nothing found at Olmec sites has ever tied back to Africa and nothing has been ever found in Africa that has provenance in Pre-Columbian America.
From what I saw in his lecture, Van Sertima, seemed to have gathered strong evidence of an African presence before Europeans. It seems as though a lot of his findings are dismissed by scholars because it goes against the narrative of Africans being a simple, unintelligent, and primitive man. It seems as if they want the history of Africans erased and our ancestors were only slaves. Our history is much more than that of a slaves, we have a deep and rich history as I have said before. I have learned so much in the last few days doing simple google searches about African history and I hope this encourages others to do so as well. Peace and love
+5   

1 week ago '18        #13
Reazonero 
space
space
$38 | Props total: 113 113
 Aztlan said

So the fact that there are pyramids in South America as well isn't enough, or the FACT that trade winds will carry a boat from Africa towards South America with no need for navigation? So that giant head that you see doesn't resemble a black man? You know how long ago these heads were created? Long before we started to intermingle to where someone from South America would have African features.

How about the symbols that the Olmecs used being similar to a language spoken in West Africa.

Use your common sense and STOP being in denial.
+4   

1 week ago '15        #14
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 6680 6680
I hate this type of stuff isn't taught I school. Like Africans being the 1st humans and the traveling to America thru Russia, etc. They talk evolution but skip that part about Africans. Then these DNA commercials be like, "I just found out I was 8% Italian" but never say, "I just found out I was 8% Nigerian" when showing these white people
+3   

1 week ago '15        #15
Flippa Huxtable 8 heat pts
space
space
$23,404 | Props total: 82625 82625
All this sh*t is a theory, people can't even play the telephone game without fu*king up
But y'all believe these stories are accurate from over 500 years ago

+7   

1 week ago '16        #16
Aztlan 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Dyslexicredaer0 said
From what I saw in his lecture, Van Sertima, seemed to have gathered strong evidence of an African presence before Europeans. It seems as though a lot of his findings are dismissed by scholars because it goes against the narrative of Africans being a simple, unintelligent, and primitive man. It seems as if they want the history of Africans erased and our ancestors were only slaves. Our history is much more than that of a slaves, we have a deep and rich history as I have said before. I have learned so much in the last few days doing simple google searches about African history and I hope this encourages others to do so as well. Peace and love
Useless and irrelevant rhetoric.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #17
Aztlan 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Reazonero said
So the fact that there are pyramids in South America as well isn't enough, or the FACT that trade winds will carry a boat from Africa towards South America with no need for navigation? So that giant head that you see doesn't resemble a black man? You know how long ago these heads were created? Long before we started to intermingle to where someone from South America would have African features.

How about the symbols that the Olmecs used being similar to a language spoken in West Africa.

Use your common sense and STOP being in denial.
I see your kicking that pseudoscience as well.

Those sculptures look like the natives that are still in the region. African people don't have a monopoly on thick lips and wide nostrils. Plus, the epicanthic eyelids wouldn't fit your argument. There isn't a single genetic study done on Indigenous Americans or on the corpses of ancient Indigenous civilizations that shows a significant African presence.

You can find evidence all throughout the Americas of pyramid-building civilizations literally developing the technology on their own.

If pyramid building was imported, you wouldn't see evidence of Indigenous Americans literally building over previous structures and improving on their own techniques.

Last edited by Aztlan; 12-05-2018 at 03:34 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '05        #18
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 260 260
RIP to Dr. Ivan Van Sertima

Learned alot when I was on my search in college in 2010 from him and "They Came Before Columbus"

1 week ago '17        #19
Drewsmit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 4497 4497
I always wondered why spanish is the english origin of black...negra...negro
+1   

1 week ago '16        #20
Aztlan 67 heat pts67
space
space
 AmillionMo said
I hate this type of stuff isn't taught I school. Like Africans being the 1st humans and the traveling to America thru Russia, etc. They talk evolution but skip that part about Africans. Then these DNA commercials be like, "I just found out I was 8% Italian" but never say, "I just found out I was 8% Nigerian" when showing these white people
Those were Siberian hunter gatherers, not Africans.

Genetic studies on Naia, the oldest skeleton ever found in the Americas had genetic studies done on it that linked it to Siberian hunter gatherers.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #21
Good Guy Ry 24 heat pts24
space
space
$11,942 | Props total: 28249 28249
The same reason they defiled all the statues @.

Same reason they say Columbus 'discovered' America. Same reason Egyptians are shown as white. Same reason they f!ght that fact man was started in Africa. Same reason almost every colonized area ended up like America, k!lling the native men and raping the women to create lighter seeds.

If you know you know.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #22
Aztlan 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Drewsmit said
I always wondered why spanish is the english origin of black...negra...negro
Because the Portuguese were the first to use it to describe African peoples and the Spanish simply followed suit. Then the English followed.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #23
lucifershammer 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,967 | Props total: 19417 19417
i need to see actual evidence these ships exist

why go to S, Americia when there was trade in Europe and Asia?

just sounds like sad afrocentirc mumbo jumbo
+1   

1 week ago '16        #24
Aztlan 67 heat pts67
space
space
 lucifershammer said
i need to see actual evidence these ships exist

why go to S, Americia when there was trade in Europe and Asia?

just sounds like sad afrocentirc mumbo jumbo
Its very possible that Africans were sailing to the Americas prior to Columbus, but it is not possible that it occured at the scale and for the duration that these guys are claiming. There simply isn't enough trace evidence to show that any African definitely made the voyage, so you can't make this gigantic claim just because it's possible to make the voyage.

1 week ago '16        #25
Brucebaner2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 3074 3074
There was a youtube video I watched a year or so ago about Africans sailing to America prior to Columbus. They were allegedly doing trade with the Natives. I dont believe any of them stayed. I do believe they were running through those Native v*ginas. Let me see if I can track it down.

Home      

most viewed right now
-30online now  29
Image(s) inside Brianna Amor IG Thot Getting SUED A Turn Of Events
60 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  28
NFL This Chick Ran A NASTY Slant Route💪🏿
68 comments
24 hours ago