Anybody ride motorcycles? What do you think about cruisers?

most viewed right now
20 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '18        #1
424 page views
14 comments

shooter 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 754 754
Anybody ride motorcycles? What do you think about cruisers?

Thoughts?

Suzuki m109r

Harley V-Rod

Kawasaki Vulcan S (which may be good for newer riders)

Honda Rebel (another one for the new rider)
+2   

14 comments for "Anybody ride motorcycles? What do you think about cruisers?"

5 days ago '17        #2
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
$362 | Props total: 717 717
Too heavy for me. I started riding and got a Gixxer also had r6 and r1 but now I’m into the Italian bikes. Honestly I think they make the best bikes. I’m looking to get a ducati diavel soon enough.
[pic - click to view]

+4   

5 days ago '06        #3
realgunta 833 heat pts833
space
space
$25,910 | Props total: 42965 42965
i never rode a motorcycle, but i always been a fan of them

i just look on from the sidelines
+1   

5 days ago '18        #4
Rukas 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$83 | Props total: 132 132
The V-Rod is great. A lot of my club friends have one. Sucks they discontinued it. That thing is a beast. Couple guys I know even have them super charged.

The others are all small man. You're comparing a power house like the 1200cc VRod and 1700cc Boulevard to 500cc bikes? Different league man.

Look into the Dyna series as well. Depending on where you are you might find a lot with a lot of cool mods.

Right now I am looking at getting the FXDR. BUT. I like putting my girl on the back so the single seat has me a little hesitant. We will see what after market options come out.

Take the time to learn to ride properly. Dont be over confident. They can k!ll you. Always respect the bike man. Treat it with love and care and she will look after you. I've been recovering almost a year from a Christmas Eve accident and wont be able to ride until mid next year after another operation. It's not a toy. But it is a life style. I cant imagine my life without bikes. And I miss being able to ride.

Keep it rubber side down brother.
+3   

5 days ago '18        #5
shooter 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 754 754
 Rukas said
The V-Rod is great. A lot of my club friends have one. Sucks they discontinued it. That thing is a beast. Couple guys I know even have them super charged.

The others are all small man. You're comparing a power house like the 1200cc VRod and 1700cc Boulevard to 500cc bikes? Different league man.

Look into the Dyna series as well. Depending on where you are you might find a lot with a lot of cool mods.

Right now I am looking at getting the FXDR. BUT. I like putting my girl on the back so the single seat has me a little hesitant. We will see what after market options come out.

Take the time to learn to ride properly. Dont be over confident. They can k!ll you. Always respect the bike man. Treat it with love and care and she will look after you. I've been recovering almost a year from a Christmas Eve accident and wont be able to ride until mid next year after another operation. It's not a toy. But it is a life style. I cant imagine my life without bikes. And I miss being able to ride.

Keep it rubber side down brother.
I added the smaller bikes for ppl just getting started. I don't think I'd jump right into a vrod or m109 altho I'm sure many ppl do.

The injury sounds serious. Hope you're recovering safely & getting back on the road soon.

5 days ago '04        #6
sideshow20 19 heat pts19
space
space
$9,783 | Props total: 780 780
I bought a Harley for my first bike. Street rod 750 I like it. But those cruisers is the end game tho...I'm just mad it's bout to snow and I had to put it up...saved some much money on gas lol
[pic - click to view]

+2   

5 days ago '15        #7
allthameansx 1 heat pts
space
space
$151 | Props total: 431 431
You should look into a M90. Cheaper than the M109. Still has crazy torque. I think that is a good starter cruiser. It really depends on how well you can grasp riding a motorcyle. I ride and prefer hyper sports(zx14r)

Now is the BEST time to by a motorcycle. The winter you can really negiotate. Especially for a used one.

3 days ago '04        #8
Seven Fittey 1 heat pts
space
space
$228 | Props total: 19 19
Yeah Man I used to ride a Hayabusa for a few years...Last month for my Bday I went out and bought a Harley Road Glide. It is night and day....The Harley is so comfortable and capable of pounding miles without the wear and tear on your body...I think you would enjoy a cruiser....

[pic - click to view]

+3   

3 days ago '06        #9
DomncnStylez 1 heat pts
space
space
$446 | Props total: 148 148

[pic - click to view]

I’ll be trading my Ducati for this in a year or two.

3 days ago '06        #10
DomncnStylez 1 heat pts
space
space
Iíll be trading my Ducati for this in a year or two.[/QUOTE]

3 days ago '06        #11
DomncnStylez 1 heat pts
space
space
Iíll be trading my Ducati for this

3 days ago '04        #12
franchise 61 heat pts61
space
space
$7,975 | Props total: 845 845
baggers are dope, like the road glide dude above has.

all those 1st bikes in the op look like old man bikes that wear all neon lol.

do what u do tho

3 days ago '06        #13
SPLEEK 
space
space
$684 | Props total: 984 984
Just got my motorcycle learners permit Saturday and started the Motorcycle safety training class Wednesday. Having my first road day tomorrow and Iím siked. Wanted a bike for a minute but life got in the way. Grabbing me a KTM 390
[pic - click to view]

to learn on then upgrading to the KTM 790 Adventure R
[pic - click to view]

in about a year. I have it all planned out, getting the Duke by the 12/31 to take advantage of the rebates. Not a big cruiser fan but the ones you posted look good, may have to look into one.

3 days ago '08        #14
HulkColegan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$704 | Props total: 1782 1782
Cruisers are the way to go in the long haul. Ninjas are cool while you’re young and nimble.

1 day ago '18        #15
Rukas 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$83 | Props total: 132 132
 DomncnStylez said
Iíll be trading my Ducati for this

Yeah the Breakout is beautiful.

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  13
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+185online now  13
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
48 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+61online now  5
Would you let Superhead give you top?
160 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+22online now  5
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy