Anybody ride motorcycles? What do you think about cruisers?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 months ago '18        #1
857 page views
21 comments

shooter 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 4741 4741
Anybody ride motorcycles? What do you think about cruisers?

Thoughts?

Suzuki m109r

Harley V-Rod

Kawasaki Vulcan S (which may be good for newer riders)

Honda Rebel (another one for the new rider)
+5   

21 comments for "Anybody ride motorcycles? What do you think about cruisers?"

6 months ago '17        #2
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
$592 | Props total: 1280 1280
Too heavy for me. I started riding and got a Gixxer also had r6 and r1 but now I’m into the Italian bikes. Honestly I think they make the best bikes. I’m looking to get a ducati diavel soon enough.
[pic - click to view]

+5   

6 months ago '06        #3
realgunta 909 heat pts909
space
space
$27,660 | Props total: 51690 51690
i never rode a motorcycle, but i always been a fan of them

i just look on from the sidelines
+2   

6 months ago '18        #4
Rukas 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$109 | Props total: 209 209
The V-Rod is great. A lot of my club friends have one. Sucks they discontinued it. That thing is a beast. Couple guys I know even have them super charged.

The others are all small man. You're comparing a power house like the 1200cc VRod and 1700cc Boulevard to 500cc bikes? Different league man.

Look into the Dyna series as well. Depending on where you are you might find a lot with a lot of cool mods.

Right now I am looking at getting the FXDR. BUT. I like putting my girl on the back so the single seat has me a little hesitant. We will see what after market options come out.

Take the time to learn to ride properly. Dont be over confident. They can k*ll you. Always respect the bike man. Treat it with love and care and she will look after you. I've been recovering almost a year from a Christmas Eve accident and wont be able to ride until mid next year after another operation. It's not a toy. But it is a life style. I cant imagine my life without bikes. And I miss being able to ride.

Keep it rubber side down brother.
+8   

6 months ago '18        #5
shooter 7 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Rukas said
The V-Rod is great. A lot of my club friends have one. Sucks they discontinued it. That thing is a beast. Couple guys I know even have them super charged.

The others are all small man. You're comparing a power house like the 1200cc VRod and 1700cc Boulevard to 500cc bikes? Different league man.

Look into the Dyna series as well. Depending on where you are you might find a lot with a lot of cool mods.

Right now I am looking at getting the FXDR. BUT. I like putting my girl on the back so the single seat has me a little hesitant. We will see what after market options come out.

Take the time to learn to ride properly. Dont be over confident. They can k*ll you. Always respect the bike man. Treat it with love and care and she will look after you. I've been recovering almost a year from a Christmas Eve accident and wont be able to ride until mid next year after another operation. It's not a toy. But it is a life style. I cant imagine my life without bikes. And I miss being able to ride.

Keep it rubber side down brother.
I added the smaller bikes for ppl just getting started. I don't think I'd jump right into a vrod or m109 altho I'm sure many ppl do.

The injury sounds serious. Hope you're recovering safely & getting back on the road soon.
+2   

6 months ago '04        #6
sideshow20 19 heat pts19
space
space
$9,823 | Props total: 877 877
I bought a Harley for my first bike. Street rod 750 I like it. But those cruisers is the end game tho...I'm just mad it's bout to snow and I had to put it up...saved some much money on gas lol
[pic - click to view]

+2   

6 months ago '15        #7
allthameansx 1 heat pts
space
space
$169 | Props total: 485 485
You should look into a M90. Cheaper than the M109. Still has crazy torque. I think that is a good starter cruiser. It really depends on how well you can grasp riding a motorcyle. I ride and prefer hyper sports(zx14r)

Now is the BEST time to by a motorcycle. The winter you can really negiotate. Especially for a used one.
+1   

6 months ago '04        #8
Seven Fittey 1 heat pts
space
space
$229 | Props total: 23 23
Yeah Man I used to ride a Hayabusa for a few years...Last month for my Bday I went out and bought a Harley Road Glide. It is night and day....The Harley is so comfortable and capable of pounding miles without the wear and tear on your body...I think you would enjoy a cruiser....

[pic - click to view]

+6   

6 months ago '06        #9
DomncnStylez 1 heat pts
space
space
$450 | Props total: 152 152

[pic - click to view]

I’ll be trading my Ducati for this in a year or two.

6 months ago '06        #10
DomncnStylez 1 heat pts
space
space
Iíll be trading my Ducati for this in a year or two.[/QUOTE]

6 months ago '06        #11
DomncnStylez 1 heat pts
space
space
Iíll be trading my Ducati for this

+1   

6 months ago '04        #12
franchise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$8,037 | Props total: 1050 1050
baggers are dope, like the road glide dude above has.

all those 1st bikes in the op look like old man bikes that wear all neon lol.

do what u do tho

6 months ago '06        #13
SPLEEK 
space
space
$686 | Props total: 989 989
Just got my motorcycle learners permit Saturday and started the Motorcycle safety training class Wednesday. Having my first road day tomorrow and Iím siked. Wanted a bike for a minute but life got in the way. Grabbing me a KTM 390
[pic - click to view]

to learn on then upgrading to the KTM 790 Adventure R
[pic - click to view]

in about a year. I have it all planned out, getting the Duke by the 12/31 to take advantage of the rebates. Not a big cruiser fan but the ones you posted look good, may have to look into one.
+2   

5 months ago '08        #14
HulkColegan 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$784 | Props total: 2291 2291
Cruisers are the way to go in the long haul. Ninjas are cool while you’re young and nimble.
+2   

5 months ago '18        #15
Rukas 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$109 | Props total: 209 209
 DomncnStylez said
Iíll be trading my Ducati for this

Yeah the Breakout is beautiful.
+1   

5 months ago '07        #16
Jeet Kune Do 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,527 | Props total: 3702 3702
Love my vulcan S

5 months ago '04        #17
eazyvaboy 66 heat pts66
space
space
$4,371 | Props total: 15725 15725
 HulkColegan said
Cruisers are the way to go in the long haul. Ninjas are cool while youíre young and nimble.
This.

Started off in with a CBR F3 than on to a 98 Gixxer 750 than to a 2003 cbr 954. Sold it when I started having kids but not sure if I will get another bike. After riding street bikes my whole life, I can't see getting on a cruiser.

+1   

5 months ago '10        #18
KJHARDY 85 heat pts85
space
space
$25,914 | Props total: 17952 17952
I prefer cruisers over sport bikes. I have long a*s legs, can't sit there with them bent for too long.

[video - click to view]

My dream bike right there.

5 months ago '10        #19
KJHARDY 85 heat pts85
space
space
$25,914 | Props total: 17952 17952
 SPLEEK said
Just got my motorcycle learners permit Saturday and started the Motorcycle safety training class Wednesday. Having my first road day tomorrow and I’m siked. Wanted a bike for a minute but life got in the way. Grabbing me a KTM 390
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

in about a year. I have it all planned out, getting the Duke by the 12/31 to take advantage of the rebates. Not a big cruiser fan but the ones you posted look good, may have to look into one.
The Adventure 790 is going to be dope.

I was thinking about getting one of those or the Tenere 700 when that finally releases.

[video - click to view]

I've been wanting to get an FZ-07 but it's way too small for me to ride comfortably. Tenere 700 uses the same engine, is much bigger, and has off-road capabilities too.

Last edited by KJHARDY; 01-04-2019 at 12:30 PM..

5 months ago '09        #20
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,556 | Props total: 143 143
I drove all sorts of bikes in the past but my go to has always been my Vulcan 800 bobbed. Right now it's stripped to get a hardtail conversion hopefully at the end of winter.
+1   

3 months ago '06        #21
Game375 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,262 | Props total: 1697 1697
 SPLEEK said
Just got my motorcycle learners permit Saturday and started the Motorcycle safety training class Wednesday. Having my first road day tomorrow and Iím siked. Wanted a bike for a minute but life got in the way. Grabbing me a KTM 390
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

cool man. I've owned multiple supermoto bikes. Still have 1 which I do amatuer racing with. Lots of run. Much more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow.

with less than 60 hp. I'm passing riders tip toeing on their liter bikes. Straights of course they pass me but in 3 turns I am right behind them and passing them.

Also I have my eye on the 1290R SuperDuke for when I return to street duty

4 weeks ago '18        #22
shooter 7 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Summer coming

Home      

most viewed right now
+52online now  53
Mike Epps Thick Chocolate Sexy Daughter Bria
18 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  44
Video inside The world thought Kanye was crazy in this 2013 interview, how do we fee..
37 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+105online now  36
Image(s) inside Cyn Out Here Tryin To Get That Booty Ate
85 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-100online now  14
Lost respect for Fab after this