Finally did it.. Exit Note 8 Enter Huawei Mate20 Pro

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '05        #1
1083 page views
30 comments

white-chocolate 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,888 | Props total: 1815 1815
Finally did it.. Exit Note 8 Enter Huawei Mate20 Pro

Been had Samsung since i made the switch from IPhones to the Note 2 until tonight..
My Huawei Mate20 Pro showed up, phone is sick, still learning all the cusomization..
Who else copped this?
I only had the Twilight option, really wanted the Emerald one.
Phone came with a clear gel Huawei case so i've put that on for now..
looking at these style cases currently
visit this link https://www.amazon.ca/Hua .. ro%2Bcase&th=1
visit this link https://www.amazon.ca/Hua .. m%2BMetal&th=1

and the Phone itself

+4   

30 comments for "Finally did it.. Exit Note 8 Enter Huawei Mate20 Pro"

3 days ago '14        #2
CEITEDMOFO 472 heat pts472
space
space
$23,125 | Props total: 29404 29404
+10   

3 days ago '04        #3
JayR04 119 heat pts119
space
space
$11,615 | Props total: 8005 8005
Nice

3 days ago '04        #4
bnw99 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,274 | Props total: 8123 8123
 CEITEDMOFO said

3 days ago '04        #5
Duntaz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$16,257 | Props total: 11832 11832
 white-chocolate said
Been had Samsung since i made the switch from IPhones to the Note 2 until tonight..
My Huawei Mate20 Pro showed up, phone is sick, still learning all the cusomization..
Who else copped this?
I only had the Twilight option, really wanted the Emerald one.
Phone came with a clear gel Huawei case so i've put that on for now..
looking at these style cases currently

and the Phone itself

Warranty?

3 days ago '14        #6
Falcons88 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,294 | Props total: 3198 3198
 Duntaz said
Warranty?
I heard if you purchased this phone and have it shipped stateside...there's no warranty

3 days ago '16        #7
00010111 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,578 | Props total: 13665 13665
Camera on that phone is supposed to be insane.

But I'm not an photo person.

3 days ago '06        #8
LYTE 151 heat pts151
space
space
space
$15,515 | Props total: 7527 7527
 Falcons88 said
I heard if you purchased this phone and have it shipped stateside...there's no warranty
Most stores ...never mind I just read it properly.
When I bought mate 10, the store offered a warranty

Are you able to use a sim and a sd card with this mate 20??

3 days ago '04        #9
Duntaz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$16,257 | Props total: 11832 11832
 LYTE said
Most stores ...never mind I just read it properly.
When I bought mate 10, the store offered a warranty

Are you able to use a sim and a sd card with this mate 20??
Are stores offering a warranty for the pro 20? I know the phone doesn't come with one. The only way to get one is if the store is backing it with one themselves I'm a.ssuming?

3 days ago '06        #10
LYTE 151 heat pts151
space
space
space
$15,515 | Props total: 7527 7527
 Duntaz said
Are stores offering a warranty for the pro 20? I know the phone doesn't come with one. The only way to get one is if the store is backing it with one themselves I'm a.ssuming?
Idk cause if I remember correctly no stores are actually selling this one in America. A few stores had the mate 10 last year

3 days ago '18        #11
GODGOAT 
space
space
$76 | Props total: 190 190
Bro throw that sh*t away they say huawei is spying on its users
+8   

3 days ago '05        #12
RAWNOPULLOUT 160 heat pts160
space
space
$19,007 | Props total: 14835 14835
You did this when the s10 droppin in a few
months?

+7   

3 days ago '04        #13
cledee23 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 221 221
You'll probably regret your decision in 1-2 months.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 days ago '15        #14
Good Guy Ry 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,874 | Props total: 27753 27753
 GODGOAT said
And iPhones aren't? You think a hacker can crack the whole cloud but the one's actually running it never do? This is some some U.S Propaganda they feeding you so that the Asian market doesn't cross over technology-wise. I have no idea why y'all always say this and act like Google/Apple/Samsung spy-free.

The stores always try to get me to get their phones too claiming Huaweis don't work right on their service but I always switch back to the mate9 and it runs better, plus has better service, then the phones they try to give you for 'free'.

Enjoy the Mate OP, had mines for about 2 years on like 3 different carriers. No crack screens, lagging or random shutoffs once. If it got support on XDA you can even learn how to take all the Chinese apps off.
+3   

3 days ago '16        #15
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,247 | Props total: 16799 16799
 GODGOAT said
China is communist. So the government can make controlling decisions on any company. Huawei is one of the world's best tech companies and has some of the best 4G towers.

No wants Huawei to be involved in their wireless infrastructure because the Chinese govt owns and controls them. Plus we just arrested their CFO most likely for illegally helping Iran.

The a phones are dope tho. According to DXOMark the best cell phone camera ever made is a Huawei. No one is spying on their phones.
+2   

3 days ago '16        #16
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 Good Guy Ry said
And iPhones aren't? You think a hacker can crack the whole cloud but the one's actually running it never do? This is some some U.S Propaganda they feeding you so that the Asian market doesn't cross over technology-wise. I have no idea why y'all always say this and act like Google/Apple/Samsung spy-free.

The stores always try to get me to get their phones too claiming Huaweis don't work right on their service but I always switch back to the mate9 and it runs better, plus has better service, then the phones they try to give you for 'free'.

Enjoy the Mate OP, had mines for about 2 years on like 3 different carriers. No crack screens, lagging or random shutoffs once. If it got support on XDA you can even learn how to take all the Chinese apps off.
The issue is the network equipment, not the phones. No one ever said anything bad about their phones.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 days ago '15        #17
space
space
 Teknicks said
The issue is the network equipment, not the phones. No one ever said anything bad about their phones.
I don't know bro, only hate I've personally ever see about Hauwei is the 'spy' issue. Of course you gonna have network issues with an internationally unlocked phone, like mines can't run on Verizon, Sprint or any of their subsidiaries. But that's not a phone issue, that's more of the user not researching the product they're buying.

But if you're talking about other network issues, I personally can't comment cause I've had none of them in 2 years that I can remember. Off WiFi the Internets fast, downloads fast, streaming/YouTube never stutters or goes out of HD, and calls always clear.
Only downsides I've ever experienced is there's not a lot of custom ROMs or support.

3 days ago '16        #18
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 Good Guy Ry said
I don't know bro, only hate I've personally ever see about Hauwei is the 'spy' issue. Of course you gonna have network issues with an internationally unlocked phone, like mines can't run on Verizon, Sprint or any of their subsidiaries. But that's not a phone issue, that's more of the user not researching the product they're buying.

But if you're talking about other network issues, I personally can't comment cause I've had none of them in 2 years that I can remember. Off WiFi the Internets fast, downloads fast, streaming/YouTube never stutters or goes out of HD, and calls always clear.
Only downsides I've ever experienced is there's not a lot of custom ROMs or support.

No man. The issue is with their tower equipment. Not the phones.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 days ago '15        #19
space
space
 Teknicks said
No man. The issue is with their tower equipment. Not the phones.
I don't know how you claiming people don't complain about spyware on Hawuai phones when you and I both responded to a guy complaining about it.

No where in here is anyone, but you, talking about Towers. I don't know why you disagreeing with that but enjoy the rest of your day cause I'm not trying to argue about what I personally see.

3 days ago '18        #20
NBA 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 9119 9119
This n*gga went from iPhone > Samsung > Huawei

Talk about regression

[pic - click to view]

+3   

3 days ago '15        #21
micropave 1892 heat pts1892
space
space
$7,660 | Props total: 59929 59929
Nice Chinese spy device, how much does it cost?

3 days ago '05        #22
space
space
 Good Guy Ry said

[pic - click to view]

+1   

3 days ago '17        #23
arms 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 5752 5752
Yeah, because Apple and Samsung don't actively spy on you. Dudes in here are delusional with their fanboy tribalism.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 days ago '15        #24
space
space
 RAWNOPULLOUT said

[pic - click to view]

That's funny considering you said he took a L cause S10 coming out in a few months. But I got the cape out

[pic - click to view]

3 days ago '05        #25
space
space
 Good Guy Ry said
That's funny considering you said he took a L cause S10 coming out in a few months. But I got the cape out.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
+70online now  28
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+283online now  25
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
228 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  17
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+19online now  9
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Out of all people to wear Lokis mask
29 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
213 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+45online now  5
Video inside Fake Alpha Males
154 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  4
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy