most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wwf legend gail kim
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2005, 05:01 PM         #161
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Pass said:
i just got the samsung p777, sh*ts hot as hell, only sucks cuz its brand new nad not alot of sh*t out for it yet, but i hope they fix that. it did cost me alot, so i hope so.
hows that voice to text sh*t, work well?
 06-25-2005, 10:05 PM         #162
7AURELIUS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a 6820 that was unlocked it was originally a t mobile joint it my mms messages i cant get the right settting and sh*t can u post them joints and is it a way to like erase all the default tmobile sh*t outta it
 06-26-2005, 02:02 PM         #163
StackedLow334 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had a Motorola something but it was straight a.ss, never worked in my dorm room. Now I have an LG 1400 and I pretty much don't like it, but I got a while before I can upgrade. Anyway, my sh*t is all scratched up and I wanted to know if I could say something was wrong with it (like the signal is fu*ked up) and do an exchange by mail to get a new one. Would they give me any sh*t about it?

When I had my Motorola, I had to do an exchange by mail, but I was really having problems with it. I thought they would check it and say maybe I dropped it too much and charge me for it, but they didn't.

Also, my mother is on the same account with me. She has a newer Motorola (the funny lookin one with the blue time screen on the front and it has lil dots on it). Back in October, she dropped it in the toilet at a football game. I cut it off and let it dry out a while. It worked fine afterwards. The only problem is that when you try to go to the camera, It says "Busy. Try again." Im sure it has to do with the water damage. I wanted to know if she too can get an exchange by mail. I know its her fault, but I wanna know if they will be able to go in and see that it has been damaged by water even though nothin else is wrong with the phone. I don't wanna send it off for exchange by mail and they say its her fault and charge us for a new phone.

Last edited by StackedLow334; 06-26-2005 at 02:04 PM..
 06-26-2005, 03:41 PM         #164
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7AURELIUS said:
i got a 6820 that was unlocked it was originally a t mobile joint it my mms messages i cant get the right settting and sh*t can u post them joints and is it a way to like erase all the default tmobile sh*t outta it
if you get an unlocked phone and put another carriers sim, none of the internet options will work nomatter what you do...
 06-26-2005, 03:44 PM         #165
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StackedLow334 said:
I had a Motorola something but it was straight a.ss, never worked in my dorm room. Now I have an LG 1400 and I pretty much don't like it, but I got a while before I can upgrade. Anyway, my sh*t is all scratched up and I wanted to know if I could say something was wrong with it (like the signal is fu*ked up) and do an exchange by mail to get a new one. Would they give me any sh*t about it?

When I had my Motorola, I had to do an exchange by mail, but I was really having problems with it. I thought they would check it and say maybe I dropped it too much and charge me for it, but they didn't.

Also, my mother is on the same account with me. She has a newer Motorola (the funny lookin one with the blue time screen on the front and it has lil dots on it). Back in October, she dropped it in the toilet at a football game. I cut it off and let it dry out a while. It worked fine afterwards. The only problem is that when you try to go to the camera, It says "Busy. Try again." Im sure it has to do with the water damage. I wanted to know if she too can get an exchange by mail. I know its her fault, but I wanna know if they will be able to go in and see that it has been damaged by water even though nothin else is wrong with the phone. I don't wanna send it off for exchange by mail and they say its her fault and charge us for a new phone.
see the fu*ked up thing with exchange by mail, they send you a used phone without ever checkin it, but when you send them a phone they deisect the fu*k out of it, and yes they will find the traces of water damage, then send you a new phon n charge a buck 50 for it,
put insurance on the phone wait like a weak n tell them you lost it, $50 deductable n you get a phone, thats your best bet
 11 years ago '04        #166
LovaOfDaLadies 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 120 120
aight ive had a contract for a over a yr now.. ive got one more year left till it expires but i wana know if i wanted to update to a better phone would i have to pay the price of the new phone i want or is there a set price to update your phone?

Last edited by LovaOfDaLadies; 06-29-2005 at 01:18 PM..
 06-26-2005, 06:41 PM         #167
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LovaOfDaLadies said:
aight ive had a contract for a over a yr now.. ive got one more year left till it expires but i wana know if i wanted to update to a better phone would i have to pay the price of the new phone i want or is there a set price to update your phone?
well to upgrade is to sign into a new contract to get a discount on a phone, you have to complete 21 months of a 2 year contract to approved,
but right now as long as you hit a year your approved for an exeption upgrade which means you can get a phone at 1 year price for 2 year renewel
basicly $50 more than you would get onj a standard upgrade...

oh...........

n yeah yall dont be scerd to hit dem props :applause:
 06-26-2005, 07:01 PM         #168
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey yo, here's a question. when i make a call, the call timer on my phone doesn't start until someone picks up or it goes to voicemail. when i had at&t wireless, it started as soon as you hit send. so according to cingular, does the call timer start only when someone picks up, meaning that if it only rings and you hang up that equals 0 mins 0 secs of your minutes? because if not, say i'm letting a call ring for a long time then finally someone picks up, the call timer won't start until someone picks up, so my phone wouldn't be telling me the right call time if cingular counts the ringing time. so which is it? if you could tell me i'd appreciate it thanks man
 06-26-2005, 08:28 PM         #169
StackedLow334 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlucks said:
see the fu*ked up thing with exchange by mail, they send you a used phone without ever checkin it, but when you send them a phone they deisect the fu*k out of it, and yes they will find the traces of water damage, then send you a new phon n charge a buck 50 for it,
put insurance on the phone wait like a weak n tell them you lost it, $50 deductable n you get a phone, thats your best bet
So, the exchange by mail phones aren't new??? Hmm...the one they sent me looked new and it worked better, but I guess thats how they make up for u sending them a fu*ked up phone. Thanks alot. Propped.
 06-26-2005, 08:55 PM         #170
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dropkicknu said:
hey yo, here's a question. when i make a call, the call timer on my phone doesn't start until someone picks up or it goes to voicemail. when i had at&t wireless, it started as soon as you hit send. so according to cingular, does the call timer start only when someone picks up, meaning that if it only rings and you hang up that equals 0 mins 0 secs of your minutes? because if not, say i'm letting a call ring for a long time then finally someone picks up, the call timer won't start until someone picks up, so my phone wouldn't be telling me the right call time if cingular counts the ringing time. so which is it? if you could tell me i'd appreciate it thanks man
it starts as soon as connections made, if you call n noone picks up n it goes longer than 30 secs its counted as a minute otherwise no usage..
 06-26-2005, 09:46 PM         #171
7AURELIUS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlucks said:
if you get an unlocked phone and put another carriers sim, none of the internet options will work nomatter what you do...

not even if i get the settings for cingular
 06-27-2005, 12:31 AM         #172
DaVirginiaBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i'm bout to get cingular today is there a way you can hook me up with unlimited everything?????
 11 years ago '04        #173
jordan980 
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 0 0
can a cingular treo 650 be unlocked to work with t-mobile??
 06-27-2005, 01:48 AM         #174
DaVirginiaBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o yea and do you know if 3gforfree ringtones can be used with cingular phones because the phone i'm getting which is the lg f9100 is on the compatibility list on the site.props will be give for information.

Last edited by DaVirginiaBoy; 06-27-2005 at 01:50 AM..
 06-27-2005, 01:09 PM         #175
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordan980 said:
can a cingular treo 650 be unlocked to work with t-mobile??
im sure theres a way but its goin take a lot of lookin...
 06-27-2005, 01:11 PM         #176
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaVirginiaBoy said:
yo i'm bout to get cingular today is there a way you can hook me up with unlimited everything?????

cant even do that for myself...

06-27-2005, 03:37 PM         #177
DaVirginiaBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can you not get that for yourself thats messed up how cingular does the employees alot of my friends down here that used to have suncom now have unlimited everything with cingular
 06-27-2005, 03:51 PM         #178
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo do you know about the discounts on your bill that you can get? when i signed up for cingular i wasn't in a cingular store it was this place called super wireless. they got me to sign the contract by offering me a 25% discount on my bill each month. it's pretty tight. it shows up on my features list as "BLS-SBC 25% DISC" so now every month i get 25% off my bill
 11 years ago '04        #179
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,341 | Props total: 2488 2488
when are you guys going to get the new mpx 220 (black)..i have the silver one and i have insurance on it and was wondering if i told them i lost it, would they send me the black one if i requested it? can i just tell them i had a black one? and would i be able to sell the lost phone without having any complications? give me as much input as u can on this, props when you answer, thanks.

Last edited by doczdaname; 06-28-2005 at 12:32 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #180
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 44 44
I need some help with my phone. I had da att gophone plan for $48-49 including tax n fees whick included 400 ne time minutes 3kb internet n unlimited night n weekends. I Had it since oct last year with no real problems.I recently lost my phone this past weekend. I wasnt trippin 2 bad cuz it was like $10 refurbished n my account was suspened so no lost money/time, plus i was gonna get a new next month. The problem is since they merged with cingular they switched up da plan so u get less for more and since its no longer att n different plan i cant transfer my balance over.I just paid it. I was gonna get the Motorola V220 but since its not att I still couldnt use it with my old sim. I dont wanna lose da $36 I have left but if do I still have a sim card with the same plan, I really just want a way 2 keep my same plan using a new cinular phone. 2 many people givin me 2 run around. I tried the cingular(old att) store with no luck.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
240 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
240 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago