official cingular rep

most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn Meek you got 48hours to release that mixtape or i'm deleting your di..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
61 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-09-2005, 01:09 PM         #121
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xtac said:
i got the v180, and a 2 yr agreement, the v180 phone is garbage sh*t always cuts out, and other things, cause the service is good and I know this because i got a nokia for free when i first got it and it worked flawlessly but it was a pos phone, and it works better than the v180, I do want another phone but i dont wanna pay sh*t

also i wanna put someone else on my bill, but i need to pay a deposit cause of credit, is there anyway to get pass this?
no way around deposits(thats sh*tty)

n if another cingular worked in the area where the 180 isnt its a defective phone, if its under a year old call this # and they can send you a replacement
1 800 331 0500
 06-09-2005, 11:49 PM         #122
Steeze JoNeZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My phone says i need 2 put in a subsidy code 2 access it, how do i get one?????
 06-10-2005, 03:53 AM         #123
dookie jones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dookie jones said:
any luck with finding anything???

anything would be great?????
 06-12-2005, 10:45 AM         #124
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steeze JoNeZ said:
My phone says i need 2 put in a subsidy code 2 access it, how do i get one?????
you need to call the service provider for that phone.....
ask them for the unlock code and enter it in the screen that asks for subsidy code, you can also try searching google for unlock code for your model phone, i got a couple doin that
 06-13-2005, 09:34 AM         #125
GeMiNi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey wuts up/ I got this Samsung SGH-X427 i want to start deleting my ringtones but I don't know wut to do?
 06-13-2005, 09:44 AM         #126
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you should be able to highlight the ringtone as if you were gonna choose it, bit instead hit the OPTIONS or MENU button while its highlighted and you should have the ability to delete it from there....
 11 years ago '05        #127
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
is it true cingular isnt picking up the moto v635?
 06-13-2005, 02:07 PM         #128
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prolifick said:
is it true cingular isnt picking up the moto v635?
i dont think so, but if its gsm its most likely quadband and you can unlock it
 11 years ago '04        #129
sicilianos 
space
space
$657 | Props total: 0 0
this is for dlucks: I have a Motorola V180 its my second one since the screen on the other one went black, now i have crackiling sounds, it stops if i press the battery really hard against the phone. Can you help me on this?

also i want a new phone but i cant cause im with ATT, and i would have to switch plans to cingular, this V180 is a piece of sh*t, its crackly, cuts out, makes the persons voice sound like a robot, and the screen turns upside down sumtimes! god damn i want the V3

please HELP! thanks
 06-14-2005, 05:24 PM         #130
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sicilianos said:
this is for dlucks: I have a Motorola V180 its my second one since the screen on the other one went black, now i have crackiling sounds, it stops if i press the battery really hard against the phone. Can you help me on this?

also i want a new phone but i cant cause im with ATT, and i would have to switch plans to cingular, this V180 is a piece of sh*t, its crackly, cuts out, makes the persons voice sound like a robot, and the screen turns upside down sumtimes! god damn i want the V3

please HELP! thanks
how far are you into your att contract?
tryin callin att cust care(611 from cell)
tell them you want to migrate and if theres anything they can do to approve, if they approve it you have to get into cingular plan and you can get the v3 for $200 on a 2 year agreement.....
 06-15-2005, 09:43 AM         #131
chris18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dlucks can u tell me which phone is better the samsung p207,the lg f9100and when the prices might drop a little bit.
 06-15-2005, 08:10 PM         #132
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chris18 said:
dlucks can u tell me which phone is better the samsung p207,the lg f9100and when the prices might drop a little bit.
p207 is better in my oppinion only thing good about the 9100 is the slide feater with the keyboard thats it...
 11 years ago '04        #133
Young Sones 1 heat pts
space
space
$754 | Props total: 54 54
DLuck is there a way I can get my old At&t phone under the new cingular network... Will Cingular unlock it, program my old sim card... Or am i fu*ked with the Nokia.... Im not gonna lie i have sick reception wit the 6820
 06-16-2005, 09:39 AM         #134
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Sones said:
DLuck is there a way I can get my old At&t phone under the new cingular network... Will Cingular unlock it, program my old sim card... Or am i fu*ked with the Nokia.... Im not gonna lie i have sick reception wit the 6820
there is a way to unlock that phone, but what do you mean cuz ya questions conflicting itself, cuz if you move to cingular you gotta change your sim anyways, and iof you are approved to move to cingular your gonna want to get a new phone cuz your gettin a discount for movin over...
 11 years ago '04        #135
moldypillow 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
any way you could get me a deal on that motorola razr?
 06-16-2005, 10:04 AM         #136
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moldypillow said:
any way you could get me a deal on that motorola razr?
not yet, once they offer insurance on that phone its a wrap imma have em all the time...
i will keep you informed..
 11 years ago '04        #137
moldypillow 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
how much do you think you could get one for once they offer insurance? and when do you think that would be?
 06-16-2005, 11:17 AM         #138
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moldypillow said:
how much do you think you could get one for once they offer insurance? and when do you think that would be?
$200 with no contract, retails $320

well the reason they dont have insurance for it is because theres not a sufficiant enuff of replacements to offer it yet, yo my knowledge its atleast a couple months(probly more)
 06-16-2005, 10:16 PM         #139
Boxden's Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo get at me on aim partna ^

thechosenonep3
 06-18-2005, 01:57 PM         #140
chris18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Dlucks
does the Nokia 6800 come with AIM or Yahoo! messenger
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
110 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
69 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
20 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
124 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy