official cingular rep

most viewed right now
 66
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
 Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
4 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
BOX Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after 5th round stoppage on..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-05-2005, 06:01 PM         #101
mak6962 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My girls got the LG1400 and she's having problems sending media mail, pics, messages, etc. But she can recieve them? I called Cingular a few times, cause she's under my family plan, and they always say that it's fiexed, but she still can't send anything. Any ideas?
 06-05-2005, 10:37 PM         #102
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnakaminime said:
Can you unlock my sony ericsson z500a??? hit me with a pm if you can do it....i will prop for days
im goin need the imei# under the battery,(its 15 digits)

pm it to me
 06-05-2005, 10:39 PM         #103
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mak6962 said:
My girls got the LG1400 and she's having problems sending media mail, pics, messages, etc. But she can recieve them? I called Cingular a few times, cause she's under my family plan, and they always say that it's fiexed, but she still can't send anything. Any ideas?
dont know where you from, but best bet take it to the store and tell the rep to grab a new 1 out the box to compare internet connection settings, to make sure its programmed with the correct information, hopefully theyre smart enuff
 11 years ago '05        #104
Pableezy 
space
space
space
$271 | Props total: 1 1
Hey dlucks can you get me an unlocked motorola mpx 220? If so how much??? I'm on t-mobile and all of their phones are garbage. The new nokia 6255i, and the nokia 6170 are lookin good but neither cingular or t-mobile has them yet. If you cant get that mpx 220 can you get me something similar or better???
 06-06-2005, 09:46 AM         #105
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pableezy said:
Hey dlucks can you get me an unlocked motorola mpx 220? If so how much??? I'm on t-mobile and all of their phones are garbage. The new nokia 6255i, and the nokia 6170 are lookin good but neither cingular or t-mobile has them yet. If you cant get that mpx 220 can you get me something similar or better???
see what i can do, but i dont come into those often, the phone i get most is motorola v551
 11 years ago '05        #106
DawuD 
space
avatar space
space
$310 | Props total: 0 0
yo dlucks. i have a motorola v180 for at&t but they merged with cingular so im wondering if you could help me out with this. i wanna transfer a file to my phone for my ringtone via usb cable. i have the cable but i wanted to know if you know anywhere i could get the correct driver to use it properly. if you know any sites or anything with free drivers that'd be a huge help because i can't seem to find any. thanks
 06-06-2005, 08:04 PM         #107
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DawuD said:
yo dlucks. i have a motorola v180 for at&t but they merged with cingular so im wondering if you could help me out with this. i wanna transfer a file to my phone for my ringtone via usb cable. i have the cable but i wanted to know if you know anywhere i could get the correct driver to use it properly. if you know any sites or anything with free drivers that'd be a huge help because i can't seem to find any. thanks
i think i came into a copy of mobile phone tools from motorola a couple days agp thats all youll need, if i do have i dont know how id get it to you(im pretty computer iliterate)

il let ya know 2moro ...
 06-07-2005, 12:06 AM         #108
mak6962 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlucks said:
dont know where you from, but best bet take it to the store and tell the rep to grab a new 1 out the box to compare internet connection settings, to make sure its programmed with the correct information, hopefully theyre smart enuff

Thanks for the info, I'm in Vegas.
 06-07-2005, 02:12 AM         #109
dookie jones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dookie jones said:
they aint got no music videos on this site......just some junk

any luck with finding anything???
 11 years ago '04        #110
ndesent 
space
avatar space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 11 11
Yo i got a question fo ya..... Ok i had cingular since Oct 04 i have two phone a moto 720 and a sony t616. Ok them phones is mad old now and they dont workm but they saying i cant upgrade till july. I thought it was suppose to be 18 months........So is it 18 or 21????? And also i want to get out my Contract....What is the best way???
 11 years ago '04        #111
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 64 64
MPT (Motorola Phone Tools):


[pic - click to view]


Razr R374_G_0E.41.C0R_reflash_mlp_MOTOX
BOOT0826
RAZR V3 Cingular Branded Flex
GSMV3xxCIN02NA088

PM me with Razr games/themes/Rings :haveadrin



Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 06-07-2005 at 08:37 AM..
 06-07-2005, 08:41 AM         #112
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ndesent said:
Yo i got a question fo ya..... Ok i had cingular since Oct 04 i have two phone a moto 720 and a sony t616. Ok them phones is mad old now and they dont workm but they saying i cant upgrade till july. I thought it was suppose to be 18 months........So is it 18 or 21????? And also i want to get out my Contract....What is the best way???
thaey fu*kin up changin theyer upgrade policy everytime the wind blows
but its 21 months if you signed a 2 year, best bet just add insurance and make a clame, youll get better phones for a $50 deductable each and you have to renew your contract-
wait more than a week to do clame after you add insurance-
 06-07-2005, 08:42 AM         #113
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillers said:
MPT (Motorola Phone Tools): [WEBSITE LINK]


[pic - click to view]


Razr R374_G_0E.41.C0R_reflash_mlp_MOTOX
BOOT0826
RAZR V3 Cingular Branded Flex
GSMV3xxCIN02NA088

PM me with Razr games/themes/Rings :haveadrin
[WEBSITE LINK]
[WEBSITE LINK]
that pic is hot as hell and so true
wait till i show that to my coworkers, they goin laugh they a.ss off
 11 years ago '04        #114
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 64 64
^^^glad u like it...i borrowed it from someone myself
 06-07-2005, 09:57 AM         #115
alfredv85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive also had my contract since october 04, and it says i can upgrade in july, i have a motorola v400, it was a great phone until i fu*ked it up. what phone do you recommend i should get, whith the same features and all at a good price, i was thinking the razor, how much will that be?
 06-07-2005, 10:01 AM         #116
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alfredv85 said:
ive also had my contract since october 04, and it says i can upgrade in july, i have a motorola v400, it was a great phone until i fu*ked it up. what phone do you recommend i should get, whith the same features and all at a good price, i was thinking the razor, how much will that be?
right now you can get the razor for $250 on an exeption up grade
sony 710 and samsung p777 are also good ohones
 11 years ago '04        #117
ndesent 
space
avatar space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 11 11
yo i got insurance but they rep told me that it doesnt make sense to use my insurance and pay 50 dollars to get the same old phones........Know that i think of it i dont think they sell our old a.ss phones no more. so if we make a claim will we get different phones??? That would be dope
 11 years ago '04        #118
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 64 64
you got any unlocked or Cingular Razrs? PM me
 06-09-2005, 07:04 AM         #119
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ndesent said:
yo i got insurance but they rep told me that it doesnt make sense to use my insurance and pay 50 dollars to get the same old phones........Know that i think of it i dont think they sell our old a.ss phones no more. so if we make a claim will we get different phones??? That would be dope
depends if the warehouse still got, they got sh*t in there thats lik 5 years old

good thing about makin a clame is no contract renewal
 11 years ago '04        #120
xtac 
space
space
space
$859 | Props total: 0 0
i got the v180, and a 2 yr agreement, the v180 phone is garbage sh*t always cuts out, and other things, cause the service is good and I know this because i got a nokia for free when i first got it and it worked flawlessly but it was a pos phone, and it works better than the v180, I do want another phone but i dont wanna pay sh*t

also i wanna put someone else on my bill, but i need to pay a deposit cause of credit, is there anyway to get pass this?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
40 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Major key galore
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
160 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Scarface vs. Paid In Full
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy