official cingular rep

most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn Meek you got 48hours to release that mixtape or i'm deleting your di..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2005, 07:25 PM         #21
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shizz said:
Lucks... I edited your first post just so people will understand that you are telling them that you have the answers..

just to let you know..

-Shizz
thanx man
 11 years ago '04        #22
ndesent 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 11 11
yo right now what the best cingular phone out for the price......i need a phone that got mp3 ringtones i can download from my comp through data cable....and screensavers and sh*t......i like sh*t with cool little features and sh*t right now i got a sony t616 was tight when i got it but sh*t its mad old now.....i got it Oct 03 and they saying i cant upgrade till july.....Any suggestions
 05-11-2005, 10:20 AM         #23
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ndesent said:
yo right now what the best cingular phone out for the price......i need a phone that got mp3 ringtones i can download from my comp through data cable....and screensavers and sh*t......i like sh*t with cool little features and sh*t right now i got a sony t616 was tight when i got it but sh*t its mad old now.....i got it Oct 03 and they saying i cant upgrade till july.....Any suggestions
i can get you the motorola v551 for $130. witout contract
doin an upgrade you have to resign contract to get a discount on a phone
(2 year upgrade to get phone at its cheapest)
other than that the v3 razor is $200. with 2 year upgrade

also the v3 & v551 have Bluetooth,which means if you get a bluetooth usb port for $20 and software for $30 you can link your phone to your computer with no cables(wireless)
its a hot feature
 11 years ago '05        #24
n@tedogg|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,677 | Props total: 8 8
DAMN..........to busy spendin' 16 hours a day in the downloads thread to ever have noticed this sh*t......perfect. I gotta question for you (and will probably have more) that I've been trying to get help with for a month now. I NEEEEEEEED to get rid of the operator logo on my Siemens S66...........can you help brother???

Thanks,
Nate Dogg
 05-13-2005, 09:20 AM         #25
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 natedogg000 said:
DAMN..........to busy spendin' 16 hours a day in the downloads thread to ever have noticed this sh*t......perfect. I gotta question for you (and will probably have more) that I've been trying to get help with for a month now. I NEEEEEEEED to get rid of the operator logo on my Siemens S66...........can you help brother???

Thanks,
Nate Dogg
^^^^i can look into that,but is all up to the manufacterer of the phone,i know you can to do that with samsung, gimme a lil while il check that out,
im pretty sure i can get the answer
 11 years ago '05        #26
n@tedogg|M 2 heat pts
space
space
Yo mayne.......thanks for checkin' on it for me......I don't do much except computer sh*t all day & night so I know how to get into things if you get me. I'm trying to find the link to a cell phone hack messageboard that had a thread similar to this where someone with my problem went into a Cingular Store and was cool to the dude workin, told him wuz up and the dude got rid of it for him........just can't recall which board it was so I could link it to ya....but I hope you don't mind questions cuz I got mo fo YA!!!

Nate Dogg

......oh yeah I hit ya with propZ and will continue to do so whenever it allows me to....I really appreciate your hooks........
 05-14-2005, 12:08 PM         #27
Rukahspac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i came up on this lil nokia 3100 i hate this sh*t sometimes it locks up with the text and it takes forever for me to get em also is there a free text plan cuz this is some sh*t?
 05-14-2005, 11:57 PM         #28
DeusOSX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, I just got wit Cingular. Got rid of my sh*tty reception-having-ass Sidekick. I got that Z500a, it's ok, but I might need to grab something a lil' tighter before my 30 days is up. Any suggestions that won't break the wallet? BTW I'm not far from ya.. I'm in CT. :cool:

Last edited by DeusOSX; 05-14-2005 at 11:57 PM..
 05-15-2005, 12:14 PM         #29
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeusOSX said:
yo, I just got wit Cingular. Got rid of my sh*tty reception-having-ass Sidekick. I got that Z500a, it's ok, but I might need to grab something a lil' tighter before my 30 days is up. Any suggestions that won't break the wallet? BTW I'm not far from ya.. I'm in CT. :cool:
naw im in west springfield lik 15 min from Enfeild Ct,But yeah trade that sh*t up,its ok but damn its ugly Motorola V551 or V3 are your best choices right now...
 05-15-2005, 12:16 PM         #30
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rukahspac said:
yo i came up on this lil nokia 3100 i hate this sh*t sometimes it locks up with the text and it takes forever for me to get em also is there a free text plan cuz this is some sh*t?
biggest text plan is 3000 for $20 bucks a month...
 05-15-2005, 12:17 PM         #31
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 natedogg000 said:
Yo mayne.......thanks for checkin' on it for me......I don't do much except computer sh*t all day & night so I know how to get into things if you get me. I'm trying to find the link to a cell phone hack messageboard that had a thread similar to this where someone with my problem went into a Cingular Store and was cool to the dude workin, told him wuz up and the dude got rid of it for him........just can't recall which board it was so I could link it to ya....but I hope you don't mind questions cuz I got mo fo YA!!!

Nate Dogg

......oh yeah I hit ya with propZ and will continue to do so whenever it allows me to....I really appreciate your hooks........
thers not an option in the wallpaper menu in the phone to delete wallpaper text,if not than imma have to look deeper,just been busy havin my son this weekend...
 05-15-2005, 08:05 PM         #32
Young Chuck D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
congratulations, ya know ya got a son...

i got an L1200... the picture gallery keeps saying "Decoding Error" and i can only fit 7 .MMF 10 second real-song tones.... i wouldn't recommend it unless you want a phone that NOBODY has... i've only seen one other person with it. its really not bad just limited memory.

WHATUP WIT DAT MOTOROLA 551 HOMIE?? gimme da details; condition, price, shipping costs, shipping timetables, payment methods
 05-15-2005, 08:08 PM         #33
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo,Who Cingular Trying Rip Folks Off On The WebTv Thing..

They Pay 9.99 Each Month For It But They Dont Tell You They Going To Charge Yo a.ss Every KB(1Cent For Each KB) For Watching It Now.Which Mean I'll Be Watching "You Dont Know Me - T.I." and That's 460kb and What's That? 4.60 Dollars For The Video and 10 Dollars For The Program? What's Up With That...
 05-15-2005, 08:28 PM         #34
Cire215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, where can i get a data cable for my sony ericsson z500a???
 11 years ago '05        #35
n@tedogg|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 dlucks said:
thers not an option in the wallpaper menu in the phone to delete wallpaper text,if not than imma have to look deeper,just been busy havin my son this weekend...
No option to delete text in wallpaper anywhere that I can see......thanks a lot for checkin on this sh*t for me.....if I knew how to get into these settings I have directions on how to remove the operator logo but I can't find how to get into this here.....

Settings>Network>Pref. Network>List> and then you add the country code and any text you want or else leave it blank..........

Seee what else you can find out.......I appreciate it mayne........

Nate Dogg
 11 years ago '04        #36
fiyababygurl 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
I got the samsung x427m and I am trying to get some music ringtones...but the thing is I ain't tryin to pay 2.99 for it...any way i can get some tones
 05-16-2005, 08:55 PM         #37
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Chuck D said:
congratulations, ya know ya got a son...

i got an L1200... the picture gallery keeps saying "Decoding Error" and i can only fit 7 .MMF 10 second real-song tones.... i wouldn't recommend it unless you want a phone that NOBODY has... i've only seen one other person with it. its really not bad just limited memory.

WHATUP WIT DAT MOTOROLA 551 HOMIE?? gimme da details; condition, price, shipping costs, shipping timetables, payment methods
sh*t is completley refurbished with new parts,its got 5meg for memory,video,still picture,20 # voice activated dia,bluetooth,spkr phone n more...$130.00 havent thought much about how i can accept a payment, and im thinking maybe ups or fed-ex

got suggestions???l
 05-16-2005, 08:58 PM         #38
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fr3sH G said:
Yo,Who Cingular Trying Rip Folks Off On The WebTv Thing..

They Pay 9.99 Each Month For It But They Dont Tell You They Going To Charge Yo a.ss Every KB(1Cent For Each KB) For Watching It Now.Which Mean I'll Be Watching "You Dont Know Me - T.I." and That's 460kb and What's That? 4.60 Dollars For The Video and 10 Dollars For The Program? What's Up With That...
sh*ts a complete rip off, i dont sell it to any of my customers,but if they realy want it they have to put an unlimited internet plan for $25 plus the price of the mobi tv
,wouldnt suggest it cause its slow and not worth your doe...
 05-16-2005, 09:05 PM         #39
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fiyababygurl said:
I got the samsung x427m and I am trying to get some music ringtones...but the thing is I ain't tryin to pay 2.99 for it...any way i can get some tones
you can try wap.rousso.net >> you have to sign in from ya home computer,all you need id an email and its free,im just not sure if they have the music tones,all the stuff is free from the site but you have to go on internet from the phone to download and will be charged internet usage from cingular get like the $5 or $10 internet package to get you like 5-10 ringtones a month

ahight ma.....
 11 years ago '04        #40
fiyababygurl 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
 dlucks said:
you can try wap.rousso.net >> you have to sign in from ya home computer,all you need id an email and its free,im just not sure if they have the music tones,all the stuff is free from the site but you have to go on internet from the phone to download and will be charged internet usage from cingular get like the $5 or $10 internet package to get you like 5-10 ringtones a month

ahight ma.....

thanks sweetie
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
79 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
61 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
116 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
24 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
646 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
27 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy