official cingular rep

most viewed right now
44 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36  77
40 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '05        #26
n@tedogg 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,677 | Props total: 8 8
Yo mayne.......thanks for checkin' on it for me......I don't do much except computer sh*t all day & night so I know how to get into things if you get me. I'm trying to find the link to a cell phone hack messageboard that had a thread similar to this where someone with my problem went into a Cingular Store and was cool to the dude workin, told him wuz up and the dude got rid of it for him........just can't recall which board it was so I could link it to ya....but I hope you don't mind questions cuz I got mo fo YA!!!

Nate Dogg

......oh yeah I hit ya with propZ and will continue to do so whenever it allows me to....I really appreciate your hooks........

05-14-2005, 01:08 PM         #27
Rukahspac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i came up on this lil nokia 3100 i hate this sh*t sometimes it locks up with the text and it takes forever for me to get em also is there a free text plan cuz this is some sh*t?

05-15-2005, 12:57 AM         #28
DeusOSX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, I just got wit Cingular. Got rid of my sh*tty reception-having-ass Sidekick. I got that Z500a, it's ok, but I might need to grab something a lil' tighter before my 30 days is up. Any suggestions that won't break the wallet? BTW I'm not far from ya.. I'm in CT. :cool:

Last edited by DeusOSX; 05-15-2005 at 12:57 AM..

05-15-2005, 01:14 PM         #29
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeusOSX said
yo, I just got wit Cingular. Got rid of my sh*tty reception-having-ass Sidekick. I got that Z500a, it's ok, but I might need to grab something a lil' tighter before my 30 days is up. Any suggestions that won't break the wallet? BTW I'm not far from ya.. I'm in CT. :cool:
naw im in west springfield lik 15 min from Enfeild Ct,But yeah trade that sh*t up,its ok but damn its ugly Motorola V551 or V3 are your best choices right now...

05-15-2005, 01:16 PM         #30
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rukahspac said
yo i came up on this lil nokia 3100 i hate this sh*t sometimes it locks up with the text and it takes forever for me to get em also is there a free text plan cuz this is some sh*t?
biggest text plan is 3000 for $20 bucks a month...

05-15-2005, 01:17 PM         #31
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 natedogg000 said
Yo mayne.......thanks for checkin' on it for me......I don't do much except computer sh*t all day & night so I know how to get into things if you get me. I'm trying to find the link to a cell phone hack messageboard that had a thread similar to this where someone with my problem went into a Cingular Store and was cool to the dude workin, told him wuz up and the dude got rid of it for him........just can't recall which board it was so I could link it to ya....but I hope you don't mind questions cuz I got mo fo YA!!!

Nate Dogg

......oh yeah I hit ya with propZ and will continue to do so whenever it allows me to....I really appreciate your hooks........
thers not an option in the wallpaper menu in the phone to delete wallpaper text,if not than imma have to look deeper,just been busy havin my son this weekend...

05-15-2005, 09:05 PM         #32
Young Chuck D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
congratulations, ya know ya got a son...

i got an L1200... the picture gallery keeps saying "Decoding Error" and i can only fit 7 .MMF 10 second real-song tones.... i wouldn't recommend it unless you want a phone that NOBODY has... i've only seen one other person with it. its really not bad just limited memory.

WHATUP WIT DAT MOTOROLA 551 HOMIE?? gimme da details; condition, price, shipping costs, shipping timetables, payment methods

05-15-2005, 09:08 PM         #33
Fr3sH G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo,Who Cingular Trying Rip Folks Off On The WebTv Thing..

They Pay 9.99 Each Month For It But They Dont Tell You They Going To Charge Yo a*s Every KB(1Cent For Each KB) For Watching It Now.Which Mean I'll Be Watching "You Dont Know Me - T.I." and That's 460kb and What's That? 4.60 Dollars For The Video and 10 Dollars For The Program? What's Up With That...

05-15-2005, 09:28 PM         #34
Cire215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, where can i get a data cable for my sony ericsson z500a???

14 years ago '05        #35
n@tedogg 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,677 | Props total: 8 8
 dlucks said
thers not an option in the wallpaper menu in the phone to delete wallpaper text,if not than imma have to look deeper,just been busy havin my son this weekend...
No option to delete text in wallpaper anywhere that I can see......thanks a lot for checkin on this sh*t for me.....if I knew how to get into these settings I have directions on how to remove the operator logo but I can't find how to get into this here.....

Settings>Network>Pref. Network>List> and then you add the country code and any text you want or else leave it blank..........

Seee what else you can find out.......I appreciate it mayne........

Nate Dogg

14 years ago '04        #36
fiyababygurl 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
I got the samsung x427m and I am trying to get some music ringtones...but the thing is I ain't tryin to pay 2.99 for it...any way i can get some tones

05-16-2005, 09:55 PM         #37
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Chuck D said
congratulations, ya know ya got a son...

i got an L1200... the picture gallery keeps saying "Decoding Error" and i can only fit 7 .MMF 10 second real-song tones.... i wouldn't recommend it unless you want a phone that NOBODY has... i've only seen one other person with it. its really not bad just limited memory.

WHATUP WIT DAT MOTOROLA 551 HOMIE?? gimme da details; condition, price, shipping costs, shipping timetables, payment methods
sh*t is completley refurbished with new parts,its got 5meg for memory,video,still picture,20 # voice activated dia,bluetooth,spkr phone n more...$130.00 havent thought much about how i can accept a payment, and im thinking maybe ups or fed-ex

got suggestions???l

05-16-2005, 09:58 PM         #38
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fr3sH G said
Yo,Who Cingular Trying Rip Folks Off On The WebTv Thing..

They Pay 9.99 Each Month For It But They Dont Tell You They Going To Charge Yo a*s Every KB(1Cent For Each KB) For Watching It Now.Which Mean I'll Be Watching "You Dont Know Me - T.I." and That's 460kb and What's That? 4.60 Dollars For The Video and 10 Dollars For The Program? What's Up With That...
sh*ts a complete rip off, i dont sell it to any of my customers,but if they realy want it they have to put an unlimited internet plan for $25 plus the price of the mobi tv
,wouldnt suggest it cause its slow and not worth your doe...

05-16-2005, 10:05 PM         #39
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fiyababygurl said
I got the samsung x427m and I am trying to get some music ringtones...but the thing is I ain't tryin to pay 2.99 for it...any way i can get some tones
you can try wap.rousso.net >> you have to sign in from ya home computer,all you need id an email and its free,im just not sure if they have the music tones,all the stuff is free from the site but you have to go on internet from the phone to download and will be charged internet usage from cingular get like the $5 or $10 internet package to get you like 5-10 ringtones a month

ahight ma.....

14 years ago '04        #40
fiyababygurl 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
 dlucks said
you can try wap.rousso.net >> you have to sign in from ya home computer,all you need id an email and its free,im just not sure if they have the music tones,all the stuff is free from the site but you have to go on internet from the phone to download and will be charged internet usage from cingular get like the $5 or $10 internet package to get you like 5-10 ringtones a month

ahight ma.....

thanks sweetie

05-17-2005, 11:15 AM         #41
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fiyababygurl said
thanks sweetie
no doubt

05-17-2005, 07:17 PM         #42
dblocklox  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cire215 said
yo, where can i get a data cable for my sony ericsson z500a???
got mine on ebay... i have a z500a i dont think its that bad of a phone.. dont think u can beat that sh*t cause i got it for free when i switched over.. i never use the camera or video camera tho so if u looking for a phone with those features dont choose this one.. mp3 ringtones are themes are whats good tho

05-17-2005, 08:02 PM         #43
capodecina  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want the RAZR how much can yall get it for me for..

05-18-2005, 01:29 PM         #44
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capodecina said
i want the RAZR how much can yall get it for me for..
$200 if approved
$319.99 without contract

it plays video but doesnt record it though

05-18-2005, 01:50 PM         #45
Dakid187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a where can cop of cingular phone for cheap no contract n sh*t i tried ebay but i couldn't find a good seller
o ya whats an unlocked phone

05-18-2005, 03:09 PM         #46
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dakid187 said
a where can cop of cingular phone for cheap no contract n sh*t i tried ebay but i couldn't find a good seller
o ya whats an unlocked phone
an unlocked phones is a phone to that can take any carrirers sim card

i be gettin phones in now n then il post up the models

05-18-2005, 04:50 PM         #47
jonjon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo whats the new hot phone with cingular now i'm still rocking the mpx220 need something new. can i bring over a unlock sidekick

05-18-2005, 06:02 PM         #48
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jonjon said
yo whats the new hot phone with cingular now i'm still rocking the mpx220 need something new. can i bring over a unlock sidekick
you can but you cant access internet on it

05-18-2005, 11:08 PM         #49
ascap_iz_a_must  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but fu*k cingular... n*ggas tried to charge me 400 for a phone i sent back... argued with some seels rep for like 4 hours.. got a senior exec on the phone and he said he checked it and they got the returned phone.. and they had internal issues.. and that employee will be dealt with... now im a nextel user and the service is tight... fu*k cingular... but they do got some hot phones... ringers aint loud like nextel... but nice phones.. other than that... fu*k em..

14 years ago '04        #50
raygunna 
space
space
$3 | Props total: 0 0
A yo Can You Get The treo 650?? if so How much??

Home      

most viewed right now
+91online now  129
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
219 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+75online now  47
Image(s) inside Judge basically tells the jury to go phuck themselves while denying a ..
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  27
Video inside Feb 17 - Kamala Harris getting backlash from the black community again ..
122 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-67online now  24
NBA Kristen Ledlow got married to a cornball brother
101 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy