official cingular rep

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

13 years ago '04        #351
Sty13S 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
^ u can prob find that on

13 years ago '05        #352
DjBigTexun 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 1 1
is there more then one way to get ringtones on my phone besides having to activate the internet and sh*t..or can I do something easier and free

13 years ago '04        #353
xcaliber4000 
space
space
space
$329 | Props total: 0 0
yes cingular is coming out wit the 2way function should be out before christmas actually.

13 years ago '04        #354
Sty13S 
space
space
space
 xcaliber4000 said
yes cingular is coming out wit the 2way function should be out before christmas actually.
anymore info on this fam?

13 years ago '04        #355
ese 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
my boy sent me 10 treo's, send me some we split the profits!? or can you unlock a treo 650 for me, the account is about 3 yrs old... they still hating and not doing it... can u submit the sh*t thru a rep or something? let me know will prop fo damn sho

13 years ago '05        #356
patjoe87 
space
space
$204 | Props total: 0 0
i got a v600 phone and i can barely hear out of it what should i do

11-17-2005, 08:28 AM         #357
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rickster said
yow i got cingular V400 from cingular and i bought a s710a not from cingular can i switch my insurance to that phone without any problems. hit me back
go into a store and tell the rep to put the imei # on your act.
youll be straight......

11-17-2005, 08:31 AM         #358
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sty13S said
yeah i kinda wonder if they're coming out with a 2way type joint soon too..... like b4 or close to the time around christmas.......and if not, do u know of any new phones they're comin' out with that should be hot pickup?
Samsung D307, sh*ts fiyah......only 1 problem, no camerea...
full keyboard, bluetooth, speaker, voice control, voice to text, flips open as sidekick type style and flipphone style...n its not as huge as them tmobile sidekickjoints......

phones real hot......look it up.....

11-17-2005, 08:34 AM         #359
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaStreetz said
how much is it to reactivate account i have 2 accounts i want to reactivate.
depends how old they are?
if they were recentlt turned off, you gotta pay whatever pastdue balance you got...

then on ya next bill they charge you $36 each restoral fee.......

if theyer too old you have to pay entire balance....then go through a credit check inwhich theyell ask for a deposit depending on how long your balance was outstanding........

11-17-2005, 08:36 AM         #360
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DjBigTexun said
is there more then one way to get ringtones on my phone besides having to activate the internet and sh*t..or can I do something easier and free
try to find a free site from ya home p.c........
if they have the ability to send straight from site, all you pay isa text message or data message which can be cheap if add a package.....
$9.99 a month = 200 text, 40 picture message and 1mb of internet usage....
^^^^^its worth it....trust.....

11-17-2005, 08:38 AM         #361
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 patjoe87 said
i got a v600 phone and i can barely hear out of it what should i do
old phone......
um.....upgrade it.......
if not ya gotta try to find a store wit a cool rep that knows what he doin....
then ya gotta see if he got parts........n if he can replace ya earpeice speaker....
me,
id have it dun in 3 min. tops.......

11-26-2005, 04:16 PM         #362
YellowBusRider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The minutes are free after 9:00pm right? I got messed up last bill used up all my rollover minutes and came out with a $120.00 bill

13 years ago '04        #363
NBA Brawler 121 heat pts121
space
space
$18,280 | Props total: 3656 3656
i got a LG L1400 but i wanna change it for a samsung P-207. how do i do that?

11-28-2005, 04:11 PM         #364
d33bo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's a question, i have cell one service, I have a v555 i got a Mpx-220 cingular for $50 (service worked with my sim card), now im selling it on eBay, Im looking for a cheap RAZR, willing to pay about $100, any way you could hook me up?

13 years ago '04        #365
xtac 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 1 1
question - my v180 is acting really homo, i dont know if its just the gay cingular service or the phone, but people can barely hear me, and sound is just always seems to be muffled. i cant get a new phone for free cause im still on contract, i got insurance but i dont want the same phone back so i wont break my phone just yet. is there anything i can do? what phones are good but for cheap

second q- i need to add someone to my line, but i wanna buy the razr off amazon for them because its free, but amazon only does it because ur signing a 2 yr new service agreement, when u add a new line does this count?

12-02-2005, 09:43 AM         #366
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d33bo said
Here's a question, i have cell one service, I have a v555 i got a Mpx-220 cingular for $50 (service worked with my sim card), now im selling it on eBay, Im looking for a cheap RAZR, willing to pay about $100, any way you could hook me up?
100 BUCKS???

dont think you can find that.......

but imma hichya up through pm.....

12-02-2005, 09:45 AM         #367
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xtac said
question - my v180 is acting really homo, i dont know if its just the gay cingular service or the phone, but people can barely hear me, and sound is just always seems to be muffled. i cant get a new phone for free cause im still on contract, i got insurance but i dont want the same phone back so i wont break my phone just yet. is there anything i can do? what phones are good but for cheap

second q- i need to add someone to my line, but i wanna buy the razr off amazon for them because its free, but amazon only does it because ur signing a 2 yr new service agreement, when u add a new line does this count?
as far as q-1 i only got 1 soulution.......il hichya on the pm.....

q-2 be very carefull orderin from amazon or any nonbranded cingular on the web.....
phone is free after rebat.....it takes 6 months to a year to receive your rebat...n they make it so difficult youll probly leave somethin out n get denied....

12-03-2005, 03:16 PM         #368
YellowBusRider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The minutes are free after 9:00pm right? I got messed up last bill used up all my rollover minutes and came out with a $120.00 bill

12-03-2005, 11:58 PM         #369
WidowMaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just got the ROKR, and I have no idea how to set a song from your iTunes as a ringtone........help?!

12-04-2005, 08:50 PM         #370
italianganksta1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo is the push to talk sh*t for real and does it work wit all services that have push to talk like nextel?

12-04-2005, 09:42 PM         #371
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WidowMaker said
I just got the ROKR, and I have no idea how to set a song from your iTunes as a ringtone........help?!
i havent got a straight answer on that yet...
im bout to cop me 1 tho....

12-04-2005, 09:43 PM         #372
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 italianganksta1 said
yo is the push to talk sh*t for real and does it work wit all services that have push to talk like nextel?
only cingur to cingular...but you can turn it a cell phone call if you want too.....thats hot...

12-04-2005, 09:50 PM         #373
YellowBusRider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YellowBusRider said
?????

13 years ago '04        #374
Sty13S 
space
space
space

there's more on the push to talk feature

but dlucks u know when a hot phone is gonna drop for this...because that one phone is b00ty and the flip one coming out is b00ty too....

12-05-2005, 08:55 PM         #375
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YellowBusRider said
?????
yeah son...
unless you pay an extra $7 bucks a month..........for them to start at 7pm

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  36
Image(s) inside "I Seen 2pac Pull Up To The Club w/ Faith Evans, he & Treach Both Smas..
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside 1839 World Fair... Our history is a lie
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+107online now  21
Image(s) inside She’s 5’1” With A 40 inch Ass. But How Deep Is The pus-y?
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+97online now  18
Image(s) inside Tahiry said she tired of the fakeness
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+51online now  11
Video inside MK 11 Gameplay