official cingular rep

most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
126 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #241
*PacNasJayBig* 
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 0 0
Motorola v180

i dropped my phone in my pool yesterday and i know cingular wont replace it & i dont have insurance.the phone wont turn on or anything.so im using my backup phone for now.HOW CAN I GET THE PHONE REPLACED WITHOUT PAYING FOR A NEW ONE? thanxs

will PROP 4 advice!!!
 11 years ago '04        #242
thawilso 
space
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
i saw the black razr v3 on the cingular website the other day, but it isn't on there now, i was wondering if they are available right now or if they are going to start having them later on, and if so when
 11 years ago '04        #243
xtac 
space
space
space
$859 | Props total: 0 0
this n*gga aint helping noone , we want hood hooksup, burnouts, free sh*t fu*k the free advice I want a brand new phone for free! Ive been a customer for mad long, and just renewed my contract i got the v180 but this phone is mad wack now, HOOK UP US nuCCCA!
 07-18-2005, 10:04 AM         #244
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xtac said:
this n*gga aint helping noone , we want hood hooksup, burnouts, free sh*t fu*k the free advice I want a brand new phone for free! Ive been a customer for mad long, and just renewed my contract i got the v180 but this phone is mad wack now, HOOK UP US nuCCCA!
ok welcome to the real world buddy...where you work gimme free sh*t, nope dont work like that duke...you dont want advice than ya can go to your local cingular n tell them you want all the free sh*t in the world,
sh*t if i cant get sh*t you cant get sh*t......

take the advise if not :finger:
 07-18-2005, 10:55 AM         #245
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thawilso said:
i saw the black razr v3 on the cingular website the other day, but it isn't on there now, i was wondering if they are available right now or if they are going to start having them later on, and if so when
should be available in all stores by now
 07-18-2005, 10:59 AM         #246
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *PacNasJayBig* said:
Motorola v180

i dropped my phone in my pool yesterday and i know cingular wont replace it & i dont have insurance.the phone wont turn on or anything.so im using my backup phone for now.HOW CAN I GET THE PHONE REPLACED WITHOUT PAYING FOR A NEW ONE? thanxs

will PROP 4 advice!!!
as long as you left the imei number of the v180 on your acct.

this is what you do, from the working model call 611 enter cellphone # then tap 0 twice...
once you get a rep tell them you want to add insurance, they will then place a test call to make sure the phone is working, after adding insurance wait like a week to 2 and make a clame, they bill you $50 deductable n ship you a phone, your phones outrught worth is $169.99
 07-18-2005, 11:06 AM         #247
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just got an audiovox in replace of my mpx220 cauz the recall. I dont like this audiovox phone I want a flip phone again wtf can i do ?
 07-18-2005, 11:10 AM         #248
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brando457 said:
i just got an audiovox in replace of my mpx220 cauz the recall. I dont like this audiovox phone I want a flip phone again wtf can i do ?
sounds like they fu*ked up, who replaced it? insurance or warranty exchange, either way you are entitled to a compribal model, which means if you had a flip it should be replaced with a flip...gotdamnit there fckin dumb

if it the audiovox smart phone that sh*t is phat though...

whoever replaced it call them and tell them its not your fault a phone got recalled and you want a flip like your previous phone, ask for a supervisor if rep dont help, ...
 07-18-2005, 11:21 AM         #249
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlucks said:
sounds like they fu*ked up, who replaced it? insurance or warranty exchange, either way you are entitled to a compribal model, which means if you had a flip it should be replaced with a flip...gotdamnit there fckin dumb

if it the audiovox smart phone that sh*t is phat though...

whoever replaced it call them and tell them its not your fault a phone got recalled and you want a flip like your previous phone, ask for a supervisor if rep dont help, ...

it is the audiovox smart phone wiht windows mobile. It was to replace my other smart phone, but I just like flipped. Nah they did it right they told me since hte mpx220 was recalled in exchange they'd send me a BRAND NEW audiovox smart phone which they did. I just dont like the whole smart phone sh*t and windows on my phone its a pain in the a.ss to use imo
 07-18-2005, 11:23 AM         #250
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is my phone
 07-18-2005, 11:32 AM         #251
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brando457 said:
[WEBSITE LINK] is my phone
thats a nice phone dawg, i mean do what i said if your dedicated to a flip, but that phone is realy nice homie
 07-18-2005, 11:40 AM         #252
jx8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the fu*k now if i pay a full price for da phone why do i have to change my plan? cuz now its 40 for 450 minutes wtf are yall crazy only 450 mins? sh*t fu*k outa here but im still wit cingular
 07-18-2005, 11:55 AM         #253
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlucks said:
thats a nice phone dawg, i mean do what i said if your dedicated to a flip, but that phone is realy nice homie
its a nice phone and all but i cant hear that great on it if i could figure out how to make it louder it'd be nice
 07-18-2005, 12:42 PM         #254
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jx8 said:
why the fu*k now if i pay a full price for da phone why do i have to change my plan? cuz now its 40 for 450 minutes wtf are yall crazy only 450 mins? sh*t fu*k outa here but im still wit cingular
someones heated, sh*t yo you think i got any control on those matters, just like any other carrier on the planet, theyre here to make money, cingulars close to there competitors n thats hows its always goin be...
il be the first to say that cingular does d!ck people, but so doesny any other carrier on earth

but yeah i dont even know what you askin????
 11 years ago '04        #255
escaladedriver9 
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 0 0
ok heres the deal, i signed w/ att a year ok for a 2 year contract and i got the nokia 6800, now i want to go 2 cingular, and get the razr, but can i trade in my old phone and old plan 2 do this, so i only hav to pay for my new cingular service and new fone? can i just switch, cuz on the cingular website it said i could upgrade 2 cingular from att
 07-19-2005, 11:11 AM         #256
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 escaladedriver9 said:
ok heres the deal, i signed w/ att a year ok for a 2 year contract and i got the nokia 6800, now i want to go 2 cingular, and get the razr, but can i trade in my old phone and old plan 2 do this, so i only hav to pay for my new cingular service and new fone? can i just switch, cuz on the cingular website it said i could upgrade 2 cingular from att
if the website states you eligable to Migrate from att to cingular than all you have to do is pick a cingular plan and sign a 1 or 2 year agreement. if the website states this print the page therefor theres no question...
 11 years ago '04        #257
escaladedriver9 
space
space
 dlucks said:
if the website states you eligable to Migrate from att to cingular than all you have to do is pick a cingular plan and sign a 1 or 2 year agreement. if the website states this print the page therefor theres no question...
it says i am eligible but if i switched would i still have to pay att or would migrating to cingular cancel the att? and if i switched to cingular would i be allowed to get a new phone?
 07-19-2005, 11:43 AM         #258
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 escaladedriver9 said:
it says i am eligible but if i switched would i still have to pay att or would migrating to cingular cancel the att? and if i switched to cingular would i be allowed to get a new phone?
if you are eligable to MIGRATE that means you can be released from your att agreement without termination fees, also it approves for a cingular phone at a discounted rate, like the motorola razor would 200 on a 2 year and 320 without contract.
just make sure your eligable for migration cuz if you buy a cingular phone at full price and get into a cingular plan you will be charged cancelation fees from att.
 11 years ago '04        #259
escaladedriver9 
space
space
i went onto the cingular website, said i wanted to upgrade device, said i was from att, put in my #, ssin, and zip, and then it said checkin eligiblity, then it said eligible numbers and my number was under it, does that mean i am eligible? so now i can go into a cingular store say i want to switch from att to u and i want the razr and now i'll only hav a bill from cingular, my att will be canceled w/o fees and i'll keep my old nokia 6800?

Last edited by escaladedriver9; 07-19-2005 at 11:51 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #260
JustWonderin 
space
space
space
$29 | Props total: 70 70
In my area Suncom switched over to Cingular and u got new phones with the switch over. I picked the samsung e317 the phone seems to work pretty good for me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
175 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy