official cingular rep

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
350 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Mike Tolbert -- Pays Car Shop $3,900 In Coins ... Cops Called In Bill Disp..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brazilian Girls Make USA Thots Look Like Trash
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Danny Brown Rantng On Twitter About Fake Industry Friends
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2005, 08:10 AM         #221
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fiyababygurl said:
Hey how are u.....a couple of questions....i had att before they mergerd and they didn't charge for incoming text, why does cingular charge for incoming text...is that a way to get their customers to sign up for a text messaging plan (and to get more money) another question is that I am under a family plan with my mother and she cancelled/suspended the text messaging and the internet service (which was a main source for ringtones) and I understand that there is serial cable and software for my phone (samsung x427m) if i get that will i be able to download ringtones to my phone through my computer??? And since we both are under the family plan, the plan she chose is 69.99, our bill was 154.00 this month is that a normal bill for that type of plan?
you can do graphics and ringtones with the data cable for your phone, you might be able to do it with software that comes with the cable, if not youll need samsungs software for your model phone aswell, and as far as the bill goes, it can all kinds a sh*t, is the first bill since you migrated to cingular?, i dont know???, look at the bills breakdown of charges n holla backat me girl..
:D
 11 years ago '04        #222
fiyababygurl 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
i found this cable and software on ebay is this okay??
 07-07-2005, 08:24 PM         #223
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fiyababygurl said:
i found this cable and software on ebay [WEBSITE LINK] is this okay??
should be straight with that looks like ya can manage anything with that, so yeah id say its worth it.... :D
 11 years ago '04        #224
fiyababygurl 
space
space
space
i just talked to someone from cingular also, cuz i had a prob with my phone, they said i wouldn't be able to download the ringtones from my computer to my phone because i would need the internet on my phone and my mom suspended/canceled it. I use and you can download the tones onto the computer.

Last edited by fiyababygurl; 07-08-2005 at 05:05 PM..
 07-08-2005, 04:38 PM         #225
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo...

I Got Cingular But I Wanna Know If I Call SomeOne In Tenessee but I'm Stay In Cali But They Got Cingular As Well.Is That Still Free Mobile To Mobile sh*t? I'm Dying To Call My People Back Home and sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #226
fiyababygurl 
space
space
space
yea as long as they got cingular, it free mobile to mobile
 07-09-2005, 01:00 PM         #227
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fr3sH G said:
Yo...

I Got Cingular But I Wanna Know If I Call SomeOne In Tenessee but I'm Stay In Cali But They Got Cingular As Well.Is That Still Free Mobile To Mobile sh*t? I'm Dying To Call My People Back Home and sh*t.
as long as its a cingular or att wireless customer, they can be anywhere in the u.s / u.s virgin islands or puerto rico you straight, talk for hours...
 07-10-2005, 12:25 AM         #228
muzikfrk75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo man, if you answered answered this question, my fault...but how come cingular doesn't have a plan with free text messaging? and do they plan on having a plan for it anytime soon?
 11 years ago '04        #229
Rajj 
space
space
$993 | Props total: 5 5
i'm looking for some free mp3 ringtones or wallpaper for a LG 4015..can anyone help?
 07-10-2005, 11:41 AM         #230
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 muzikfrk75 said:
Yo man, if you answered answered this question, my fault...but how come cingular doesn't have a plan with free text messaging? and do they plan on having a plan for it anytime soon?
19.99 a month for 2500 is the most you can get..
 07-10-2005, 11:42 AM         #231
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rajj said:
i'm looking for some free mp3 ringtones or wallpaper for a LG 4015..can anyone help?
wap.rousso.net is the best i found yet..
 07-10-2005, 08:13 PM         #232
Mr. Magic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How Can I Get Ringtones When I Have A T Mobile Phone, But I Have A Cingular Sim Card Inside, Im With Cingular But I Got The Phone Unlocked
How Can I Get Ringtones And Wallpapers With This Phone, It Doesnt Let Me Go Online
 07-11-2005, 08:52 AM         #233
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Magic said:
How Can I Get Ringtones When I Have A T Mobile Phone, But I Have A Cingular Sim Card Inside, Im With Cingular But I Got The Phone Unlocked
How Can I Get Ringtones And Wallpapers With This Phone, It Doesnt Let Me Go Online
bring it to tmobile and see if they can repgram phone with there internet settings, make sure rep seems intelegent.
 11 years ago '05        #234
Rockstar718 60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,762 | Props total: 2647 2647
yo i needa get a new cell fone like in the next month any new sh*t comin out that looks hot?
 07-14-2005, 05:36 AM         #235
Rose Gold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Magic said:
wat kind of phone is it ...a nokia?
 07-14-2005, 08:19 AM         #236
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockstar718 said:
yo i needa get a new cell fone like in the next month any new sh*t comin out that looks hot?
new nokia slides, the black razor n a couple more
the sony 710 is hot sh*t right now...
 11 years ago '04        #237
BogUzBoY 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
indeed....
 11 years ago '04        #238
thawilso 
space
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
i got a question, a few months ago on the cingular website it said i could upgrade my phone at the end of july, but the past couple months i've noticed on the website it doesn't say that anymore, it just says "will be eligible", and doesn't give a date, so i called cingular customer support and was going to ask them the exact date of when i could get an upgrade, because i want to get a black razr v3, and they said i'll be able to get an upgrade at the end of august instead of what it used to say on the website, july, i was just wondering if you knew of anywhere i can complain about this so i could get my upgrade back to the end of july like it used to say online on my account
 07-15-2005, 09:31 AM         #239
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thawilso said:
i got a question, a few months ago on the cingular website it said i could upgrade my phone at the end of july, but the past couple months i've noticed on the website it doesn't say that anymore, it just says "will be eligible", and doesn't give a date, so i called cingular customer support and was going to ask them the exact date of when i could get an upgrade, because i want to get a black razr v3, and they said i'll be able to get an upgrade at the end of august instead of what it used to say on the website, july, i was just wondering if you knew of anywhere i can complain about this so i could get my upgrade back to the end of july like it used to say online on my account
just very calmly tell the customer service rep what you just told me, if they are uncooperative ask for there supervisor n explain the situation and to note your account for standard upgrade approval, if your polite n patient you will prevail....
 11 years ago '04        #240
thawilso 
space
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
^^^awesome, i can do that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
174 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
198 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
214 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Xbox fire sales continue, $229 for Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Br..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy