official cingular rep

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

07-18-2005, 12:40 PM         #251
jx8  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the fu*k now if i pay a full price for da phone why do i have to change my plan? cuz now its 40 for 450 minutes wtf are yall crazy only 450 mins? sh*t fu*k outa here but im still wit cingular

07-18-2005, 12:55 PM         #252
Brando457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlucks said
thats a nice phone dawg, i mean do what i said if your dedicated to a flip, but that phone is realy nice homie
its a nice phone and all but i cant hear that great on it if i could figure out how to make it louder it'd be nice

07-18-2005, 01:42 PM         #253
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jx8 said
why the fu*k now if i pay a full price for da phone why do i have to change my plan? cuz now its 40 for 450 minutes wtf are yall crazy only 450 mins? sh*t fu*k outa here but im still wit cingular
someones heated, sh*t yo you think i got any control on those matters, just like any other carrier on the planet, theyre here to make money, cingulars close to there competitors n thats hows its always goin be...
il be the first to say that cingular does d*ck people, but so doesny any other carrier on earth

but yeah i dont even know what you askin????

14 years ago '04        #254
escaladedriver9 
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 1 1
ok heres the deal, i signed w/ att a year ok for a 2 year contract and i got the nokia 6800, now i want to go 2 cingular, and get the razr, but can i trade in my old phone and old plan 2 do this, so i only hav to pay for my new cingular service and new fone? can i just switch, cuz on the cingular website it said i could upgrade 2 cingular from att

07-19-2005, 12:11 PM         #255
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 escaladedriver9 said
ok heres the deal, i signed w/ att a year ok for a 2 year contract and i got the nokia 6800, now i want to go 2 cingular, and get the razr, but can i trade in my old phone and old plan 2 do this, so i only hav to pay for my new cingular service and new fone? can i just switch, cuz on the cingular website it said i could upgrade 2 cingular from att
if the website states you eligable to Migrate from att to cingular than all you have to do is pick a cingular plan and sign a 1 or 2 year agreement. if the website states this print the page therefor theres no question...

14 years ago '04        #256
escaladedriver9 
space
space
 dlucks said
if the website states you eligable to Migrate from att to cingular than all you have to do is pick a cingular plan and sign a 1 or 2 year agreement. if the website states this print the page therefor theres no question...
it says i am eligible but if i switched would i still have to pay att or would migrating to cingular cancel the att? and if i switched to cingular would i be allowed to get a new phone?

07-19-2005, 12:43 PM         #257
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 escaladedriver9 said
it says i am eligible but if i switched would i still have to pay att or would migrating to cingular cancel the att? and if i switched to cingular would i be allowed to get a new phone?
if you are eligable to MIGRATE that means you can be released from your att agreement without termination fees, also it approves for a cingular phone at a discounted rate, like the motorola razor would 200 on a 2 year and 320 without contract.
just make sure your eligable for migration cuz if you buy a cingular phone at full price and get into a cingular plan you will be charged cancelation fees from att.

14 years ago '04        #258
escaladedriver9 
space
space
i went onto the cingular website, said i wanted to upgrade device, said i was from att, put in my #, ssin, and zip, and then it said checkin eligiblity, then it said eligible numbers and my number was under it, does that mean i am eligible? so now i can go into a cingular store say i want to switch from att to u and i want the razr and now i'll only hav a bill from cingular, my att will be canceled w/o fees and i'll keep my old nokia 6800?

Last edited by escaladedriver9; 07-19-2005 at 12:51 PM..

14 years ago '05        #259
JustWonderin 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 89 89
In my area Suncom switched over to Cingular and u got new phones with the switch over. I picked the samsung e317 the phone seems to work pretty good for me.

14 years ago '04        #260
escaladedriver9 
space
space
i went onto the cingular website, said i wanted to upgrade device, said i was from att, put in my #, ssin, and zip, and then it said checkin eligiblity, then it said eligible numbers and my number was under it, does that mean i am eligible? so now i can go into a cingular store say i want to switch from att to u and i want the razr and now i'll only hav a bill from cingular, my att will be canceled w/o fees and i'll keep my old nokia 6800?

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Last edited by escaladedriver9; 07-19-2005 at 02:05 PM..

14 years ago '04        #261
escaladedriver9 
space
space
bump...................

14 years ago '04        #262
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 72 72
hey whats up with that samsung p207 is that worth getting???

07-20-2005, 09:33 AM         #263
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 escaladedriver9 said
just print the page n you should be straight....

they cant deny that,

07-20-2005, 09:34 AM         #264
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Djkommish6 said
hey whats up with that samsung p207 is that worth getting???
yeah dependin the price, the voice to text sh*t is hot, its the only cingular phone that has it...

07-20-2005, 09:42 AM         #265
Da_Rawest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can u open up an account with cingular with a debit card?

07-20-2005, 10:38 AM         #266
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da_Rawest said
Can u open up an account with cingular with a debit card?
you talkin pick your plan?
if so yes...

07-21-2005, 12:10 AM         #267
Brando457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo ok so im fu*ked i think. ANyways I went bowling with some friends was d*cking around < yeah i know bowling is gay > anyways I fu*king slipped busted my a*s and my fu*king screen on teh audiovox smart phone is all fu*ked up now. The LCD is broken like theres a huge crack in the screen and I cant make out a picture at all on the screen. I can still make and receive calls if I dial the number manually though.

dlucks I dont have insurance on the phone, but if I call up and put it on and wait like a week or 2 and then say that the screen broke will they fix it? or is the screen covered understand the standard warrenty?

propz homie I need help Im fu*king pissed as hell right now

07-21-2005, 12:12 AM         #268
kingtz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cingular sucks in Vancouver, WA!

07-21-2005, 09:09 AM         #269
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brando457 said
yo ok so im fu*ked i think. ANyways I went bowling with some friends was d*cking around < yeah i know bowling is gay > anyways I fu*king slipped busted my a*s and my fu*king screen on teh audiovox smart phone is all fu*ked up now. The LCD is broken like theres a huge crack in the screen and I cant make out a picture at all on the screen. I can still make and receive calls if I dial the number manually though.

dlucks I dont have insurance on the phone, but if I call up and put it on and wait like a week or 2 and then say that the screen broke will they fix it? or is the screen covered understand the standard warrenty?

propz homie I need help Im fu*king pissed as hell right now
welol insurance changed n its all fu*ked up now, but there is a way around it just say you lost the sh*t,(no questions), but if you can put insurane on it do that exactly but state it was lost, theyll ask sh*t like when n where but thats nothin, (las night at the club) would take care of it....

DO NOT TELL THEM THE PHONE IS DAMAGED
creens arent covered at all, YOU LOST THE PHONE

n you straight... :applause:

07-21-2005, 09:10 AM         #270
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingtz said
Cingular sucks in Vancouver, WA!
glad i dont work there
it be hard to sell....
works great round here

sorry to here it though.....

07-21-2005, 10:22 AM         #271
Brando457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlucks said
welol insurance changed n its all fu*ked up now, but there is a way around it just say you lost the sh*t,(no questions), but if you can put insurane on it do that exactly but state it was lost, theyll ask sh*t like when n where but thats nothin, (las night at the club) would take care of it....

DO NOT TELL THEM THE PHONE IS DAMAGED
creens arent covered at all, YOU LOST THE PHONE

n you straight... :applause:
insurance covers lost phones?

sh*t man i was grindin at the club and then my sh*t went ghost :applause:

07-21-2005, 10:35 AM         #272
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep exactly homie....

07-21-2005, 11:38 AM         #273
Brando457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kk well today i went into cingular and got another line on my account upgraded so i got a free phone :), but i was talking to dude and he said my audivox might not be covered

so if its not covered idk wtf iam do

07-21-2005, 11:43 AM         #274
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brando457 said
fu*kk well today i went into cingular and got another line on my account upgraded so i got a free phone :), but i was talking to dude and he said my audivox might not be covered

so if its not covered idk wtf iam do
if its not covered, damn that ell suck a*s duke, youd be lookin at full price to replace...

07-21-2005, 11:45 AM         #275
iLL siQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is cingular going to use the phone v3x motorola?

Home      

most viewed right now
+158online now  72
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
380 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  47
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia
17 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-59online now  35
Image(s) inside I'd love to know what Gucci Manes fans will think about this!
347 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+154online now  32
Image(s) inside Who granny is this
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy