most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
131 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-01-2005, 11:18 AM         #201
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaVirginiaBoy said:
Hey Dlucks when i go to get my service what are they going to charge me for????i k now they're going to charge me for the phone but what else.
just phone and accesorrys, everything else is billed to you...
 07-01-2005, 11:20 AM         #202
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dropkicknu said:
yeah they did, they called it a "care" account. they had to call up cingular and give them some special code to activate it. yo this place was off the hook son. not only did they do that, they also sold me the motorola v551 for $50. it was actually free because i'm getting a $50 rebate back. they seriously printed out 2 reciepts. one for me with the price i paid, and one to send in to cingular with my rebate form, saying i paid more for the phone. :D they were like, "make sure you don't send them the lower price receipt!" and on top of all that they also gave me a free car charger and a free clip. nice huh :applause:
damn homie bangin deal, better than i can i get...
 07-01-2005, 12:14 PM         #203
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont Forget To Prop
 11 years ago '04        #204
Sty13S 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
yo dlucks im back, im tryin to get a TREO or a BLACKBERRY (if any of those joints can run with cingular.....) can u get me a hook up on one of them joints, let me know so we can work something out
 07-01-2005, 05:05 PM         #205
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sty13S said:
yo dlucks im back, im tryin to get a TREO or a BLACKBERRY (if any of those joints can run with cingular.....) can u get me a hook up on one of them joints, let me know so we can work something out
cant fu*k with pda's, i cant realy fu*k with anything you cant put insurance on....
 11 years ago '04        #206
Sty13S 
space
space
space
so thats a no go?
 07-01-2005, 05:31 PM         #207
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sty13S said:
so thats a no go?
cingular offers them i just cant fu*k wit da prices, if you are goin doit get the treo its better than blackberry
the 650s a good choice...
 11 years ago '04        #208
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 64 64
dlucks u a semi mod like me
by the way amazon got some good deals on the Razr
walmart got good prices too...

even with a 1 yr deal...props if this helps. 1
 11 years ago '04        #209
Sty13S 
space
space
space
iggh, i feel u on that dlucks just let me know if u know any1 sellin one.... i will consider a purchase of it
 07-01-2005, 08:29 PM         #210
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coverage area in NJ fu*king blows I cant get service anywhere
 07-02-2005, 07:45 PM         #211
ekariuki 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yoh men, I've got a nokia from cingular it's SIM locked. How do you unlock nokia(cingular) and Samsung (T-mobile)? Help me out if you can.
 11 years ago '04        #212
Falcon_no7 
space
space
$691 | Props total: 0 0
i tried changing my pin number 3 times and now my phone is locked and it needs me to enter my PUK number, i have a samsung phone from cingular, where might i find that number?

will i need a new sim card completly...pretty pissed cingular didnt provide pin or puk number

Last edited by Falcon_no7; 07-03-2005 at 11:40 AM..
 07-03-2005, 03:43 PM         #213
DaVirginiaBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will cingular stores be open on independence day?????
 11 years ago '04        #214
Falcon_no7 
space
space
$691 | Props total: 0 0
lol probilly not, lol, i think i gotta get a new sim card, i fu*ked with mine, cigular needs to fix this PUK number sh*t cuz i got all my numbers in the dam sim card
 11 years ago '04        #215
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 41 41
 ekariuki said:
Yoh men, I've got a nokia from cingular it's SIM locked. How do you unlock nokia(cingular) and Samsung (T-mobile)? Help me out if you can.
Cingular is fu*ked. The merger kinda fu*ked up some att customers.I tried 2 get the subidy number cuz all the att phones r out of commission,no local store with ne new phones.They saying I cant get it i have 2 switched 2 the new cingular gophone which is bs. Ne way ur best bet is 2 try 2 unlock the phone urself. Just buy the data cable for ur phone n get the right software. I brought a motorola v220 but i had get a 5pin mini usb cable,p2k drivers n moto unlock kit 2 use my old att sim.
 07-05-2005, 10:20 PM         #216
d_vinehud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree that with the merger a lot of customers were screwed. I was a previous att rep and now a Cingular Rep working with AT&T customers. With Cingular a lot has hanged. With the advertisement of the “allover network” customers expected improved signal strength but in many cases recepetin is deteriorating all over the tdma network. It is speculated that cingular. When upgrading phones customers were able to do this every yr with att. With Cingular they are able to upgrade with a disount every 21 months. Prior to the merger att was giving away huge promotions for customers on the tdma network to renew their contract. We have ciustomers on 29.99 rate plans with over 1000 minutes. Or on older plans with free incoming minutes. When customers upgrade their phones they are not able to retain their plan in some cases as well. Cingulars current rate plans start at 39.99 and in a lot of cases I find it hard to help lower income customers. Also customers who lose their phone still have to pay for the full monthly service charge even though they don’t use the phone. We were able at one point to suspend service offering prorated invoices. Restore fees are much higher as well. They are 35.00 with Cingular, prior to the merger with ATT the fees were 25.00. Also to change your number after 2 weeks, even for harassing calls it is over 35.00 for any particular reason. Cingular also bills you for incoming and outgoing txt messages when att only billed for outgoing. Cingular GSM customer service is open from 7-9 mon-sat and closed sun, ATT customer care is open 24-7 365 days a year. I don’t know I just think that the merger has caused a lot of uncalled for changes. Oh and the mot razr is not insurable wth Cingulars feature
 07-06-2005, 08:10 AM         #217
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Falcon_no7 said:
i tried changing my pin number 3 times and now my phone is locked and it needs me to enter my PUK number, i have a samsung phone from cingular, where might i find that number?

will i need a new sim card completly...pretty pissed cingular didnt provide pin or puk number
1-800-331-0500 call right away

do not try to guess you will fry your sim...
 11 years ago '04        #218
pootang_ina 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 0 0
does cingular have those customizible phone rings??

im not talkin bout ringtones that play from the fone, but for the caller to here
like if a person calls me its a ringing sounds but an actual song?
 07-06-2005, 11:16 AM         #219
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pootang_ina said:
does cingular have those customizible phone rings??

im not talkin bout ringtones that play from the fone, but for the caller to here
like if a person calls me its a ringing sounds but an actual song?
not yet im sure they will sometime though
 11 years ago '04        #220
fiyababygurl 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
Hey how are u.....a couple of questions....i had att before they mergerd and they didn't charge for incoming text, why does cingular charge for incoming text...is that a way to get their customers to sign up for a text messaging plan (and to get more money) another question is that I am under a family plan with my mother and she cancelled/suspended the text messaging and the internet service (which was a main source for ringtones) and I understand that there is serial cable and software for my phone (samsung x427m) if i get that will i be able to download ringtones to my phone through my computer??? And since we both are under the family plan, the plan she chose is 69.99, our bill was 154.00 this month is that a normal bill for that type of plan?

Last edited by fiyababygurl; 07-06-2005 at 11:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
459 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
127 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
38 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy