official cingular rep

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

07-09-2005, 02:00 PM         #226
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fr3sH G said
Yo...

I Got Cingular But I Wanna Know If I Call SomeOne In Tenessee but I'm Stay In Cali But They Got Cingular As Well.Is That Still Free Mobile To Mobile sh*t? I'm Dying To Call My People Back Home and sh*t.
as long as its a cingular or att wireless customer, they can be anywhere in the u.s / u.s virgin islands or puerto rico you straight, talk for hours...

07-10-2005, 01:25 AM         #227
muzikfrk75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo man, if you answered answered this question, my fault...but how come cingular doesn't have a plan with free text messaging? and do they plan on having a plan for it anytime soon?

14 years ago '04        #228
Rajj 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 9 9
i'm looking for some free mp3 ringtones or wallpaper for a LG 4015..can anyone help?

07-10-2005, 12:41 PM         #229
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 muzikfrk75 said
Yo man, if you answered answered this question, my fault...but how come cingular doesn't have a plan with free text messaging? and do they plan on having a plan for it anytime soon?
19.99 a month for 2500 is the most you can get..

07-10-2005, 12:42 PM         #230
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rajj said
i'm looking for some free mp3 ringtones or wallpaper for a LG 4015..can anyone help?
wap.rousso.net is the best i found yet..

07-10-2005, 09:13 PM         #231
Mr. Magic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How Can I Get Ringtones When I Have A T Mobile Phone, But I Have A Cingular Sim Card Inside, Im With Cingular But I Got The Phone Unlocked
How Can I Get Ringtones And Wallpapers With This Phone, It Doesnt Let Me Go Online

07-11-2005, 09:52 AM         #232
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Magic said
How Can I Get Ringtones When I Have A T Mobile Phone, But I Have A Cingular Sim Card Inside, Im With Cingular But I Got The Phone Unlocked
How Can I Get Ringtones And Wallpapers With This Phone, It Doesnt Let Me Go Online
bring it to tmobile and see if they can repgram phone with there internet settings, make sure rep seems intelegent.

14 years ago '05        #233
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$11,877 | Props total: 13693 13693
yo i needa get a new cell fone like in the next month any new sh*t comin out that looks hot?

07-14-2005, 06:36 AM         #234
Rose Gold  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Magic said
wat kind of phone is it ...a nokia?

07-14-2005, 09:19 AM         #235
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockstar718 said
yo i needa get a new cell fone like in the next month any new sh*t comin out that looks hot?
new nokia slides, the black razor n a couple more
the sony 710 is hot sh*t right now...

07-14-2005, 05:41 PM         #236
BogUzBoY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
indeed....

14 years ago '04        #237
thawilso 
space
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
i got a question, a few months ago on the cingular website it said i could upgrade my phone at the end of july, but the past couple months i've noticed on the website it doesn't say that anymore, it just says "will be eligible", and doesn't give a date, so i called cingular customer support and was going to ask them the exact date of when i could get an upgrade, because i want to get a black razr v3, and they said i'll be able to get an upgrade at the end of august instead of what it used to say on the website, july, i was just wondering if you knew of anywhere i can complain about this so i could get my upgrade back to the end of july like it used to say online on my account

07-15-2005, 10:31 AM         #238
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thawilso said
i got a question, a few months ago on the cingular website it said i could upgrade my phone at the end of july, but the past couple months i've noticed on the website it doesn't say that anymore, it just says "will be eligible", and doesn't give a date, so i called cingular customer support and was going to ask them the exact date of when i could get an upgrade, because i want to get a black razr v3, and they said i'll be able to get an upgrade at the end of august instead of what it used to say on the website, july, i was just wondering if you knew of anywhere i can complain about this so i could get my upgrade back to the end of july like it used to say online on my account
just very calmly tell the customer service rep what you just told me, if they are uncooperative ask for there supervisor n explain the situation and to note your account for standard upgrade approval, if your polite n patient you will prevail....

14 years ago '04        #239
thawilso 
space
space
space
^^^awesome, i can do that

14 years ago '04        #240
*PacNasJayBig* 
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 0 0
Motorola v180

i dropped my phone in my pool yesterday and i know cingular wont replace it & i dont have insurance.the phone wont turn on or anything.so im using my backup phone for now.HOW CAN I GET THE PHONE REPLACED WITHOUT PAYING FOR A NEW ONE? thanxs

will PROP 4 advice!!!

14 years ago '04        #241
thawilso 
space
space
space
i saw the black razr v3 on the cingular website the other day, but it isn't on there now, i was wondering if they are available right now or if they are going to start having them later on, and if so when

14 years ago '04        #242
xtac 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 1 1
this n*gga aint helping noone , we want hood hooksup, burnouts, free sh*t fu*k the free advice I want a brand new phone for free! Ive been a customer for mad long, and just renewed my contract i got the v180 but this phone is mad wack now, HOOK UP US nuCCCA!

07-18-2005, 11:04 AM         #243
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xtac said
this n*gga aint helping noone , we want hood hooksup, burnouts, free sh*t fu*k the free advice I want a brand new phone for free! Ive been a customer for mad long, and just renewed my contract i got the v180 but this phone is mad wack now, HOOK UP US nuCCCA!
ok welcome to the real world buddy...where you work gimme free sh*t, nope dont work like that duke...you dont want advice than ya can go to your local cingular n tell them you want all the free sh*t in the world,
sh*t if i cant get sh*t you cant get sh*t......

take the advise if not :finger:

07-18-2005, 11:55 AM         #244
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thawilso said
i saw the black razr v3 on the cingular website the other day, but it isn't on there now, i was wondering if they are available right now or if they are going to start having them later on, and if so when
should be available in all stores by now

07-18-2005, 11:59 AM         #245
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *PacNasJayBig* said
Motorola v180

i dropped my phone in my pool yesterday and i know cingular wont replace it & i dont have insurance.the phone wont turn on or anything.so im using my backup phone for now.HOW CAN I GET THE PHONE REPLACED WITHOUT PAYING FOR A NEW ONE? thanxs

will PROP 4 advice!!!
as long as you left the imei number of the v180 on your acct.

this is what you do, from the working model call 611 enter cellphone # then tap 0 twice...
once you get a rep tell them you want to add insurance, they will then place a test call to make sure the phone is working, after adding insurance wait like a week to 2 and make a clame, they bill you $50 deductable n ship you a phone, your phones outrught worth is $169.99

07-18-2005, 12:06 PM         #246
Brando457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just got an audiovox in replace of my mpx220 cauz the recall. I dont like this audiovox phone I want a flip phone again wtf can i do ?

07-18-2005, 12:10 PM         #247
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brando457 said
i just got an audiovox in replace of my mpx220 cauz the recall. I dont like this audiovox phone I want a flip phone again wtf can i do ?
sounds like they fu*ked up, who replaced it? insurance or warranty exchange, either way you are entitled to a compribal model, which means if you had a flip it should be replaced with a flip...gotdamnit there fckin dumb

if it the audiovox smart phone that sh*t is phat though...

whoever replaced it call them and tell them its not your fault a phone got recalled and you want a flip like your previous phone, ask for a supervisor if rep dont help, ...

07-18-2005, 12:21 PM         #248
Brando457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlucks said
sounds like they fu*ked up, who replaced it? insurance or warranty exchange, either way you are entitled to a compribal model, which means if you had a flip it should be replaced with a flip...gotdamnit there fckin dumb

if it the audiovox smart phone that sh*t is phat though...

whoever replaced it call them and tell them its not your fault a phone got recalled and you want a flip like your previous phone, ask for a supervisor if rep dont help, ...

it is the audiovox smart phone wiht windows mobile. It was to replace my other smart phone, but I just like flipped. Nah they did it right they told me since hte mpx220 was recalled in exchange they'd send me a BRAND NEW audiovox smart phone which they did. I just dont like the whole smart phone sh*t and windows on my phone its a pain in the a*s to use imo

07-18-2005, 12:23 PM         #249
Brando457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is my phone

07-18-2005, 12:32 PM         #250
DLUCKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brando457 said
[WEBSITE LINK] is my phone
thats a nice phone dawg, i mean do what i said if your dedicated to a flip, but that phone is realy nice homie

Home      

most viewed right now
+158online now  61
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
380 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  43
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia
17 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+155online now  35
Image(s) inside Who granny is this
86 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-59online now  32
Image(s) inside I'd love to know what Gucci Manes fans will think about this!
348 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy