official cingular rep

most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
211 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 68
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
29 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-28-2005, 06:57 PM         #181
Skip2MyLou23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK, I know you don't work for T-Mobile but I have a question.

I'm in desperate need for a Sidekick but T-Mobile is telling me I have to pay 319.99 for the phone. This is through actual T-Mobile store and I was wondering if I could maybe negotiate with authorized dealers for a cheaper price since they aren't like directly in contact with the service providers. Does it work like this?
 11 years ago '05        #182
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,094 | Props total: 65 65
 pimppoet said:
I need some help with my phone. I had da att gophone plan for $48-49 including tax n fees whick included 400 ne time minutes 3kb internet n unlimited night n weekends. I Had it since oct last year with no real problems.I recently lost my phone this past weekend. I wasnt trippin 2 bad cuz it was like $10 refurbished n my account was suspened so no lost money/time, plus i was gonna get a new next month. The problem is since they merged with cingular they switched up da plan so u get less for more and since its no longer att n different plan i cant transfer my balance over.I just paid it. I was gonna get the Motorola V220 but since its not att I still couldnt use it with my old sim. I dont wanna lose da $36 I have left but if do I still have a sim card with the same plan, I really just want a way 2 keep my same plan using a new cinular phone. 2 many people givin me 2 run around. I tried the cingular(old att) store with no luck.
Thats how my sh*t was I had the AT&T gophone and didn't I haven't used it for like 8 months and when I went up to the new cingular place in town the man took my phone and is getting it unlocked into a cingular phone and a free sims cards...they had to send the phone to ATL to get it unlocked...they gave me a phone for right now...

Luck do you know of any good flip phones from cingular that you can hook me up with...I wanna start a contract but I dont' wanna really pay that deposit...
 11 years ago '04        #183
NBA Brawler 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$16,335 | Props total: 810 810
any way to get free internet for lg 1400?
 06-29-2005, 07:19 PM         #184
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dropkicknu said:
yo do you know about the discounts on your bill that you can get? when i signed up for cingular i wasn't in a cingular store it was this place called super wireless. they got me to sign the contract by offering me a 25% discount on my bill each month. it's pretty tight. it shows up on my features list as "BLS-SBC 25% DISC" so now every month i get 25% off my bill
thats fire they must of attatched like a corporate discount or something
 06-29-2005, 07:22 PM         #185
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said:
when are you guys going to get the new mpx 220 (black)..i have the silver one and i have insurance on it and was wondering if i told them i lost it, would they send me the black one if i requested it? can i just tell them i had a black one? and would i be able to sell the lost phone without having any complications? give me as much input as u can on this, props when you answer, thanks.
youll probly get the silver 1 but at this point locklins employees ar very unintelegent so sayin you had the black 1 might work, and as far as selling the old theres no problem with that
 06-29-2005, 07:25 PM         #186
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimppoet said:
I need some help with my phone. I had da att gophone plan for $48-49 including tax n fees whick included 400 ne time minutes 3kb internet n unlimited night n weekends. I Had it since oct last year with no real problems.I recently lost my phone this past weekend. I wasnt trippin 2 bad cuz it was like $10 refurbished n my account was suspened so no lost money/time, plus i was gonna get a new next month. The problem is since they merged with cingular they switched up da plan so u get less for more and since its no longer att n different plan i cant transfer my balance over.I just paid it. I was gonna get the Motorola V220 but since its not att I still couldnt use it with my old sim. I dont wanna lose da $36 I have left but if do I still have a sim card with the same plan, I really just want a way 2 keep my same plan using a new cinular phone. 2 many people givin me 2 run around. I tried the cingular(old att) store with no luck.
theres no way you should lose your balance, but if you get into a cingular phone you gonna have to change ya plan and sim, so your best bet is to find an unlocked quad band gsm phone to pop your att chip in..
 06-29-2005, 07:27 PM         #187
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skip2MyLou23 said:
OK, I know you don't work for T-Mobile but I have a question.

I'm in desperate need for a Sidekick but T-Mobile is telling me I have to pay 319.99 for the phone. This is through actual T-Mobile store and I was wondering if I could maybe negotiate with authorized dealers for a cheaper price since they aren't like directly in contact with the service providers. Does it work like this?
sometimes, thats the outright price or with contract? but yeah if you surf the web youll probly find some cheaper sh*t
 06-29-2005, 07:29 PM         #188
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Majestic_

Luck do you know of any good flip phones from cingular that you can hook me up with...I wanna start a contract but I dont' wanna really pay that deposit...[/QUOTE]
how much is the deposit? but the black razors bout ta drop, should be 200 w/2year

im just waitin for the day insurance can be put on the razor then imma be able to get to you for 200 with no contract..
 06-29-2005, 07:52 PM         #189
LuckyLuchiano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mane i broke my current phone and i aint have insurece on dat bi*ch, yall know of any cheap cam phones?
 11 years ago '04        #190
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 12 12
fu*k Cingular!


They Gave Me A Stupid a.ss Bill!
 06-29-2005, 08:16 PM         #191
cuban772 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when will the A1000 come out
 06-29-2005, 08:44 PM         #192
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lavares said:
fu*k Cingular!


They Gave Me A Stupid a.ss Bill!
theyre billin department sucks ya just gotta find yaself knowlegable rep to speak on your behalf, preferably a corporate rep, but i dun goot alotta credits for my customers


Last edited by dlucks; 06-29-2005 at 08:46 PM..
 06-29-2005, 11:03 PM         #193
Skip2MyLou23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The price for the Sidekick 2 straight up is 379.99 and with a contract it's 319.99. The reason that's it's so expensive is because T-Mobile requires you to have a certain monthly quota in order to recieve special upgrade pricing.

I don't qualify for that so these are the prices that are given to me. Is it possible to haggle with the authorized dealers and possibly get good prices on phones in general?
 06-30-2005, 07:44 AM         #194
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skip2MyLou23 said:
The price for the Sidekick 2 straight up is 379.99 and with a contract it's 319.99. The reason that's it's so expensive is because T-Mobile requires you to have a certain monthly quota in order to recieve special upgrade pricing.

I don't qualify for that so these are the prices that are given to me. Is it possible to haggle with the authorized dealers and possibly get good prices on phones in general?
you can try but usualy with an upgrade dealers get paid sh*t so it ell be hard,
 06-30-2005, 10:55 AM         #195
Skip2MyLou23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My brother just got Cingular with my dad while I'm on T-Mobile with my mom and I think he just got shafted with the phone. It's a Motorolla v180 and it seems really sh*tty. What do you think of the phone?
 06-30-2005, 10:56 AM         #196
Skip2MyLou23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's also possible for them to sell you the phone without a plan right?
 06-30-2005, 11:15 AM         #197
DaVirginiaBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Dlucks when i go to get my service what are they going to charge me for????i k now they're going to charge me for the phone but what else.
 06-30-2005, 11:29 AM         #198
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlucks said:
thats fire they must of attatched like a corporate discount or something
yeah they did, they called it a "care" account. they had to call up cingular and give them some special code to activate it. yo this place was off the hook son. not only did they do that, they also sold me the motorola v551 for $50. it was actually free because i'm getting a $50 rebate back. they seriously printed out 2 reciepts. one for me with the price i paid, and one to send in to cingular with my rebate form, saying i paid more for the phone. :D they were like, "make sure you don't send them the lower price receipt!" and on top of all that they also gave me a free car charger and a free clip. nice huh :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #199
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 44 44
this is kinda weird i brought the motorola v220 n got it activated with da lil pay as u go with cingular but the chip from my old phone doesnt work with it i tried my old at&t in my friends phone n it worked n i tried it it this girls sprint phone n it works but with the new phone it says i need unlocked i tried 2 call cingular but they sayin i cant get the code cuz its not cingular at first ol gul seem like she was gonna give it 2 me but i guess her supervisior saifd otherwise i told her n her reply was that its not supposed 2 be workin in their phone i paid retail price so i should be availbe 2 go where i want with the phone dlucks see what u can do thanks in advance
 07-01-2005, 11:17 AM         #200
DLUCKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skip2MyLou23 said:
It's also possible for them to sell you the phone without a plan right?
yeah but its mad expensive....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
109 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 26
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
207 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
146 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
167 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy