Official *Jay-Z is wack* thread

most viewed right now
-38  112
72 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-30-2005, 12:27 PM         #151
YoungPimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Superstition said
In my experience, people begin to understand Jay's music, as well as his influence and importance, as they get older...
When I was younger, I listened to Jigga but now that I'm older, I hear what he's saying on the record.

props for that.

05-30-2005, 12:39 PM         #152
ascap_iz_a_must 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im going to be brutally honest... I fu*ks with Jay... 6 years ago. I mean we alll know the black album was a let down. Why ? Because he pulled a L.L. on us... he said in interviews that the black album was going to be just that... a black album... no videos... no singles... just a album full of new tracks with past producers backing him.. like nas's lost tapes ... a true black album. Jay-z shows shades of him former self on all his albums but never has he quite caught the edge, the wit, and the straight deadly hit the nail lyrics he used to put on every track. Be a MAN or WOMAN and admit it... Jay has declined as his sales took off... Reasonable doubt -- best album track for track, and can be a close second... depending on vol.1... vol.2 was hot too... but it k!lled jay-z as we knew him.. he sold some many albums.. he put out vol. 3 ... slow decline.. some nice tracks but didnt line up with his other sh*t... dynasty album.. pure compilation sh*t... blueprint was redemption... but the blueprint 2 was awful... and u know it... a double album and only like 4 joints ? i expected more from JAY HOVA -- The God.. then i mean i know i forgot the streets is watchin.. which was fire... but i mean come on... he started fumbling b... he became a star... is it his fault... nope gotta find ya niche and role with it ? should he be a legend yeah.. based on work ethic and past three albums... but come on we all know if u wasnt from the upper east coast... u aint care about jay until big and pac died... because when they where alive that n*gga went wood... couldnt give a album away... and there was another n*gga after b.i.g. in line for the title of n.y.c... BIG L... jay was even gunna sign the dude before he got hit up... so u do the math... me personally i feel the n*gga owes me a black album.. and a super hot fu*k the radio sh*t album... until then.. he will be on that L.L. cool j level... greatness but the radio will always be his pleasure. -- THE TRUTH

06-10-2005, 03:16 PM         #153
rushishurr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it sure is allotta hatas

06-12-2005, 01:57 AM         #154
norrisaurus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StonedJeff said
im not goin hate or nuttin like that cause i think jay is nasty .... personally i think u n*ggas get real ill techncal ... i mean for some1 to say jayz aint nice just blows my mind but whatever u kno if thats how u feel thats kool i personally think hes nice
n*gga you nasty as fu*k fo rthat pic haha

06-12-2005, 07:50 PM         #155
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HE WISH HE WAS BETTER THAN NAS Ugly a.ss n*gga

06-12-2005, 07:52 PM         #156
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Writer said
Jay-z=Good
Tupac=Great
Biggie=Superior
Nas=King
I can't say it any better

06-13-2005, 11:40 AM         #157
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW...this thread is unreal

13 years ago '04        #158
#RAPTORSWON 232 heat pts232 OP
space
space
$22,696 | Props total: 3753 3753
IMA BRING DIS bi*ch BACK TO LYFE! Jay-Z wack whaddup!

13 years ago '04        #159
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
smh at this old a.ss thread comin bak...

ITS 2006 AND JAY IS WACKER THAN EVA

13 years ago '04        #160
#RAPTORSWON 232 heat pts232 OP
space
space
$22,696 | Props total: 3753 3753
 Kaotic said
smh at this old a.ss thread comin bak...

ITS 2006 AND JAY IS WACKER THAN EVA
Yessir, dont hate on the thread fam...

13 years ago '05        #161
wettanam 
space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 185 185
Jay is good as fu*k but i agree that he's mad overrated , Jay can't fu*k with Nas, Biggie or Pac, personnally i even think that X is better than Jay and more real, but Pac, Biggie and NAS are on the same constellation not Jay .... if u know what i mean

13 years ago '05        #162
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,717 | Props total: 1490 1490
What tha hell is wrong wit n*ggas these days, Jay is not overrated, he is one the best to ever put it down on a mic.

04-24-2006, 11:52 PM         #163
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
many rapper's other than just royce da 5 9 are better than jay-z but he is still nicee

04-24-2006, 11:59 PM         #164
FriscoKing415 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:thumbsdow

13 years ago '05        #165
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,333 | Props total: 79 79
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion but to say that Jay-Z is wack is just dumb. And to even compare him to Royce 59' is just stupid. Yall need to give credit when credit is due. Everyone bits off someone before them so just stop the hating please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-25-2006, 12:33 AM         #166
snapware 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ban the man who started this

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside 1839 World Fair... Our history is a lie
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  30
Image(s) inside "I Seen 2pac Pull Up To The Club w/ Faith Evans, he & Treach Both Smas..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  20
Image(s) inside Crazy conspiracy theory involving our POTUS
128 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+110online now  18
Image(s) inside Now it's #LexusGang
92 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+107online now  18
Image(s) inside Shes 51 With A 40 inch Ass. But How Deep Is The pus-y?
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+97online now  14
Image(s) inside Tahiry said she tired of the fakeness
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+51online now  8
Video inside MK 11 Gameplay