Official *Jay-Z is wack* thread

most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
20 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-26-2005, 01:43 PM         #141
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The very few black politicians out there are usually looking out for number 1, take a look at the John Street investigation going on, and Philadelphia has gotten worse and worse since he was elected, he hasn't done any good. so how does that make them any different from rappers, it doesn't. human instinct is what? survival, that is what every human is trying to do, right? so isn't it the behavior of these rappers and athletes normal?

Just because Jay-Z is one of the 1 in a million that you're talking about the civil rights movement was all for nothing?

if you ask me the culmination of the civil rights movement was being allowed to go to a white high school, sitting wherever you want on a bus, drinking out of the same water fountain as whites, affirmative action, being able to vote.

so you can think whatever you want, that jay-z is hurting his people, whatever, but the fact of the matter is, he's just surviving just like all humans are trying to do, the only difference his children are guaranteed survival, and so are there children, and guess what, if he doesn't have any children, where do you think all his money will go?

my guess is back to marcy, just like all the money he spends buying marcy kids presents each year, and all the tragedies that he donated money to, i guess that's where you and hov are different, you feel it's his duty to give/help out "his people", jay does it because it's the right hting to do
 05-26-2005, 04:55 PM         #142
Metaphysician 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree that black politicians are operating in a system that is designed to silence dissenting voices, and subsequently end up being career yes men in general.

Human nature is what? Survival? And where exactly did you find this gem of knowlegde? Charles Darwin introduced the theory of Natural Selection. People have been mistakening trying to translate into Social Darwinism or "Survival of the Fitest". It is my opinion that theories about the nature of man have been force fed to us as fact the same way the idea that capitalism and democracy are the only ways to run economic and political societies. Force fed. Feel free to accept what is given at face value if you wish, but I can not.

The did not say the Civil Rights Movement was for nothing. The brief list you provided of the results of the Civil Rights Movement barely scratches the surface. Again, the face value is clear enough but I intend to look deeper at its results and deeper still at the duty I have been a.ssigned as a predecessor of the Movement.

The last paragraph of your statement is quite possibly the funniest. Hov is worth some ridciulous amout of money and I am supposed to believe that there is no way in hell that he makes donations to the hood or to Tsunami because it will look good for the camaras? Or even as a tax deduction? I am a skeptic. I would be a hypocrit if I grill Bush and Gates but let the possiblity of Hov being "for the kids" with a a couple dollars pass without questioning the motives. Is it possible he truly cares. Yes. Is it possible he doesn't. Yes. But a man that truly cares about the hood knows that giving away the products he would sell them anyway in no way empowers them to become self sufficent and pull themselves out of poverty and ignorance. Show me a pair of kicks that can do that, let Hov shuck and jive to sell those and I might give the man some credit. Until then, he knows what he does is a detriment to those you so vehemently think he cares about.
 05-26-2005, 10:49 PM         #143
The VeNoM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think jay z is decent/average. On the real, this guy is grossily overrated. All he does is just flow, he doesnt have any good punchlines or nothin.
 05-27-2005, 01:57 AM         #144
rushishurr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hovi baby
"I gave you birth when n*ggaz waz forgettin u mc"
 11 years ago '04        #145
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
How about everyone pretty much bites Jay-Z now, listen to most cats from New York's flow. Listen to "pump it up" from Joe Buddens, and put Jays voice on there instead of Buddens...it would be no different. A lot of cats that people think are nice bites Jay.
 05-27-2005, 03:47 PM         #146
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-z coo but he not the best that every did it. If wouldn't have die Jay-z would be a quite n*gga that comes out every once in a while. My friend thinks he better than pac and that's where I draw the fu*king line at.
 11 years ago '05        #147
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,108 | Props total: 754 754
he nice ta me
 11 years ago '04        #148
~G~ 
space
space
$13,747 | Props total: 1 1
He's one of the all time greats. Period.
 11 years ago '04        #149
Young Writer 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 5 5
Jay-z=Good
Tupac=Great
Biggie=Superior
Nas=King
 05-29-2005, 02:17 PM         #150
SlimNik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay Z is a flame, I lost a lotta respect when he remade the underrated Tupac classic "Me and My Girlfriend".. and I lost even more respect last week when I found out that one of my favorite Jay tracks was a remake of an Ice-T song (99 Problems - the Ice track was before my time, I jsut heard it last week).. I know lots of rappers remake songs but this dude got no skills otherwise.
btw no way is Big superior to Pac, what kind of wackass "East-coast rules all" fan said that... need some mafu*kin perspective
 11 years ago '05        #151
ninjuggalotus 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
*agrees with topic creator*
 05-30-2005, 11:27 AM         #152
YoungPimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Superstition said:
In my experience, people begin to understand Jay's music, as well as his influence and importance, as they get older...
When I was younger, I listened to Jigga but now that I'm older, I hear what he's saying on the record.

props for that.
 05-30-2005, 11:39 AM         #153
ascap_iz_a_must 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im going to be brutally honest... I fu*ks with Jay... 6 years ago. I mean we alll know the black album was a let down. Why ? Because he pulled a L.L. on us... he said in interviews that the black album was going to be just that... a black album... no videos... no singles... just a album full of new tracks with past producers backing him.. like nas's lost tapes ... a true black album. Jay-z shows shades of him former self on all his albums but never has he quite caught the edge, the wit, and the straight deadly hit the nail lyrics he used to put on every track. Be a MAN or WOMAN and admit it... Jay has declined as his sales took off... Reasonable doubt -- best album track for track, and can be a close second... depending on vol.1... vol.2 was hot too... but it k!lled jay-z as we knew him.. he sold some many albums.. he put out vol. 3 ... slow decline.. some nice tracks but didnt line up with his other sh*t... dynasty album.. pure compilation sh*t... blueprint was redemption... but the blueprint 2 was awful... and u know it... a double album and only like 4 joints ? i expected more from JAY HOVA -- The God.. then i mean i know i forgot the streets is watchin.. which was fire... but i mean come on... he started fumbling b... he became a star... is it his fault... nope gotta find ya niche and role with it ? should he be a legend yeah.. based on work ethic and past three albums... but come on we all know if u wasnt from the upper east coast... u aint care about jay until big and pac died... because when they where alive that n*gga went wood... couldnt give a album away... and there was another n*gga after b.i.g. in line for the title of n.y.c... BIG L... jay was even gunna sign the dude before he got hit up... so u do the math... me personally i feel the n*gga owes me a black album.. and a super hot fu*k the radio sh*t album... until then.. he will be on that L.L. cool j level... greatness but the radio will always be his pleasure. -- THE TRUTH
 06-10-2005, 02:16 PM         #154
rushishurr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it sure is allotta hatas
 06-12-2005, 12:57 AM         #155
norrisaurus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StonedJeff said:
im not goin hate or nuttin like that cause i think jay is nasty .... personally i think u n*ggas get real ill techncal ... i mean for some1 to say jayz aint nice just blows my mind but whatever u kno if thats how u feel thats kool i personally think hes nice
n*gga you nasty as fu*k fo rthat pic haha
 06-12-2005, 06:50 PM         #156
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HE WISH HE WAS BETTER THAN NAS Ugly a.ss n*gga
 06-12-2005, 06:52 PM         #157
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Writer said:
Jay-z=Good
Tupac=Great
Biggie=Superior
Nas=King
I can't say it any better
 06-13-2005, 10:40 AM         #158
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW...this thread is unreal
 10 years ago '04        #159
#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,439 | Props total: 1181 1181
IMA BRING DIS bi*ch BACK TO LYFE! Jay-Z wack whaddup!
 10 years ago '04        #160
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
smh at this old a.ss thread comin bak...

ITS 2006 AND JAY IS WACKER THAN EVA
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy