Official *Jay-Z is wack* thread

most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Eli Manning's Legendary Response When Asked If the Vikings "Have His Number"
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2005, 11:12 AM         #21
TimBz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I said it before when you go big you get no love on Boxden, how dare you f*g**ts diss Jay. Let me remind you 1996 where were you, sucking on your mommys n*pples, who was you listining to in 96. Dont research and see who had hot hits then either. 96 Jayz released reasonable Doubt. Yea yea compare it to rap now and talk sh*t on it. I was there Mobb deep, 2pac, Jay, Big, and Wu tang was all that was hot. You young a.ss bi*chs dont hate Appreciate.

NO 1 in boxden can rhyme betta than Jay anyways you punk a.ss bi*chs
 11 years ago '04        #22
#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,439 | Props total: 1181 1181
 TimBz said:
I said it before when you go big you get no love on Boxden, how dare you f*g**ts diss Jay. Let me remind you 1996 where were you, sucking on your mommys n*pples, who was you listining to in 96. Dont research and see who had hot hits then either. 96 Jayz released reasonable Doubt. Yea yea compare it to rap now and talk sh*t on it. I was there Mobb deep, 2pac, Jay, Big, and Wu tang was all that was hot. You young a.ss bi*chs dont hate Appreciate.

NO 1 in boxden can rhyme betta than Jay anyways you punk a.ss bi*chs
Shaaadaaaaaaap, was i saying ANYTHING about mobb, pac, or big? I think THEY are actual legends, they make MUSIC, Jay-Z is GARBAGE, REASONBABLE DOUBT WAS GARBAGE, HIS WHOLE LEGACY IS GARBAGE! d!ckryders like u keep this guy in buisiness...

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 05-08-2005 at 11:16 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #23
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
 Russ369 said:
Shaaadaaaaaaap, was i saying ANYTHING about mobb, pac, or big? I think THEY are actual legends, they make MUSIC, Jay-Z is GARBAGE, REASONBABLE DOUBT WAS GARBAGE, HIS WHOLE LEGACY IS GARBAGE! d!ckryders like u keep this guy in buisiness...
hmmmm no point in arguing its obvious thats you are not capable of expanding your mind

so so simple its a shame
 05-08-2005, 11:19 AM         #24
Rose Gold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k yoour thread
 11 years ago '04        #25
space
space
space
 Rose Gold said:
fu*k yoour thread
fu*k yoour couch
 05-08-2005, 11:22 AM         #26
i cant rap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k why is jay z and nas always compared to eachother, just cause they beef for less then a year or so? fu*k that...

Last edited by i cant rap; 05-08-2005 at 11:22 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #27
yitty 
space
space
 Russ369 said:
fu*k yoour couch
lmao damn that was a k!ll sh*t i gotta use that one
 11 years ago '05        #28
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$731 | Props total: 88 88
jay-z's personal a.ssistant won't even read this
 11 years ago '04        #29
Twizzle 
space
space
space
$397 | Props total: 0 0
jay z might not be the greatest lyricist of all time, but people cant say that he didnt spit fire. people always talk about him biting, but none of those lines made jay famous. people seem to ignore the original sh*t he spit and just look for reasons to hate on him. gotta respect the nas fans, but nas didnt put out 8 solid albums. he has classics but i personally dont think any jay album was as bad as nastradamus
 11 years ago '04        #30
space
space
space
Damn... why couldnt it have been jay instead of big that got k!lled?
 11 years ago '04        #31
yitty 
space
space
 Russ369 said:
damn homie i thought you just wanted an argument about jay z being a bad rapper but you got some serious issues wanting the dude dead imma pray for you seriously u need some counseling or something if a celebrity frustrates you that much
 05-08-2005, 12:11 PM         #32
Deputy Dankz! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z is just another average biter.
 05-08-2005, 12:14 PM         #33
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Im sick of this guy being everywhere, his style and flow is so fu*king overrated, i dont even know how he's considered a legend! He's a biter, and there are so many rappers that are way better than him like Royce da 5'9, now thats someone who's got skills, fu*k a Jay-Z, he wishes he could be as good as Nas anyways...
Royce is a bad example to give. Royce bit a huge amount of lines on death is Certain. I'm not a huge fan of Jigga man, but you are crazy if you are denyin his talent.
 11 years ago '04        #34
~BLUEPRINT~ 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,581 | Props total: 6 6
 Russ369 said:
Im sick of this guy being everywhere, his style and flow is so fu*king overrated, i dont even know how he's considered a legend! He's a biter, and there are so many rappers that are way better than him like Royce da 5'9, now thats someone who's got skills, fu*k a Jay-Z, he wishes he could be as good as Nas anyways...
I guess you've sold more than 20x platinum with your album....no one gives a sh*t if you dont like jay-z...and im sure he is not losing any sleep over your a.ss not liking him....sad...you making threads about the n*gga that you dont like....get a life kid....this forum is not for bi*chin'....
 11 years ago '05        #35
thecondogg 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 0 0
 Russ369 said:
Reasonable Doubt = Garbage?

I was agreeing w/ u till you said that, destroyed ur whole credibility with that one statement. How the hell could somebody think that....
 05-09-2005, 02:45 PM         #36
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shaolin_Bees said:
NO, it is not an opinion...its a damn fact....he is so F***ING over-rated, and he sucks.....i would never thought i seen the day where a "legend" rapper would bite so many lines, that if u would make a song with all the bars he bit, it would go on for minutes...el es basura, y no sirbe para nada...je n'aime pas jay-z, il es penible...yeaaa, bet u didnt know i knew alittle french
umm hey, you're gay, do you have any idea of how many lines are "bitten", when Jay did it he reused lines to either make a point or shout out another rapper; he knew he was using it and knew everyone else knew he was reusing it; he wasn't trying to pass them off as his, for example when he "bit" Slick Rick's line, it was in "The Ruler's Back", now why would he do this you ask, because Slick Rick was known as Rick the Ruler and also had an album, "The Rulers Back", you're as dumb as the day is long, there isn't a rapper in the game that hasn't reused a line that wasn't theres,

Last edited by cdoyle456; 05-09-2005 at 02:48 PM..
 05-09-2005, 02:46 PM         #37
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol@royce The 5'9 Better Than Jayz
 11 years ago '04        #38
kirkangil|M 
space
space
space
$4,199 | Props total: 0 0
I cant cosign this thread.

Jay-Z is definetly not garbage.
 11 years ago '05        #39
Ushouldpayme 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 104 104
 Russ369 said:

Dude..."you gotta get that dirt off your shoulder"....ha ha ha. I bet you walk around the house singing Toni Braxton songs like, I can't breathe and sh*t, ha ha ha. When you see your favorite rapper on tv you start singing that nivea song, "don't mess with my man, I'm gonna bring it to ya".....BRILLIANT
 05-09-2005, 03:16 PM         #40
jim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"im not biter im a writer for myself and others" stop hatin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wont Stop Talking: Meet the NFLs next shutdown corner
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
252 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces DC4 Release Date
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy