Official *Jay-Z is wack* thread

most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
why jim jones keep taunting 50 about traingin camp ?
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside student fights teacher in class and gets chokeslammed by teachers aid
82 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
7838 pageviews
167 comments

#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,439 | Props total: 1181 1181
Official *Jay-Z is wack* thread

Im sick of this guy being everywhere, his style and flow is so fu*king overrated, i dont even know how he's considered a legend! He's a biter, and there are so many rappers that are way better than him like Royce da 5'9, now thats someone who's got skills, fu*k a Jay-Z, he wishes he could be as good as Nas anyways...

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 05-08-2005 at 09:42 AM..

167 comments for "Official *Jay-Z is wack* thread"

05-08-2005, 09:56 AM         #2
A Son Unique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
agree

hes a sell out and biter.

reasonable doubt was classic same as blueprint but nothing else.
 05-08-2005, 09:58 AM         #3
designer-man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well thats your opinions an you's are entitled to it.
 05-08-2005, 10:16 AM         #4
g-uled 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is a good rapper and lyracist and made sum classic albums. You gotta admire how he over the years has created a image of himself as the best rapper there has been and ppl bought into that, but when you really listen to his music you kno he aint nuttin special. There has been better rappers than him and there still is. I consider Nas as a better rapper than him but business wise he is not in the same league as him
 11 years ago '05        #5
hext5 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by hext5; 12-25-2013 at 11:28 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #6
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18
space
space
$10,856 | Props total: 344 344

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #7
TheAnswer1313 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 35 35
its sad that ppl have time to make threads like these.......if you hate, then ok hate away but to make threads like these are just stupid
 11 years ago '04        #8
space
space
space
 TheAnswer1313 said:
its sad that ppl have time to make threads like these.......if you hate, then ok hate away but to make threads like these are just stupid
Whats the point of hating if no one knows u hate? U gotta spread it somehow...
 11 years ago '05        #9
beast14 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 60 60
" yOU made it a hot lINE, I made it a HOT SONG"
 11 years ago '04        #10
space
space
space
 beast14 said:
" yOU made it a hot lINE, I made it a HOT SONG"
More like "you made it a hot line, i made it a gay song"
 11 years ago '05        #11
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
im not goin hate or nuttin like that cause i think jay is nasty .... personally i think u n*ggas get real ill techncal ... i mean for some1 to say jayz aint nice just blows my mind but whatever u kno if thats how u feel thats kool i personally think hes nice
 11 years ago '04        #12
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
wow i thought i was the only 1 who thought this lol..jayz seem like all he do is talk in his songs
 11 years ago '04        #13
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
people hate greatness he talks about it in his songs the dude is a rap mastermind he can be gangsta or he can be a gentlemen classy n*gga the way the dude flows on a beat is incredible he dont ride a beat he controls that bi*ch nas is nice but he is a conscious rapper bascially and jay z cant get conscious on you and have some smooth club sh*t if nas was getting the same publicity yall would be saying the same thing just like people hate 50 cent yall are critical of success
 11 years ago '04        #14
space
space
space
 yitty said:
people hate greatness he talks about it in his songs the dude is a rap mastermind he can be gangsta or he can be a gentlemen classy n*gga the way the dude flows on a beat is incredible he dont ride a beat he controls that bi*ch nas is nice but he is a conscious rapper bascially and jay z cant get conscious on you and have some smooth club sh*t if nas was getting the same publicity yall would be saying the same thing just like people hate 50 cent yall are critical of success
I coudlnt give a sh*t if he sold 2 million records, or just 2 records, he still sucks, and is a talentless loser...

Biggie is rolling over in his grave right now cuz of this biting f*g...
 05-08-2005, 10:54 AM         #15
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of these simple, commercial a.ss rappers are over-rated. I think a lot of people already know that. ... So I don't think there's really no need to keep making posts about this stuff, especially when you got rappers like Eminem being the greatest rapper in the game.

I don't worry about it, though. I'll just pop a Bone Thugs CD in the radio and forget about 95% rappers out there... except for a bunch of Chicago rappers.
 11 years ago '04        #16
yitty 
space
space
 Para[D]ox said:
wow i thought i was the only 1 who thought this lol..jayz seem like all he do is talk in his songs
if nas and jay z never beefed and nas had much love for jigga you wouldnt feel that way look at your avy of course you gonna dis the main since nas is your fav rapper nas is great and jigga is great just jigga is more successful cuz he reaches more people he knows what people like to hear just like 50 cent except jigga is way more talented
 05-08-2005, 10:57 AM         #17
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEAH HE JUST GETS ON MY NERVES, SONGS LIKE CHANGE CLOTHES, AND THAT I LOVE girls song is just horrible. THE ONLY REASON HES CONSIDERED ANYTHING IS CAUSE HES FROM THAT DIRTY a.ss RAT CITY NEW YORK.
50 CENT SOLD WUT THIS n*gga SOLD IN 3 WEEKS. NYC RAPPERS ARE JUST MAD OVERRATED AND THATS WHY THEY STARVING AND LIL JON IS LIVIN IN LUXURY.

THIS UGLY BIG LIP, BEYONCE CHILD MOLESTING MUTHAfu*kA NEEDS TO RETIRE AND STAY RETIRED WITH HIS PLAYED OUT RIGHT COAST STYLE.
 05-08-2005, 11:04 AM         #18
youngtreez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love that n*gga jay-z,but also i aint gonna hate on yall cuz your opinion is your opinion....cuz to tell the truth i dont like nas.
 11 years ago '04        #19
yitty 
space
space
 Russ369 said:
I coudlnt give a sh*t if he sold 2 million records, or just 2 records, he still sucks, and is a talentless loser...

Biggie is rolling over in his grave right now cuz of this biting f*g...
you know its really funny the dude says like one line from a song and its biting. You have to say a whole verse from somebody to actually call it biting. The dude is original and people bite him more than everything. people is samplilng his sh*t in songs and sh*t now. and anyways he flips verses occasionally and adds sh*t to it. He doesnt make a whole song with other people verses lol u mad funny u need to calm down with this sh*t u dont even have a valid point for hating man. all your favorite rappers made a song wit him so y iz u trippin? lol funny
 11 years ago '04        #20
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,244 | Props total: 27 27
shut ur canadian a.ss up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
201 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
82 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
246 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
182 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy