Apple Takes Down Tumblr

most viewed right now
11 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
26 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '05        #1
5187 page views
68 comments

ceo-of-hucworld 60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 14611 14611
Apple Takes Down Tumblr

Tumblr once again cements its reputation as the go-to app for displaying alternative lifestyles when it became clear that Apple has removed it from the App Store after it found out that, amidst all the daily life of vaping tattooed models, somehow child pr0nography was getting through.

Pressing for a comment on the matter, the folks over at Download managed to get this statement from a Tumblr spokesperson on how those pictures managed to seep through the filtering cracks:

We're committed to helping build a safe online environment for all users, and we have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to media featuring child s3xual exploitation and abuse. As this is an industry-wide problem, we work collaboratively with our industry peers and partners like [the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children] (NCMEC) to actively monitor content uploaded to the platform. Every image uploaded to Tumblr is scanned against an industry database of known child s3xual abuse material, and images that are detected never reach the platform. A routine audit discovered content on our platform that had not yet been included in the industry database. We immediately removed this content. Content safeguards are a challenging aspect of operating scaled platforms. We're continuously a.ssessing further steps we can take to improve and there is no higher priority for our team.

Given that law enforcement has been involved, the removal from the App Store may have been mandated to Apple and the only update from Tumblr's support site so far is that they are working to restore the app for iOS users.

In the meantime, the app continues to be available on other platforms, though, so make of it what you will. As a reminder, Tumblr is now part of the Oath media conglomerate that has Verizon as a parent company, so the ball is in its court, it seems

visit this link https://www.phonearena.co .. raphy_id111180

Tumblr has always been a ďweirdĒ site/app. Anyone that has ever been on there knows itís a wormhole of endless sh*t.
+15   

68 comments for "Apple Takes Down Tumblr"

3 weeks ago '15        #2
Muchacho 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 2957 2957
Aye somebody made a post in the NSFW section a couple months back saying this was starting to happen
+18   

3 weeks ago '14        #3
BasedGawd 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 6942 6942
I told y'all months ago it was the new dark web.

Sooooooooo.... am I the only person aware how Tumblr is the new dark web?

Last edited by BasedGawd; 11-20-2018 at 04:41 PM..
+36   

3 weeks ago '05        #4
RAWNOPULLOUT 160 heat pts160
space
space
$19,019 | Props total: 14900 14900
 Muchacho said
Aye somebody made a post in the NSFW section a couple months back saying this was starting to happen
 BasedGawd said
+12   

3 weeks ago '18        #5
KdenIII 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,165 | Props total: 4366 4366
I thought that sh*t was for emo bi*ches not chomos
+12   

3 weeks ago '04        #6
DJ Maximum|M 54 heat pts54
space
space
$45,259 | Props total: 18575 18575
 BasedGawd said

its not the new dark web

the thing is tumblr doesnt monitor things as they should
+21   

3 weeks ago '09        #7
ImAMonster 432 heat pts432
space
space
$38,713 | Props total: 13552 13552
I used to use that sh*t for my artwork

Tumblr can be an alright place if you go there for legal sh*t. I only use it now for design inspiration but most folks just on IG now anyways.
+10   

3 weeks ago '14        #8
strungout 391 heat pts391
space
space
$32,297 | Props total: 75633 75633
She said Her name was 22 and her age is adriana

I dont know what to tell ya

[video - click to view]

+5   

3 weeks ago '05        #9
ceo-of-hucworld 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 14611 14611
All your favorite internet and Instagram broads got their start from Tumblr. Moe b00ty Rayna, Poetry Studios(although she failed miserably), LAlovetheboss, Nyrieux and others. Tumblr is funny as fcuk. There are a sh*t load of pseudo pro black chicks who take these “artsy” pics nekkid and the moment you say anything about their body they go all feminist on you. Fast forward to a few years or months later they are taking half nud3 pics all over IG. It’s a lot of other sh*t you have to duck and dodge on there. I got off there a few years ago and felt scummy as fcuk being on there. God forbid someone had their following open to the public and you went thru that sh*t, you’d find some wild and weird sh*t. Long story short is that if you haven’t been on Tumblr don’t go on Tumblr. Leave that sh*t alone.
+27   

3 weeks ago '15        #10
BandoPariah 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 460 460
Thank god I used to like tumblr years ago but it fell off hard I just didn’t know exactly how hard it fell yikes
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #11
Glmush 
space
space
$597 | Props total: 907 907
Yeah they stopped giving a fu*k about the child pr0n on there a long time ago.

It's got to the point now where you don't even have to look for that sh*t. n*ggas been openly telling n*ggas to dm them for trading pics.
+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #12
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 2758 2758
Tumblr hella dangerous i been saying it for years and then we got the yutes on their prematurely getting sucked into what they believe is their s3xual or gender identity. It is sick i went down that rabbit hole a few years ago knowing of tumblr and got hip to it quick. Itís a breeding ground for this type of sh*t... NSFW - link obviously

+8   

3 weeks ago '06        #13
Michael 1987 745 heat pts745
space
space
$86,238 | Props total: 18976 18976
 BasedGawd said

So many ignorant fools in that thread.
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #14
realgunta 833 heat pts833
space
space
$25,910 | Props total: 42969 42969
tumblr is basically a pr0n site/app now. I wasnt aware of the kiddy stuff on there though.

But im not surprised. You can find anything on there

also the majority of brawds that be selling pics and vids.....if you look them up on Tumblr you will find those same pics and vids on there for FREE
+21   

3 weeks ago '15        #15
Mxllz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 6738 6738
 call again said
tumblr hella dangerous i been saying it for years and then we got the yutes on their prematurely getting sucked into what they believe is their s3xual or gender identity. It is sick i went down that rabbit hole a few years ago knowing of tumblr and got hip to it quick. It’s a breeding ground for this type of sh*t... Nsfw - link obviously

BRUHHHHHHH YOOOOOO (1 minute was all I could watch holy fu*king fu*k man)

Mxllz said
tumblr attracts fu*ked up ppl

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by Mxllz; 11-20-2018 at 08:02 PM..
+6   

3 weeks ago '11        #16
socal511 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$826 | Props total: 1308 1308
 CALL AGAIN said
Tumblr hella dangerous i been saying it for years and then we got the yutes on their prematurely getting sucked into what they believe is their s3xual or gender identity. It is sick i went down that rabbit hole a few years ago knowing of tumblr and got hip to it quick. Itís a breeding ground for this type of sh*t... NSFW - link obviously

yo this video was wild.... the ginger root
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #17
MightyHealthy2 55 heat pts55
space
space
$18,045 | Props total: 40661 40661
 BandoPariah said
Thank god I used to like tumblr years ago but it fell off hard I just didnít know exactly how hard it fell yikes
I was on it heavy around 11-13. Then deleted. Last week curiosity got the best of me so i downloaded it again...talk about falling off. They gotten so whack.
+5   

3 weeks ago '15        #18
216atlran 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 5421 5421
They need to shut this down altogether this is the worst internet sh*t ever, ducking child pron they need to all burn in hell
+4   

3 weeks ago '11        #19
heretic shae 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,114 | Props total: 9884 9884
i only hop on there when i need to see a bi*ches onlyfans content for free.99...
+10   

3 weeks ago '06        #20
realgunta 833 heat pts833
space
space
$25,910 | Props total: 42969 42969
 Mxllz said
BRUHHHHHHH YOOOOOO (1 minute was all I could watch holy fu*king fu*k man)

[spoiler - click to view]

damn

thats crazy

i use tumblr fairly often and just search hashtags for whatever im interested in at that moment.

Eg...i would search stuff like #KitchenInteriors #design #DesktopSetups etc

that sorta stuff, but i never noticed any weird stuff on there though. I dont randomly browse stuff on there. I search for specific things.

Thanks good i havent gone down that rabbit hole.
+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #21
BandoPariah 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 460 460
 MightyHealthy2 said
I was on it heavy around 11-13. Then deleted. Last week curiosity got the best of me so i downloaded it again...talk about falling off. They gotten so whack.
Exact same here those were the years I was on it heavy

3 weeks ago '15        #22
MightyHealthy2 55 heat pts55
space
space
$18,045 | Props total: 40661 40661
 BandoPariah said
Exact same here those were the years I was on it heavy
It used too be fun. Found out alot of adult stars from that, but it's super tamed. You can tell they're trying to make it user friendly.
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #23
thumpa119 8 heat pts
space
space
$910 | Props total: 839 839
Man when I joined the site back in 2012 that's when start seeing all that gender fluidity, pan s3xual sh*t and fast forward to 2018 that sh*t is the noRm
+5   

3 weeks ago '07        #24
AndrewTHEgreaT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 2743 2743
I personally dont see no sh*t like that. I stay on my tumblr/
+11   

3 weeks ago '05        #25
jaedot 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,850 | Props total: 7406 7406
I dont know what you got to follow to see all the extra sh*t ya talking about but Im glad I aint into that sh*t. I aint gon lie tho, I followed an account the other day that was posting some real nice looking joints but then I noticed some t*tties were under developed like a muhfu*ka I didnt even take a chance I unfollowed that sh*t immediately.

I only log on that sh*t from time to time to see the "sample" of what these bi*ches selling ya n*ggas on IG.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+22online now  11
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+73online now  9
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
49 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-26online now  2
Video inside Bunky SA Says Maino Is P*ssy And He'll Put Up $10,000 To Fight Maino A ..
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+146online now  1
Image(s) inside Them Ethiopian Girls Are Something Else, Breh
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy