Nintendo Switch CFW and home-brew

most viewed right now
23 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
3 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '09        #1
3392 page views
98 comments

g35kid 3 heat pts
space
space
$117 | Props total: 62 62
Nintendo Switch CFW and home-brew

Any of you guys hack your Nintendo switch yet? I was thinking about doing so because of all the new switch games coming out. I know the risk of being possibly banned but I don't think it will affect me because I don't play online at all. is there any other down sides of being banned?
+6   

98 comments for "Nintendo Switch CFW and home-brew"

3 weeks ago '04        #2
the_mia_team 
space
space
$265 | Props total: 30 30
 g35kid said
Any of you guys hack your Nintendo switch yet? I was thinking about doing so because of all the new switch games coming out. I know the risk of being possibly banned but I don't think it will affect me because I don't play online at all. is there any other down sides of being banned?

i hacked it probably 2 or so months ago if not longer, i love it, i dont play online so it dont bother me, free games all the time, homebrew, totally worth it if you dont care about online, im not sure the downside of being banned but you can still play games, get updates etc
+6   

3 weeks ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,134 | Props total: 23935 23935
New firmware finally patches CFW, so act fast.

3 weeks ago '06        #4
philly337 26 heat pts26
space
space
$31,830 | Props total: 16992 16992
Pretty dope...a little buggy...not while ur playing but seems like battery drains when off since I did it and had trouble turning it on a few times. I'll be taking that bi*ch on plane rides though and playing some Mike Tyson punch out instead of watching Netflix

I've only used for emulators though...dont know of any switch games worth getting. They all look wack

Last edited by philly337; 11-22-2018 at 07:07 AM..
+4   

3 weeks ago '05        #5
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
space
$21,404 | Props total: 3726 3726
@ @ does CFW work with the consoles currently sitting on store shelves today????

or do you have to own an older model????

Last edited by HiRolliN; 11-22-2018 at 07:25 AM..

3 weeks ago '06        #6
philly337 26 heat pts26
space
space
 HiRolliN said
@ @ does CFW work with the consoles currently sitting on store shelves today????

I never played online...got my son every other system and he doesnt even touch the switch. I do think when I hacked it had just updated to the new firmware where yout cant (I'm not positive though cause I didnt really care and didnt look it up in detail). So, I think of it's off shelves you wont be able to

3 weeks ago '17        #7
SPdaGOAT 14 heat pts14
space
space
 HiRolliN said

Gotta have one made before June of this year. Your best bet is to find a bundle like the mario odyssey one. You can check the date for the mario tennis and 1 2 switch bundle, I know the walmart down the street from me had 3 in stock last week

3 weeks ago '17        #8
Lite 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,837 | Props total: 11823 11823
 the_mia_team said
i hacked it probably 2 or so months ago if not longer, i love it, i dont play online so it dont bother me, free games all the time, homebrew, totally worth it if you dont care about online, im not sure the downside of being banned but you can still play games, get updates etc
where are you getting games from? pm me if you have to

i got the the sx thing still sealed in the package for months now.. bout to risk it if all the games are easy to get.. the kids to need to be playing online anyway

3 weeks ago '17        #9
LegendaryLegend 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 8957 8957
Had my SX Pro pre-ordered, I love this sh*t. Saves me so much damn money.

To be honest, it saves you so much money that you're ahead even if you bought a second one to play online. I don't care about online play whatsoever, but Fortnite on the Switch did seem kinda dope, as well as Pokemon. Almost copped a second just for those alone.

Then I remembered that I'd have to pay to play online.
+5   

3 weeks ago '17        #10
SPdaGOAT 14 heat pts14
space
space
 LegendaryLegend said
Had my SX Pro pre-ordered, I love this sh*t. Saves me so much damn money.

To be honest, it saves you so much money that you're ahead even if you bought a second one to play online. I don't care about online play whatsoever, but Fortnite on the Switch did seem kinda dope, as well as Pokemon. Almost copped a second just for those alone.

Then I remembered that I'd have to pay to play online.
Copped the smash bundle and called it a day lol

3 weeks ago '18        #11
MilliRok 
space
space
$29 | Props total: 51 51
Can someone PM me info/links on how to hack my ish? I’m a noob and reading through random google post hurting my head. I don’t know what is right or not.
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #12
arms 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,254 | Props total: 5753 5753
If I'd have known this I woulda picked this up over the PS4. Oh well

3 weeks ago '17        #13
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Copped the smash bundle and called it a day lol
So that's your second one, right?

CFW be like:
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #14
SPdaGOAT 14 heat pts14
space
space
 LegendaryLegend said
So that's your second one, right?

CFW be like:
lmao already... Smash the only game I wanna play online anyways so it works out.

3 weeks ago '17        #15
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
lmao already... Smash the only game I wanna play online anyways so it works out.
Welcome to CFW paradise.

For Switch hack related news check:

[spoiler - click to view]

+5   

3 weeks ago '16        #16
Quinn 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,002 | Props total: 2771 2771
Y’all late to this party, but welcome either way

Smash should be playable by this weekend, thanks to our international brethren

3 weeks ago '09        #17
Zaosyn 262 heat pts262
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 2340 2340
I thought the custom firmware you put on it is only temporary and it resets once you turn your switch off so you gotta reload the cfw every time you turn your switch on?

Anyways I've been looking for a used Switch for $200 or less so I could put cfw on it. I did that to my 3DS XL and Wii and it was the right decision.

Playing online with Nintendo games doesn't look fun. To my knowledge no one uses a mic or it isn't supported at all, the whole friend ID thing is stupid you should just use usernames.

3 weeks ago '07        #18
Wilder GOAT 267 heat pts267
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 3191 3191
im only interested in smash and maybe mariokart.. 20 bucks a year isn't bad but im not sure if interested in online.. don't care for the old emulators no more..

but how do u go about recording gameplay on a switch? is it like the xbox in that regard?

2 weeks ago '17        #19
space
space
 Zaosyn said
I thought the custom firmware you put on it is only temporary and it resets once you turn your switch off so you gotta reload the cfw every time you turn your switch on?

Anyways I've been looking for a used Switch for $200 or less so I could put cfw on it. I did that to my 3DS XL and Wii and it was the right decision.

Playing online with Nintendo games doesn't look fun. To my knowledge no one uses a mic or it isn't supported at all, the whole friend ID thing is stupid you should just use usernames.
Just don't turn it off, let it go to sleep mode. I never have to worry about this.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 192 192
i have a launch day Switch, I haven't updated it in months... not sure easiest way to hack it.

2 weeks ago '06        #21
philly337 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Zaosyn said

Its not a big deal...you just insert the sx pro when you turn it on and take it out as soon as it comes on. Takes 2 seconds

2 weeks ago '17        #22
SPdaGOAT 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Zaosyn said

You can buy whats called an RCM jig that makes everything way easier
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #23
boimannie2004 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,878 | Props total: 894 894
sh*t just got my 400gb microsd for the switch for $75. Bout to load that sh*t up with all kinds of emulators and switch games. fu*k that online/ need to use you phone to talk sh*t
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #24
TreZ 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,060 | Props total: 3459 3459
So I need to buy something to hack my switch???

2 weeks ago '09        #25
Zaosyn 262 heat pts262
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 2340 2340
 TreZ said
So I need to buy something to hack my switch???
no but it makes doing it a lot easier and faster and maybe even safer?

You do not need anything to mod it except like a paper clip or some sh*t because you have to stick the paper clip (or whatever) inside a slot where one of the controller pieces attach to. This allows you to boot the custom firmware. They sell what they call a RCM Jig which is the perfect shape and size to use instead of a paper clip.

They also sell custom firmware kits that include the custom firmware pre-loaded on a flash drive that you plug into your switch and a RCM Jig with it I think so it literally takes no effort or thinking to boot right up and use your custom firmware.

I don't have a switch or anything but from what I recall when doing my research a few months back that's the process of modding your switch right now.
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+72online now  13
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+185online now  9
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
49 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+22online now  7
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+61online now  4
Would you let Superhead give you top?
160 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  3
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
24 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  3
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy