online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Nov 15 - Trump Admits He Installed Whitaker To Shut Down Mueller

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

5 years ago '05        #1
1879 page views
0 comments

phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x75
Props total: 95205 95 K  Slaps total: 7697 7 K
Nov 15 - Trump Admits He Installed Whitaker To Shut Down Mueller

Trump said that he installed Matthew Whitaker to replace Jeff Sessions as attorney general because of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

Here is the tr@nscript of Trump admitting in an interview with The Daily Caller that Mueller is the reason Whitaker was chosen:

THE DAILY CALLER: Sure. Could you tell us where your thinking is currently on the attorney general position? I know you’re happy with Matthew Whitaker, do you have any names? Chris Christie —

POTUS: Matthew Whitaker is a very respected man. He’s — and he’s, very importantly, he’s respected within DOJ. I heard he got a very good decision, I haven’t seen it. Kellyanne, did I hear that?

WHITE HOUSE ADVISER KELLYANNE CONWAY: 20 pages.

POTUS: A 20-page?

THE DAILY CALLER: It just came out right before this, sir.

POTUS: Well, I heard it was a very strong opinion. Uh, which is good. But [Whitaker] is just somebody that’s very respected.

I knew him only as he pertained, you know, as he was with Jeff Sessions. And, you know, look, as far as I’m concerned this is an investigation that should have never been brought. It should have never been had.

It’s something that should have never been brought. It’s an illegal investigation. And you know, it’s very interesting because when you talk about not Senate confirmed, well, Mueller’s not Senate confirmed.

THE DAILY CALLER: Right.

POTUS: He’s heading this whole big thing, he’s not Senate confirmed.

Trump admitted in his usual weird circular way that the Whitaker installation isn’t Senate approved, which means that it is unconstitutional and illegal. Just like in the Lester Holt interview, Trump couldn’t help himself. He just had to tell the world that Matthew Whitaker was chosen to shut down Robert Mueller’s investigation.

House Democrats Have Everything That They Need to Investigate Trump’s Selection Of Whitaker

Democrats will be in charge of the House in January, which means that there will now be consequences for Trump’s brazen admissions of criminal activity. Democrats were already planning on looking at the circumstances surrounding the forced removal of Jeff Sessions, but Trump has just made their investigation a whole lot easier by admitting to obstruction of justice.

Obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense.

This almost too easy, as Trump hasn’t adjusted to the new political landscape and is giving Democrats everything that they would potentially need to bring him down.
+11   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+818