Nov 13 - More Indictments From Robert Mueller's Investigation Expected This Week

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '10        #1
400 page views
9 comments

Bandito 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$7,648 | Props total: 16868 16868
Nov 13 - More Indictments From Robert Mueller's Investigation Expected This Week

The special counsel Robert Mueller is expected to issue new indictments as part of the Russia investigation as soon as Tuesday, CBS reported, citing multiple sources with knowledge of the probe.

Meanwhile, acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker plans to consult with Department of Justice ethics officials about whether he should recuse himself from the investigation into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia, a department representative said Monday.

Since Mueller took over the investigation in May 2017, his team has charged four Americans once affiliated with Trump's campaign or administration, 13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian intelligence officers, three Russian companies, and three other people.

They include Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman, George Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign adviser, and Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser.

Talks between Manafort and Mueller's team have reportedly stalled.

November and December are widely expected to be busy months for Mueller, following a quiet period during which prosecutors, following DOJ guidelines, avoided taking any actions that could be seen as influencing the outcome of the midterm elections.

For months, Mueller has been zeroing in on the longtime GOP strategist Roger Stone and his a*sociates. At the center of Mueller's focus is whether Stone or any other Trump a*sociates had advance knowledge that Russia had stolen batches of emails from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's campaign and disseminated them via the pro-transparency group WikiLeaks, founded by Julian a*sange.

In addition to Stone, Mueller has also focused on the far-right commentator Jerome Corsi, who told NBC News on Monday that Mueller's team told him he would be indicted.

"I don't recall ever meeting Julian a*sange or getting information from anyone about what he had including the Podesta emails," Corsi said Monday, referring to John Podesta, the Clinton campaign manager. "But they have all your emails and phone records … They're very good at the perjury trap."

visit this link https://www.businessinsid .. report-2018-11

That Corsi dude is a trip. I don't remember doing those things. But, they got records showing I did.

+7   

9 comments for "Nov 13 - More Indictments From Robert Mueller's Investigation Expected This Week"

4 months ago '18        #2
Juliette DaBlok 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 7650 7650
It's a bad time for Trump. Dems got 2 more Senate seats. They flipped 30+ seats in the House. At the top of the year, there will be multiple additional House Investigations started. Mueller is definitely about to indict someone. He made so many enemies in the last two years, he's going to have to sleep with both eyes open.
+5   

4 months ago '16        #3
OWPE 92 heat pts92
space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 14485 14485
I can tell you that none of those indictments will be for President Trump

4 months ago '18        #4
Juliette DaBlok 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 7650 7650
 OWPE said

I'm glad you can read, congratulations. I mean the article says specifically who they believe the indictments are for

Get Trumps old a*s nuts outcha mouf, you keep sucking Trumps d*ck like this and you gone get worms
+10   

4 months ago '13        #5
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,956 | Props total: 20838 20838
 OWPE said

[pic - click to view]

+3   

4 months ago '09        #6
messy marv stan 5197 heat pts5197
space
space
$70,347 | Props total: 114298 114298
toupees regime will crumble completely before the end of his 1st term. dudes snitchin quicker than sammy the bull gravano snitched
+3   

4 months ago '10        #7
ElevateOne 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,051 | Props total: 3289 3289

[pic - click to view]

+4   

4 months ago '06        #8
illathruz 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,516 | Props total: 6695 6695
Is it just me, or have the Russian trolls lost some of their luster?

They were mighty emboldened before those midterm elections did the bluewave huh?
+1   

4 months ago '17        #9
Rich130 128 heat pts128
space
space
$3,405 | Props total: 9294 9294
 OWPE said

Of course not......

His indictment will come last!!!

Dummy.....!

TWPE

Trump Worst President Ever
+2   

4 months ago '17        #10
Ymmot 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$10,328 | Props total: 24778 24778
 illathruz said
Is it just me, or have the Russian trolls lost some of their luster?

They were mighty emboldened before those midterm elections did the bluewave huh?
They fell off hard after the midterms.

Also the firing of Sessions through that retarded a*s Q-anon bullsh*t all out of wack. So they really have nothing left.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+75online now  46
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
58 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+65online now  37
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
42 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-105online now  32
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer