Best Buy Black Friday Deals

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '16        #1
15549 page views
195 comments

96jordan 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$567 | Props total: 1256 1256
Best Buy Black Friday Deals

200$ for the PS4 pro? Might have to jump on that and the 250$ 55Ē Tv

visit this link https://www.bestbuy.com/s .. friday/sale-ad image
+30   

195 comments for "Best Buy Black Friday Deals"

2 weeks ago '14        #2
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$9,757 | Props total: 32728 32728
Never buy a TV on black Friday. I know somebody at who work at Samsung, they say that none of the TVs on deal are anything those stores would carry on a regular basis

They're specially produced TVs for Black Friday, made with cheaper parts, and with less features. Might fu*k around and only have one HDMI port

Pretty much, so they never take a loss, but you feel like you getting a GREAT deal
+195   

2 weeks ago '16        #3
mlbnba2016 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$646 | Props total: 819 819
How much them PS4 going for?
+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #4
Prince Thizz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,768 | Props total: 6865 6865
 Sphynx said
Never buy a TV on black Friday. I know somebody at who work at Samsung, they say that none of the TVs on deal are anything those stores would carry on a regular basis

They're specially produced TVs for Black Friday, made with cheaper parts, and with less features. Might fu*k around and only have one HDMI port

Pretty much, so they never take a loss, but you feel like you getting a GREAT deal
Facts! The only time you see some of these places carry brands like Emerson and Westinghouse is on Black Friday, and thatís because theyíre the lowest quality TVs like you said
+38   

2 weeks ago '09        #5
jmerl321 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$543 | Props total: 272 272
200 for the PS4... Not the pro.. That's still 399
+29   

2 weeks ago '04        #6
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 919 919
 Sphynx said

All you gotta do is google the tv model number and see if it's legit or some sh*t they made for black friday

most of those Sharp TVs that Best Buy be selling are bullsh*t like you are talking about where they just make some bullsh*t tv and slap the Sharp brand on it

I've bought some Samsungs on Black Friday that were legit models for like 300 bucks off the normal price...they were just either the ones that came out super early that year or the year before
+28   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
TVR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 8333 8333
Save your money.

[pic - click to view]

+102   

2 weeks ago '13        #8
YungFranchise5 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,759 | Props total: 907 907
 Sphynx said

[pic - click to view]

+60   

2 weeks ago '05        #9
Tha Boss 44 heat pts44
space
space
space
$23,616 | Props total: 44109 44109
 YungFranchise5 said

[pic - click to view]

Jerry filed bankruptcy y in the 70ís then became a billionaire. Momma I still have a chance
+38   

2 weeks ago '04        #10
Dash 158 heat pts158
space
space
space
$11,976 | Props total: 31606 31606
the ps4 1tb w/spider man for 200

grabbin that joint
+22   

2 weeks ago '12        #11
bkkid92 21 heat pts21
space
space
$10,000 | Props total: 6002 6002
to replace my old ps4, I was gonna get a new one on black friday but I just copped a 1 TB ps4 slim for $100. Can't beat that price.

I've been planning on getting moms a new 55" TV from best buy so i'll just get that, probably.
+8   

2 weeks ago '12        #12
HeightsBound 114 heat pts114
space
space
$12,704 | Props total: 9912 9912
 Sphynx said

I donít know about this. Because the 75 inch Sony tv I plan on getting on Black Friday is a tv BB carries year round.
+10   

2 weeks ago '17        #13
CamburyBXGreat 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,806 | Props total: 14821 14821
I’m tryna get the ps4 pro
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #14
two-face 92 heat pts92
space
space
$44,900 | Props total: 46851 46851
 Sphynx said

Hahs thats funny i got into a argument with u about that last year in this very thread and i had to post a article for u to believe me. Now u tellin what i taught u. Thats cool

But ya basically those specials are tvs made from extra components and put together. So they have alot of errors usually down the line because they arent meant to be.

2 weeks ago '15        #15
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,682 | Props total: 17662 17662
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
KdenIII 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$986 | Props total: 3721 3721
 Sphynx said

Yeah couple years ago they were selling 4k hdr TVs for dirt cheap advertising when they didn't even support the recent/standard version hdr10
+8   

2 weeks ago '09        #17
kellica 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 2227 2227
 tha boss said
jerry filed bankruptcy y in the 70ís then became a billionaire. Momma i still have a chance

momma!
+15   

2 weeks ago '05        #18
precys 61 heat pts61
space
space
$4,557 | Props total: 7829 7829
 Sphynx said

I think it's better to say that they need to watch out for those TVs being added for the black Friday sale because I got my LG oled65c7 last black Friday for over half the price and it's classified as probably one of the best TVs. I will say that you're probably getting old inventory so they can make room for the new stuff tho.
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #19
GustavoB88 
space
space
space
$31 | Props total: 26 26
@

2 weeks ago '14        #20
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$9,757 | Props total: 32728 32728
 two-face said
Hahs thats funny i got into a argument with u about that last year in this very thread and i had to post a article for u to believe me. Now u tellin what i taught u. Thats cool

But ya basically those specials are tvs made from extra components and put together. So they have alot of errors usually down the line because they arent meant to be.
Never happened. Post the thread link.
+8   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
two-face 92 heat pts92
space
space
$44,900 | Props total: 46851 46851
 Sphynx said
Never happened. Post the thread link.
Bullsh*t i told u my brother worked for tech data and one of his customers was best buys and told me to stay away from tvs on bkack friday and why and u didnt believe me so i googled it and found a article

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #22
DrizzyStan06 32 heat pts32
space
space
$813 | Props total: 7269 7269
Where can I get a good deal on an iPad pro? I want one bad but I can't justify spending 600 on it plus the apple p*nis for another 100.

2 weeks ago '17        #23
Bradydidit1109 
space
space
space
$692 | Props total: 745 745
Any gaming laptops on sale?
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #24
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,488 | Props total: 4056 4056
 Sphynx said

100% Facts. I learned about that back when we had sh*tty bf deals. All the BF tvs are bootleg. You lucky if they last a year.

2 weeks ago '10        #25
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,758 | Props total: 12598 12598
Always liked driving by the stores on Black Friday it was my way welcoming the holidays. Might cop that PlayStation

Best tv I bought was a Westinghouse in college 8 years ago and still works and since I copped a 4K Samsung and vezio both messed up within the year don’t sleep on Westinghouse

Last edited by eightytyson06; 11-08-2018 at 10:09 PM..
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
-69online now  39
Video inside Remember Kat Stacks? She's a crip now (CONDOMPULLOUT)
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  32
Spursí Dejounte Murray Realizes His IG Baddie GF Was a GOLD DIGGER
116 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Wayno loses it after DJ Akademiks says "Let me teach you something abou..
84 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Momma or Daughter?
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+178online now  20
Video inside fat joe saw it coming to tekashi and tried to warn him about it
128 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Video inside Joyner wants all the smoke with Torey Lanez
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Can someone tell me who this Marvel character is...
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
NBA So fragile Kd tried to come at ya boy The Herd
33 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy