Konami

view more...

most viewed right now
+20  66
68 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '06        #1
1170 page views
50 comments

LYTE 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 7306 7306
Konami

Give us a remastered TMNT with 4 player co-op via local & online. I hit them on Twitter @Konami

TNNT 1 NES - not too crazy about this one

TMNT 2 NES/Arcade - classic

TMNT 3 NES

TMNT Turtles in time SNES/Arcade

TMNT Hyperstone Heist Genesis
+24   

50 comments for "Konami"

1 week ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 23491 23491
The Konami we love gone bro. We gonna get a half a.ss port of TMNT that gives us only Leo and the other turtles gonna be 10 bucks each. Oh yeah mobile only.
+24   

1 week ago '14        #3
DavidAames 17 heat pts17
space
space
$10,018 | Props total: 9884 9884
Those moments were timeless...
+10   

1 week ago '11        #4
inthezone 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,322 | Props total: 5499 5499
Damn i miss those days fr
I still remember the exact day me and my bro copped nes tmnt

Turtles in time is the by far the best tho

Last edited by inthezone; 11-08-2018 at 09:02 PM..
+14   

1 week ago '06        #5
DonYBE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,824 | Props total: 3889 3889
I have memories for every one of the TMNT you posted

TMNT 1 NES: It was literally the 1st game I ever purchased as a kid. I was 4 years old and my dad gave me 50 dollars as a gift and I remember it was like 29.99. Beat the game on 2nd try but played it nonstop.

TMNT 2: My brother and my cousins played the hell out this game when it launched. Literally spent 24 hours awake playing this game. Beat it countless times.

TMNT 3: An extension of TMNT 2. Played with my cousin and I died and he was solo running up on Super Shredder. Dude had 1 health bar left, and couldn't take him out. Didnt beat the game until I played it by myself a few months after I rented it again.

TMNT: Turtles in time: My bro first played it at an arcade and he told me about it and the way he described it I had to play it. He was mentioning how you can throw the foot soldiers in the screen. When it was released on the SNES, we ran wreck shop and beat it in one take.

Hyperstone Heist: Bought my own Sega when I was like 8, rented the game from blockbuster with Streets of Rage 2. Beat it one try because it was a direct clone of the one on SNES....

Man I remember that sh*t vividly.

Good times man

Last edited by DonYBE; 11-08-2018 at 09:05 PM..
+16   

1 week ago '12        #6
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 280 280
 DonYBE said

TMNT 1 NES: It was literally the 1st game I ever purchased as a kid. I was 4 years old and my dad gave me 50 dollars as a gift and I remember it was like 29.99. Beat the game on 2nd try but played it nonstop.

TMNT 2: My brother and my cousins played the hell out this game when it launched. Literally spent 24 hours awake playing this game. Beat it countless times.

TMNT 3: An extension of TMNT 2. Played with my cousin and I died and he was solo running up on Super Shredder. Dude had 1 health bar left, and couldn't take him out. Didnt beat the game until I played it by myself a few months after I rented it again.

TMNT: Turtles in time: My bro first played it at an arcade and he told me about it and the way he described it I had to play it. He was mentioning how you can throw the foot soldiers in the screen. When it was released on the SNES, we ran wreck shop and beat it in one take.

Hyperstone Heist: Bought my own Sega when I was like 8, rented the game from blockbuster with Streets of Rage 2. Beat it one try because it was a direct clone of the one on SNES....

Good times man

I don't know how tf you beat the 1st one I remember I could never swim through that electric sh*t
+12   

1 week ago '06        #7
DonYBE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Taste Maker said
I don't know how tf you beat the 1st one I remember I could never swim through that electric sh*t
I beat that one with ease. I had issues with the level where you were on the base and you had to destroy the eye of the technodrome. That's where I died originally. Once I beat that level, beating the shredder was easy.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #8
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,817 | Props total: 90 90
 DonYBE said
I beat that one with ease. I had issues with the level where you were on the base and you had to destroy the eye of the technodrome. That's where I died originally. Once I beat that level, beating the shredder was easy.
You beat that on your 2nd try when you were 4 years old? Lol. Ight bro..
+7   

1 week ago '06        #9
DonYBE 8 heat pts
space
space
 killahkazi said
Dude I been a gamer all my life. Far advanced at that age. Can care less if you believe it or not...

Last edited by DonYBE; 11-08-2018 at 10:53 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '04        #10
HeaT1 2 heat pts
space
space
$506 | Props total: 88 88
 killahkazi said
My son beat TMNT 2 when he was 4 yrs old. He used a sh*t ton of Continues but never the less he beat that sh*t.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #11
TheTrollPole 2 heat pts
space
space
$896 | Props total: 2484 2484
 DonYBE said

Good times man

Beat TMNT 1 ???
+5   

1 week ago '14        #12
ADthe3rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 1121 1121
Konami is only good for NOT banning Firewall Dragon.

Foh.

Komoney ain't sh*t no more
+2   

1 week ago '15        #13
RickJamez 10 heat pts10
space
space
$787 | Props total: 2065 2065
I use 2 play TMNT 2 allot wit my granny.
Good ol days
+12   

1 week ago '14        #14
Alpallday 
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 1401 1401
 Taste Maker said
Same
+2   

1 week ago '06        #15
LYTE 150 heat pts150 OP
space
space
space
 RickJamez said
I use 2 play TMNT 2 allot wit my granny.
Good ol days
Your granny is cool bro
+6   

1 week ago '11        #16
Tooly Da Gawd 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 3830 3830
nostalgia is the biggest liar
+1   

1 week ago '05        #17
JimDinO77 18 heat pts18
space
space
$24,609 | Props total: 8232 8232
this was a thing, but it was kinda a.ss

[video - click to view]

+3   

1 week ago '06        #18
DonYBE 8 heat pts
space
space
 TheTrollPole said
Beat TMNT 1 ???
Sure did.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #19
LYTE 150 heat pts150 OP
space
space
space
 JimDinO77 said
this was a thing, but it was kinda a.ss

Why at a.ss..? Idr
Funny thing I've been contemplating pulling ps3 out to play this recently

1 week ago '05        #20
JimDinO77 18 heat pts18
space
space
$24,609 | Props total: 8232 8232
 LYTE said
Why at a.ss..? Idr
Funny thing I've been contemplating pulling ps3 out to play this recently
could have been way better..... the 3D models didn't have the same detail as the 2D sprites in the classic.....Bosses aren't the same... on the Prehistoric level instead of Slash (one of the cooler bosses), u f!ght some goo monster... instead of Beebop and Rocksteady on the pirate level u randomly f!ght Tokka and Rahzar...Game complete skips the Terrordome after the Sewer level, and Shredder just summons you in the time warp ... soundtrack was garbage too

Man, fu*k that game..... should have been a mirror of the originals combined with even more sh*t stacked on top, 2D sprites and all
+2   

1 week ago '17        #21
therunawayx 7 heat pts
space
space
$736 | Props total: 2691 2691
TMNT Hyperstone Heist Genesis

>>>>>>>>>>

I might fire that sh*t up right now... Me and my cousin use to play that sh*t but never beat it.

I only played Turtles in Time at Chuck E Cheese

The Simpsons Arcade >>>>

[video - click to view]

Side scrollers will never be the same

Last edited by therunawayx; 11-09-2018 at 10:57 AM..
+4   

1 week ago '07        #22
CASH1 10 heat pts10
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 7031 7031
 TheTrollPole said
Beat TMNT 1 ???
I can't even beat that sh*t now in my 30's.

I tried.

Recently!
+4   

1 week ago '07        #23
CASH1 10 heat pts10
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 7031 7031
I think Turtles In Time is such a classic, in part bc of how easy it is compared to the others.

If you and a buddy are playing together and actually trying. There's a good chance you're gonna go the distance.

Those other games, you play and you're GAME OVER'd in like 15-20 minutes... but you could play Turtles In Time for like 2 hours.

That meant something back then.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #24
The_Most_H8ed 
space
space
$1,327 | Props total: 1301 1301
No bullsh*t my mom used to pick up the sticks with me before my brother was old enough. We ran through the first 4 games...might have to hit her up if we get that online co-op
+1   

1 week ago '06        #25
LYTE 150 heat pts150 OP
space
space
space
 JimDinO77 said
could have been way better..... the 3D models didn't have the same detail as the 2D sprites in the classic.....Bosses aren't the same... on the Prehistoric level instead of Slash (one of the cooler bosses), u f!ght some goo monster... instead of Beebop and Rocksteady on the pirate level u randomly f!ght Tokka and Rahzar...Game complete skips the Terrordome after the Sewer level, and Shredder just summons you in the time warp ... soundtrack was garbage too

Man, fu*k that game..... should have been a mirror of the originals combined with even more sh*t stacked on top, 2D sprites and all
If I remember correctly they point system isn't accurate too. I remember 1 for a regular k!ll 2 for slamming and 3 for throwing towards screen.

CASH1 said
I think Turtles In Time is such a classic, in part bc of how easy it is compared to the others.

If you and a buddy are playing together and actually trying. There's a good chance you're gonna go the distance.

Those other games, you play and you're GAME OVER'd in like 15-20 minutes... but you could play Turtles In Time for like 2 hours.

That meant something back then.
TMNT 2 and in time are my favorite
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
-36online now  23
Image(s) inside Hot convert Lindsay Lohan looking better than ever !
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+115online now  13
Image(s) inside Young Freckled Face Busty Venezuelan
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+125online now  9
Image(s) inside in...
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Driver in Chinx Murder agrees to Snitch on Gunmen Qwality!!
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  5
Image(s) inside Diddy's ex GF and baby momma Kim Porter DEAD
325 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
NCAAF Projected top 3 pick Ed Oliver tries to fight Head Coach for not letting..
109 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+36online now  3
Signs you are getting old
97 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  2
Image(s) inside Nov 15 - Snow in the BRONX: Nor'easter bringing first snow on East Coast
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy