Nov 7 - Hollywood stars raise record $60m for Israel army

view more...

most viewed right now
+20  91
71 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '10        #1
3162 page views
154 comments

Alerts 224 heat pts224
space
space
$16,035 | Props total: 6225 6225
Nov 7 - Hollywood stars raise record $60m for Israel army

Hollywood celebrities raised a record breaking $60 million for the Israeli military at the Friends of the Israel Defence Forces (FIDF) annual gala last week.

This year’s sold-out Western Region event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel welcomed more than 1,200 supporters of Israel, including prominent actors and singers like Ashton Kutcher, Pharrell Williams, Gerard Butler, and Katharine McPhee.“We are thrilled that so many members of our community, including major Hollywood figures, are coming together to help us support the brave men and women of the [Israeli army].” said FIDF National Board Member and Chairman of the event, Haim Saban. “Standing behind these heroes is one of my greatest honours in my life.”

The event featured a programme that told the 70-year history of Israel through the accounts of soldiers and the military’s various campaigns against the Palestinians.

It also included several contributions from former and current Israeli soldiers.

Last year, FIDF raised $53.8 million at the same event; contributions have been increasing annually for the past three years. In 2015 the gala raised $31 million, half of this year’s total.

According to a press release by the organisation, the funds raised will be used to “provide much-needed and well-deserved services such as academic scholarships to combat veterans, financial a.ssistance for soldiers in need … crucial aid for wounded veterans and the families of fallen soldiers, weeks of rest and recuperation for entire IDF units, as well as educational, cultural, and recreational facilities.”

visit this link Source

154 comments for "Nov 7 - Hollywood stars raise record $60m for Israel army"

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '14        #2
strungout 388 heat pts388
space
space
$31,681 | Props total: 73177 73177
no hate but Ricardo Klement aka Adolf Eichmann was an interesting person

1 week ago '06        #3
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,413 | Props total: 1272 1272
Same people who speak of promoting acceptance and tolerance, are the same ones who support and fund genocide, terrorism, and bigotry of the worst kind. But what else should one expect from Hollywood; where half the population consists of closeted s3xual predators.
+77   

1 week ago '13        #4
818digi 
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 1561 1561
All that money and weapons from the U.S but they still lost to a militia fu*k Zionism.
+30   

1 week ago '04        #5
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 3644 3644
 G2MC said
Same people who speak of promoting acceptance and tolerance, are the same ones who support and fund genocide, terrorism, and bigotry of the worst kind. But what else should one expect from Hollywood; where half the population consists of closeted s3xual predators.
fu*kin' facts

Backwards a.ss world we live in.
+6   

1 week ago '18        #6
BrooklynDamien 
space
space
$825 | Props total: 3884 3884
Sooooo Palestine is done right??? Them naggas throwing rocks... Israel got millions and ain't win yet? Don't sound like they are the good guys... Don't ask me how...
+25   

1 week ago '04        #7
the_malicious 107 heat pts107
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 4510 4510
 818digi said
All that money and weapons from the U.S but they still lost to a militia

fu*k Zionism.
Do you keep that same energy for Arab imperialism?

Cuz arabs have oppressed africans longer than anyone else

Last edited by the_malicious; 11-08-2018 at 12:07 AM..

1 week ago '06        #8
Verdict 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 1741 1741

1 week ago '06        #9
Verdict 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 1741 1741
 the_malicious said

What does Israel committing genocide on Palestinians have to do with what you're bringing up?
+28   

1 week ago '18        #10
ordoabchao 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 3427 3427
I need a list of names, so I know who to fu*king boycott.

edit: list of names include

Andy Garcia, Fran Drescher, Gerard Butler, Pharrell Williams, AC Green, Ralph Sampson, David Foster, Seal, Arnold Schwarzenegger....

[pic - click to view]

These people are openly supporting genocide...and masquerading as humanitarians in the process. fu*k them. I will not support their work in the future

Last edited by ordoabchao; 11-08-2018 at 12:24 PM..
+33   

1 week ago '18        #11
ordoabchao 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 3427 3427
 Verdict said
What does Israel committing genocide on Palestinians have to do with what you're bringing up?
Because deflection is the primary tactic of those who seek to avoid the truth.
+10   

1 week ago '13        #12
818digi 
space
space
 the_malicious said

We talking about Zionism.... but if you wanna change topics, then yea I do keep the same energy. But we ain’t talking about Africa, the thread title was idf gets money to buy guns to oppress people in open air camps but get they mofo as beat by militias. Keep it moving.
+12   

1 week ago '15        #13
Tully Blanchard 54 heat pts54
space
space
$9,877 | Props total: 47709 47709

1 week ago '15        #14
Shmoedog 
space
space
$3,653 | Props total: 6529 6529
The liberal clinton bunch, and yall idiots wonder why Trump won
+3   

1 week ago '16        #15
ahonui06 1520 heat pts1520
space
space
$36,677 | Props total: 72851 72851
UK & USA take away native Palestinian lands in the 1940s and call it "Israel" so post WWII Jews can have a homeland. That's fu*king horsesh*t.

Pro-Palestine all the way after they got fleeced. Don't expect anything else from these dumbass celebrities.
+18   

1 week ago '17        #16
O1as 230 heat pts230
space
space
$8,000 | Props total: 17032 17032
Zionists and freemasons are the devil,no cap
+3   

1 week ago '04        #17
the_malicious 107 heat pts107
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 4510 4510
 818digi said
We talking about Zionism.... but if you wanna change topics, then yea I do keep the same energy. But we ain’t talking about Africa, the thread title was idf gets money to buy guns to oppress people in open air camps but get they mofo as beat by militias. Keep it moving.
 Verdict said
I am tired of people pushing the Palestinian situation as something the black community should be supporting. Go ask blacks living in arab countries what life is like for them and some will describe a similar situation to daily life for the Palestinians.

All the L's the arabs are taking in that region is just their karma for their very long history of fu*kery towards blacks... these are people who still to this day have no problems enslaving black people.

And I don't support Israel either....but you reap what you sew.
+5   

1 week ago '16        #18
YKing 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,500 | Props total: 3900 3900
Pharell?! wtf that dude promotes peace and happiness and all that sh*t
all a mask I suppose smh
+11   

1 week ago '04        #19
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 2352 2352
disgusting sh*t right there!

fu*k pharrell.... hes done, cant fu*k with this dude no more

n*gga supporting terrorists agendas.... i expect the white zionists too but not a hiphop dude...

again fu*k PHARREL hes done in my books...

that n*gga co-signs savage sh*t and k!lling babies and innocents.

now im fu*king glad marvins family sued... fu*k pharrel B
+17   

1 week ago '17        #20
R Shackleford 
space
space
$1,322 | Props total: 4175 4175
According to a press release by the organisation, the funds raised will be used to “provide much-needed and well-deserved services such as academic scholarships to combat veterans, financial a.ssistance for soldiers in need … crucial aid for wounded veterans and the families of fallen soldiers, weeks of rest and recuperation for entire IDF units, as well as educational, cultural, and recreational facilities.”
Im under the impression they get crazy funding from the u.s gov as is

Do they have these types of fundraising event for American vets? Cause I do know they're in desperate need of help upon return
+13   

1 week ago '04        #21
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,748 | Props total: 538 538
Jerusalem is the center of the universe

Take it how you want

1 week ago '13        #22
818digi 
space
space
 the_malicious said
I am tired of people pushing the Palestinian situation as something the black community should be supporting. Go ask blacks living in arab countries what life is like for them and some will describe a similar situation to daily life for the Palestinians.

All the L's the arabs are taking in that region is just their karma for their very long history of fu*kery towards blacks... these are people who still to this day have no problems enslaving black people.

And I don't support Israel either....but you reap what you sew.
I’m tired of Israel pushing the holocaust agenda. But if I don’t acknowledge all genocides or acts against humanity then I’d be an as*hole. Not all Arabs oppressed Africans. Not all Jews k!ll Arabs. Not all white people are evil. I dislike Zionism and governments who in the name of religion or it’s people commit crimes. Every country or religion has done it, I think it’s time to call them out on it so it doesn’t happen to others or future generations.
+10   

1 week ago '17        #23
LostTenets 204 heat pts204
space
space
$9,533 | Props total: 22980 22980
I didnt think zionism was real until i heard a random jewish couple shout out zionism at their WEDDING celebration

They were sending out thank you videos and at the end said "they dont even know whats coming....zionism"...and the wife goes, "zionism"
+7   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '16        #24
incel 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,447 | Props total: 9521 9521
Damn pharrell
+7   

1 week ago '12        #25
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,378 | Props total: 14885 14885
 LostTenets said
I didnt think zionism was real until i heard a random jewish couple shout out zionism at their WEDDING celebration

They were sending out thank you videos and at the end said "they dont even know whats coming....zionism"...and the wife goes, "zionism"
you think that's bad... in the airport in Tel Aviv, they have a little timeline on the wall of how Zionism has helped Israel through the years

I woulda took a pic but I was on the moving sidewalk thing and saw it in passing

Home      

most viewed right now
-43online now  15
Image(s) inside Hot convert Lindsay Lohan looking better than ever !
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+126online now  10
Image(s) inside in...
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+115online now  8
Image(s) inside Young Freckled Face Busty Venezuelan
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Driver in Chinx Murder agrees to Snitch on Gunmen Qwality!!
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+30online now  6
What happened to Dei Loaf?
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  5
Image(s) inside These bi-ches About To Leave A Nigga Not Breathin Right