Nov 7 - Roland Martin goes at Tariq Nasheed and others for not voting. Tariq responds

view more...

most viewed right now
50 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39  29
19 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #1
5982 page views
397 comments

LostTenets 204 heat pts204
space
space
$9,517 | Props total: 22967 22967
Nov 7 - Roland Martin goes at Tariq Nasheed and others for not voting. Tariq responds

igshid=fmvjoayr67uc
+19   

397 comments for "Nov 7 - Roland Martin goes at Tariq Nasheed and others for not voting. Tariq responds"

1 week ago '12        #2
OhBoy1356 40 heat pts40
space
space
$4,309 | Props total: 5344 5344
Tariq is right tho gays, asians, Indians, africans, hispanics, women have all come up off our backs I’m sick of the sh*t we need to unify as native black Americans and I don’t mean the n*ggaz. we need to leave them behind they don’t vote anyway we need to partner with whatever party that is going to do things specifically for us like every other group has been getting. Sick of other people attaching themselves to our causes and us taking up their causes and they don’t give a fu*k about us then we give Democrats our votes when they are the people who mostly fu*k us over because we tap dance to the polls blindly for them fu*k that it has to be a new day, we will no longer let people call us african Americans we are just Americans or native black Americans because Africans ain’t the same as we are they just the n*ggaz who sold us to the slavery owners, who think they are better than us in many cases, using our protections and scholarships fu*k that this is a new day. Some of y’all taking it as I’m saying don’t vote no I’m saying is native black Americans got to stick together can’t worry about other minority groups we need to worry about ourselves only as Tariq was saying on his show the other day, as far as that don’t vote sh*t I ain’t with it that’s where Roland is right in saying what he said

Last edited by OhBoy1356; 11-07-2018 at 04:17 PM..
+48   

1 week ago '16        #3
Aztlan 67 heat pts67
space
space
$10,502 | Props total: 26228 26228
It would just be more effective if African American voters unified and cast blank ballots.

Bickering about who gets what before you and what party is ripping off who does nothing.

No matter what complaints you have, without political power and influence, your complaints will never be addressed.
+57   

1 week ago '16        #4
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$928 | Props total: 2111 2111
 AllenSports said
Tariq is right tho gays, asians, Indians, africans, hispanics, women have all come up off our backs Iím sick of the sh*t we need to unify as native black Americans and I donít mean the n*ggaz. we need to leave them behind they donít vote anyway we need to partner with whatever party that is going to do things specifically for us like every other group has been getting. Sick of other people attaching themselves to our causes and us taking up their causes and they donít give a fu*k about us then we give Democrats our votes when they are the people who mostly fu*k us over because we tap dance to the polls blindly for them fu*k that it has to be a new day, we will no longer let people call us african Americans we are just Americans or native black Americans because Africans ainít the same as we are they just the n*ggaz who sold us to the slavery owners, who think they are better than us in many cases, using our protections and scholarships fu*k that this is a new day
So do you have a solution ?
+11   

1 week ago '18        #5
DUCEDUCE 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4532 4532
People should vote even if they dont agree with the issues, there is power in being a big voting bloc.
+19   

1 week ago '14        #6
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$9,679 | Props total: 32448 32448
 MadMarlo said
Their solution is to stay home so they can feel "woke" and Tweet about it

It's never "You know what, I'm going to get involved in government (even on a local level)" or "I'm going to make some noise and galvanize other people about specific politicians who have made promises they haven't kept"

Nah.. Because that would take some actual effort

Nope, it's always "I'm going to stay home and pout and post on Facebook/Twitter trying to talk down on everybody who does participate, so I feel better about my sh*tty life"
+89   

1 week ago '04        #7
DJ Maximum|M 52 heat pts52
space
space
$45,063 | Props total: 17592 17592
Tariq doesnt have an arguement if u dont vote u cant complain
+49   

1 week ago '18        #8
Lord God 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,193 | Props total: 13996 13996
Vote for your local initiatives... have your say in property taxes, school boards, substance legalization, re-infranchisement, voter ID laws, etc..

There is progress in each of those measures for people of color, and refusing to participate in the process is everything short of woke. Tariq, and people like him, are a stain on progress while spending hours on twitter making names for themselves as representatives of hashtag movements. Blog warriors shouldn't get Roland's attention.
+35   

1 week ago '16        #9
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 Sphynx said
Their solution is to stay home so they can feel "woke" and Tweet about it

It's never "You know what, I'm going to get involved in government (even on a local level)" or "I'm going to make some noise and galvanize other people about specific politicians who have made promises they haven't kept"

Nah.. Because that would take some actual effort

Nope, it's always "I'm going to stay home and pout and post on Facebook/Twitter trying to talk down on everybody who does participate, so I feel better about my sh*tty life"
Man I was the n*gga who was getting woke and not voting and all that bullsh*t after I voted for Obeezy twice.. I said voting is pointless so fu*k it.... Took me a little growing up to see that political power does matter..
I'm not for sitting and waiting for politicians to change my life individually, but I know pushing those in power to do what s in ur interest will never get old..
These n*ggas who post on here love to complain but have no plan and dint even engage constructively with their own communities...
Ignorant a.ss n*ggas
+39   

1 week ago '07        #10
Ham Rove 3531 heat pts3531
space
space
$57,310 | Props total: 29990 29990
The people Tariq hate, love that he doesn't vote. sh*t is so obvious.
+49   

1 week ago '16        #11
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 Lord God said
Vote for your local initiatives... have your say in property taxes, school boards, substance legalization, re-infranchisement, voter ID laws, etc..

There is progress in each of those measures for people of color, and refusing to participate in the process is everything short of woke. Tariq, and people like him, are a stain on progress while spending hours on twitter making names for themselves as representatives of hashtag movements. Blog warriors shouldn't get Roland's attention.
Dude is a clown for real....but

His Hidden Colors series is great though..
+8   

1 week ago '15        #12
Teddy KGB 38 heat pts38
space
space
$12,922 | Props total: 39626 39626
Not voting out of principle is ignorant.
+12   

1 week ago '10        #13
Brezzzy 
space
space
$6,035 | Props total: 10349 10349
How can you complain about political and social disenfranchisement and not let your voice be heard by voting?

That last instagram video was pathetic. He's 44 years old. Wow.

Last edited by Brezzzy; 11-07-2018 at 01:00 PM..
+20   

1 week ago '12        #14
OhBoy1356 40 heat pts40
space
space
 MadMarlo said
Solution is form a group of native blacks and strike deals with the politicians in order to get a steady vote from the black community as long as we are getting things in return, how to form this I’m not giving that away. The black panthers had the right ideal 2pac did too we need to act on it instead of talking and letting people take advantage of us not voting period is disrespectful to the ancestors tho and just tweet about the injustices and be fake feminist when white women are saying one thing voting a totally different way. I took this sh*t personal things in my state were on the ballot that could have changed the lives of black men convicted of drug crimes but yet they didn’t even vote on a issue that would help themselves. I’m all about my people and my country fu*k everyone else that’s how it has to be going forward, I understand why even poor whites vote republican now they are doing what’s best for their view of America and their future generations they want to keep America the same they wouldn’t mind sharing with us but do you think they want this to turn into a Spanish speaking country and people just walking right through the boarders and having babies and them becoming citizens based off just that nah fu*k that. America is a melting pot and imigrants are a part of what makes it special but to let a certain group of people just walk into America just can’t happen they gotta go through the process just like everyone else who wants to come to America, I would love to move to Canada I just can’t walk through the boarder and stay

Last edited by OhBoy1356; 11-07-2018 at 01:08 PM..

1 week ago '04        #15
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,465 | Props total: 4133 4133
 AllenSports said
Tariq is right tho gays, asians, Indians, africans, hispanics, women have all come up off our backs Iím sick of the sh*t we need to unify as native black Americans and I donít mean the n*ggaz. we need to leave them behind they donít vote anyway we need to partner with whatever party that is going to do things specifically for us like every other group has been getting. Sick of other people attaching themselves to our causes and us taking up their causes and they donít give a fu*k about us then we give Democrats our votes when they are the people who mostly fu*k us over because we tap dance to the polls blindly for them fu*k that it has to be a new day, we will no longer let people call us african Americans we are just Americans or native black Americans because Africans ainít the same as we are they just the n*ggaz who sold us to the slavery owners, who think they are better than us in many cases, using our protections and scholarships fu*k that this is a new day
Man n*gga shut the fu*k up
+25   

1 week ago '16        #16
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 AllenSports said
Solution is form a group of native blacks and strike deals with the politicians in order to get a steady vote from the black community as long as we are getting things in return, how to form this I’m not giving that away. The black panthers had the right ideal 2pac did too we need to act on it instead of talking and letting people take advantage of us not voting period is disrespectful to the ancestors tho and just tweet about the injustices and be fake feminist when white women are saying one thing voting a totally different way. I took this sh*t personal things in my state were on the ballot that could have changed the lives of black men convicted of drug crimes but yet they didn’t even vote on a issue that would help themselves. I’m all about my people fu*k everyone else that’s how it has to be going forward
Sign me up I'm there...

No disrespect

Just dont like when n*ggas talk and have nothing to back it up

....and yes, I prefer Black... Im not African.

+1   

1 week ago '18        #17
Lord God 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,193 | Props total: 13996 13996
 MadMarlo said
Dude is a clown for real....but

His Hidden Colors series is great though..
Hidden Colors sounds like unintended irony for blacks that don't vote.
+6   

1 week ago '17        #18
Ymmot 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,060 | Props total: 16749 16749
 AllenSports said
What if we all banded together instead of standing seperate as minorities getting the short end of the deal? Anyone ever teach you about strength in numbers?

1 week ago '16        #19
ChiHoodrichback 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 7657 7657
 MadMarlo said
Sign me up I'm there...

No disrespect

Just dont like when n*ggas talk and have nothing to back it up

....and yes, I prefer Black... Im not African.

U realize your ancestors are from.......nvm
+15   

1 week ago '12        #20
OhBoy1356 40 heat pts40
space
space
 Ymmot said
What if we all banded together instead of standing seperate as minorities getting the short end of the deal? Anyone ever teach you about strength in numbers?
Yea we Did that and only the gays came out on top, black native Americans need to go for self
+7   

1 week ago '16        #21
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 Lord God said
Hidden Colors sounds like unintended irony for blacks that don't vote.
Na for real..... Its about black history . nothing about politics...

You havnt seen any of them ?

Last edited by MadMarlo; 11-07-2018 at 01:25 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #22
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 ChiHoodrichback said
U realize your ancestors are from.......nvm
Lol Yea like 600 years ago ... My fam is native to this land.

Yes we are all orginally from Africa.

Last edited by MadMarlo; 11-07-2018 at 01:33 PM..

1 week ago '17        #23
Ymmot 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,060 | Props total: 16749 16749
 AllenSports said
Yea we Did that and only the gays came out on top, black native Americans need to go for self
What are you talking about? Gays are more outcast accross the country than black people. How you figure they came out on top?

1 week ago '18        #24
ChrisPartlowFro 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 3240 3240
 AllenSports said
Solution is form a group of native blacks and strike deals with the politicians in order to get a steady vote from the black community as long as we are getting things in return, how to form this Iím not giving that away. The black panthers had the right ideal 2pac did too we need to act on it instead of talking and letting people take advantage of us not voting period is disrespectful to the ancestors tho and just tweet about the injustices and be fake feminist when white women are saying one thing voting a totally different way. I took this sh*t personal things in my state were on the ballot that could have changed the lives of black men convicted of drug crimes but yet they didnít even vote on a issue that would help themselves. Iím all about my people and my country fu*k everyone else thatís how it has to be going forward, I understand why even poor whites vote republican now they are doing whatís best for their view of America and their future generations they want to keep America the same they wouldnít mind sharing with us but do you think they want this to turn into a Spanish speaking country and people just walking right through the boarders and having babies and them becoming citizens based off just that nah fu*k that. America is a melting pot and imigrants are a part of what makes it special but to let a certain group of people just walk into America just canít happen they gotta go through the process just like everyone else who wants to come to America, I would love to move to Canada I just canít walk through the boarder and stay
Until weíre all similarly situated that wonít happen. What some black people may want, I might not...

1 week ago '18        #25
Neg Mwen 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 2754 2754
 Brezzzy said
How can you complain about political and social disenfranchisement and not let your voice be heard by voting?

That last instagram video was pathetic. He's 44 years old. Wow.
This
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+55online now  16
Video inside Pinky still flexible enough to buss it open
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+43online now  12
Image(s) inside Bruhhhhhhhhh
119 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  8
Image(s) inside Bebe Rexha vs Iggy Azalea
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+63online now  8
Video inside Rapper Who Threatened To Kill Boosie Son on Boosie IG Live Shot Dead A ..
264 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+45online now  6
NBA James Harden already poisoning Youth Basketball
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  4
NBA NBA Exec Says Lebron James & Ingram Pair Is Not Working
119 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+53online now  4
Video inside The Tragic Story Of Kurt Angle
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  3
Video inside Brittany Renner puts Joe Budden on blast.
203 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy