most viewed right now
MMA UFC fighter KO's opponent and kicks ref after
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Y'all cool with The Game snitching tho?
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 3 3
 MiK said:
Eazy E didn't have aids. He was murdered in the hospital he was tooken to. Morphene was injected into his body.
This true? Where u hear that?
 05-14-2005, 01:35 PM         #82
MiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
This true? Where u hear that?
I've seen this video of an American raised rasta who goes by the name of "The Conscious Rasta" was discussing various issues (at a press conference) regarding today's society and what Hip-Hop has accomplished to alter it. He spoke about many things, including the 2Pac death and who k!lled Biggie and he came to the conclusion that Suge Knight planned the k!llings.

But back to Eazy E. He investigated the Eazy-E death and he told everyone that morphene was injected in his blood. He never showed any proof in the video but I'm about 90% sure he was being truthful. I believe him cause he's a very strong man and he doesn't just say things for the sake of it. If he knows it's a fact, then he'll argue it with anyone till they believe it/him. Believe it or not I don't really mind but I believe it for sure.

Last edited by MiK; 05-14-2005 at 01:36 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #83
MusiqBeast 
space
space
$1,944 | Props total: 0 0
Nas' pops wanted his mom to get him aborted but he backed out in the last minute.
 11 years ago '04        #84
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,891 | Props total: 1614 1614
Rob Swift (DJ & formerly of the X-ecutionerz) is Colombian both parents are Colombian
 05-14-2005, 10:16 PM         #85
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote:
Originally Posted by themostinfamous
Here Is What Came To Mind..............
3. Havoc Had An Older Brother (i Believe Who Went By The Name Of Gurilla Black) Whom Was murdered; He Was Very Good Friends W/ Littles

5. AND FOR THE GRAND DUMBIES!!!..................NORE IS NOT FROM IRAQ, THAT IS THE NAME FOR A SECTION OF THE QB

>3. Havocs brother was called k!lla Black as mentioned on several songs from 1995-1997, when on the song 'Hoodlum' featuring Rakim, he declared "Killa B, forever in my memory, i spill some henny then i keep it movin..." which subsequently let the world know where k!lla Black was (due to the fact he was catching cases)*for reference check song 'Temperature's Rising' from 'The Infamous' album

>5. N.O.R.E is actually from a place nicknamed Iraq. The actual name is called "Lefraq", but due to the, so-called, "war" like environment, N.O.R.E considered it more like "Iraq".

Thank you, I was just about to break it down, Lefrak,Queens not QB whole different place

Last edited by bornleader; 05-14-2005 at 10:17 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #86
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 6 6
banks is 50's biggest fan.

no lie :D
 11 years ago '05        #87
BigL4Life 
space
space
- The creator of Chopped and Screwed music is DJ Screw from Houston, Texas.
 05-16-2005, 01:17 AM         #88
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DJ Muggs (from Cypress Hill) first group was called 'The 7A3'. They realeased 1 album in 1988 called 'Coolin in Cali' which was jointly produced with the legendary bomb Squad (producers for Public Enemy and later on, Ice Cube). DJ Muggs later joined Ice-T's Rhyme Syndicate, before forming Cypress Hill with B-Real & Sen Dog shortly afterwards.
 05-16-2005, 03:04 AM         #89
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Many years after recording the classic single 'Time's Up', O.C. now admits that he "hates" the song now... no reasons were given... That song 'Time's up' took him nearly 1 year to write and was released in 1994.
 05-17-2005, 04:34 AM         #90
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
During the A Tribe Called Quest & Wrecks-n-Effects beef, Q-Tip got injured in a f!ght and lost partial sight in his right eye. To pay tribute to this fact, Dave (of De La Soul) covered his right eye in the video for 'Award Tour' from 1993's 'Midnight Maurauders' also before that Q-Tip had his face covered in the 1992 video for 'Hot s3x'....
 11 years ago '04        #91
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,717 | Props total: 295 295
 BigL4Life said:
N.W.A's follow-up record, 1991's "n*ggaz4Life," sold 954,000 copies in its first weeks of release to become the first hardcore rap album to hit No. 1 on the charts, despite being banned by some record stores and seized by English authorities as obscene.

This cant be true. No hate or nE thing but The Massacre didn't even sell that many in its first week and that holds the record for most sold in one week.
50 sold 1.3 million or somethin in its first week
 05-17-2005, 05:53 AM         #92
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i herd tupacs original name was MC NY dont knwo if its true but either way thats all i got
 05-17-2005, 10:14 AM         #93
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Little Brother & Justus League producer 9th Wonder got his name from a Digable Planets track called "9th Wonder"...

Rumour has it that Little Brother got their name from a Mos Def & Talib Kweli track called "Little Brother" (from the Hurricane OST)(Not sure about this one tho!)
 11 years ago '05        #94
trizzak1 
space
space
$624 | Props total: 0 0
Joe Budden fu*ked Gloria Velez.
J-Kwon got punched in the mouth after a battle which resulted in his chipped tooth.
The D.O.C. and Ice Cube wrote most of N.W.A.'s records.
 05-17-2005, 02:11 PM         #95
tripleplay777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In high school, Kanye West was voted "The most unlikely to succeed".

Last edited by tripleplay777; 05-17-2005 at 02:12 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #96
habib 
space
space
space
$720 | Props total: 0 0
notorious b.i.g. became the first rapper to go diamond, for sales of 10 million copies of life after death
 05-17-2005, 04:04 PM         #97
marcusfly03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 habib said:
notorious b.i.g. became the first rapper to go diamond, for sales of 10 million copies of life after death

damn i didnt know there was such thing
 05-17-2005, 05:06 PM         #98
tamm88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when aaliyah died 1,1324128937042 or more rnb chicks were signed or came back out coppin` her style.
 05-17-2005, 11:14 PM         #99
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 habib said:
...although that was on a double album, so he actually sold half.
...sadly enough he had passed away before it reached diamond status as well. His death boosted the sales.
 11 years ago '05        #100
BigL4Life 
space
space
- Big L was murdered as revenge for something his brother did. He was shot 8 times, including in the head, b/c the k!ller had a beef with his brother, who was in jail at the time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
140 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
139 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
18 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago