most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game back on that lame corny sh-t :juststop:
8 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,435 | Props total: 51 51
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghostface flipped out on Tigger on BET Rap City live/ I saw Tigger in B-more i asked him about that and he said it was from the movie Goodfellas it was a joke and he said he going to let people know it was a joke because to many people asking about that the next time they should a rerun they had a little explanation about how it wasn't real. Plus who would want to fu*k tigger up he's everyone's Cousin. LOL

Fabolous & Paul Cain are brothers/I didn't know that.
 11 years ago '04        #62
da_hustla 
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
The Intro to the Stillmatic album by Nas was produced by

Hangmen 3 (Benzino plus 2 other guys)
 11 years ago '04        #63
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,435 | Props total: 51 51
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't joke was made for EPMD & Big daddy
Rakim and EPMD Beefed with each other Remember when he said EE don't even try to be & EPMD said people try to say we sound like the R 30 day later the LP went gold so what you saying

Rakim took Big Daddy name off when he called him he tought Big Daddy was talking about him because Big Daddy said the rap soloist don't want no of this.

50 cent wh0ored DMX on piggy back

Cassidy scared to battle Murda Mook @ the end of the battle against Arty Mook said if Cassidy didn't want to battle all he had to say was he didn't want to do this cause he mind is on other things Weeks later Cassidy said that. But said he would battle 50 don't get me wrong i fu*k with Cassidy in fact i would put my money on him i'm just saying what i saw.

Master P is the first rapper to make everyone drop album quicker than two to three years

Wu-tang is the first HipHop group to drop solo album and also drop single and do it well

Luda is the first rapper to make a video in Africa.

I think Nas is the only RAPPER TO HAVE TWO 5 MIC ALBUMS I might be wrong Jay might be there also

LL and Canibus battle was fixed

H to the IZZO was took from Biggie on the Victory

Prop Me lets get it.
 11 years ago '04        #64
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
Eric Sermon had n*ggas tie up & rob Parish Smith's family when they was doin they whole EPMD thang (Eric & Parish Makin Dollars for yall dat aint know)... because Parish used his business knowledge to take a much higher % from their albums and music ventures.... Parish was not home but returned in time to see n*ggas leaving his crib in they whip, when he went inside he found his fam tied up and gagged...

Last edited by StealOnU; 05-12-2005 at 09:16 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #65
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
Al Pacino does not like rappers idolizing his scarface character....
 05-12-2005, 09:28 AM         #66
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nurat said:
Mos and Kweli went to high school together
Mos Def & Talib Kweli also own/owned a book store in Brooklyn called "Nkuru books". They used to hang out there. Whilst there they met a fellow rapper who worked there by the name of Rubix (real heads will know who i mean) who later went onto to record several songs with Kweli & release a few underground 12"s, most notabley on the SUperrappin label & with I.G. Off & Haz...
 05-12-2005, 09:33 AM         #67
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 themostinfamous said:
Here Is What Came To Mind..............

3. Havoc Had An Older Brother (i Believe Who Went By The Name Of Gurilla Black) Whom Was murdered; He Was Very Good Friends W/ Littles

5. AND FOR THE GRAND DUMBIES!!!..................NORE IS NOT FROM IRAQ, THAT IS THE NAME FOR A SECTION OF THE QB
>3. Havocs brother was called k!lla Black as mentioned on several songs from 1995-1997, when on the song 'Hoodlum' featuring Rakim, he declared "Killa B, forever in my memory, i spill some henny then i keep it movin..." which subsequently let the world know where k!lla Black was (due to the fact he was catching cases)*for reference check song 'Temperature's Rising' from 'The Infamous' album

>5. N.O.R.E is actually from a place nicknamed Iraq. The actual name is called "Lefraq", but due to the, so-called, "war" like environment, N.O.R.E considered it more like "Iraq".
 05-12-2005, 09:39 AM         #68
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sherz said:
Ghostface actually broke Ma$e's jaw real bad. Hence Kanye's line from Through The Wire "now I know how Ma$e felt"
That incident stemed from an allegation that he slept with Ghostfaces wife.(That allegedly confirmed Mases decision to leave rap and join the church)*Ghost even references the incident off of a song on Bulletproof Wallets (although i can't remember the name of the song! It was one of the singles tho, y'all will know it.)
 11 years ago '05        #69
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 3 3
 m_cullins said:
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't joke was made for EPMD & Big daddy
Rakim and EPMD Beefed with each other Remember when he said EE don't even try to be & EPMD said people try to say we sound like the R 30 day later the LP went gold so what you saying

Rakim took Big Daddy name off when he called him he tought Big Daddy was talking about him because Big Daddy said the rap soloist don't want no of this.

50 cent wh0ored DMX on piggy back

Cassidy scared to battle Murda Mook @ the end of the battle against Arty Mook said if Cassidy didn't want to battle all he had to say was he didn't want to do this cause he mind is on other things Weeks later Cassidy said that. But said he would battle 50 don't get me wrong i fu*k with Cassidy in fact i would put my money on him i'm just saying what i saw.

Master P is the first rapper to make everyone drop album quicker than two to three years

Wu-tang is the first HipHop group to drop solo album and also drop single and do it well

Luda is the first rapper to make a video in Africa.

I think Nas is the only RAPPER TO HAVE TWO 5 MIC ALBUMS I might be wrong Jay might be there also

LL and Canibus battle was fixed

H to the IZZO was took from Biggie on the Victory

Prop Me lets get it.
Nope not true. Scarface has 3, Jay has 2, and Tribe called Quest has 2. I think there are a few more.
 05-12-2005, 09:47 AM         #70
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
Nope not true. Scarface has 3, Jay has 2, and Tribe called Quest has 2. I think there are a few more.
Yeah 'face has 3 (including the Geto Boys album)

Quest has 2, Jay-Z has 2, Dr Dre has 2... actually im not even sure about that. Damn.. why did they do that issue where they re-classified their mic ratings? Messed up all the figures i had from back in the day...lol

Another fact...

Before Prince Pauls group 'The Gravediggaz' (featuring RZA, Poetic & Frukwan), there was a group before that (circa 1991-1993) that was called 'The Gravediggaz', which was none other than MF GRIMM (aka The Grimm Reaper) & Rob Swift (DJ & formerly of the X-ecutionerz)
 11 years ago '04        #71
Scarfe 
space
space
space
$537 | Props total: 0 0
 Joe Scumbag said:
The Track "Don't Need Your Love" off the Documentary was Credited to Dr. Dre but was produced by Havoc with additional Production by Dre
Actually it is credited to Havoc. Check the booklet. Where you gettin your info from?

DJT said:
That's Soopafly on the hook, Royce just co-wrote the song (i know the ripeed version says Royce)
Soopafly?? you sure? sounds more like Royce to me. Your probably right tho, I just always a.ssumed it was Royce since it was credited as him.
 11 years ago '04        #72
tntitan 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 62 62
 BigL4Life said:
N.W.A's follow-up record, 1991's "n*ggaz4Life," sold 954,000 copies in its first weeks of release to become the first hardcore rap album to hit No. 1 on the charts, despite being banned by some record stores and seized by English authorities as obscene.

This cant be true. No hate or nE thing but The Massacre didn't even sell that many in its first week and that holds the record for most sold in one week.
in its first WEEKS <- meaning more than one
 11 years ago '05        #73
MusiqBeast 
space
space
$1,944 | Props total: 0 0
The song "Can I get A" was Ja Rule's song, he came up with the concept and the hook then Jay-z asked if he could have the song and he was cool with it, Jay asked to keep him on the track and then they bought Amil on it.
 11 years ago '05        #74
BigL4Life 
space
space
-When the game was shot, he was playing Madden, in the Superbowl as the Eagles.

(He said it on his Documentary DVD)
 11 years ago '05        #75
BigL4Life 
space
space
-Jay Z got mad at Nas for not wanting to be in the Dead Presidents II video.
 05-14-2005, 02:38 AM         #76
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Outkasts first appearance in the rap game, came courtesy of TLC in 1992, when they appeared on the remix of 'What about your friends?' remix... produced by Organized Noize (I got this on vinyl).
 11 years ago '04        #77
gmsosco 
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 0 0
Foxy Brown was the first female rap artist to debut at no 1 on the billboard charts in 1999 with "Chynadoll". Shame it was with her weakest album. Would have been good if it was Broken Silence!
 11 years ago '04        #78
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
 DJT said:
That incident stemed from an allegation that he slept with Ghostfaces wife.(That allegedly confirmed Mases decision to leave rap and join the church)*Ghost even references the incident off of a song on Bulletproof Wallets (although i can't remember the name of the song! It was one of the singles tho, y'all will know it.)
DAMN!

thats fu*ked up :wow:
 05-14-2005, 08:59 AM         #79
Ill_Khalil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJT said:
>3. Havocs brother was called k!lla Black as mentioned on several songs from 1995-1997, when on the song 'Hoodlum' featuring Rakim, he declared "Killa B, forever in my memory, i spill some henny then i keep it movin..." which subsequently let the world know where k!lla Black was (due to the fact he was catching cases)*for reference check song 'Temperature's Rising' from 'The Infamous' album

>5. N.O.R.E is actually from a place nicknamed Iraq. The actual name is called "Lefraq", but due to the, so-called, "war" like environment, N.O.R.E considered it more like "Iraq".
I guess his name was k!lla Black. Cormega has mentioned him a few times in his songs.
 05-14-2005, 12:17 PM         #80
MiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eazy E didn't have aids. He was murdered in the hospital he was tooken to. Morphene was injected into his body.

Last edited by MiK; 05-14-2005 at 12:17 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
230 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy