May 7 - Info from the MTV X-box 360 special. Plus a picture of the X-box 360!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
106 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2005, 12:42 PM         #61
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not gonna even be video game systems anymore they are god damn entertainment centers.
 05-08-2005, 03:59 PM         #62
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
The Pentium M's which are almost as fast as the 64bit Athlons arent 100% taxed either, and those are not 64 bit.
I almost thought you had a point....until then.

Last edited by Arkanjal; 05-08-2005 at 03:59 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #63
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
 Arkanjal said:
I almost thought you had a point....until then.
So Pentium M's arent almost as fast as A64's in gaming?

You can check out the other benchmarks since you dont obviously know about their gaming performance.

Like i said, Pentium M's are almost as fast as Athlon 64's in gaming. Know what your talking about if your trying to make a point or discredit mine.

Last edited by thegod; 05-08-2005 at 05:29 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #64
Hydroman 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 694 694
Sony will choke it this round. I saw it coming from back when the ps2 was released and it was so OVERRATED. Remember all the magazines saying "where are the amazing graphics"? "Where are the good games"? My ps2 isn't even hooked up right now. After metal gear solid 3 and grand theft auto, there is just nothin else for me to look farward to on my ps2 . Not even interested. Microsoft didn't plan on winning the console war with the xbox, they just wanted to put the name out and they did it the right way. No it's not selling well in japan, but it's an AMERICAN system going up against a JAPANESE one. It's gonna be a hell of alot tougher to break into that market cuz it's always been Japanese dominated. Far as the "cell processor" goes, i've heard the same sh*t from sony before. Remember everything they said about the ps2's processor? Remember how it was supposed to be a "set top box" that would take over your living room? Don't let sony throw ya'll for the okey doke again. Developers have always said how the ps2 was a bi*ch to develop for, pc games port over sh*tty, etc. Don't be surprised if the ps3 is a machine with tons of power that nobody has any use for cuz they don't know how to use it. I seriously doubt that ps3 will launch in December of 06. Microsoft will have TOO MANY SALES in that one year cuz ps2 fanboys are gonna get tired of playin that outdated a.ss ps2. Don't be shocked if you see a rushed ps3 by June/July of 06.
 05-09-2005, 05:49 AM         #65
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the graphics and features might be hot...but ps3 is right behind it, and XBOX's games aren't that good....so i don't think it will do too good....but the XBOX is hotter than the PS2...but PS2 just has better games...
 11 years ago '04        #66
KingOfBabySex 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
 ONEANDONLYJOJO said:
its not gonna even be video game systems anymore they are god damn entertainment centers.
lol i feel u there cuz, whoever makes a game system with a built in foreman grill will have my name under contract to buy anything and everything they sell from that point on.....on some real sh*t tho, i've always liked ps2 over xbox due to game selection, i know the box got s3xier graphics but oh well. with that said, i read an article in a magazine where a developer for EA said the ps3's graphics blow the xbox 2 (360, xenon, x*x pr0no, whatever) out the water, but from my experience with ps2 and xbox, i'm not buying games cuz they're pretty, i'm buying games cuz they play well, like u can buy a pretty hooker but if she don't suck like a pro, what good is she? can't wait til e3 so we can see what both systems got.......and laugh at nintendo for continuing to make systems that aren't the gameboy, hollerate
 05-09-2005, 10:02 AM         #67
CommonBe2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait
 05-09-2005, 10:08 AM         #68
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a ps2 xbox2 all the way
 11 years ago '98        #69
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$29,984 | Props total: 558 558
Why would u need a DVD burner on the xbox?
 11 years ago '04        #70
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,649 | Props total: 3013 3013
it looks like if a dreamcast n' a PS2 had a baby.

ima copp it cuz it burns dvds.
 11 years ago '04        #71
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
 Hydroman said:
Sony will choke it this round. I saw it coming from back when the ps2 was released and it was so OVERRATED. Remember all the magazines saying "where are the amazing graphics"? "Where are the good games"? My ps2 isn't even hooked up right now. After metal gear solid 3 and grand theft auto, there is just nothin else for me to look farward to on my ps2 . Not even interested. Microsoft didn't plan on winning the console war with the xbox, they just wanted to put the name out and they did it the right way. No it's not selling well in japan, but it's an AMERICAN system going up against a JAPANESE one. It's gonna be a hell of alot tougher to break into that market cuz it's always been Japanese dominated. Far as the "cell processor" goes, i've heard the same sh*t from sony before. Remember everything they said about the ps2's processor? Remember how it was supposed to be a "set top box" that would take over your living room? Don't let sony throw ya'll for the okey doke again. Developers have always said how the ps2 was a bi*ch to develop for, pc games port over sh*tty, etc. Don't be surprised if the ps3 is a machine with tons of power that nobody has any use for cuz they don't know how to use it. I seriously doubt that ps3 will launch in December of 06. Microsoft will have TOO MANY SALES in that one year cuz ps2 fanboys are gonna get tired of playin that outdated a.ss ps2. Don't be shocked if you see a rushed ps3 by June/July of 06.

If the PS3 comes out in June '06, nothing about it will be rushed. The cell processor has been in development for over 3 years and was finished beta testing and completetion last year. Sony never claimed the PS2 was going to be a set-top box and you know you can't find any article to prove that. The PS2 does have a set top box version in asia only called the PSX. All the claims that sony has ever made for their system and haven't followed through 100% were through expansion components, like the PS2 being online when the console was released, a microphone for the PS2, and the HDD that was to be released winter of 2001.
 11 years ago '04        #72
dank 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 347 347
fu*k an x-box, i already got a computer...PS3 will sh*t all over that microsoft piece of sh*t...
 05-09-2005, 12:33 PM         #73
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BpWally said:
Sony never claimed the PS2 was going to be a set-top box and you know you can't find any article to prove that. The PS2 does have a set top box version in asia only called the PSX. All the claims that sony has ever made for their system and haven't followed through 100% were through expansion components, like the PS2 being online when the console was released, a microphone for the PS2, and the HDD that was to be released winter of 2001.

i beg to differ...........read --->
 11 years ago '04        #74
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
yes, im gonna pre-order my 360 today
 05-09-2005, 03:08 PM         #75
I the end I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand how people are talking so much sh*t and nothing has even been released yet! How the hell are you going to sit here and hype up a system that isn't even out yet, as you bash the fu*k out of another....Especially one that hasn't even been SHOWN yet! I hate d!ck riding fan-boys. If you go through life picking things without trying the competition..no doubt you will get fu*ked right in the a.ss with most products.

Flame the systems all you want......when you have actually PLAYED them.
 05-09-2005, 06:17 PM         #76
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo the diffrence between the 2 is clear

ps2 have quantity and xbox releases quality

ps2 have like 1000's of games but of those only 5-10 are worth it

i dindt like how sony hyped the ps2 to be this amazing system i remember when i bought it i was like this is amazing? sh*t was garbage from day one and then came along the xbox with hdtv capabilities you cant top the future
if this xbox have all that media center sh*t then microsoft got my money already
if a system is going to have a dvd burner in no time a hack will be released for burned games to be played without a mod chip then all we would need is a firmware hack
 11 years ago '04        #77
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,470 | Props total: 24 24
Yea, all you saying that the PS3 game engine, and all the great things about it read the sony hype machine article located on this link

I for one think everyone is pushing the envelop, but MS has already shown game footage and will be playable in lil over a week @ E3. Sony has cancelled their unveiling of the Sony PS3 that was suppose to be shown to the world in april ... but we have yet to hear anything about their games, or hardware for that matter even. All I have heard from PS3 fanboys is wait until the Cell Processor is reveiled ... well I'm still waiting ... and Xbox is ready for war. All you out there saying Xbox is going to be destroyed in Japan, again ... 3 exclusive companies (Big in Japan 'Mistwalker' to name one of them) are producing xbox exclusive titles. They have already said, working with this hardware, and the programming libraries have been a dream come true.

The real sh*t is aboout to hit, and Sony is no where to be found. Hope they show for E3!
 11 years ago '04        #78
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
 kocaine187 said:
yes, im gonna pre-order my 360 today
Are you serious or are you just joking? Where are you gonna pre-order at? Only place i heard was doing pre-orders already was the uk amazon site. Im tryin to get my order in too if n*ggas already started taking pre-orders, somewhere i can count on though like Eb or Gamestop.
 11 years ago '04        #79
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
 DarkSidesHero said:
i beg to differ...........read ---> [WEBSITE LINK]
I give you props on the article.
It was a most definately interesting read.
However there were a number of things that didn't give this article creditibility.
It's a fanboy xbox website, would you expect them not to be biased against Sony and Nintendo? Thats like Reebok making commericials praising Air force ones. Also, if you notice, this article wasn't put together at one time. The person had put pieces of it together over the span of at least 2 years because he talks about Sega "rumored" to be leaving the industry and the N64.
Although alot of what was said was true that people never really took into consideration. For starters, Sony held back on their online capabilities, because it was brand new territory and they didn't want to chart into waters that didn't have a demand for it. Japan was content just 2 players and Sony takes its cue's from their homeland, not what everywhere else in the world desires. The same for microsoft. That is why xbox live is remarkable success, the people that play xbox games usually play online PC's games and analyst studies have shown that.
 11 years ago '04        #80
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 15 15
i heard its like 390 or 400, that true?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy