May 7 - Info from the MTV X-box 360 special. Plus a picture of the X-box 360!

most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Swizz Beatz Gets Implicated in $42 Million Exotic Car Flipping Scheme..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
284 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Reports Jose Fernandez has been killed in a boating accident.
302 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
n3aGabitz 
space
space
$677 | Props total: 208 208
XBOX >> PS2

yeah yeah it doesn't have all the japaneese games, so fu*kin what? WHAT GAMES? Not everybody is into RPG's to wanna play Final Destiny, or all those anime bullsh*t games like Omunisha and etc. So if XBOX 2 ain't gon' have those kinda games this time arround big fu*kin deal, if u wanna play Final Destiny get PS3, if not shut the fu*k up and do what u wanna do.

Halo was big, but i really don't like it. As an online based shooter (halo2) it ain't got sh*t on Counter Strike. If u wanna play online Shooter's u gotta get that. But, DOOM 3 it's Better on XBOX than on PC, the GTA series, the LOTR's, NFS, MK's, all look better on XBOX than on PS2 ..that goes for all the games that are on both consoles. it's a fact. U can hate all u want, u can claim that it's sellin better in Japan, but for real now, how many of u live in fu*kin japan???? it could sell better in fu*kin Somalia i wouldnt give a sh*t, most of us are in the US and Europe, and in both continentes XBOX is well apreciated.

peace homies

Last edited by n3aGabitz; 05-07-2005 at 09:06 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #42
Snipper 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 374 374
Cant Wait To C the Real Thing Next Week
Props For This
 11 years ago '04        #43
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
 n3aGabitz said:
XBOX >> PS2

yeah yeah it doesn't have all the japaneese games, so fu*kin what? WHAT GAMES? Not everybody is into RPG's to wanna play Final Destiny, or all those anime bullsh*t games like Omunisha and etc. So if XBOX 2 ain't gon' have those kinda games this time arround big fu*kin deal, if u wanna play Final Destiny get PS3, if not shut the fu*k up and do what u wanna do.

Halo was big, but i really don't like it. As an online based shooter (halo2) it ain't got sh*t on Counter Strike. If u wanna play online Shooter's u gotta get that. But, DOOM 3 it's Better on XBOX than on PC, the GTA series, the LOTR's, NFS, MK's, all look better on XBOX than on PS2 ..that goes for all the games that are on both consoles. it's a fact. U can hate all u want, u can claim that it's sellin better in Japan, but for real now, how many of u live in fu*kin japan???? it could sell better in fu*kin Somalia i wouldnt give a sh*t, most of us are in the US and Europe, and in both continentes XBOX is well apreciated.

peace homies

I knew the ignorant hate would come sooner or later.
first off, a console version will never look better than a PC version.
Of course xbox is going to look better than PS2, there isn't any argument in that. However, A PC evolves average every 8 months while a console is about every 5-6 years. PC game developers design their games to run on the highest medium while console games are on the lowest. As with doom 3 for xbox, it indeed looks fantastic and we technically don't really need a new xbox because we can push out so much more from the current version we have.
And as for "who cares if the xbox doesn't sell in japan"? Microsoft does!
Why would a multi-billion dollar company not care about sales in the largest video game market? Question; whats better, local or world wide success?
Sony & Nintendo can vouch for worldwide success because they release sales reports for North America, Europe, & Asia all the time. Microsoft only releases statements for North America & Europe. Why? Because that is where they are selling. Like if you had a product you were selling and no one was buying it in a certian part of town, would you release statements on how poorly it's selling? No you wouldn't. So stop being so biased and ignorant on the situation because you haven't facts to back them up.
 11 years ago '04        #44
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 27 27
sh*t looks like the real deal, waitin for more leeks and wondering which one Ill spend my cash on, got an xbox but game selection has let me down,still waitin for grand theft auto, Still love it but my xbox has started not loading games and sh*t, got mine in 2002, hope this xbox is made to last.
 11 years ago '04        #45
KURUPTION!!! 523 heat pts523
space
space
$34,200 | Props total: 302 302
 thegod said:
What does april have to do with anything? You must not know much about videogame system development. Xbox360 is suppose to drop in like November with Ps3 dropping first quarter 06. Sony couldnt change sh*t to make the graphics better if they wanted to by the time xbox360 is out.

Gets me when ppl say, "PS3 comes out 4-5 months later so its gonna have better graphics". Like sony can say "oh sh*t, xbox360's graphics are better than ours,lets go waste millions of dollars on the current graphics card we were having built, and tell Nvidia to design a better graphics card(which would be impossible to do in 4-5 months), have the sweatshops work quadruple time just to make them, and give the developers a week or two to play with it, and then stick it in the system"

Fact is, at this point, microsoft and sony already have Ati, and Nvidia respectively putting the finishing touches on the cards. They already know how powerful they will be. So if the Xbox360 isnt more powerful than the PS3, then it wont be by launch time, same thing goes for The PS3, even if it comes out 5 months later. They can add some features like dvd burning, tivo, wireless, sh*t like that. But they cant switch up sh*t this late in the game when it comes to processor or gpu. Not like these are current model cards with new cards coming out later, these are all next gen cards that were being specifically made for the systems.

I have my doubts on the PS3 just for the fact that all that crap about their cell processor doesnt really mean much. The current cards and games for pc cant take full advantage of the current king of gaming cpu(meaning the graphics card runs outta juice while the cpu still has more power not being used), Amd FX-55, so i doubt a graphics card that is just a step up from the current pc cards will really use up all that power that the cell has, since is supposedly like 20 times faster than processor out now. So it'll come down to alot of other things to determine which ends up looking the best. Im sure it'll probally be a narrow victory for whoever wins though.
Did you read what I said muthafu*ka? I never said the visuals would be better I said on point. yeah I know about console development cycles since I worked in the Industry before and I been to E3 more than once. Stop hatin on me playa.
 11 years ago '04        #46
KURUPTION!!! 523 heat pts523
space
space
$34,200 | Props total: 302 302
 demon9991 said:
dvd writer? Now I know this sh*t is fake a.ss fu*k.................just wait til next thursday.
I think their talking about a DVD recorder like the stand alones that they make now.
 11 years ago '04        #47
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18
space
space
$10,853 | Props total: 321 321
lmfao @ people not realizing that these consoles are transforming into computers all over again.
 05-07-2005, 10:56 PM         #48
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
I have my doubts on the PS3 just for the fact that all that crap about their cell processor doesnt really mean much. The current cards and games for pc cant take full advantage of the current king of gaming cpu(meaning the graphics card runs outta juice while the cpu still has more power not being used), Amd FX-55, so i doubt a graphics card that is just a step up from the current pc cards will really use up all that power that the cell has, since is supposedly like 20 times faster than processor out now. So it'll come down to alot of other things to determine which ends up looking the best. Im sure it'll probally be a narrow victory for whoever wins though.
u cant compare consoles to pcs. so many wrong things in your argument

people upgrade pcs, u can't upgrade a console....so in a few years developers WILL be able to harness the power put into the consoles. Go an compare the first PS2 & XBox games to the new ones. See what I mean? their building for the future...

you also can't compare the consoles to a PC using a prrocessor that costs more than any console thats ever came out(AMD FX-55 > half a grand)

PLUS...the reason why current games & sh*t dont tax that processors(or other ones) is because they're 64 bit. the 64 bit operating system just came out THIS MONTH. give it time...64 bit drivers for the some of the simplest of things havnt even come out yet.
 05-07-2005, 10:56 PM         #49
King Koopa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FREE 0-DAY MP3 AND RM
AT 'http://www.v varehouse.com/' erase the space between the vv
OR GO INTO MY GET FILE ON AIM- HAWKSISDEAD
10X BETTER THAN BOXDEN
20X BETTER THAN REALESTn*ggaS
AND AN FTP SERVER WITH NO STUPID RATIOS
AND PSP ISOS
HURRY B4 LEECHERS COME
 05-07-2005, 11:04 PM         #50
Sregor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
A medieval rpg. Possibly Elder Scrolls Oblivion
how could they not already know. Morrowind is gonna be the sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #51
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 110 110
that is definately the xbox 360 as confirmed by ourcolony.net
but i dont think that the xbox and ps3 will run the market this time around. they are not lookin for innovation, they are lookin for extreme graphics...when graphics begin to resemble real life what do u do next?
Nintendo on the other hand is planning to revolutionize the gaming industry with its next console "revolution"
what i learned so far is that it'll have interent capability similar to xbox live but it will be suprior and free. you can also download previews of upcoming games (ds/revolution) from the revolution home page
it'll have some new controller technology that they wont be showing until e3 because they feel other companies will try to copy it.

Overall when graphics have reached their zenith it comes down to gameplay and nintendo has always been about quality not qauntity and from the list of franchise games they have it should continue to produce quality games.
They made sure to note that they arent aiming at "little kids" anymore so this battle of the consoles should be great this time around
 11 years ago '05        #52
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$829 | Props total: 117 117
 n3aGabitz said:
XBOX >> PS2

peace homies
How can you say DOOM 3 is better for XBOX than it is for PC??? What do you have to back up this arguement??

Please give examples and stop talkin out of your a.ss. PC has

Better Graphics

The COMPLETE STORY (XBOX jumps into the action)

MODIFICATIONS

Creates a more realistic environment than the XBOX

BETTER GRAPHICS (I know i said it before but its that big of a difference)

No framerate drops if your computer can handle it (maybe thats why you think its better, you cant play it for pc??)

Come up with reasons to support your statements, or else stop wasting everyones time.
 05-08-2005, 12:35 AM         #53
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
figured i would jump in with my two cents on the subject, first off all some incorrect information has been posted in this thread

1)PS3 isnt coming out till 4th qtr 2006 (holiday season) ill dig u up links for this if needed, its going head-to-head with Nintendo's Revolution and Halo 3 release not 1st qtr as someone said (dont save your christmas money cuz u will be waiting awhile)

2)PS3 has better graphics technology, again if u dont know about the Cell processor designed specifically for PS3 yet, u better do some research cuz its exponentially more powerful then anything available or in development right now, Xbox 360 graphics are built of the ATI sh*t that PC's are optimizing right now and Microsoft is playing this off telling people how easy its gonna be the make games on Xbox360 to try to lure developers away from PS3's more powerful technology (good strategy by the way)

by 2007 in my opinion PS3 will overcome the head start of Xbox360 and re-take the throne due to more systems being sold (mostly overseas will be the difference) and its large pool of third party game developers (also have more sure-fire franchises)
 11 years ago '04        #54
krs1 
space
space
space
$2,106 | Props total: 4 4
 HTownkilla said:
xbox > ps2 :-)
i also read that the drive u can buy for the xbox 360 can be used as mp3 players

sony still runs this sh*t. though i miss the snes days.... 2d games at it's finest.
 11 years ago '04        #55
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
ill tell you right now 399 with the hardrive and 299 without the hardrive imma be a broke n*gga when that come out seriously
 05-08-2005, 07:36 AM         #56
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Maybe, maybe not. As I said I found it on another forum. Beleive it or not, I don't care. I don't know what looks so fake about it though. I guess we'll know for sure on Thursday at 9:30.
why dont you people chill out, this pic has been posted on the top news sites for the past month now. i doubt there is any chance it will be fake considering all the sources this pic has been shown up on. and if it is fake who cares, just watch the special on thursday. i like the way it looks because the ps2 and xbox look like a toy. they need to make the next systems look like electronics and not toys
 05-08-2005, 10:04 AM         #57
coolcharlie04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice design, looks promising
 11 years ago '04        #58
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
 Arkanjal said:
u cant compare consoles to pcs. so many wrong things in your argument

people upgrade pcs, u can't upgrade a console....so in a few years developers WILL be able to harness the power put into the consoles. Go an compare the first PS2 & XBox games to the new ones. See what I mean? their building for the future...

you also can't compare the consoles to a PC using a prrocessor that costs more than any console thats ever came out(AMD FX-55 > half a grand)

PLUS...the reason why current games & sh*t dont tax that processors(or other ones) is because they're 64 bit. the 64 bit operating system just came out THIS MONTH. give it time...64 bit drivers for the some of the simplest of things havnt even come out yet.

Did you really read what i said? My point was that the current processors are powerfull enough that the graphics card out now, even the best ones, are the bottleneck of the systems, as the graphics cards are max out on games like doom when you put all the features on, so the same thing would happen to the PS3 with its cell chip if it really is like 20 times more powerful than any processor out now. They for sure will be able to maximize the card in the sytem, but if the 3 chips in the xbox360 can maxmize their card to the fullest as well, then it'll come down to more than just the chip and graphics card when it comes down to which one ends up with better graphics.

You think the next gen cards in the systems are like 20 times better than whats out now? Hell no. Mabye 2-3times better. So not sure where your argument on ppl upgrade pcs comes into play. And what does the Fx chip costing have a grand have to do with anything, sony said the cell chip is like 20 times more powerful than anything out now is, so it doesnt matter if the Fx chip cost $2000, if thats suppose to be better, then who cares what the Fx cost. Even if it cost more, the cell chip is suppose to be so much better so they have the advantage.

And the reason why current processors arent taxed are not b/c 'some' are 64 bit. Once again, they graphics card run out of juice and cant support higher frame rates etc after a certain resolution with all the features turned on. If you have a nice size monitor, like a 20" +, current games push the graphics cards to the max where ynou have to start turning features off to have a playable frame rate. If this wasnt the case, they would just wait for new chips to come out if their cards had anymore room to grow.

And for you info, The fastest Extreme Edition Chips arent being taxed fully by anything out now. Those arent 64bit. The Pentium M's which are almost as fast as the 64bit Athlons arent 100% taxed either, and those are not 64 bit. If you overclock any of those chips it will offer little if any performance increase, maybe 5-10fps.
 05-08-2005, 12:02 PM         #59
Korps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:o Perfect Dark Zero... OMG!!!

Perfect Dark Was INCREDIBLE!!! Can't Wait..
 05-08-2005, 12:30 PM         #60
WANTED_AGAIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
how much and when can I buy it....

June 1st my birthday and its finna be i hurd 500 from my home boi that warks for microsoft they might have latter :(
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
169 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
31 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
151 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
381 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
246 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy