May 7 - Info from the MTV X-box 360 special. Plus a picture of the X-box 360!

most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
KURUPTION!!! 523 heat pts523
space
space
$34,201 | Props total: 302 302
 thegod said:
Cant wait. Suprised no Sony fanboys have popped up and started hatin yet. If the sh*t is gonna have tivo capabilities, then it gots to have a hard drive. Well, it dont have to. They said they may do it as a add on or have a higher priced xbox360 with it built in. I saw a pick on like with the supposedly external hd hookeup. It was so slim you couldnt tell it was on the system.

Cant wait till n*ggas start taking pre-orders. Putting my money down that day. Cant wait till E3 to see what sony has in store for us. Will probally cop the Ps3 too if the graphics are atleast as good as the Xbox360.
PS3 ain't til April so trust that the visuals will be on point.
 05-07-2005, 05:21 PM         #22
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t clean as fu*k
 11 years ago '04        #23
peto 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 5 5
Yyyyyeeeeeee Hhhhaaaa
 11 years ago '04        #24
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
I don't know how many of you actually know people in the game development business or whatnot but a lot of insider talk is saying that "xbox360" isn't really all that special.

Now before you go on hating on what I have to say, hear it all out and take it into consideration:

While xbox is a successfuly system here in North America, it has yet to make an impact in the market where videogames are the most popular, Japan. In the console race here, it goes, Sony, Microsoft, then Nintendo. However overseas it is Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft. No one has taken a particular liking to it because as much as you people would like to argue this point, there isn't a must have game the japanese people want. FPS are big here and in Europe, but Japan feels they're a bit too childish. That's why Halo is touted as the best game for xbox.

From what I have been hearing from inside developers from companies such as EA Qubec, Capcom America, & Square Enix is that the xbox 360 is more like a xbox 1.5. There is still at least a good 2 years left in the xbox console to produce great graphics.

However microsoft is treating the videogame market just like the PC market in hope of accomplising the same victory; put out a product ahead of it's competition in hope of new people being attracted towards it. That was the same strategy that Sega Dreamcast used and look where that is now.

Also it sounds like most of you guys are hyping yourselves up for a product that is already available. You can already get a tivo, mp3 player, and DVD burner all in one. Set-top boxes have been out for the longest time. (oh and off the record, I will bet $1000 to the boxden site that the system will not be able to write DVD's. That's just giving piracy the green light.)

As for me, there isn't anything that microsoft is selling that we haven't already seen. There honestly isn't any information that you have heard of right now that should be all that exciting.
 11 years ago '04        #25
master_mind_jg 
space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 0 0
Able to Import Your Own fu*king Body.... i said it myself!!!!! I fu*kIN KNEW IT! lol, about knowing features of a machine b4 it comes out.
 05-07-2005, 05:59 PM         #26
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dvd writer? Now I know this sh*t is fake a.ss fu*k.................just wait til next thursday.
 11 years ago '04        #27
GR2004 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
Muthafu*k a X-Box 360
sh*t is fu*kin big,not to mention the controller

PS2/3>>>>>>>>X-Box/360
You can't deny it.
 05-07-2005, 06:01 PM         #28
djphyber 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
about the hard drive..it has an OPTIONAL hard drive....you can buy seperatly, or when it comes out there will likely be 2 versions, one with the hard drive, and a few other specialities, and one with just the system.
 05-07-2005, 06:05 PM         #29
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That list of games= BULLsh*t, this is the reason the XBOX ain't sh*t. n*ggas hype the console and got sh*tty a.ss wannabe PC games, bunch of fu*king FPS's lame a.ss gay box.
 05-07-2005, 06:05 PM         #30
layziechyld 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn...that sh*t looks crazy...
 05-07-2005, 06:08 PM         #31
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLustrate said:
Xbox 2 >>>> PS3 ALL DAY......U MAD?
U MAD?...nah more like U GAY, making stupid a.ssumptions. get bill gates balls out of your mouth bi*ch, let the consoles come out before talking sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #32
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
 kuruption81 said:
PS3 ain't til April so trust that the visuals will be on point.
What does april have to do with anything? You must not know much about videogame system development. Xbox360 is suppose to drop in like November with Ps3 dropping first quarter 06. Sony couldnt change sh*t to make the graphics better if they wanted to by the time xbox360 is out.

Gets me when ppl say, "PS3 comes out 4-5 months later so its gonna have better graphics". Like sony can say "oh sh*t, xbox360's graphics are better than ours,lets go waste millions of dollars on the current graphics card we were having built, and tell Nvidia to design a better graphics card(which would be impossible to do in 4-5 months), have the sweatshops work quadruple time just to make them, and give the developers a week or two to play with it, and then stick it in the system"

Fact is, at this point, microsoft and sony already have Ati, and Nvidia respectively putting the finishing touches on the cards. They already know how powerful they will be. So if the Xbox360 isnt more powerful than the PS3, then it wont be by launch time, same thing goes for The PS3, even if it comes out 5 months later. They can add some features like dvd burning, tivo, wireless, sh*t like that. But they cant switch up sh*t this late in the game when it comes to processor or gpu. Not like these are current model cards with new cards coming out later, these are all next gen cards that were being specifically made for the systems.

I have my doubts on the PS3 just for the fact that all that crap about their cell processor doesnt really mean much. The current cards and games for pc cant take full advantage of the current king of gaming cpu(meaning the graphics card runs outta juice while the cpu still has more power not being used), Amd FX-55, so i doubt a graphics card that is just a step up from the current pc cards will really use up all that power that the cell has, since is supposedly like 20 times faster than processor out now. So it'll come down to alot of other things to determine which ends up looking the best. Im sure it'll probally be a narrow victory for whoever wins though.
 11 years ago '05        #33
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,231 | Props total: 31 31
im staying with playstation 3
 05-07-2005, 06:24 PM         #34
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah they sposed to have a godfather game that come out on that sh*t to
 11 years ago '05        #35
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
Shiit looks siiick.
 05-07-2005, 06:33 PM         #36
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DVD Burner??? thats all i needed to know...
 11 years ago '04        #37
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 570 570
I aint gonna say which is better till I see certified pics of both and know the hardware specs......fu*k all this hatin on another system u aint even seen yet.....
 05-07-2005, 08:46 PM         #38
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why all white ? The green color was straight crack.
 11 years ago '04        #39
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,117 | Props total: 28 28
 persuazion said:
I aint gonna say which is better till I see certified pics of both and know the hardware specs......fu*k all this hatin on another system u aint even seen yet.....
^exactly

And with the XBox/PS2 comparisons, people fail to remember that PS2 was launched about 18 months before XBox did.
 11 years ago '04        #40
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,549 | Props total: 108 108
im gettin both....late 05 mid 06 i should be able cop both
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
185 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
19 hours ago