LISTEN THE FUCK UP!!!! bLACK gENIUS > 85% OF PRODUCERS IN THE GAME PT. 2 [REAL TALK]

most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
220 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
27 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-13-2005, 02:01 AM         #81
smoothassasin7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goood looks keep putting the spotlight on this cat
 11 years ago '04        #82
Mangudai 
space
space
$2,665 | Props total: 8 8
Yo...you got anymore stuff from Black genius? the 2nd and 3rd beat are serious along withthe other. Im still listening to this sh*t
 05-13-2005, 10:58 AM         #83
*LEGEND* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mangudai said:
Yo...you got anymore stuff from Black genius? the 2nd and 3rd beat are serious along withthe other. Im still listening to this sh*t
well i made a tape of him that has like 43 beats...[Black_Genius-NC_Takeover_(Mixed_By_Legend)-2004-LG)] <<Been shopping that for a while, and ive changed it like 8 times cuz he just making hot beats so i put more beats on there. Till i ended up wit 43 beats...lol

and now im putting together vol 2

i got an r&b tape that has nothing but r&b beats (from the 2 tapes)

and now im helping him make some beats. If u notice on part 2, the first beat is a guitar beat (i played and he chopped it and layed the drums) And if u notice on that beat, the hi hat and the snare, thats when i beatboxed him a beat, and he just took the hiss from my breath and the lil clap i beatboxed.

but thats all i have for now. Dudes made AT LEAST 175 beats, but i compiled the best of on those 2 tapes. So far theres like 7 beats in vol 2.

Last edited by *LEGEND*; 05-13-2005 at 11:06 AM..
 05-13-2005, 12:25 PM         #84
lonzi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His sh*t is nice...but don't u think he should be biggin himself up? Like are u cats his street team or internet hype team or some sh*t lol. It seems like all I been hearing is "black genius is soo good. He's hot. He's got a big d!ck that all 10 of us can sit on @ the same time" the kid is doing his thing. He doesn't need the internet groupie team to hype him he's alrightt and hell prolly get some work somewhere lol these d!ckriding n*ggas is tryin to set sh*t up so then when he blow he gonna get everyone from the box rich hahaha.

That's real talk.
 11 years ago '04        #85
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,549 | Props total: 108 108
 *LEGEND* said:
well i made a tape of him that has like 43 beats...[Black_Genius-NC_Takeover_(Mixed_By_Legend)-2004-LG)] <<Been shopping that for a while, and ive changed it like 8 times cuz he just making hot beats so i put more beats on there. Till i ended up wit 43 beats...lol
NC as in North Carolina?

Beat is hot though, I listened to the mix, so I cant tell you which ones I liked the best. "sh*ts so damn soulful"
 05-13-2005, 12:42 PM         #86
*LEGEND* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lonzi said:
His sh*t is nice...but don't u think he should be biggin himself up? Like are u cats his street team or internet hype team or some sh*t lol. It seems like all I been hearing is "black genius is soo good. He's hot. He's got a big d!ck that all 10 of us can sit on @ the same time" the kid is doing his thing. He doesn't need the internet groupie team to hype him he's alrightt and hell prolly get some work somewhere lol these d!ckriding n*ggas is tryin to set sh*t up so then when he blow he gonna get everyone from the box rich hahaha.

That's real talk.
LOL...man i been known bLACK gENIUS since he made his first beat. I hit him up for a program and he hooked me up and started showing me beats. And 2 tell yall the truth, he was kinda wack at first. I could see the potential but one day outta nowhere he hit me wit HEAT. i was like :eek: Anyway, i was like 'yo dawg we need to get ur name out' and he was too concentrated in school and sh*t. So i decided ima be his PROMO guy. (since alot more people from the box know me) sh*t i dont even know his name on boxden..lol

but anyway i started showing people on the net, and i decided to share and take ur feedback cuz i was getting a good response. I KNOW good muzik when i hear it and this kids got it.

and slim yezzur North Carolina reppin. this boy is the next 9th. real talk
 11 years ago '04        #87
Vagnum 
space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 0 0
Very nice Soulfull beatz. I like it very much. Good turning the samples into high fidelity sounds. Everything is needed are good mc`s and good singers and sh*t is going. Send this sh*t to a label or to some producers/MC`s. With a little bit luck you will be the next superproducer. Try it!! You can`t loose nothing. I make Beatz since 1998 but yours are better. :/ I have to work on my sh*t!!! When i need a good Beat can i get at chu?
 11 years ago '04        #88
tdb33 
space
space
$1,108 | Props total: 27 27
sh*t i wanna hear some of his sh*t where can i download it... what part of nc u front im in nc as well about 15 minutes from albermarle if u know where that is
 05-14-2005, 05:18 PM         #89
kingsiahprod. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PM ME HIS CONTACT INFO...MAYBE WE CAN COLLAB ON SOME BEATS CHECK ME OUT
 11 years ago '04        #90
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2908 2908
ay do a re-up on dat joint.

i wanna hear this n*gga. im always tryin' to hear some NC talent.

peep my website by the way.

n' i got a link to my mixtape in the sig. hopefully it aint dead yet.

middle east makin' moves, always....

i think we just might be the next to blowup.
 05-15-2005, 01:59 PM         #91
*LEGEND* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanx to everyone that peeped my boy...

i will up part 2 once again so be on the lookout!
 11 years ago '04        #92
djmattis 
space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 0 0
all links expired here too...
kinda curious now
 05-16-2005, 12:49 AM         #93
*LEGEND* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djmattis said:
all links expired here too...
kinda curious now
re-upped pt 2...pt 1 coming soon
 11 years ago '05        #94
Swass 
space
space
$482 | Props total: 0 0
yo i posted this in the other thread, but since you said you was proppin replies in this one i'ma post my 2 humble cents here as well

Swass said:
pretty nice production, not feelin the chops and scratches and all that extra sh*t tho

this fool honestly sounds kinda kanye-style with all that high pitched singing on his beats, still pretty dope tho

pz
all in all, i'm feelin this sh*t if yall let it groove, feel me?
 11 years ago '04        #95
djmattis 
space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 0 0
i personally think its kinda hard to get an opinion of the beats because of just the sirens and scratching.... cause normally i like to sit and just listen to beats and then i get an whole opinion by listening to it for a while, but if you look away from the noices this is nice beats, really nice..
Its like a Kanye SAMPLING, and RZA BEAT (07.09 in part 1 for example) kind of thing in some of the songs.... in my ears..
He is influenced by different producers i think.. (alchemist, kanye, rza, hi-tek and so on)
And that cant be bad can it??
Thumbs up from me anyways, go do you things!!!!
Its better beats then i create anyways!! haahhahaah

Good luck!

Last edited by djmattis; 05-16-2005 at 06:44 AM..
 05-16-2005, 08:54 AM         #96
*LEGEND* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanx to all that replied and stated ur opinion.

u have been propped!
 05-16-2005, 08:01 PM         #97
*LEGEND* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
upp!!
 11 years ago '04        #98
tdb33 
space
space
$1,108 | Props total: 27 27
man that sh*ts hot... i hope he goes somewhere with that sh*t especially him being from nc... what part of nc is he from
 11 years ago '04        #99
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
Damn...I must have slept the first time I DLed and listened...or been in a rush or something, because I didn't hear what I'm hearing now...

These joints are kinda sick...definitely impressive...
 05-17-2005, 08:38 AM         #100
*LEGEND* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone that gave feedback been propped.

dont sleep
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
132 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
128 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
221 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
175 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy