LISTEN THE FUCK UP!!!! bLACK gENIUS > 85% OF PRODUCERS IN THE GAME PT. 2 [REAL TALK]

most viewed right now
+18  99
59 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
18 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #51
Mangudai 
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 37 37
[prodigy] Add this to heavy rotation[prodigy]

Last edited by Mangudai; 05-11-2005 at 04:33 AM..

05-11-2005, 11:05 AM         #52
*LEGEND*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mangudai said
[prodigy] Add this to heavy rotation[prodigy]
THATS WHAT THE fu*k IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!!

props to everyone that gave feedback...

links still up!

14 years ago '04        #53
etchasketch 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$5,439 | Props total: 3263 3263
i came in this thread thinkin he would be another whack producer but im really feelin him and i think he got next. his beats are crazy.

14 years ago '04        #54
moldypillow 
space
space
$383 | Props total: 8 8
damn that beat at 11 mins of your mix of his beats was nice

definitely some real potential with him imo

05-11-2005, 01:09 PM         #55
i cant rap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
link it up again, i wanna heaar the buzz!

05-11-2005, 01:14 PM         #56
thawater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo im gonna be honest with you

the sirens and shots just ruin the whole catalogue
the samples are ok the drums are TERRIBLE that is being 100% honest with you all his drums are horrible.5 of these samples been used already.there is 2 tracks i liked the samples but that was it.

alot of people in this thread are feeling him but from a producer/engineer's point of view he has alot of work to do.

05-11-2005, 01:24 PM         #57
Ddizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some phat beats, chill sh*t

Last edited by Ddizzle; 05-11-2005 at 01:31 PM..

14 years ago '04        #58
purtayboi 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,032 | Props total: 4884 4884
ok the beats and mixing is MAD sik but plz stop the gun shots and cruise ship horn. it sounds like im playing DooM 3

14 years ago '05        #59
P_Savage 
space
space
$343 | Props total: 27 27
The sh*t is hot 4 sho, but what I want really want 2 know is wut part ov N.C he from. We need 2 git up, cuz I'll lace sum sh*t 4 sho. This iz wat i'm workin wit

05-11-2005, 02:13 PM         #60
kingsiahprod.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah fam is hot, like the choice of samples, my group is doing a mixtape soon and we are open for other producers...holla at me on aim Newborn1981 maybe i can get a beat tape

14 years ago '04        #61
btl04 
space
space
$1,692 | Props total: 2760 2760
dog!!! i had to come back and give you more props keep doing yo damn thing

14 years ago '04        #62
btl04 
space
space
$1,692 | Props total: 2760 2760
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to *LEGEND* again.
sorry man but ill be back to get you some more

05-11-2005, 03:30 PM         #63
A Son Unique  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black Genius >>>>>> Kanye West

IMO

05-11-2005, 04:18 PM         #64
Six Minutez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true talent right there, I hope homie gets the shine he deserves, props!

05-11-2005, 04:52 PM         #65
*LEGEND*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Street Legend said
Black Genius >>>>>> Kanye West

IMO
WOW

thats some :eek: sh*t to say. Kanye got the record. But bLACK gENIUS is about to blow!!!!

And YES the horns and sh*t are annoying but i dont want any of u f*g**ts to steal the beats and claim em as ur own.

And thewater...IMO, his DRUMS are sick. Hes improved very much since he first started. And yeah maybe he may have done some re-used samples, but HE FLIPPED THE SCRIPT on EM. U have to realize he been making beats less than a yr. NOT years and years like the rest of yall. SO IMAGINE THE POTENTIAL.

I watched him grow and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it - Jay Z

14 years ago '04        #66
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
whoa this guy got some heat! hope he blows up [pause]

05-11-2005, 07:21 PM         #67
*LEGEND*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u heard the fans comments. But i guess when ur on top making that hot sh*t u recieve nothing but this

AND
 thawater said
yo im gonna be honest with you

the sirens and shots just ruin the whole catalogue
the samples are ok the drums are TERRIBLE that is being 100% honest with you all his drums are horrible.5 of these samples been used already.there is 2 tracks i liked the samples but that was it.

alot of people in this thread are feeling him but from a producer/engineer's point of view he has alot of work to do.
keep the hate coming!!

Cuz bLACK gENIUS will keep the BANGIN THEM BEATS!!! Watch out for him in ur nearest STEREO blastin under ur fav artists song!!

Last edited by *LEGEND*; 05-11-2005 at 07:22 PM..

14 years ago '05        #68
bqstudios 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 4606 4606
Is It Just Me , Or Them Dam Gunshots fu*kin Annoying

05-11-2005, 08:51 PM         #69
karimsaleh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy sh*tttt verry nicee...hook up some more stuff?

05-11-2005, 08:58 PM         #70
thawater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *LEGEND* said
u heard the fans comments. But i guess when ur on top making that hot sh*t u recieve nothing but this
[WEBSITE LINK]
AND

keep the hate coming!!

Cuz bLACK gENIUS will keep the BANGIN THEM BEATS!!! Watch out for him in ur nearest STEREO blastin under ur fav artists song!!

i just said that his drums need some serious eq'ing and compression his mixes need to be touched up and the samples he uses been used other then that for some one making tracks for less than a year then he will only get better.

i really can pull up hundreds of sound click pages with better music

after all ,its a loop and drums (what most of his songs consist of)

this a critique,for his own benefit

u made it seem like this dude is up next

hes average

05-11-2005, 09:12 PM         #71
Lankizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah the bLACK gENIUS is definitly doing his thang, this is some nice sh*t. I wish the best for him on whatever he does cause he's gonna shine I know it. Imma producer tryna get heard myself, and this definitly gets me motivated to step my game UP haha. Keep doing ya thang fam!

05-11-2005, 09:15 PM         #72
MiZiKe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man its good, but these sound effects are way too frequent, they are really distracting me from liking the beats way more.........ya not feeling the gunshots at all, man if someone was to pass this along to someone (like i might, my boy raps and he is always looking for beats) and you weren't here to explain the noises are from you..... you should really just put some sampleing vocals over it instead......it really hurts the quality of these beats

edit: aslo the beats are nice, but like someone said alot of the samples been over used.......needs to keep working

Last edited by MiZiKe; 05-11-2005 at 09:17 PM..

05-11-2005, 10:44 PM         #73
kwestroc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is fu*kin sick major props, every beat is fire

05-12-2005, 01:18 AM         #74
*LEGEND*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiZiKe said
man its good, but these sound effects are way too frequent, they are really distracting me from liking the beats way more.........ya not feeling the gunshots at all, man if someone was to pass this along to someone (like i might, my boy raps and he is always looking for beats) and you weren't here to explain the noises are from you..... you should really just put some sampleing vocals over it instead......it really hurts the quality of these beats

edit: aslo the beats are nice, but like someone said alot of the samples been over used.......needs to keep working
well if people interested in some beats then PM me and i will send UN-HORNSOUNDING, GUN-SHOT-BLASTIN, CLEAN a*s beats...

Lankizzle i got nothing but love for u fam, keep grinding. And thewater, i dont believe dudes avg. Look at the comments these people are making. I aint tell em to write that. The people speak the truth. But diff strokes for diff folks.

we tryna grind like the rest of em. And u act like u gotta be fu*kIN SICK to make it in the industry. Half that bubblegum pop sh*t is sellin. So fu*k all that. My boy has got what it takes and i kno it and obviously these people kno it. So keep grinding fam, just like we are.

look out for black genius on ur fav artists songs. OH and BTW if u dont have the drive u aint never gon be sh*t. and if bLACK gENIUS dont have the drive, ima have the drive for him. Cuz i kno we can make it

STILL GIVING PROPS FOR FEEDBACK!!!

Last edited by *LEGEND*; 05-12-2005 at 01:19 AM..

14 years ago '04        #75
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,799 | Props total: 1060 1060
Damn Bol Is Nice With Wht He Does. Not Bad At All.

Home      

most viewed right now
+159online now  30
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
67 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+121online now  25
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Mama, Bruh...
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+24online now  20
Sara Molina: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Guilty Plea Deal is No Prison Time by Snitching..
407 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  15
WARTIME: 50 Cent has goons following Mayweathers entourage ready to make a move
88 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy