online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Let an OG speak Bun says Drake was out of pocket and Pusha did the right thing

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 years ago '16        #1
5482 page views
0 comments

Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 32660 32 K  Slaps total: 8643 8 K
Let an OG speak Bun says Drake was out of pocket and Pusha did the right thing

Cause rap beefs don't necessarily start in a rap scenario and don't necessarily end in a rap scenario."
Bun B doesn't believe there is such a thing as a rulebook governing "rap beef." In the latest episode of Complex's Mostly Football, special guest Bun B used the Pusha T-Drake-Shebib act of betrayal as a springboard for his argument, while embarking on a non-football-related tangent. To give you context, the conflict begins on "Infrared," then Drake crosses an invisible boundary by mentioning Pusha's wife in his rebuttal, in so much as Bun B is concerned.

"There's rules to rap battles, but there are no rules to rap beefs," Bun explained to his co-hosts. "Cause rap beefs don't necessarily start in a rap scenario and don't necessarily end in a rap scenario. So it could go any way anybody could want it to go."

Bun later added, "If somebody says something about my beautiful wife, I'm not making a record, I'm looking for you, you know what I'm saying? I'm probably gonna try to put hands on you in some certain situations."

Bun B later explained his rationale by making a distinction between his boundaries, and those of other rappers. What Drake said about Virginia, however inoffensive, was evidence that boundaries in rap beef are merely subjective, and if rappers want to come out the victor, they often have to stoop to the lowest denominator possible. "Some people are gonna take the lowest shots they can take, and you gotta be prepared for all that," Bun said in closing

YT
+97   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8111
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-275
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1352
Video inside Rozay shouldve kept quiet..
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop