online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Colin HoH Kaep with another W: Brittany Renner had to fund all her visits to see him

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

5 years ago '06        #1
9231 page views
0 comments

Reflexx 
Props total: 8170 8 K  Slaps total: 514 514
Colin HoH Kaep with another W: Brittany Renner had to fund all her visits to see him

Click for full story

They first met in person while he was staying with white CiCi & her family (if you read any of the old threads, you’ll know who I’m talking about)

She took an expensive Uber ride to their house to meet him. He told her that he had only slept with 25 gals in his lifetime & she said that was a lie.

In true Colin form, he told her she had to pay for her own flights to see him. Convinced her that this was a test to gauge her true intentions and interest. Told her that if she was in it for the right reasons, she would save her money for flights.

She was his best kept secret, he hid her away like a community wh0re, while she actually stayed with him for days & made his bed. Gave her forehead kisses before he left for practice.

When it was time for her to catch her flight home, she asked when was she going to see him again. He said and she quoted “what I want to do and what I’m going to do are two different things. That’s all I’m going to say”. It went downhill from there.”

emoji
emoji
emoji
+130   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+523
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+343
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+433
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋