Judge denies to dismiss sex assault against Wisconsin WR after 3 some with white women

most viewed right now
+134  185
227 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '05        #1
5127 page views
121 comments

ogballer32 485 heat pts485
space
space
$5,447 | Props total: 5110 5110
Judge denies to dismiss s3x a.ssault against Wisconsin WR after 3 some with white women

MADISON, Wis. -- A judge ordered Wisconsin receiver Quintez Cephus to stand trial Tuesday on charges that he s3xually a.ssaulted two drunken women this spring, rejecting a motion from his attorneys to dismiss one of the counts alleging that the women weren't as impaired as investigators say.

Prosecutors charged Cephus in August with second- and third-degree s3xual a.ssault, both of which are felonies. The second-degree charge carries a maximum sentence of 40 years in prison. According to a criminal complaint, Cephus s3xually a.ssaulted two drunken women at once in the bedroom of his apartment in April.

Cephus, a 6-foot-1 junior from Macon, Georgia, has said the s3x was consensual and denied any wrongdoing. He attended the hearing but did not testify. Afterward, he told reporters he was innocent and doing "great."

"I know the truth, they know the truth," Cephus said, standing in front of about a dozen supporters. "I look forward to clearing my name and f!ghting for who I am."

His attorney, Stephen Meyer, pledged a vigorous defense at trial.

"Every point, every legal issue, will be argued and pursued until this guy walks home free," he said, standing next to Cephus.

Meyer argued at Tuesday's hearing that the second-degree s3xual a.ssault charge should be dismissed because the woman linked to that count wasn't drunk and parted with Cephus on good terms. Meyer said that surveillance camera footage shows the woman walking down stairs in the apartment building without any difficulty after the alleged a.ssaults supposedly took place. The footage also shows the second woman talking with Cephus at the apartment door in what appears to be normal conversation, Meyer said.

He also pointed to a text message one of the women sent to Cephus hours after the alleged a.ssault asking him to look for a vaping device she left at the apartment. She closed the text with a heart and a kiss emoji, signaling she was interested in seeing Cephus again, Meyer argued in court filings.

But Dane County Circuit Judge Jill Karofsky refused to drop the charge, saying there was enough other evidence in the complaint to support it. She ordered the case to trial after testimony only from Madison police detective Julie Johnson, who interviewed both Cephus and one of the alleged victims.

Johnson testified that the woman said that she did not give Cephus consent to have s3x with her. Johnson also said the woman told her she was drunk but Cephus refused a drink because he was driving.

Cephus was suspended indefinitely from the Badgers and did not play in either of the team's first two games. According to the criminal complaint, Cephus' roommate, fellow receiver Danny Davis, was present during the a.ssaults and took photos of the women. He hasn't been charged but he was suspended for Wisconsin's first two games. He is eligible to return for the game Saturday against BYU.

Cephus amassed 501 yards receiving last season and led the Badgers with six touchdown catches despite breaking his right leg last November. Davis, a sophomore from Springfield, Ohio, caught 26 passes for 418 yards and five touchdowns last season.

visit this link http://www.espn.com/colle .. ssault-charges
+4   

121 comments for "Judge denies to dismiss sex assault against Wisconsin WR after 3 some with white women"

2 months ago '17        #2
OGMiamishank 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,560 | Props total: 8190 8190
Gotta hit these hoes with the NDA
+23   

2 months ago '09        #3
chocthund33 
space
space
space
$212 | Props total: 626 626
Gotta be careful with some of them white girls for real with certain backgrounds. My homie lost his scholarship in college for getting a r*pe claim in Tennessee. We were roommates so I know it wasn't true because she was always there late and stay overnight but she wasnt sposed to be with a "black" because her family didnt want that and was embarrassed.. The boosters and university didnt want it to go public so took his papers and he been f!ghting ever since to get it off his record.. sound like they just trynna do him in too.. one of the most messed up situations I ever been in or around
+66   

2 months ago '05        #4
blah blah blah 68 heat pts68
space
space
$26,755 | Props total: 35519 35519
He definitely r*ped those angels

2 months ago '04        #5
D1nOnlyMrM@ 45 heat pts45
space
space
$13,508 | Props total: 3112 3112
Dennis rodman x2 smdh

2 months ago '15        #6
Flippa Huxtable 8 heat pts
space
space
$23,389 | Props total: 82566 82566
No sympathy for dudes on that mj policy

2 months ago '04        #7
slimboyballer 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$3,548 | Props total: 3893 3893
You got to do like Justin Bieber and other celebs.........have them chicks sign paperwork before hanging out theses days while in college.
+10   

2 months ago '07        #8
pandadays 417 heat pts417
space
space
$14,823 | Props total: 13926 13926
 chocthund33 said
Gotta be careful with some of them white girls for real with certain backgrounds. My homie lost his scholarship in college for getting a r*pe claim in Tennessee. We were roommates so I know it wasn't true because she was always there late and stay overnight but she wasnt sposed to be with a "black" because her family didnt want that and was embarrassed.. The boosters and university didnt want it to go public so took his papers and he been f!ghting ever since to get it off his record.. sound like they just trynna do him in too.. one of the most messed up situations I ever been in or around
and white women get mad at me when i say i don't believe them when they say a black man r*ped them without direct evidence. like hundreds of years of white women pointing a finger at a random black dude on the street and getting a mob of white dudes to murder them can some how be forgotten
+48   

2 months ago '16        #9
MHP Trotty 470 heat pts470
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 44793 44793
 chocthund33 said
AJ Johnson?

2 months ago '06        #10
latereg6 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,035 | Props total: 1317 1317
Black and latina women >>>>>
+32   

2 months ago '16        #11
MHP Trotty 470 heat pts470
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 44793 44793
 pandadays said
and white women get mad at me when i say i don't believe them when they say a black man r*ped them without direct evidence. like hundreds of years of white women pointing a finger at a random black dude on the street and getting a mob of white dudes to murder them can some how be forgotten
Another note read: "Come to the fourth floor of the building and we will hand the negro over to you."

The mob in the street shrieked its delight at the last message. Boys and young men placed firemen's ladders against the building. They mounted to the second story. One man had a heavy coil of new rope on his back. Another had a shotgun.

Two or three minutes after the unidentified athletes had climbed to the fourth floor, a mighty shout and a fusillade of shots were heard from the south side of the building.

Will Brown had been captured. A few minutes later, his lifeless body was hanging from a telephone post at Eighteenth and Harney Streets. Hundreds of revolvers and shotguns were fired at the corpse as it dangled in mid-air. Then, the rope was cut. Brown's body was tied to the rear end of an automobile. It was dragged through the streets to Seventeenth and Dodge Streets, four blocks away. The oil from red lanterns used as danger signals for street repairs was poured on the corpse. It was burned. Members of the mob hauled the charred remains through the business district for several hours.
That was 1919, look how far weíve come with allegations against black men
+19   

2 months ago '12        #12
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,978 | Props total: 13545 13545
This guy is done baring any miracle. It’s not only he/she said. But it’s she/she/ he said. And he’s going to be on trial with a Wisconsin jury. Stay away from these white devils. And every point his lawyer is arguing are not really great points to prove his innocence. A girl can have a normal conversation and send you kissie emoji and not wanna fu*k

And he should blame his idiot teammate for taking pictures. You know this is just a Monday for a college partys.lut. But the pictures changed all that.

Last edited by TrillSwag; 10-09-2018 at 02:33 PM..
+27   

2 months ago '17        #13
Ifeellikekobe 90 heat pts90
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 27492 27492
A few years ago a mother wrote a list of rules or guidelines her son should follow to avoid a potential s3xual a.ssault case. Some people thought she was terrible but I think some of the rules make sense. #1 Meet in a public place with cameras. #2 Get some follow up via text. So there is some kind of evidence they can point back to behavior. There is a difference between r*pe and a bad s3x experience. Just my two cents so far points to the young ladies having a s3x experience.
+15   

2 months ago '17        #14
77gen 
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 535 535
 TrillSwag said
This guy is done baring any miracle. Itís not only he/she said. But itís she/she/ he said. And heís going to be on trial with a Wisconsin jury. Stay away from these white devils. And every point his lawyer is arguing are not really great points to prove his innocence. A girl can have a normal conversation and send you kissie emoji and not wanna fu*k

And he should blame his idiot teammate for taking pictures. You know this is just a Monday for a college partys.lut. But the pictures changed all that.
The kissy emoji and stuff was sent like a cpl hours after the alleged a.ssault. How many r*pe victims would send heart emojis and kissies to their attacker after actually being r*ped? lol I think you missed the chronology there. Sounds to me that they were on good terms immediately following the threesome

I think the texts should help, just my opinion
+16   

2 months ago '14        #15
OCT DION 
space
space
$7,910 | Props total: 16405 16405
When I was a teenager my older homeboy taught me to always send a text right after and get her to imply she wanted that sh*t.
+16   

2 months ago '12        #16
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,978 | Props total: 13545 13545
 77gen said
The kissy emoji and stuff was sent like a cpl hours after the alleged a.ssault. How many r*pe victims would send heart emojis and kissies to their attacker after actually being r*ped? lol I think you missed the chronology there. Sounds to me that they were on good terms immediately following the threesome

I think the texts should help, just my opinion
Unless they were texting back and forth all day flirting I donít think it will. They can easily flip it into she was scared of him and just wanted her vape back and was scared to confront him because he is well known on campus yadda yadda. Itís a white girl. Heís black. It wonít be hard.
+4   

2 months ago '10        #17
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,713 | Props total: 15263 15263
Them hoes lying....it's fu*king obvious. Wtf?
+4   

2 months ago '15        #18
gaapplewood 
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 3831 3831
 chocthund33 said
Thatís crazy in itself that the institution chose to save face, k!ll his future all because of the dack the little lady wanted in her diet.

If you have children playing sports, remember itís only business and you better get all that you can. Unless your child could become a victim as well.

As a family you should invest in an attorney with experience in entertainment and business contracts.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '16        #19
Patek 158 heat pts158
space
space
$6,507 | Props total: 10278 10278
 blah blah blah said
What a shame, lock that pos up

2 months ago '17        #20
TROY 
space
space
$1,798 | Props total: 4180 4180
 chocthund33 said
Sorry for your friend bro. Tennessee too? sh*t thatís heavy. Hope he gets this fixed man

Personally I never messed with a white jawn. Had a little phase where it was nothing but latinas, but still got love for my sisters out here

In the back of my mind I always thought of things like this and just happened to stay away
+3   

2 months ago '07        #21
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,661 | Props total: 920 920
I feel no sympathy because plenty of dumb athlete's have made these mistakes before you.
+4   

2 months ago '10        #22
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 1193 1193
If it wasn't wiscousin i'd say he'd have a chance.....sad but true
+5   

2 months ago '16        #23
AMG2M4 69 heat pts69
space
space
$5,386 | Props total: 9283 9283
 pandadays said
How they even give you the time of day after you say some dumb sh*t like that directly to them is astounding...and then talk about what happened hundreds of years ago for your feelings today is truly remarkable.

When it come to law I'm not believing a jock over a judge when he says there is enough evidence to support the woman's claims of r*pe.

Last edited by AMG2M4; 10-09-2018 at 04:08 PM..

2 months ago '04        #24
Jae_Hood_354 204 heat pts204
space
space
$9,718 | Props total: 6100 6100
 blah blah blah said
Your definitely never getting pus*y
+2   

2 months ago '18        #25
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,163 | Props total: 1506 1506
 latereg6 said
Black and latina women >>>>>
I agree only on Latinas

Home      

most viewed right now
+105online now  45
Strippers long jump now?
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+52online now  36
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-18online now  25
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
46 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-73online now  20
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
281 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+47online now  15
Video inside Metal Heads React To "I Gave You Power" By Nas
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Jordan 11 Concords Yellowing In 2 Weeks
116 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+134online now  10
"But but but Tupac tried to be gangsta"
92 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  9
Kodak Black walks out of Hot97 interview after Ebro mentions sexual assault al..
377 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
 Closes in 2 hrs - NBA: Dallas at Phoenix - 10:30 PM
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy