squad up!

Judge denies to dismiss sex assault against Wisconsin WR after 3 some with white women

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '05        #1
4894 page views
121 comments

ogballer32 465 heat pts465
space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 4676 4676
Judge denies to dismiss s3x a.ssault against Wisconsin WR after 3 some with white women

MADISON, Wis. -- A judge ordered Wisconsin receiver Quintez Cephus to stand trial Tuesday on charges that he s3xually a.ssaulted two drunken women this spring, rejecting a motion from his attorneys to dismiss one of the counts alleging that the women weren't as impaired as investigators say.

Prosecutors charged Cephus in August with second- and third-degree s3xual a.ssault, both of which are felonies. The second-degree charge carries a maximum sentence of 40 years in prison. According to a criminal complaint, Cephus s3xually a.ssaulted two drunken women at once in the bedroom of his apartment in April.

Cephus, a 6-foot-1 junior from Macon, Georgia, has said the s3x was consensual and denied any wrongdoing. He attended the hearing but did not testify. Afterward, he told reporters he was innocent and doing "great."

"I know the truth, they know the truth," Cephus said, standing in front of about a dozen supporters. "I look forward to clearing my name and f!ghting for who I am."

His attorney, Stephen Meyer, pledged a vigorous defense at trial.

"Every point, every legal issue, will be argued and pursued until this guy walks home free," he said, standing next to Cephus.

Meyer argued at Tuesday's hearing that the second-degree s3xual a.ssault charge should be dismissed because the woman linked to that count wasn't drunk and parted with Cephus on good terms. Meyer said that surveillance camera footage shows the woman walking down stairs in the apartment building without any difficulty after the alleged a.ssaults supposedly took place. The footage also shows the second woman talking with Cephus at the apartment door in what appears to be normal conversation, Meyer said.

He also pointed to a text message one of the women sent to Cephus hours after the alleged a.ssault asking him to look for a vaping device she left at the apartment. She closed the text with a heart and a kiss emoji, signaling she was interested in seeing Cephus again, Meyer argued in court filings.

But Dane County Circuit Judge Jill Karofsky refused to drop the charge, saying there was enough other evidence in the complaint to support it. She ordered the case to trial after testimony only from Madison police detective Julie Johnson, who interviewed both Cephus and one of the alleged victims.

Johnson testified that the woman said that she did not give Cephus consent to have s3x with her. Johnson also said the woman told her she was drunk but Cephus refused a drink because he was driving.

Cephus was suspended indefinitely from the Badgers and did not play in either of the team's first two games. According to the criminal complaint, Cephus' roommate, fellow receiver Danny Davis, was present during the a.ssaults and took photos of the women. He hasn't been charged but he was suspended for Wisconsin's first two games. He is eligible to return for the game Saturday against BYU.

Cephus amassed 501 yards receiving last season and led the Badgers with six touchdown catches despite breaking his right leg last November. Davis, a sophomore from Springfield, Ohio, caught 26 passes for 418 yards and five touchdowns last season.

visit this link http://www.espn.com/colle .. ssault-charges
+4   

121 comments for "Judge denies to dismiss sex assault against Wisconsin WR after 3 some with white women"

2 weeks ago '17        #2
OGMiamishank 
space
space
$5,057 | Props total: 7384 7384
Gotta hit these hoes with the NDA
+23   

2 weeks ago '09        #3
chocthund33 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 625 625
Gotta be careful with some of them white girls for real with certain backgrounds. My homie lost his scholarship in college for getting a r*pe claim in Tennessee. We were roommates so I know it wasn't true because she was always there late and stay overnight but she wasnt sposed to be with a "black" because her family didnt want that and was embarrassed.. The boosters and university didnt want it to go public so took his papers and he been f!ghting ever since to get it off his record.. sound like they just trynna do him in too.. one of the most messed up situations I ever been in or around
+66   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
blah blah blah 57 heat pts57
space
space
$24,356 | Props total: 31656 31656
He definitely r*ped those angels

2 weeks ago '04        #5
D1nOnlyMrM@ 45 heat pts45
space
space
$13,285 | Props total: 2715 2715
Dennis rodman x2 smdh

2 weeks ago '15        #6
Flippa Huxtable 7 heat pts
space
space
$21,128 | Props total: 71252 71252
No sympathy for dudes on that mj policy

2 weeks ago '04        #7
slimboyballer 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$3,151 | Props total: 2574 2574
You got to do like Justin Bieber and other celebs.........have them chicks sign paperwork before hanging out theses days while in college.
+10   

2 weeks ago '07        #8
pandadays 414 heat pts414
space
space
$14,741 | Props total: 13524 13524
 chocthund33 said
Gotta be careful with some of them white girls for real with certain backgrounds. My homie lost his scholarship in college for getting a r*pe claim in Tennessee. We were roommates so I know it wasn't true because she was always there late and stay overnight but she wasnt sposed to be with a "black" because her family didnt want that and was embarrassed.. The boosters and university didnt want it to go public so took his papers and he been f!ghting ever since to get it off his record.. sound like they just trynna do him in too.. one of the most messed up situations I ever been in or around
and white women get mad at me when i say i don't believe them when they say a black man r*ped them without direct evidence. like hundreds of years of white women pointing a finger at a random black dude on the street and getting a mob of white dudes to murder them can some how be forgotten
+48   

2 weeks ago '16        #9
MHP Trotty 454 heat pts454
space
space
$10,441 | Props total: 42503 42503
 chocthund33 said
AJ Johnson?

2 weeks ago '06        #10
latereg6 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,034 | Props total: 1316 1316
Black and latina women >>>>>
+32   

2 weeks ago '16        #11
MHP Trotty 454 heat pts454
space
space
$10,441 | Props total: 42503 42503
 pandadays said
and white women get mad at me when i say i don't believe them when they say a black man r*ped them without direct evidence. like hundreds of years of white women pointing a finger at a random black dude on the street and getting a mob of white dudes to murder them can some how be forgotten
Another note read: "Come to the fourth floor of the building and we will hand the negro over to you."

The mob in the street shrieked its delight at the last message. Boys and young men placed firemen's ladders against the building. They mounted to the second story. One man had a heavy coil of new rope on his back. Another had a shotgun.

Two or three minutes after the unidentified athletes had climbed to the fourth floor, a mighty shout and a fusillade of shots were heard from the south side of the building.

Will Brown had been captured. A few minutes later, his lifeless body was hanging from a telephone post at Eighteenth and Harney Streets. Hundreds of revolvers and shotguns were fired at the corpse as it dangled in mid-air. Then, the rope was cut. Brown's body was tied to the rear end of an automobile. It was dragged through the streets to Seventeenth and Dodge Streets, four blocks away. The oil from red lanterns used as danger signals for street repairs was poured on the corpse. It was burned. Members of the mob hauled the charred remains through the business district for several hours.
That was 1919, look how far we’ve come with allegations against black men
+19   

2 weeks ago '12        #12
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 11679 11679
This guy is done baring any miracle. It’s not only he/she said. But it’s she/she/ he said. And he’s going to be on trial with a Wisconsin jury. Stay away from these white devils. And every point his lawyer is arguing are not really great points to prove his innocence. A girl can have a normal conversation and send you kissie emoji and not wanna fu*k

And he should blame his idiot teammate for taking pictures. You know this is just a Monday for a college partys.lut. But the pictures changed all that.

Last edited by TrillSwag; 10-09-2018 at 01:33 PM..
+27   

2 weeks ago '18        #13
Monkey Nuts 2 heat pts
space
space
$274 | Props total: 1277 1277
This case will get thrown out

What the guy above me said is not true

The fact their is a friendly text exchange after a r*pe says it all, no one in the history of r*pe friendly texts after a r*pe. Let alone hearts and kisses. “ Don’t worry about the r*pe just let me get that vape I left”

However roommate took pics and that’s a no no

Probably the reason these women filed charges in first place

Tough call but I’m rendering an innocent verdict. Even tho this guy will be scarred for life

I once had a three way and 1 of the females was more excited then the other about it. When I started pounding the one on the fence about it like a jackhammer, pulling her hair, and callin her as.lut she got a little uncomfortable. I felt the vibe and reinserted my p*nis in the other broad and finished off that nut

This could have been me

Last edited by Monkey Nuts; 10-09-2018 at 02:04 PM..
+18   

2 weeks ago '17        #14
Ifeellikekobe 81 heat pts81
space
space
$5,906 | Props total: 25218 25218
A few years ago a mother wrote a list of rules or guidelines her son should follow to avoid a potential s3xual a.ssault case. Some people thought she was terrible but I think some of the rules make sense. #1 Meet in a public place with cameras. #2 Get some follow up via text. So there is some kind of evidence they can point back to behavior. There is a difference between r*pe and a bad s3x experience. Just my two cents so far points to the young ladies having a s3x experience.
+15   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
77gen 
space
space
space
$244 | Props total: 456 456
 TrillSwag said
This guy is done baring any miracle. It’s not only he/she said. But it’s she/she/ he said. And he’s going to be on trial with a Wisconsin jury. Stay away from these white devils. And every point his lawyer is arguing are not really great points to prove his innocence. A girl can have a normal conversation and send you kissie emoji and not wanna fu*k

And he should blame his idiot teammate for taking pictures. You know this is just a Monday for a college partys.lut. But the pictures changed all that.
The kissy emoji and stuff was sent like a cpl hours after the alleged a.ssault. How many r*pe victims would send heart emojis and kissies to their attacker after actually being r*ped? lol I think you missed the chronology there. Sounds to me that they were on good terms immediately following the threesome

I think the texts should help, just my opinion
+16   

2 weeks ago '14        #16
OCT DION 
space
space
$7,765 | Props total: 15681 15681
When I was a teenager my older homeboy taught me to always send a text right after and get her to imply she wanted that sh*t.
+16   

2 weeks ago '12        #17
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 11679 11679
 77gen said
The kissy emoji and stuff was sent like a cpl hours after the alleged a.ssault. How many r*pe victims would send heart emojis and kissies to their attacker after actually being r*ped? lol I think you missed the chronology there. Sounds to me that they were on good terms immediately following the threesome

I think the texts should help, just my opinion
Unless they were texting back and forth all day flirting I don’t think it will. They can easily flip it into she was scared of him and just wanted her vape back and was scared to confront him because he is well known on campus yadda yadda. It’s a white girl. He’s black. It won’t be hard.
+4   

2 weeks ago '10        #18
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,549 | Props total: 14928 14928
Them hoes lying....it's fu*king obvious. Wtf?
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #19
gaapplewood 
space
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 3673 3673
 chocthund33 said
That’s crazy in itself that the institution chose to save face, k!ll his future all because of the dack the little lady wanted in her diet.

If you have children playing sports, remember it’s only business and you better get all that you can. Unless your child could become a victim as well.

As a family you should invest in an attorney with experience in entertainment and business contracts.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '16        #20
BlackAdonis 124 heat pts124
space
space
$5,651 | Props total: 9006 9006
 blah blah blah said
What a shame, lock that pos up

2 weeks ago '17        #21
TROY 
space
space
$1,468 | Props total: 3060 3060
 chocthund33 said
Sorry for your friend bro. Tennessee too? sh*t that’s heavy. Hope he gets this fixed man

Personally I never messed with a white jawn. Had a little phase where it was nothing but latinas, but still got love for my sisters out here

In the back of my mind I always thought of things like this and just happened to stay away
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #22
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 867 867
I feel no sympathy because plenty of dumb athlete's have made these mistakes before you.
+4   

2 weeks ago '10        #23
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 1067 1067
If it wasn't wiscousin i'd say he'd have a chance.....sad but true
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #24
AMG2M4 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,981 | Props total: 8697 8697
 pandadays said
How they even give you the time of day after you say some dumb sh*t like that directly to them is astounding...and then talk about what happened hundreds of years ago for your feelings today is truly remarkable.

When it come to law I'm not believing a jock over a judge when he says there is enough evidence to support the woman's claims of r*pe.

Last edited by AMG2M4; 10-09-2018 at 03:08 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #25
Jae_Hood_354 201 heat pts201
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 5913 5913
 blah blah blah said
Your definitely never getting pus*y
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
202 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Anyone else think Bron could be losing these games on purpose?
60 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New MJ Smileys on deck once again
86 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
121 comments
11 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Phuck!
36 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
36 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
71 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) ‘I’m a nationalist!’: Trump makes stunning..
44 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA DERRICK ROSE with CROSSOVER of the YEAR so far :mjomfg:
34 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid On Dating In The NBA: “Gotta Do Your Background Check”
120 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
128 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside LIL WAYNE PAYS a STUDENTS ENTIRE UNIVERSITY FEES after SHE MADE HIM a C..
23 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
34 comments
10 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
124 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
103 comments
13 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
33 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nothing but net
6 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pawg shortney.slays
19 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rich the Kid lil Sister thick wit it
3 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 6ix9ine a real humble and good guy, like how can you hate on this?
15 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BigCliff
ElevateOne
tdub-zr0
nwo504
thehawk33
CarloGambino
Static3IVERSON
Lonny Breaux
Thongsong19
BrownPaperBag
Top 10 most slapped recently
HiShinUnit
danneywilliams
Rule 336
two-face
Keepit1million
Stuart Scott
Lonny Breaux
cluckaluck
Esco300YMCMB
BlackAdonis

most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  15
Slow💨💨💨 Slow Strokes
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
189 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Is Chamillionaire low key the most financially savy rapper ever?
173 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Here is our very first look at BANE in GOTHAM Season 5
104 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Yaris like the car