Hidden pic on the Makaveli cover

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2005, 07:08 AM         #1
12856 pageviews
28 comments

KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hidden pic on the Makaveli cover

No one ever mentions this and it think its one of the most mysterious things about pac's death.

If you look on the front cover of Makaveli, there is a black and white photo of something (looks like pac if u ask me) in the bottom right corner of the book. i.e the cover looks like a bible or some other old book with pac on the cross as the cover, placed on brown paper like bookstores use. If you look closely it's definately been added on purpose.

The makaveli cover was made before his death as in an interview suge says about the time pac called him and said he want him on the cross as the cover. dunno if this pic was added before or after his death, athough some say its an unreleased autopsy photo.

There was a site which investigated this thoroughly, and had the pic enlarged and digitally altered to make it clearer but i've been looking all over and can't find it.

The photo on the album cover is slightly obscured by the red lettering. it's clearer on the vinyl but the best copy is the one on the makaveli promo poster which sits nicely on my wall.

anyone know anything about this or knows what the site is that investigates it?

and for the record, yes i do think pac is dead, but it's an interesting topic anyway.

Also another thing i've been seeing more lately and seems to be not commonly known is that the title - the don k!lluminati - has nothing to do with k!lling the illumati. Its pac's way of speilling CALUMNIATE, which means "to attack the good name and reputation of someone". I.e he's the don of making slanderous <sp? statements.

sorry if you find this topic boring, but i'm sick of all these "lil wayne > your fave rapper" and stupid a.ss g-unit threads.

peace

28 comments for "Hidden pic on the Makaveli cover"

11 years ago '05        #2
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 3 3
im at skool right now but this is a very interesting topic. i never new about this picture but when i get home i will look at my cover and get bak 2 u.

JfrAnks
 05-06-2005, 07:30 AM         #3
A Son Unique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can see what ur talking about but i cant quite see it very well i only got the front cover on my pc.
 05-06-2005, 07:48 AM         #4
Da Phantom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't make out the black and white photo on the album cover. I've been wondering what that "killuminate" meant for a long time. Thanks for mentioning this. I'm definately giving you props.
 05-06-2005, 08:08 AM         #5
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PAC got all this from reading the book of the real MAKIAVELLI, some guy who faked his death back in the middle ages.
 05-06-2005, 08:33 AM         #6
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah thats not the site. thats just the autopsy photo. if i remember right there's a couple of them, fake and real. this one is the real one.

the site i'm was on about was one which first noticed the pic on the cover and it had it blown up and rotated and with different digital filters on it. I've been searching google all day and can't find it anywhere. the autopsy pic you posted isn't the one on the makaveli cover. ppl say its an unreleased one which has been rotated. to me it looks like pac walking away from something, not an autopsyone, but who knows. people went as far to say it was a autopsy photo with suge standing over it but i couldn't see anyone else in the photo.

nice try tho ; )

makaveli rip tho
 11 years ago '04        #7
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 0 0
Damn never noticed it was a pic, I did notice the outlinings of the crucified Pac were kinda strange there ...

... but damn this pic is SOOO SMALL, I cant see sh*t, but since I've been lookin at it for the last 5 minutes and rotated it every single possible way and watched it from every angle with different lightfalls ( might see the thickness of the ink show shapes and sh*t or some :D ), my imagenation saw some like the pic of Pac on the cover from Better Dayz or something like the upper right side of the cross. Also could see a Pac walkin away from something with the pic tooken from above that is.

But then again I gotta say I just started seein all that sh*t after I've been starin at that little sh*tty picture for at least 5 minutes.
 11 years ago '05        #8
STILLH.A.C.K. 
space
space
$3,235 | Props total: 0 0
I can appreciate your sentiments. Not hating, but I don't even know who is making these threads in here called "if u had a rap label who would ur 5 artistis be?" There was alot of crazy background information on the cover of Makaveli, plus the stuff on the inserts, something about "simon", anywayz, interesting topic, I can't really run off at the mouth since I haven't looked at that in a while, good post tho.
 05-06-2005, 10:15 AM         #9
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Rzarector said:
... but damn this pic is SOOO SMALL, I cant see sh*t, but since I've been lookin at it for the last 5 minutes and rotated it every single possible way and watched it from every angle with different lightfalls .
yeah man its really hard to make it out on the cd. I've got the promo poster which is the cd cover but enlarged to about 2 foot by 3 foot and its still not clear.
 05-06-2005, 10:23 AM         #10
703souljah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember when the utill the end of time cd came out if u look at the top of his head u can see an sa my friend always use to tell me yo it stand for still alive i always thought it was the artist intials but jus bringin it up since yal talkin bout his covers n wonderin if anyone else ever noticed it
 11 years ago '04        #11
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 263 263
this has been discuss for years
i believe pac is dead but there is def some fishy goin on
even if u just watch i wonder if heaven got a ghetto
everything just seems weird

look what i just bought last nite on ebay

quality
 11 years ago '04        #12
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
 The Rzarector said:
... but damn this pic is SOOO SMALL, I cant see sh*t, but since I've been lookin at it for the last 5 minutes and rotated it every single possible way and watched it from every angle with different lightfalls ( might see the thickness of the ink show shapes and sh*t or some :D ),
lmao...went all james bond on the sh*t haha
 11 years ago '04        #13
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
lol bassfiend316 is one funny c*nt
 05-06-2005, 10:39 AM         #14
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..AMARU.. said:
look what i just bought last nite on ebay
[WEBSITE LINK]

quality
thats a deal for 52 squid

i got a load of 2 pac vinyls everything from the original pressings of his albums to most of his singles.

gonna wait about 30 years and sell em for grands
 11 years ago '04        #15
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
grands?? wow u really are hopiing for a good deal

cant wait for that sh*t to arrive
thats like everythin he ever done
 11 years ago '04        #16
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 0 0
 bassfiend316 said:
lmao...went all james bond on the sh*t haha
lol ... Sherlock Holmes put me on to his techniques lately ...
 11 years ago '04        #17
enero2787 
space
space
space
$2,340 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

^ is that picture what ur talking about?

but anyway all them crazy a.ss theories are here...
 11 years ago '04        #18
enero2787 
space
space
space
$2,340 | Props total: 0 0
cant really see any major details on the pic sorry
 05-06-2005, 10:53 AM         #19
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think pac jus knew he was gunna die...its pretty obvious if u have listened to all his albums n interviews that he foresaw an early death in his future

he prolly jus left us a bunch of clues n messages in his music and artwork...dude was a
genious
 05-06-2005, 10:56 AM         #20
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enero2787 said:

[pic - click to view]

^ is that picture what ur talking about?

but anyway all them crazy a.ss theories are here...
[WEBSITE LINK]
yeah thats the cover, now look at the bottom right hand corner of the book, just above where it says digitally remastered
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
155 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
272 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
230 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘True Memoirs of an International Assassin’ Trailer: How Is Kevin James..
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy