APPLE just changed the game for ALL hoopers. New HomeCourt app uses AR to track your shot

view more...

most viewed right now
83 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 months ago '05        #1
3142 page views
42 comments

RAWNOPULLOUT 158 heat pts158
space
space
$18,902 | Props total: 14282 14282
APPLE just changed the game for ALL hoopers. New HomeCourt app uses AR to track your shot

This sh*t crazy af and dope!

Last edited by RAWNOPULLOUT; 09-12-2018 at 06:16 PM..
+37   

42 comments for "APPLE just changed the game for ALL hoopers. New HomeCourt app uses AR to track your shot"

2 months ago '10        #2
Trill Livin 70 heat pts70
space
space
$15,173 | Props total: 9591 9591
What average Joe gonna do with this..

Apple lost this round

2 months ago '11        #3
Unattached 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,134 | Props total: 2325 2325
Damn that's dope af. Android needs something like that
+5   

2 months ago '15        #4
Fantastic 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 7115 7115
@oball
+1   

2 months ago '17        #5
KobeThompson 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,682 | Props total: 11960 11960
I had a shot tracker and one of the balls and both were inaccurate as hell

i bet this waont be any better

2 months ago '06        #6
sj808 
space
space
space
$544 | Props total: 680 680
This app been out for iPhones ����*♂️
+1   

2 months ago '16        #7
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 16248 16248
Had nothing to do with Apple. They could make the app on any phone or have it run off old video.

Y'all iPhone users get all excited over the smallest things. Sure iPhone is the best platform to develop on, no need to lie. But part of that reason is because you guys actually believe dumb shyt like all the lies coming out this guys mouth.
+12   

2 months ago '04        #8
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 3816 3816
Apple haters wont like this but to all this has/could have already been done crowd why hasn’t it been done to this level ? No sheep excuses or anything just facts on why because y’all said the same thing about the fingerprint and faceid but no one had a answer on why if it was done first it couldn’t be done at apples level of quality so we wouldn’t have to mention how great apple is
+1   

2 months ago '13        #9
pierredaire 
space
space
$3,321 | Props total: 2614 2614
 Trill Livin said
What average Joe gonna do with this..

Apple lost this round
Every high school basketball player in America
+7   

2 months ago '17        #10
DaddyHipo 
space
space
space
$39 | Props total: 159 159
#brickSquad
+2   

2 months ago '07        #11
760 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,893 | Props total: 1511 1511
 Unattached said
Damn that's dope af. Android needs something like that
No they dont it's a gimmick. It's an APP.

2 months ago '08        #12
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,413 | Props total: 5387 5387
 Teknicks said
Had nothing to do with Apple. They could make the app on any phone or have it run off old video.

Y'all iPhone users get all excited over the smallest things. Sure iPhone is the best platform to develop on, no need to lie. But part of that reason is because you guys actually believe dumb shyt like all the lies coming out this guys mouth.
C'mon man...

Apple buys out dedicated companies who handle the process, then they integrate it in their devices and rebrand it as an apple 'magical' feature. Regardless, it comes via Apple

It's like saying Brembo Ceramic pads customized for a new lineup specifically designed for a car brand "has nothing to do with that car brand"

Or when Bentley releases AR parking camera system, it "has nothing to do with Bentley"

Apple has the capital and outreach to buy out products then integrate it almost seamlessly to their platform. That's the edge they have over other companies and until Android does that, you can't call someone "sheep" because they are impressed by an add-on feature that (using their wording) "just works" And i've been an Android user since 2010
+1   

2 months ago '15        #13
JW KG 58 heat pts58
space
space
$213 | Props total: 56 56
 youngsiz said
Apple haters wont like this but to all this has/could have already been done crowd why hasn’t it been done to this level ? No sheep excuses or anything just facts on why because y’all said the same thing about the fingerprint and faceid but no one had a answer on why if it was done first it couldn’t be done at apples level of quality so we wouldn’t have to mention how great apple is
It's not that's it's better. The explanation is called BRANDING.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #14
pnoi89 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,379 | Props total: 7122 7122
 KobeThompson said
I had a shot tracker and one of the balls and both were inaccurate as hell

i bet this waont be any better
They need a reputable manufacturer like Garmin to back the design. The speed, heart rate and cadence sensors so far have been great on my bike. The Garmin watches are decent already with rep counting for weight lifting and tracking any hikes, bike rides, etc. already.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #15
pnoi89 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,379 | Props total: 7122 7122
 760 said
No they dont it's a gimmick. It's an APP.
Fitness tracking isn't a gimmick. But yes, most people don't need this in-depth analysis for their basketball training especially. The consumer fitness tracking like heart rate, calorie tracking, sleep tracking, etc. is pretty nice to have if your budget fits.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #16
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$9,760 | Props total: 32763 32763
 youngsiz said
Apple haters wont like this
This site really full of adult geeks
+1   

2 months ago '05        #17
JimDinO77 18 heat pts18
space
space
$24,659 | Props total: 8320 8320
Looks dope, but some d!ckhead is always hoping on my side of the court or trying to run a game.... and my bi*ch is not coming to the gym to hold my phone, if need a whole tripod to get the right angle
+2   

2 months ago '04        #18
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$982 | Props total: 740 740
 youngsiz said
whats apple level of quality btw? seems like you just got a hard on for apple.

2 months ago '16        #19
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 16248 16248
 flav said
C'mon man...

Apple buys out dedicated companies who handle the process, then they integrate it in their devices and rebrand it as an apple 'magical' feature. Regardless, it comes via Apple

It's like saying Brembo Ceramic pads customized for a new lineup specifically designed for a car brand "has nothing to do with that car brand"

Or when Bentley releases AR parking camera system, it "has nothing to do with Bentley"

Apple has the capital and outreach to buy out products then integrate it almost seamlessly to their platform. That's the edge they have over other companies and until Android does that, you can't call someone "sheep" because they are impressed by an add-on feature that (using their wording) "just works" And i've been an Android user since 2010
You're a sheep bro. Android companies build many of Apples components. Apple is the industry leader on mobile chips. That's it they lag horribly in every other area, and NONE of these apps are pushing the limits of Apples chips meaning they don't need the chip. Qualcomm and Exynos (Samsung) are only like 6-12 months behind Apple anyway. This app has nothing to do with any special hardware capabilities. If it does please list it.

Samsung leads in areas that really matter like Camera, Screen, etc. You probably think Apple made up notches, face unlock, and many of the other features they copied. It's in their DNA. Jobs hated Gates for copying his copy of Xerox's first GUI.

2 months ago '08        #20
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,413 | Props total: 5387 5387
 Teknicks said
You're a sheep bro. Android companies build many of Apples components. Apple is the industry leader on mobile chips. That's it they lag horribly in every other area, and NONE of these apps are pushing the limits of Apples chips meaning they don't need the chip. Qualcomm and Exynos (Samsung) are only like 6-12 months behind Apple anyway. This app has nothing to do with any special hardware capabilities. If it does please list it.

Samsung leads in areas that really matter like Camera, Screen, etc. You probably think Apple made up notches, face unlock, and many of the other features they copied. It's in their DNA. Jobs hated Gates for copying his copy of Xerox's first GUI.
Lmao you can’t be serious

Did you answer emotionally or actually cared to read my content?

- i said Apple woule buy out dedicated companies and rebrand the features as their own
- i gave an example on Brembo brakes that are obviously NOT manufactured by the car brand as an example
- i stated that Apple’s edge is seamlessly integrating these generally bought out techs to name their own

And you turn around and spew this verbal garbage full of a.ssumptions and stating that i think “apple invented the notch” etc

Read again before giving nonsense answers, i know about tech way more than you do

Your illogical answer exposes your sheep-like mentality
+1   

2 months ago '04        #21
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
 JW KG said
It's not that's it's better. The explanation is called BRANDING.
I dunno bro Quality is quality at some point it’s gotta be more than we’ll andriod did it first or branding
+1   

2 months ago '04        #22
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Burym3ag said
whats apple level of quality btw? seems like you just got a hard on for apple.
that’s like asking what’s Benz , BMW, and any other high level brands level of quality compared to the rest. If you don’t know I can’t brake it down to you
+3   

2 months ago '04        #23
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Sphynx said
This site really full of adult geeks
comes in the tech thread, opens the new iPhone mobile thread, reads thread topic and comments and then proceeds to call everyone nerds.....this is what Borden has turned into thanks bro
+3   

2 months ago '04        #24
Duntaz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 11630 11630
 DaddyHipo said
#brickSquad

2 months ago '16        #25
The Waraba 19 heat pts19
space
space
$912 | Props total: 2972 2972

Apple knows how to market their sh*t.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  21
Apple Takes Down Tumblr
30 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+75online now  13
Image(s) inside This is why I don’t shoot dice with niggas
32 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-35online now  13
6IX9INE snitches on Anthony Jamel Ellison, Shottie ,Trey Way Gang
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-52online now  13
Video inside The time when Three 6 Mafia talked about smashing Gloria Velez will nev..
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+69online now  7
Video inside Can't get enough!
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+76online now  5
Image(s) inside 44 Triple D's
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  3
NBA KEVIN LOVE REACTS to JR SMITH saying "CAVS GOAL was TO LOSE for LOTTERY PI..
23 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  2
Article inside Prosecution releases new photos of Tekashi 6ix9ine ahead of next hear..
397 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy