squad up!

APPLE just changed the game for ALL hoopers. New HomeCourt app uses AR to track your shot

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
24 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '05        #1
2858 page views
42 comments

86'd 149 heat pts149
space
space
$18,483 | Props total: 11563 11563
APPLE just changed the game for ALL hoopers. New HomeCourt app uses AR to track your shot

This sh*t crazy af and dope!

Last edited by 86'd; 09-12-2018 at 05:16 PM..
+35   

42 comments for "APPLE just changed the game for ALL hoopers. New HomeCourt app uses AR to track your shot"

2 weeks ago '10        #2
Trill Livin 70 heat pts70
space
space
$15,047 | Props total: 9160 9160
What average Joe gonna do with this..

Apple lost this round

2 weeks ago '11        #3
Unattached 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 2052 2052
Damn that's dope af. Android needs something like that
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #4
Fantastic 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,838 | Props total: 6802 6802
@oball
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
KobeThompson 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,522 | Props total: 11663 11663
I had a shot tracker and one of the balls and both were inaccurate as hell

i bet this waont be any better
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #6
sj808 
space
space
space
$518 | Props total: 608 608
This app been out for iPhones ����*♂️
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,613 | Props total: 15166 15166
Had nothing to do with Apple. They could make the app on any phone or have it run off old video.

Y'all iPhone users get all excited over the smallest things. Sure iPhone is the best platform to develop on, no need to lie. But part of that reason is because you guys actually believe dumb shyt like all the lies coming out this guys mouth.
+12   

2 weeks ago '04        #8
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,965 | Props total: 3670 3670
Apple haters wont like this but to all this has/could have already been done crowd why hasn’t it been done to this level ? No sheep excuses or anything just facts on why because y’all said the same thing about the fingerprint and faceid but no one had a answer on why if it was done first it couldn’t be done at apples level of quality so we wouldn’t have to mention how great apple is

2 weeks ago '13        #9
pierredaire 
space
space
$3,174 | Props total: 2372 2372
 Trill Livin said
What average Joe gonna do with this..

Apple lost this round
Every high school basketball player in America
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
DaddyHipo 
space
space
space
$23 | Props total: 41 41
#brickSquad
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #11
760 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,805 | Props total: 1309 1309
 Unattached said
Damn that's dope af. Android needs something like that
No they dont it's a gimmick. It's an APP.

2 weeks ago '08        #12
flav 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 4465 4465
 Teknicks said
Had nothing to do with Apple. They could make the app on any phone or have it run off old video.

Y'all iPhone users get all excited over the smallest things. Sure iPhone is the best platform to develop on, no need to lie. But part of that reason is because you guys actually believe dumb shyt like all the lies coming out this guys mouth.
C'mon man...

Apple buys out dedicated companies who handle the process, then they integrate it in their devices and rebrand it as an apple 'magical' feature. Regardless, it comes via Apple

It's like saying Brembo Ceramic pads customized for a new lineup specifically designed for a car brand "has nothing to do with that car brand"

Or when Bentley releases AR parking camera system, it "has nothing to do with Bentley"

Apple has the capital and outreach to buy out products then integrate it almost seamlessly to their platform. That's the edge they have over other companies and until Android does that, you can't call someone "sheep" because they are impressed by an add-on feature that (using their wording) "just works" And i've been an Android user since 2010
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #13
JW KG 58 heat pts58
space
space
$213 | Props total: 56 56
 youngsiz said
Apple haters wont like this but to all this has/could have already been done crowd why hasn’t it been done to this level ? No sheep excuses or anything just facts on why because y’all said the same thing about the fingerprint and faceid but no one had a answer on why if it was done first it couldn’t be done at apples level of quality so we wouldn’t have to mention how great apple is
It's not that's it's better. The explanation is called BRANDING.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #14
pnoi89 14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,259 | Props total: 6870 6870
 KobeThompson said
I had a shot tracker and one of the balls and both were inaccurate as hell

i bet this waont be any better
They need a reputable manufacturer like Garmin to back the design. The speed, heart rate and cadence sensors so far have been great on my bike. The Garmin watches are decent already with rep counting for weight lifting and tracking any hikes, bike rides, etc. already.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #15
pnoi89 14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,259 | Props total: 6870 6870
 760 said
No they dont it's a gimmick. It's an APP.
Fitness tracking isn't a gimmick. But yes, most people don't need this in-depth analysis for their basketball training especially. The consumer fitness tracking like heart rate, calorie tracking, sleep tracking, etc. is pretty nice to have if your budget fits.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #16
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$9,364 | Props total: 30890 30890
 youngsiz said
Apple haters wont like this
This site really full of adult geeks
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #17
JimDinO77 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,007 | Props total: 7287 7287
Looks dope, but some d!ckhead is always hoping on my side of the court or trying to run a game.... and my bi*ch is not coming to the gym to hold my phone, if need a whole tripod to get the right angle
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #18
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$943 | Props total: 666 666
 youngsiz said
whats apple level of quality btw? seems like you just got a hard on for apple.

2 weeks ago '16        #19
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 flav said
C'mon man...

Apple buys out dedicated companies who handle the process, then they integrate it in their devices and rebrand it as an apple 'magical' feature. Regardless, it comes via Apple

It's like saying Brembo Ceramic pads customized for a new lineup specifically designed for a car brand "has nothing to do with that car brand"

Or when Bentley releases AR parking camera system, it "has nothing to do with Bentley"

Apple has the capital and outreach to buy out products then integrate it almost seamlessly to their platform. That's the edge they have over other companies and until Android does that, you can't call someone "sheep" because they are impressed by an add-on feature that (using their wording) "just works" And i've been an Android user since 2010
You're a sheep bro. Android companies build many of Apples components. Apple is the industry leader on mobile chips. That's it they lag horribly in every other area, and NONE of these apps are pushing the limits of Apples chips meaning they don't need the chip. Qualcomm and Exynos (Samsung) are only like 6-12 months behind Apple anyway. This app has nothing to do with any special hardware capabilities. If it does please list it.

Samsung leads in areas that really matter like Camera, Screen, etc. You probably think Apple made up notches, face unlock, and many of the other features they copied. It's in their DNA. Jobs hated Gates for copying his copy of Xerox's first GUI.

2 weeks ago '08        #20
flav 1 heat pts
space
space
 Teknicks said
You're a sheep bro. Android companies build many of Apples components. Apple is the industry leader on mobile chips. That's it they lag horribly in every other area, and NONE of these apps are pushing the limits of Apples chips meaning they don't need the chip. Qualcomm and Exynos (Samsung) are only like 6-12 months behind Apple anyway. This app has nothing to do with any special hardware capabilities. If it does please list it.

Samsung leads in areas that really matter like Camera, Screen, etc. You probably think Apple made up notches, face unlock, and many of the other features they copied. It's in their DNA. Jobs hated Gates for copying his copy of Xerox's first GUI.
Lmao you can’t be serious

Did you answer emotionally or actually cared to read my content?

- i said Apple woule buy out dedicated companies and rebrand the features as their own
- i gave an example on Brembo brakes that are obviously NOT manufactured by the car brand as an example
- i stated that Apple’s edge is seamlessly integrating these generally bought out techs to name their own

And you turn around and spew this verbal garbage full of a.ssumptions and stating that i think “apple invented the notch” etc

Read again before giving nonsense answers, i know about tech way more than you do

Your illogical answer exposes your sheep-like mentality
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
 JW KG said
It's not that's it's better. The explanation is called BRANDING.
I dunno bro Quality is quality at some point it’s gotta be more than we’ll andriod did it first or branding
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Burym3ag said
whats apple level of quality btw? seems like you just got a hard on for apple.
that’s like asking what’s Benz , BMW, and any other high level brands level of quality compared to the rest. If you don’t know I can’t brake it down to you
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #23
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Sphynx said
This site really full of adult geeks
comes in the tech thread, opens the new iPhone mobile thread, reads thread topic and comments and then proceeds to call everyone nerds.....this is what Borden has turned into thanks bro
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #24
Duntaz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$15,621 | Props total: 10668 10668
 DaddyHipo said
#brickSquad

2 weeks ago '16        #25
The Waraba 16 heat pts16
space
space
$824 | Props total: 2587 2587

Apple knows how to market their sh*t.

2 weeks ago '18        #26
NBA 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 5420 5420
I’m from the hood

Doing this in the park is a sure way to get my phone stolen

Dope idea if you have an indoor gym to get shots up on your own though
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #27
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 flav said
Lmao you can’t be serious

Did you answer emotionally or actually cared to read my content?

- i said Apple woule buy out dedicated companies and rebrand the features as their own
- i gave an example on Brembo brakes that are obviously NOT manufactured by the car brand as an example
- i stated that Apple’s edge is seamlessly integrating these generally bought out techs to name their own

And you turn around and spew this verbal garbage full of a.ssumptions and stating that i think “apple invented the notch” etc

Read again before giving nonsense answers, i know about tech way more than you do

Your illogical answer exposes your sheep-like mentality
That's not what I'm talking about. You responded to me fool. If you want to make a convo just make it. Don't respond to me then talk about some shyt I'm not talking about.

The app will work on any recent phone. That's my point. Whatever the hell you're talking about is irellevant.

2 weeks ago '08        #28
flav 1 heat pts
space
space
 Teknicks said
That's not what I'm talking about. You responded to me fool. If you want to make a convo just make it. Don't respond to me then talk about some shyt I'm not talking about.

The app will work on any recent phone. That's my point. Whatever the hell you're talking about is irellevant.
Brah you went on a complete tangent when i 1st quoted you, don’t now turn around and conveniently disregard the nonsense you spewed earlier

I responded to your “sheep” statement, you doubled down on it, then you flip back on some “ehh that’s not what i’m talking about” your 2nd point was NOT what i was responding yo originally

Learn to stay consistent if you want to be taken seriously

2 weeks ago '16        #29
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 flav said
Brah you went on a complete tangent when i 1st quoted you, don’t now turn around and conveniently disregard the nonsense you spewed earlier

I responded to your “sheep” statement, you doubled down on it, then you flip back on some “ehh that’s not what i’m talking about” your 2nd point was NOT what i was responding yo originally

Learn to stay consistent if you want to be taken seriously
Bro you don't know what you're talking about. You mentioned something that has no relation to my comment. If you want to start a new convo then leave a post or quote someone else. I get it you don't know much about phones and you just buy what's popular good for you. Apple makes good products you can justify your purchase without being a sheep.

2 weeks ago '04        #30
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
space
$37,976 | Props total: 16028 16028
I love this idea and where it’s taking things with AR
+1   

Home      

top in section
online now  40
20 comments
top in movies
top in section
online now  34
38 comments
top in sports
top in section
online now  20
84 comments
top in wild'ish

most viewed right now
online now  73
Losin my kids.....
20 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside mizz twerksum twerking with no drawers on
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside These raccoons are evolving
84 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  23
The Official, "wtf was Jadakiss talking about" thread
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside It's Official I'm a Pawger Now!!!
32 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
DEATH STRANDING - New Trailer (TGS 2018)
16 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside New hairstyle taking over in the street
25 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Phillipp Plein just created the ultimate night club flexing shoe