Aug 9 - Texas dad slit children's throats as son pleaded 'daddy, I'm sorry,' records show

sponsored links

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '07        #1
3943 page views
87 comments

KeepinItTrill 37 heat pts37
space
space
$52,622 | Props total: 20836 20836
Aug 9 - Texas dad slit children's throats as son pleaded 'daddy, I'm sorry,' records show

An 8-year-old cried “daddy, I’m sorry” as a Texas father slit his children’s throat on Saturday, then called his estranged wife to tell her he left her a “present,” court documents show.

Jean Pierre Ndossoka, 62, was charged Tuesday with two counts of capital murder in the deaths of his two children, 8-year-old Marcel Ndossoka and 1-year-old Anna-Belle Faith Ndossoka, in his Houston apartment. The children’s mother, Sabine Ntongo, discovered their bodies after receiving a disturbing call from her estranged husband.

According to court documents released Tuesday, the Houston father slashed his two children’s throats as they cried and begged. Ndossoka told police his daughter “just kept crying” as his son mumbled his last words.

Ndossoka called Ntongo multiple times Saturday after the slaying. According to Ntongo, Ndossoka told her that he k!lled the children and had left her a "present." He also said she needed to come to his place and there was a key under the mat, according to court documents.

Police found a bloody knife at the apartment and a handwritten note in French placed on the bed near the boy’s body.

Ndossoka appeared to sign the note that indicated he intended to die with his children.

Ndossoka was found alive a day later in his car parked in Pasedena. He was suffering from a self-inflicted gunshot wound and taken to the hospital in stable condition. Though he initially said he didn’t remember what happened, he eventually confessed to investigators that he “did something bad” and reported having high blood pressure.

"The defendant then admitted that he had done something to his children and when asked 'what?' he motioned towards his neck," according to the court documents.

The 62-year-old said he choked the children, but later changed his statement to report he used a knife. He admitted writing the note left in the apartment.

visit this link http://www.foxnews.com/us .. +Latest+-+Text)
hot topic and 8 others gave props

Noble Meanz slapped this ish

87 comments for "Aug 9 - Texas dad slit children's throats as son pleaded 'daddy, I'm sorry,' records show"
 1 week ago '07        #2
KeepinItTrill 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
no words

whoever arrested him should have just put a bullet into his head as soon as they found out what happened

RIP to the kids
LordsGift87 and 48 others gave props

1 week ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,808 | Props total: 26355 26355
As a parent I can't imagine even thinking of doinh something as detestable as this. There's no words to describe this.

BossTonMA and 39 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #4
BossTonMA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,098 | Props total: 23653 23653
Save tax payers money and k!ll this dude the same way. fu*king bi*ch.
KeepinItTrill and 15 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #5
Normy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,548 | Props total: 6938 6938

[pic - click to view]

RIP
KeepinItTrill and 48 others gave props

1 week ago '07        #6
space
space
 Normy said:

[pic - click to view]

RIP
yea I didn't wanna post their pics

did that last time with an article I posted about another young kid being k!lled by their parent and it damn near brought me to tears

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 08-09-2018 at 06:32 PM..
Youngporter and 17 others gave props

1 week ago '17        #7
Gobekli 
space
space
$4 | Props total: 29 29
Training in Emotional Intelligence/Anger Management should be mandatory for all people everywhere. Incidents like this occur when people have poor ability to manage their feelings moods or emotions. Inability to accept and extinguish feelings of anger frustration failure jealousy fear embarrassment or hate is a key problem for us and the cure is emotional intelligence and anger managment.
KeepinItTrill and 20 others gave props

tdnupe3 slapped this ish

1 week ago '04        #8
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,137 | Props total: 4752 4752
 Gobekli said:
Training in Emotional Intelligence/Anger Management should be mandatory for all people everywhere. Incidents like this occur when people have poor ability to manage their feelings moods or emotions. Inability to accept and extinguish feelings of anger frustration failure jealousy fear embarrassment or hate is a key problem for us and the cure is emotional intelligence and anger managment.
That dude had mental issues. Nothing to do with managing moods bruh. This dude is just fu*kin sick.
Aries and 10 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #9
foshoVoodoo 191 heat pts191
space
space
$12,736 | Props total: 30195 30195
the moral of the story is bi*ches ain't sh*t
not caping for this pus*y trying to let yall know ahead of time so you don't end up like him.
Jersey826 and 30 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '17        #10
Gobekli 
space
space
$4 | Props total: 29 29
 mistatnn said:
That dude had mental issues. Nothing to do with managing moods bruh. This dude is just fu*kin sick.
Poor emotional intelligence and zero anger management skills is a mental issue. Its the most common source of criminality within black/white/mexican/poor/etc...communities.
nitetrain8601 and 4 others gave props

1 week ago '04        #11
nitetrain8601 24 heat pts24
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 5675 5675
 Gobekli said:
Poor emotional intelligence and zero anger management skills is a mental issue. Its the most common source of criminality within black/white/mexican/poor/etc...communities.
I agree. In the end though, I feel for the kids and his family. Never take your kids, siblings, parents, etc for granted as annoying as they can be. Because they could be gone the next moment and you could never get that time back with them. Appreciate your family my BX brehs. May none of y’all have to go thru this.

RIP to the young king and queen
KeepinItTrill and 8 others gave props

1 week ago '07        #12
space
space
 foshoVoodoo said:
not caping for this pus*y trying to let yall know ahead of time so you don't end up like him.
foshoVoodoo and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '04        #13
jake_starrz 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 23 23
 foshoVoodoo said:
Nah, moral of the story is clowns like you will blame the murder of two children on a woman who wasn't even in the apartment. A man k!lled his own two children and you wanna say this stupid sh*t. I can tell you don't have children and am willing to bet you've never been in a meaningful relationship. People like you seriously make me sad about where we are going as a culture.
Cash and 22 others gave props

Brucebaner2 slapped this ish

1 week ago '12        #14
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 11803 11803
Happy he survived. ole bi*ch a.ss n*gga u ain't taking the easy way out

Rip
djlaf and 4 others gave props

1 week ago '17        #15
Cash 41 heat pts41
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 10455 10455
 foshoVoodoo said:
Shut the fu*k up loser
KeepinItTrill and 3 others gave props

foshoVoodoo slapped this ish

1 week ago '04        #16
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,411 | Props total: 7525 7525
62 with a 1yr old?? Damn...

RIP to the children that's fuked up
KeepinItTrill and 12 others gave props

1 week ago '18        #17
ordoabchao 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$508 | Props total: 742 742
...fu*king f*ggot was too old to have kids in the first place
olx9o and 2 others gave props

1 week ago '17        #18
Ugur25 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$549 | Props total: 1414 1414
death penalty!
yungsavage05 gave props

1 week ago '05        #19
olx9o 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,358 | Props total: 6702 6702
 Dash420 said:
62 with a 1yr old?? Damn...

RIP to the children that's fuked up
 ordoabchao said:
...fu*king f*ggot was too old to have kids in the first place
ex-act-ly
ordoabchao and 5 others gave props

1 week ago '17        #20
Stand Tall 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 6298 6298
this a sad a.ss reality
SPdaGOAT gave props

Home      

sponsored links

most viewed right now
Video inside Punjabi Indian THOT Thinks She Look Like Rihanna... But Do She???
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cardi B kicks Nicki while she’s down
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside McDonalds new French Toast McGriddles Breakfast Sandwich
28 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Aug 17 - New MoviePass Plan: Buy A Ticket Then Go See Whatever You Want
44 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Who Is Bx Favorite Thot?
75 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rare Breeds PPV Press Conference: Murda Mook vs Aye Verb (Battle Rap)
451 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 17 - She tried to blow her brains out, now has to get face transpl..
95 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave Chappelle At An Illuminati Bake Sale :tinfoiliseeyou:
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy