Aug 9 - Texas dad slit children's throats as son pleaded 'daddy, I'm sorry,' records show

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '07        #1
4225 page views
87 comments

KeepinItTrill 40 heat pts40
space
space
$54,227 | Props total: 23644 23644
Aug 9 - Texas dad slit children's throats as son pleaded 'daddy, I'm sorry,' records show

An 8-year-old cried “daddy, I’m sorry” as a Texas father slit his children’s throat on Saturday, then called his estranged wife to tell her he left her a “present,” court documents show.

Jean Pierre Ndossoka, 62, was charged Tuesday with two counts of capital murder in the deaths of his two children, 8-year-old Marcel Ndossoka and 1-year-old Anna-Belle Faith Ndossoka, in his Houston apartment. The children’s mother, Sabine Ntongo, discovered their bodies after receiving a disturbing call from her estranged husband.

According to court documents released Tuesday, the Houston father slashed his two children’s throats as they cried and begged. Ndossoka told police his daughter “just kept crying” as his son mumbled his last words.

Ndossoka called Ntongo multiple times Saturday after the slaying. According to Ntongo, Ndossoka told her that he k!lled the children and had left her a "present." He also said she needed to come to his place and there was a key under the mat, according to court documents.

Police found a bloody knife at the apartment and a handwritten note in French placed on the bed near the boy’s body.

Ndossoka appeared to sign the note that indicated he intended to die with his children.

Ndossoka was found alive a day later in his car parked in Pasedena. He was suffering from a self-inflicted gunshot wound and taken to the hospital in stable condition. Though he initially said he didn’t remember what happened, he eventually confessed to investigators that he “did something bad” and reported having high blood pressure.

"The defendant then admitted that he had done something to his children and when asked 'what?' he motioned towards his neck," according to the court documents.

The 62-year-old said he choked the children, but later changed his statement to report he used a knife. He admitted writing the note left in the apartment.

visit this link http://www.foxnews.com/us .. +Latest+-+Text)

87 comments for "Aug 9 - Texas dad slit children's throats as son pleaded 'daddy, I'm sorry,' records show"

4 months ago '07        #2
KeepinItTrill 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
no words

whoever arrested him should have just put a bullet into his head as soon as they found out what happened

RIP to the kids

4 months ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,848 | Props total: 35601 35601
As a parent I can't imagine even thinking of doinh something as detestable as this. There's no words to describe this.

4 months ago '16        #4
BossTonMA 16 heat pts16
space
space
$8,751 | Props total: 25887 25887
Save tax payers money and k!ll this dude the same way. fu*king bi*ch.

4 months ago '16        #5
Normy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,018 | Props total: 7936 7936

[pic - click to view]

RIP

4 months ago '07        #6
space
space
 Normy said

[pic - click to view]

RIP
yea I didn't wanna post their pics

did that last time with an article I posted about another young kid being k!lled by their parent and it damn near brought me to tears

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 08-09-2018 at 07:32 PM..

4 months ago '17        #7
Gobekli 
space
space
$4 | Props total: 29 29
Training in Emotional Intelligence/Anger Management should be mandatory for all people everywhere. Incidents like this occur when people have poor ability to manage their feelings moods or emotions. Inability to accept and extinguish feelings of anger frustration failure jealousy fear embarrassment or hate is a key problem for us and the cure is emotional intelligence and anger managment.

4 months ago '04        #8
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,398 | Props total: 5339 5339
 Gobekli said
Training in Emotional Intelligence/Anger Management should be mandatory for all people everywhere. Incidents like this occur when people have poor ability to manage their feelings moods or emotions. Inability to accept and extinguish feelings of anger frustration failure jealousy fear embarrassment or hate is a key problem for us and the cure is emotional intelligence and anger managment.
That dude had mental issues. Nothing to do with managing moods bruh. This dude is just fu*kin sick.

4 months ago '16        #9
foshoVoodoo 225 heat pts225
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 33375 33375
the moral of the story is bi*ches ain't sh*t
not caping for this pus*y trying to let yall know ahead of time so you don't end up like him.

4 months ago '17        #10
Gobekli 
space
space
$4 | Props total: 29 29
 mistatnn said
That dude had mental issues. Nothing to do with managing moods bruh. This dude is just fu*kin sick.
Poor emotional intelligence and zero anger management skills is a mental issue. Its the most common source of criminality within black/white/mexican/poor/etc...communities.

4 months ago '04        #11
nitetrain8601 26 heat pts26
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 6876 6876
 Gobekli said
Poor emotional intelligence and zero anger management skills is a mental issue. Its the most common source of criminality within black/white/mexican/poor/etc...communities.
I agree. In the end though, I feel for the kids and his family. Never take your kids, siblings, parents, etc for granted as annoying as they can be. Because they could be gone the next moment and you could never get that time back with them. Appreciate your family my BX brehs. May none of y’all have to go thru this.

RIP to the young king and queen

4 months ago '07        #12
space
space
 foshoVoodoo said
not caping for this pus*y trying to let yall know ahead of time so you don't end up like him.

4 months ago '04        #13
jake_starrz 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 25 25
 foshoVoodoo said
Nah, moral of the story is clowns like you will blame the murder of two children on a woman who wasn't even in the apartment. A man k!lled his own two children and you wanna say this stupid sh*t. I can tell you don't have children and am willing to bet you've never been in a meaningful relationship. People like you seriously make me sad about where we are going as a culture.

4 months ago '12        #14
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,845 | Props total: 12393 12393
Happy he survived. ole bi*ch a.ss n*gga u ain't taking the easy way out

Rip

4 months ago '17        #15
Cash 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,697 | Props total: 11178 11178
 foshoVoodoo said
Shut the fu*k up loser

4 months ago '04        #16
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,615 | Props total: 7937 7937
62 with a 1yr old?? Damn...

RIP to the children that's fuked up

4 months ago '18        #17
ordoabchao 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,632 | Props total: 3667 3667
...fu*king f*ggot was too old to have kids in the first place

4 months ago '17        #18
Ugur25 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 2780 2780
death penalty!

4 months ago '05        #19
olx9o 23 heat pts23
space
space
$7,096 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Dash420 said
62 with a 1yr old?? Damn...

RIP to the children that's fuked up
 ordoabchao said
...fu*king f*ggot was too old to have kids in the first place
ex-act-ly

4 months ago '17        #20
Stand Tall 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,184 | Props total: 10687 10687
this a sad a.ss reality

4 months ago '16        #21
space
space
 Cash said
Shut the fu*k up loser
you mad

4 months ago '16        #22
space
space
 jake_starrz said
Nah, moral of the story is clowns like you will blame the murder of two children on a woman who wasn't even in the apartment. A man k!lled his own two children and you wanna say this stupid sh*t. I can tell you don't have children and am willing to bet you've never been in a meaningful relationship. People like you seriously make me sad about where we are going as a culture.
you believe in these slores

4 months ago '15        #23
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,057 | Props total: 6645 6645
I want to f!ght him to the death.

4 months ago '10        #24
Kool Aid 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,286 | Props total: 3311 3311
Child support be a mothafu*ka

4 months ago '12        #25
OGpremo 477 heat pts477
space
space
$10,631 | Props total: 13098 13098
@ smh

Home      

most viewed right now
+72online now  26
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  25
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
120 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+63online now  16
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+39online now  9
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+278online now  7
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
210 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  4
NBA ANDREW WIGGINS just made TIMBERWOLVES FRANCHISE HISTORY :mjdamn: