Brilliant Idiots on hold...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 months ago '16        #1
5215 page views
127 comments

BossTonMA 16 heat pts16
space
space
$8,791 | Props total: 25970 25970
Brilliant Idiots on hold...

Haven't had a episode with Char and Schulz for over 3 weeks now. It's been Char with a guest, or Flagrant 2 filling in. Today on the podcast Schulz addressed it and said "we all know what's going on, we are handling it the best way we know how. We will be back." Char going very very PC about this whole r*pe thing. I would have put my chest out and denied it as much as I can. The way he handling it he looking real suspect or PC right now. I been giving the benefit of the doubt as well. Only other thing I can think of is Brillianr idiots is done because Cha don't want to be involved with the messy takes of Schulz. Either way, old CTG is dead. Gets spoken on in the first ten seconds.

Last edited by BossTonMA; 08-09-2018 at 03:25 PM..

127 comments for "Brilliant Idiots on hold..."

5 months ago '18        #2
DrakeFan2 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 232 232
Mouse Jones has replaced CTG

5 months ago '17        #3
Stand Tall 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 13446 13446
that hbo deal just fadin away day by day

5 months ago '16        #4
BossTonMA 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
 DrakeFan2 said
Wouldn't be a bad look tbh. Better chemistry now. Mouse hungry.

5 months ago '16        #5
space
space
 mikerizzy said
He will never recover. Ctg is done, lyor cohens guy star ran him out the industry.
Time will tell.

5 months ago '18        #6
DrakeFan2 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 232 232
CTG will end up broke under a tree

5 months ago '15        #7
KING SOULJA 33 heat pts33
space
space
$10,857 | Props total: 14911 14911
We will still see and hear Charlemagne one way or another with or without brilliant idiots. I’d stick around for Andrew Schulz or follow him to his next project.

5 months ago '18        #8
MC Gusto 6 heat pts
space
space
$223 | Props total: 921 921
 DrakeFan2 said
 BossTonMA said
Wouldn't be a bad look tbh. Better chemistry now. Mouse hungry.
Mouse a hilarious n*gga. Charlamgne gave him a spotlight outside of twitter and IG so I don't know if that would be backstabbing if Mouse took CTG spot on the podcast.

5 months ago '16        #9
space
space
 KING SOULJA said
We will still see and hear Charlemagne one way or another with or without brilliant idiots. Iíd stick around for Andrew Schulz or follow him to his next project.
I agree.

5 months ago '16        #10
space
space
 MC Gusto said
Mouse a hilarious n*gga. Charlamgne gave him a spotlight outside of twitter and IG so I don't know if that would be backstabbing if Mouse took CTG spot on the podcast.
I feel like Char is falling back from the podcast. Kaz been on more regularly since this sh*t started. Him or mouse are the top replacements. Imo

5 months ago '18        #11
MC Gusto 6 heat pts
space
space
$223 | Props total: 921 921
 BossTonMA said
I feel like Char is falling back from the podcast. Kaz been on more regularly since this sh*t started. Him or mouse are the top replacements. Imo
Charlamagne don't have to leave. South Carolina not reopening the r*pe case...just go on hiatus for a few months and come right back after the fake e-social justice warriors find something else whine and cry about.

5 months ago '16        #12
space
space
 MC Gusto said
Charlamagne don't have to leave. South Carolina not reopening the r*pe case...just go on hiatus for a few months and come right back after the fake e-social justice warriors find something else whine and cry about.
Facts.

5 months ago '17        #13
Stand Tall 36 heat pts36
space
space
 MC Gusto said
nope.

itís over for him on the airwaves

denial wonít change that outcome. He a rapist of a minor and a co-conspirator of s*xual a*sault.

them other dude still could get charged so many possibilities but ctg remaining on syndicate radio just ainít in the cards

5 months ago '15        #14
kami 37 heat pts37
space
space
$14,997 | Props total: 18245 18245
Does Schultz have an audience without ctg?

5 months ago '15        #15
kami 37 heat pts37
space
space
$14,997 | Props total: 18245 18245
 Stand Tall said
nope.

it’s over for him on the airwaves

denial won’t change that outcome. He a rapist of a minor and a co-conspirator of s*xual a*sault.

them other dude still could get charged so many possibilities but ctg remaining on syndicate radio just ain’t in the cards
Until there’s proof beyond a doubt stfu. Nothing worse than you Caucasians which I’m sure you are seeing a black man as guilty despite there being no conviction.

Last edited by kami; 08-10-2018 at 02:07 AM..

5 months ago '17        #16
Stand Tall 36 heat pts36
space
space
 kami said
Until thereís proof beyond a doubt stfu. Nothing worse than you Caucasians which Iím sure you are seeing a black man as guilty despite a conviction.
them transcripts might not come out because of pending charges

but even if they are released and it shows ctg telling the court it was consensual u dipsh*t will still be in denial and demand for dna.

cuz thats what u moron think evidence is

5 months ago '16        #17
space
space
 kami said
Does Schultz have an audience without ctg?
I didn't think so, but his stand up charts, plus Kaz is a draw and mouse too.

5 months ago '16        #18
space
space
 Stand Tall said
them transcripts might not come out because of pending charges

but even if they are released and it shows ctg telling the court it was consensual u dipsh*t will still be in denial and demand for dna.

cuz thats what u moron think evidence is

For the millionth time they already took DNA you ignorant fu*k. I know you just trolling but I can't stand the idiocy.

5 months ago '11        #19
X_WunderKind_X 910 heat pts910
space
space
$46,288 | Props total: 28383 28383
I remember when char did tone it down months before, and his fans in the comments were slamming him for being "PC the god"

Whether they agree with the hiatus or not, I hope they realize that CTG saw the writing on the wall with some of the wild a*s sh*t he was saying.... he just never expected the girl from his past to come turn the heat all the way up on his present and future.

5 months ago '10        #20
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$17,322 | Props total: 17345 17345
I stopped listening to Brilliant Idiots months ago. CTG started getting way to fraudulent with the comments and the takes. It became a promo tool for Charlemagne to promote his projects and protect his industry connects.

Brilliant Idiots died when Charlemagne started working on his book.

5 months ago '17        #21
Stand Tall 36 heat pts36
space
space
 BossTonMA said
For the millionth time they already took DNA you ignorant fu*k. I know you just trolling but I can't stand the idiocy.
well why hasnít it gone away since its that simple dufus.

itís over. he a goner. and ima stay reminding yíall til he gone from syndicate radio

5 months ago '16        #22
Papi 543 heat pts543
space
space
$20,312 | Props total: 51344 51344
 BossTonMA said
Even though stand tall is on a mission to tear down any minority successful man in the industry

Just because they didnít find DNA doesnít mean he didnít r*pe her

I believe he didnít

5 months ago '16        #23
space
space
 Stand Tall said
well why hasnít it gone away since its that simple dufus.

itís over. he a goner. and ima stay reminding yíall til he gone from syndicate radio
BECAUSE STAR AND CHOKE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CARE. South Carolina already said no new charges will be brought up. He would have been fired by now. Either way, enjoy ya day fam.

5 months ago '16        #24
space
space
 Papi said
Even though stand tall is on a mission to tear down any minority successful man in the industry

Just because they didnít find DNA doesnít mean he didnít r*pe her

I believe he didnít
I agree and I have said that. Him and I have gone back and forth on this many times.

5 months ago '16        #25
Papi 543 heat pts543
space
space
$20,312 | Props total: 51344 51344
 Nautilus O said
I stopped listening to Brilliant Idiots months ago. CTG started getting way to fraudulent with the comments and the takes. It became a promo tool for Charlemagne to promote his projects and protect his industry connects.

Brilliant Idiots died when Charlemagne started working on his book.
He thinks heís about to be the next Oprah.... he doesnít know the Wendy Williams route gets you millions per year

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  52
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the ďBlood PopĒ & the ďCrip-A-ColaĒ
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  47
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
182 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  30
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Jan 22 - FBI agents warn of hardships from gov't shutdown
60 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+158online now  24
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+73online now  19
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+75online now  18
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  10
New Apple iPhone Leak
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy