John Cena And The Trademarc - You Cant See Me

most viewed right now
+17  127
50 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38  80
53 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

what yall think of this cd
5 - Heavywight title 94 30.32%
4 - Intercontinental 59 19.03%
3 - U.S. Champion 58 18.71%
2 - Cruiserweight Champion 17 5.48%
1 - Don't Step In The Ring 82 26.45%
Voters: 310. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

14 years ago '05        #26
hext5 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
 Para[D]ox said
so your saying since hes a wrestler he cant be a rapper? i bet if 50 cents or eminems was a wrestler and rapper ull like em...cena writes his stuff he rapped b4 he even joined ovw.
damn, what are u a john cena groupie, ur defending him to strong homie!

this guy realeasing a CD is as stupid as.........lets say............Macho Man Releasing a rap CD

Who Remembers this

[pic - click to view]

:eek: this man went on BETs 106 & park :eek:

05-06-2005, 07:08 PM         #27
leech1980 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heard this was half way decent

14 years ago '05        #28
rippac4 
space
space
$14,612 | Props total: 2100 2100
 dj king B said
fu*k John Cena His Cd And Vince Macman..............
Damn playa u taking this sh*t personal or something you must be a JBL fan I'll give it a 4

14 years ago '04        #29
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,407 | Props total: 305 305
i dont watch wrestling. but anyway

those cats are suppose to be in Delaware @ BEstbuy on kirkwood highway from 12-2am for there new cd signing... just to let ya'll know

14 years ago '04        #30
NutzoStyle 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
pretty good, i was very surprised with this, haters will hate. So i just deal

05-06-2005, 11:25 PM         #31
Freakzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like everyone else, I was expectin some trash when I listened to it, but it's actually not that bad. If you watch him on tv, he does put together some clever rhymes. He said in an interview that freestyling was just something he did backstage until people convinced him to take it to the ring. I think considering the fact that he's a wrestler and this is just a lil side gig, it's a comendable first effort. I like the fact that he talks about stuff other than wrestling and he took the time to get some decent beats on there.

05-07-2005, 02:09 AM         #32
Ameen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a good album, exceeded expectations, that track with Esoteric was fire 3/5

14 years ago '04        #33
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 1 1
I hate wrestling but this is surprisingly good. I gave it a listen cos I thought the first video was funny. Freddie came nice and there was a nice varied selection and it's not poppy or anything. 3.5/5 - Better than alotta other sh*t and while not great, it's definitely a commendable effort.

05-07-2005, 08:23 AM         #34
rayzor72 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoryGunz said
I don't even know why some people are mad cuz some new white guy dropped an album that's rated better than Mike Jones' and Memphis Bleek's album. rayzor72, from your homo a*s statements, I can a*sume that you're white.
This right here is a typical "HATER" Why do you a*sume I'm white? What does it matter what race I am? Can I a*sume what race u r because your a "Hater"? or should I say RACIST?........Anyways, this album is the topic here, not a**holes who come on here trying to talk sh*t about someones statements. So take your "internet thug" sh*t somewhere else.

05-07-2005, 05:09 PM         #35
TheCypher 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.. I jus can't take this album seriously..

14 years ago '04        #36
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,668 | Props total: 1700 1700
 mattybluntzzz said
i cant even bring myself to listen to it cmon now dudes a fu*king wrestler even if it is tight he probably didnt write i had to double take when i see john cena is he serious?? stick to wrestling
Half of these rappers don't write their own lyrics so whats your point. Dr.Dre doesn't write most of his lyrics but doesn't he put out hot albums? Yeah thats what I thought.

05-07-2005, 06:22 PM         #37
Deputy Dankz! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cena spit that fire here I must say.

05-07-2005, 07:56 PM         #38
ThaRedALBUM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said
Pretty much every high profile wrestler has writers. It's not too far fetched for them to hire a ghostwriter. And the cd is ok, nothin more nothin less.
i know they have some writers when it comes to his in ring " freestyles " but on this album i believe he wrote his own sh*t, maybe the only person that might have helped with any at all would have been his parnter Trademarc.. some songs i aint feelin but over so far what i heard is pretty good

05-08-2005, 01:27 PM         #39
MusiqBeast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rate this album a 2.5 out of 5.
There is only about 3 tracks i felt to play again.
The boy can rap but its a pretty average album.

05-08-2005, 04:40 PM         #40
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is a 4, most n*ggas who voted here haven't even listen to the album, they just hating n*ggas who think they are better then cena, sad thing is cena harder then these ignoramus type n*ggas.

14 years ago '05        #41
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,829 | Props total: 218 218
Beats where fire he can rap aswell i get it 5

05-08-2005, 06:37 PM         #42
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hext5 said
damn, what are u a john cena groupie, ur defending him to strong homie!

this guy realeasing a CD is as stupid as.........lets say............Macho Man Releasing a rap CD

Who Remembers this

[pic - click to view]

:eek: this man went on BETs 106 & park :eek:
yeah but macho mans was like a gimmiky joke cd. cena is taking his cd very seriously and keeping it away from his wwe gimmick he is a good rapper jus some people are biased because they dont like wrestling so they a*sume hes bad.
The production on the album is 5/5 and the rappin yeah is only a 3/5 but overrall the album is better than encore and the massacre and is better than most rappers albums this year. dont hate on the guy because hes a wrestler and you dont like wrestling its like saying singers shouldnt be actors e.g. cher was a singer then she acted and won many awards if you didnt like chers music then what makes you think you'd hate her acting.

Sorry for the lame cher comparison couldn't think of any good examples off the top of my head

05-10-2005, 05:00 PM         #43
jfive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My brother walked in when I was playing the album and he thought it was an LL track. Guess that's saying something.

05-10-2005, 05:18 PM         #44
theone2g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said
Damn playa u taking this sh*t personal or something you must be a JBL fan I'll give it a 4
LOLZ...damn cant believe ppl hatin on this dude,....decent album, way impressive considering wat he does professionally

14 years ago '04        #45
kakoden 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 53 53
 kc10785 said
I gave this cd 3.5 the production is good and raps are ok.But for all the people that rated this and didn't even listen to the cd is dumb as fu*k.I bet if ur favorite artist put out a cd and a bunch of people trash that cd without even hearing it u will be lil bit mad at that.Im not say john cena is my favorite but i do respect good music and hate to say he put out a good cd even though he's a wrestler.Just because he is a wrestler now doesn't mean that he didn't use to rap b4 that or do it on the side.

Shaq went platinum and he suck show respect to a good cd
LMAO @ shaq went platinum

14 years ago '05        #46
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$25,783 | Props total: 8668 8668
I want this album.

05-11-2005, 08:03 AM         #47
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE. OR YOU CAN GO WWE.COM THEY LET YOU DOWNLOAD IT ALSO.

btw anybody the early numbers on this cd sales yet?.

05-12-2005, 05:20 AM         #48
Karl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shocking it was nice album actaully i'd rather listen to it then sum more experienced rappers lol i give it a 4 due to how much it suprised me.

14 years ago '05        #49
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
i though it was pretty goood

14 years ago '05        #50
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,157 | Props total: 6860 6860
i think vanilla ice,mcho man and this guy should collab,,,

no comment

Home      

most viewed right now
+92online now  97
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
223 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+77online now  41
Image(s) inside Judge basically tells the jury to go phuck themselves while denying a ..
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  33
Video inside Feb 17 - Kamala Harris getting backlash from the black community again ..
131 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  22
GQ Casanova: Casanova 2x is a fraud & I beat up Tax Stone in Prison
71 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy