Jul 26 - YouTube issues warning against Alex Jones' channel, removes four of his videos

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

8 months ago '15        #1
1624 page views
60 comments

BrotherMan 318 heat pts318
space
space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 19790 19790
Jul 26 - YouTube issues warning against Alex Jones' channel, removes four of his videos

YouTube issues warning against Alex Jones' channel, removes four of his videos

YouTube issued a strike against controversial conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' channel, and removed four of his videos from the site.

Jones claimed the videos concerned were "critical of liberalism," and linked to a statement on his website, InfoWars, which displays the videos that were removed.

YouTube did not comment directly on the warning against Jones, or the removal of his videos, but highlighted its content guidelines concerning the endangerment of children and hate speech.

"We have long standing policies against child endangerment and hate speech," a spokesperson for YouTube said in an emailed statement. "We apply our policies consistently according to the content in the videos, regardless of the speaker or the channel. We also have a clear three strikes policy and we terminate channels when they receive three strikes in three months."

In one of the removed clips, entitled "How to Prevent Liberalism — A Public Service Announcement," a man can be seen briefly choking and shoving a child to the ground. Two others criticize Islam and the migration of Muslims to Europe.

As a result of the strike, Jones' YouTube channel will be unable to live stream for 90 days.

YouTube operates on a "three strikes and you're out policy." If an account is given a second strike within three months of receiving the first, it is unable to post videos for two weeks. Video makers who receive a third strike within a three-month period are banned.

Earlier this week, the controversial online personality, a supporter of President Donald Trump, appeared to threaten Special Counsel Robert Mueller, claiming that the former FBI chief covered up s*x crimes. Jones called Mueller a "monster" and "a demon I will take down." In response to backlash over the comments, Jones called the controversy a "mainstream media hoax."

The strike against Jones by YouTube highlights yet another example in the ongoing battle for online content platforms to deal with misinformation being shared by users.

Multiple tech giants have been criticized over how they handle politically-charged content. On the one hand, right-wing commentators say platforms like Facebook and YouTube suppress and censor conservative viewpoints, while mostly left-leaning critics have lambasted tech firms for not doing enough to tackle the spread of fake news and other misinformation.

The use of personal data and algorithms to target consumers with tailored content has also proved to be a sticking point for many, especially when it comes to politics. Facebook, for example, has been embroiled in scandal over how it let a developer share the data of 87 million people with controversial analytics firm Cambridge Analytica — one which seems to have had a palpable effect on the firm's revenues.

It is feared that the prevalence of misinformation online and the way it was fed to consumers played a role in the outcome of both the 2016 presidential election and the U.K. Brexit referendum.

Meanwhile, YouTube owner Google was hit with a $5 billion antitrust fine from the European Union last week over the alleged abuse of the dominance of its Android mobile operating system. Alphabet, Google's parent company, reported better-than-expected earnings earlier this week, despite the fine. But concerns linger over how the EU's order that Google unbundle its apps from Android might affect the company's business in the long term.

visit this link https://www.cnbc.com/2018 .. ur-videos.html

Deserves to be banned for life from every social media platform image

Last edited by BrotherMan; 07-26-2018 at 05:58 PM..

60 comments for "Jul 26 - YouTube issues warning against Alex Jones' channel, removes four of his videos"

8 months ago '07        #2
timdog 1107 heat pts1107
space
space
$37,571 | Props total: 29481 29481
I guess the deep state after Alex too.

8 months ago '12        #3
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,663 | Props total: 48163 48163
 Opulence said
And people really doubt that the leftists are seeking social control. Those who support the left think that this is cool but they'll get a wakeup call when the tables turn on them.
No dumbass this is tables turning on you. We been telling you if it could happen to us, it's going to happen to you. You were so sure that privilege shield would last forever and now the institutions you built and used as weapons are turning on you.

fu*k Alex Jones and that pedo juice called "Child Ease" he has for sale on his corny site.

They took his wife and kids first, now they tryna take his livelihood. I seen this movie before in my community, you thought you would never have to watch.

Get some popcorn

Last edited by OldBusiness; 07-26-2018 at 07:02 PM..

8 months ago '17        #4
Rich130 132 heat pts132
space
space
$3,458 | Props total: 9410 9410
AEX

8 months ago '16        #5
OWPE 94 heat pts94
space
space
$5,860 | Props total: 14598 14598
YouTube should just stop pretending and remove his channel already. They're not fooling anyone

8 months ago '15        #6
Still Numskull 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,549 | Props total: 9566 9566
 OldBusiness said
No dumbass this is tables turning on you. We been telling you if it could happen, it's going to happen to you. You were so sure that privilege shield would last forever and now the institutions you built and used as weapons are turning on you.

fu*k Alex Jones and that pedo juice called "Child Ease" he has for sale on his corny site.

They took his wife and kids first, now they tryna take his livelihood. I seen this movie before in my community, you thought you would never have to watch.

Get some popcorn

Serious question, I'm not Alex Jones fan. Actually other than 2-3 min clips that may pop up of his.. I've only seen Alex Jones on Joe Rogans 3 hour podcast..

But do u believe his videos should of been forced to take down??

8 months ago '17        #7
Class of 2017 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 8958 8958
You know the most fu*ked up part about all this? You cant even have a conversation about this sh*t with people like Alex Jones because their extreme misconceptions are propped up by complete fallacies and conspiracy theories that are not able to be proven or unproven.

For every point you make they have 10 conspiracy theories why you're wrong.

8 months ago '08        #8
tdnupe3 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,064 | Props total: 27712 27712
 Class of 2017 said
You know the most fu*ked up part about all this? You cant even have a conversation about this sh*t with people like Alex Jones because their extreme misconceptions are propped up by complete fallacies and conspiracy theories that are not able to be proven or unproven.

For every point you make they have 10 conspiracy theories why you're wrong.

That's how those flat earth retards are.

8 months ago '07        #9
yolaboy 188 heat pts188
space
space
$5,494 | Props total: 11118 11118
 OWPE said
YouTube should just stop pretending and remove his channel already. They're not fooling anyone
you should just stop pretending and put your account on the line already. you're not fooling anyone...

8 months ago '12        #10
space
space
 Still Numskull said
Serious question, I'm not Alex Jones fan. Actually other than 2-3 min clips that may pop up of his.. I've only seen Alex Jones on Joe Rogans 3 hour podcast..

But do u believe his videos should of been forced to take down??
YouTube is a privately owned entity who gets to set the rules. If Alex owned his own platform/site and the government took it down then I'd say its fu*ked up.

But you put work on their block, they set the rules, and if you break them then they have the right to show you the door.

With the following he has I'm surprised he hasn't just built his own and funnel all those followers to his own...with as much as he talks about our freedoms being taken away and sh*t, it doesn't look like the guys seeking much freedom for himself in that regard.

YouTube is not something any of us are entitled too. It's a site, owned by people like any other site on the internet, owned by people. If Ronnie set the rules of boxden I can't break them and not expect a response.

Want it your way without giving a fu*k about the response? Get your own. Its Americs, that's what these freedoms are about

8 months ago '12        #11
space
space
 OWPE said

Or maybe he should stop pretending to be surprised by the reply he gets for his antics. Hes well aware of the ToS. Especially since he was warned before

At this point hes creating controversy. Playing the victim to the fickle crowd, and making bank selling those dumbass items to people like you while yelling about how hes the victim.

The victim is making big money selling you fear, meanwhile you keep telling me you're supposedly winning

The winners aren't scared. They won.

8 months ago '17        #12
509 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,890 | Props total: 13322 13322
 OldBusiness said
No dumbass this is tables turning on you.
took his soul!!!!!

8 months ago '16        #13
OWPE 94 heat pts94
space
space
$5,860 | Props total: 14598 14598
 OldBusiness said
Or maybe he should stop pretending to be surprised by the reply he gets for his antics. Hes well aware of the ToS. Especially since he was warned before

At this point hes creating controversy. Playing the victim to the fickle crowd, and making bank selling those dumbass items to people like you while yelling about how hes the victim.

The victim is making big money selling you fear, meanwhile you keep telling me you're supposedly winning

The winners aren't scared. They won.
The last time YouTube removed his videos, they said he had 2 of 3 strikes, and the next one means he's gone. So what happened? Why haven't they gotten rid of him? He just got 4 more removed and another "warning". YouTube should flex their muscles and delete him for good.

8 months ago '15        #14
space
space
 OldBusiness said
YouTube is a privately owned entity who gets to set the rules. If Alex owned his own platform/site and the government took it down then I'd say its fu*ked up.

But you put work on their block, they set the rules, and if you break them then they have the right to show you the door.

With the following he has I'm surprised he hasn't just built his own and funnel all those followers to his own...with as much as he talks about our freedoms being taken away and sh*t, it doesn't look like the guys seeking much freedom for himself in that regard.

YouTube is not something any of us are entitled too. It's a site, owned by people like any other site on the internet, owned by people. If Ronnie set the rules of boxden I can't break them and not expect a response.

Want it your way without giving a fu*k about the response? Get your own. Its Americs, that's what these freedoms are about
I agree that YouTube makes their rules and u have to follow..

That aside my question remains are his videos that bad it needs to be removed??

Again I've only seen short clips of him and on Rogan He was just drunk lol..

Also if u just YouTube anything he talks about their are dozens of people saying the same thing who's videos stay up, but because he is popular and more people are watching he gets the blame.

8 months ago '12        #15
space
space
 Still Numskull said
I agree that YouTube makes their rules and u have to follow..

That aside my question remains are his videos that bad it needs to be removed??

Again I've only seen short clips of him and on Rogan He was just drunk lol..

Also if u just YouTube anything he talks about their are dozens of people saying the same thing who's videos stay up, but because he is popular and more people are watching he gets the blame.
Nobody remembers everyone who was dressed the same.

And in my opinion, no I dont think his videos are that bad. Hell during his divorce proceedings his lawyer said he was just a character, and a guy looking to sell products.
They kinda come off as comedy to me, and I feel like I'm watching an early 90s WWF wrestler delivering dialogue on politics whenever I watch.

But YouTube sets the policy and if they dont want that particular type of work on their block, they have the right to make adjustments.

Hes harmless and hilarious though.

8 months ago '12        #16
space
space
 OWPE said
The last time YouTube removed his videos, they said he had 2 of 3 strikes, and the next one means he's gone. So what happened? Why haven't they gotten rid of him? He just got 4 more removed and another "warning". YouTube should flex their muscles and delete him for good.

Nope they're going to continue pimping him for as long as he allows them to stay in his pocket. Meanwhile hes going to tell you how hes about freedom.

We got rappers refusing labels for independence at the age of 18.

YouTube is making Alex rich and hes telling yall they are his biggest enemies
YouTube is playing yall just like he is

Buy some Child Ease like you love to do and shut the fu*k up

8 months ago '09        #17
messy marv stan 5200 heat pts5200
space
space
$70,470 | Props total: 114622 114622
 tdnupe3 said
That's how those flat earth retards are.

@ and @ believe every single word the rambling roid rage lunatic says

8 months ago '04        #18
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329
space
space
$10,049 | Props total: 4111 4111
 OWPE said

While we're at it the mods here should ban you and the rest of the trolls too

8 months ago '08        #19
tdnupe3 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,064 | Props total: 27712 27712
 messy marv stan said
@ and @ believe every single word the rambling roid rage lunatic says
It's like the perfect troll because you can't disprove it.

8 months ago '15        #20
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Nobody remembers everyone who was dressed the same.

And in my opinion, no I dont think his videos are that bad. Hell during his divorce proceedings his lawyer said he was just a character, and a guy looking to sell products.
They kinda come off as comedy to me, and I feel like I'm watching an early 90s WWF wrestler delivering dialogue on politics whenever I watch.

But YouTube sets the policy and if they dont want that particular type of work on their block, they have the right to make adjustments.

Hes harmless and hilarious though.
Agreed, I understand YouTube is taking a stane, though I believe it's bullsh*t that they will only take a stance on certain people.. And if u ever get a chance, watch Alex Jones on Joe rogan, he gets drunk as sh*t and u can tell it's just a character

With that being said, Alex Jones is a douchebag, after him claiming Sandy hook shooting was fake. I wrote him off. But there is worse sh*t on YouTube than anything he has said, I just think it's hypocritical

8 months ago '12        #21
space
space
 Still Numskull said
Agreed, I understand YouTube is taking a stane, though I believe it's bullsh*t that they will only take a stance on certain people.. And if u ever get a chance, watch Alex Jones on Joe rogan, he gets drunk as sh*t and u can tell it's just a character

With that being said, Alex Jones is a douchebag, after him claiming Sandy hook shooting was fake. I wrote him off. But there is worse sh*t on YouTube than anything he has said, I just think it's hypocritical
I know people who have banned for less on YouTube and Google+. Hell I'm banned on google+

I agree with you. The Sandy Hook sh*t was mad toxic. The Bohemian Grove sh*t was dope and insightful. Also extremely entertaining in my opinion...and the way he used to confront politicians and the 1 percenters on the street and ask them hard questions was genius.

I think with the political climate, and knowing money is in playing up being a "trump era victim" hes went full blown super far right with it. Hes always been on the right imo...but now playing the fear game to the right has taken over

8 months ago '12        #22
space
space
 Still Numskull said

Really didn't mean to slap. Meant to prop

8 months ago '18        #23
Screwston Born 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 3480 3480
fu*k Alex Jones, they need to remove anyone trying to incite violence and anybody tryna say he's just a "Character" can suck a d*ck.

[video - click to view]

8 months ago '15        #24
space
space
 OldBusiness said
I know people who have banned for less on YouTube and Google+. Hell I'm banned on google+

I agree with you. The Sandy Hook sh*t was mad toxic. The Bohemian Grove sh*t was dope and insightful. Also extremely entertaining in my opinion...and the way he used to confront politicians and the 1 percenters on the street and ask them hard questions was genius.

I think with the political climate, and knowing money is in playing up being a "trump era victim" hes went full blown super far right with it. Hes always been on the right imo...but now playing the fear game to the right has taken over
That bohemian grove sh*t was crazy af..

8 months ago '17        #25
Ifeellikekobe 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,682 | Props total: 33678 33678
That fu*king clown Alex Jones. I get it yall want to believe crazy sh*t. Some of his fans are bored neckbeards, some believe the sh*t is real. Fine. Just leave us real people the DA fu*k ALONE. When a mass shooting happens in America...Its not a conspiracy its fu*king America there are shootings everyday B.

Leave the investigation to real police, dont bother victims families and leave high schools kids alone. Its not that hard. Yall stay in your crazy internet bubble. While the real adults handle real life situations.

Home      

most viewed right now
+46online now  29
Busting big nuts on this Big Butt
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  22
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - Man spikes coworkers’ drinks with LSD to change their ‘negati..
141 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+37online now  19
I let it soak in but "Us" wasn't it.
203 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Paper work of Casanova 2x snitching surfaces