Jul 15 - Trump calls Peter Strzok a "disgrace to our country"

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

8 months ago '05        #1
463 page views
23 comments

phantomnation 3109 heat pts3109
space
space
$11,062 | Props total: 48162 48162
Jul 15 - Trump calls Peter Strzok a "disgrace to our country"

[tweet - click to view]

President Trump says the U.S. relationship with Russia is being "greatly hampered" by the ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, and he called an FBI agent who was removed from the probe over his anti-Trump texts a "disgrace to our country."

"I think we're greatly hampered by this whole witch hunt that's going on in the United States. The Russian witch hunt. The rigged situation," said Mr. Trump in an interview with "CBS Evening News" anchor Jeff Glor at his golf course in Turnberry, Scotland on Saturday.

The remarks come just before his meeting on Monday with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland.

Mr. Trump has repeatedly characterized the Mueller probe as a "witch hunt." On Friday, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein unveiled an indictment naming 12 Russian intelligence officials accused of a conspiracy to break into Democratic computer systems and release stolen emails.

In the interview Saturday, Mr. Trump also criticized embattled FBI agent Peter Strzok as a "disgrace to our country" and the FBI for anti-Trump text messages he exchanged with another FBI official during and after the 2016 campaign while deeply involved in the Clinton email investigation. The president commented on Strzok's fiery testimony on Capitol Hill on Thursday, a day-long lambasting of the agent's alleged bias that Strzok denied had affected his decision making.

"I watch some of the testimony, even though I'm in Europe, of Strzok. And I thought it was a disgrace to our country. I thought it was an absolute disgrace. Where he wants to do things against me before I was even, I guess before I was even the candidate. It was a disgrace. And then he lied about it. And you know, talking about shutting it down and 'we, we.' And he says, 'Oh, I meant the American people' all of a sudden, you know. He came up with excuses," said Mr. Trump.

The president said the Russia probe could potentially impact the U.S.' relationships with other countries as well, calling into question what he characterized as the politicization of the overall investigation.

"I think it's a disgrace what's going on. And then you look how, you know, partisan it is. You look at what's going on where -- and they know, they know that there's no way he can get away from those horrible texts that he wrote. So the other side does. But it's a very partisan thing," he said.

23 comments for "Jul 15 - Trump calls Peter Strzok a "disgrace to our country""

Top 10 most propped recently  8 months ago '05        #2
Tha Boss 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$25,420 | Props total: 50445 50445
Has he spoken out about whites calling the laws on ethnic people yet? sh*t is getting out of control

8 months ago '18        #3
Lord God 74 heat pts74
space
space
$4,450 | Props total: 21810 21810
More telling that he thinks a legitimate investigation into a nefarious foreign govt "hurts relations". That's not strength... that's a weak posture for a person claiming to represent a world power.

Fact is Strzok had every opportunity to make the investigation known prior to the election and didn't. If he was the biased operator R's would have us believe, he failed at it.

8 months ago '18        #4
DUCEDUCE 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 8856 8856
Comrade Trump on his sh*t again.

8 months ago '05        #5
phantomnation 3109 heat pts3109 OP
space
space
$11,062 | Props total: 48162 48162
Peter Strzok is a Patriot. Trump is a traitor. plain and simple.

8 months ago '14        #6
black cobra 864 heat pts864
space
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 77155 77155
Trump probably a Russian spy

8 months ago '17        #7
FukBoiFras 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 7771 7771
Peter Strzok is a piece of trash and clearly biased. Dude should be hung in DC.

If there were a republican version of Peter Strzok while Obama was President, Boxden liberals would lose their minds.

8 months ago '06        #8
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,598 | Props total: 18504 18504
 Fras said

If there were a republican version of Peter Strzok while Obama was President, Boxden liberals would lose their minds.
Holy sh*t You're a troll but I've seen people legit say this sh*t on social media last few days. Republicans literally want someone EXECUTED because they don't like Trump. Jesus Christ, this country has gone insane.

8 months ago '17        #9
Ymmot 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$10,278 | Props total: 24680 24680
 Fras said

Peter Strzok is a republican. You are one stupid bigot, huh?

Also, Strzok was around while Obama was President.

8 months ago '05        #10
Fauby 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 9292 9292
 Lord God said
More telling that he thinks a legitimate investigation into a nefarious foreign govt "hurts relations". That's not strength... that's a weak posture for a person claiming to represent a world power.

Fact is Strzok had every opportunity to make the investigation known prior to the election and didn't. If he was the biased operator R's would have us believe, he failed at it.
If the deep state that trump claims were out to get him and that they control who's president,damn sure he wouldn't be president right now.

And with 191 charges filed already and a ton more coming, this isn't a witch Hunt. Trump needs to keep that same enegry he has against NATO and his allies towards Russia.

Mueller needs to drop a huge indictment soon as trump walks into that meeting with Russia.

8 months ago '18        #11
Ichigo 
space
space
$518 | Props total: 555 555
Please... Just 1

1 time please Gawd !!!

8 months ago '17        #12
Ifeellikekobe 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,657 | Props total: 33576 33576
 Fras said

Found louie gohmert's bx account

8 months ago '04        #13
qutaboi225 55 heat pts55
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 11539 11539
 Fras said

See this is why people don't respect you and think you suck d*ck. EVERY person that works in the FBI has a political view or opinion. It only becomes a problem when that view clearly skews a decision or process. Lastly, when Obama was president EVERY fu*kING BODY hated dude and disrespected him. EVERYBODY. And this was without investigations, personal life scum, and scandals. At this point dude, i really DO think yall or russian trolls or got some serious mental issues. 100 outta 100 "liberals" or Trump haters would rather have Bush 2 as president again than this fu*king idiot. Its not a Repub vs Liberal thing. Dude is just trash.

8 months ago '05        #14
Fauby 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 9292 9292
 qutaboi225 said
See this is why people don't respect you and think you suck d*ck. EVERY person that works in the FBI has a political view or opinion. It only becomes a problem when that view clearly skews a decision or process. Lastly, when Obama was president EVERY fu*kING BODY hated dude and disrespected him. EVERYBODY. And this was without investigations, personal life scum, and scandals. At this point dude, i really DO think yall or russian trolls or got some serious mental issues. 100 outta 100 "liberals" or Trump haters would rather have Bush 2 as president again than this fu*king idiot. Its not a Repub vs Liberal thing. Dude is just trash.
and the funny thing is Peter (Who he said "if their were a republican version of peter" when infact, dude is a Republican and "was out to get a republican"

8 months ago '04        #15
qutaboi225 55 heat pts55
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 11539 11539
 Fauby said
and the funny thing is Peter (Who he said "if their were a republican version of peter" when infact, dude is a Republican and "was out to get a republican"
Dont worry. He's a f*ggot that wont have the balls to give a legitimate answer.

8 months ago '12        #16
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,619 | Props total: 47954 47954
It hurts them so bad that Republicans hate Trump.

Strzok and the girl were both Republicans hoping this guy didnt win the top seat in their party.

Hes calling the guy a disgrace because he, like many other GOPers want a refund on the bullsh*t

8 months ago '17        #17
FukBoiFras 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Ymmot said
Peter Strzok is a republican. You are one stupid bigot, huh?

Also, Strzok was around while Obama was President.
Strzok is a “system” republican. But I guess I meant if he were biased against Obama. Strzok is a f*ggot. If you think otherwise you’re dumber than a box of rocks.

8 months ago '12        #18
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,619 | Props total: 47954 47954
 Fras said
Strzok is a “system” republican. But I guess I meant if he were biased against Obama. Strzok is a f*ggot. If you think otherwise you’re dumber than a box of rocks.
Using decent English, please explain why hes a f*ggot

8 months ago '17        #19
Ymmot 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Fras said
Trump is ruining our democracy. If you think otherwise you're disgrace to this country and also incredibly stupid.

Lol @ system republican. It doesn't get anymore system republican than the guys who got trump into office.

8 months ago '17        #20
FukBoiFras 21 heat pts21
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Using decent English, please explain why hes a f*ggot
You know how I get when I been drinking man.

You know I have a drinking problem. Been drinking since 9am in my moms basement and can’t type for sh*t right now

8 months ago '17        #21
Ymmot 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Fras said
You know how I get when I been drinking man.

You know I have a drinking problem. Been drinking since 9am in my moms basement and can’t type for sh*t right now
If you really have a problem why the fu*k are you on BX and not out seeking help? Don't you have a wife and kids and a father to take care of? Go get some help man, take care of yourself.

8 months ago '17        #22
LostTenets 237 heat pts237
space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 25331 25331
 qutaboi225 said
I'm republican

Trump is a racist f*ggot and trash human

8 months ago '12        #23
LivinProof 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,433 | Props total: 5803 5803
 Fras said

there was........

his name is Peter Strzok

8 months ago '08        #24
tdnupe3 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,003 | Props total: 27545 27545
 LostTenets said
I'm republican

Trump is a racist f*ggot and trash human
I respect that.

Home      

most viewed right now
+26online now  45
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+95online now  40
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
260 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  28
NBA Dwayne Wades son werks the runway better than Tyra Banks
83 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+227online now  11
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”