Jul 13 - Hillary Warned All Of You... But Her emails🙄

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

8 months ago '12        #1
6084 page views
131 comments

Pleasure Boy 1331 heat pts1331
space
space
$10,924 | Props total: 11384 11384
Jul 13 - Hillary Warned All Of You... But Her emails🙄

Slap away image

131 comments for "Jul 13 - Hillary Warned All Of You... But Her emails🙄"

8 months ago '16        #2
BathWaterMelody 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,913 | Props total: 25454 25454
slapped for posting old news

8 months ago '12        #3
Pleasure Boy 1331 heat pts1331 OP
space
space
$10,924 | Props total: 11384 11384
Posting coz Trump is really trying to withdraw US from NATO

8 months ago '08        #4
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$7,841 | Props total: 7779 7779
She was right

8 months ago '16        #5
OWPE 93 heat pts93
space
space
$5,837 | Props total: 14524 14524
Trump was campaigning for President and he said NATO was obsolete. This is nothing new. He's doing what he said he would do. If NATO doesn't match our spending, then there's no point to be in it. We're doing all the work and spending a fortune.

8 months ago '08        #6
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 OWPE said
Trump was campaigning for President and he said NATO was obsolete. This is nothing new. He's doing what he said he would do. If NATO doesn't match our spending, then there's no point to be in it. We're doing all the work and spending a fortune.
Lol at you thinking it’s that simple. You sure we are doing all the work or are we paying for all the work ?

8 months ago '13        #7
J Thrilla 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 12756 12756
 OWPE said
You either believing what Trump says or you are completely misguided. And you probably never served in the military.

You do understand that Putin himself wants NATO disbanded so he can move in on the Baltic region and try to take over?

Trump is only doing Putins bidding and don't even realize that we have Troops overseas. If Trump pulls this off (which I highly doubt) he will put EURCOM and CENTCOM in jeopardy and exposed.

Stop being one dimensional and think about what's keeping America together. Just because we spend as much as China in defense spending, doesn't mean that everyone is not doing their part. It's a collect effort.

8 months ago '12        #8
Di Warlord 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,764 | Props total: 16619 16619
 OWPE said
If NATO doesn't match our spending

why is Trump trying to add 90k troops to the Army? why did they increase the military budget? if I'm upset that x isn't contributing to a group, I'm not gonna increase my payments flawed logic there

8 months ago '06        #9
vinceisallin 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,894 | Props total: 2968 2968
It's funny someone who went to lengths to hide personal business on her private server is concerned with cyber attacks. Everyone won't be mad until they get to read the emails, but since she destroyed it all everyone gives her a pass

If she was an agent or a general she would be fired and have to serve jail time. You don't accidentally avoid a government server, a mistake at her level is inexcusable

8 months ago '12        #10
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,642 | Props total: 48071 48071
Brian Kemp, whose running for Republican office here in Georgia had 6 million Georgians social security numbers leak out of his office cause they all used their own private email servers rather than the state supplied sh

But during the general election he was stumping about her emails

8 months ago '05        #11
fatrenzo 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,322 | Props total: 5259 5259
This was a statement of fact. He campaigned on this. This was for her supporters.

8 months ago '17        #12
LarryFresh 1 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 1599 1599
They cheated Bernie because they wanted to shatter the glass ceiling but look how that turned out.....

8 months ago '17        #13
Naga Sadow 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,106 | Props total: 45962 45962
As much as I can't stand this witch she's 100% correct.

8 months ago '05        #14
danny|M 8 heat pts
space
space
$36,687 | Props total: 3214 3214
 OWPE said
This is an ignorant stance on the situation. First, yes, he's doing what he said he would and NATO isn't the greatest organization ever or really even necessary, but to continue to relay this false information about the spending is a dangerous trend Trump and his followers continue to do.

Trump falsely claimed that the US spends upwards of 90% of the NATO budget at his speech, but this is far from the truth. The US spends closer to 25%. The US isn't doing all of the work and spending a fortune. We spend more than double on our defense budget as the next country, China. We don't need to do that. If we stopped interfering with so many other countries then they wouldn't have so much hate towards us.

There are people that still think people hate and attack the US because of our freedoms.

8 months ago '17        #15
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 5882 5882
all in all the actaully is doing pretty well...they will spin any issuse to make it look bigger than it is..our immigration problem isnt that badd but this is all so we can continue to vote for they agenda...you strip all the homotional bullsh*t and focus on important sh*t that matters to average americans...sh*t aint bad at all...dont let the media control you.

8 months ago '17        #16
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 5882 5882
choosing between trump and hitlery was like asking if I want to be drowned or burned alive.

8 months ago '18        #17
DUCEDUCE 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,114 | Props total: 9025 9025
Well she did win the popular vote. This election showed how flawed our system is. A few red states decided the fate of the nation not the will of the people.

8 months ago '17        #18
CamburyBXGreat 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,190 | Props total: 16170 16170
 DUCEDUCE said
Well she did win the popular vote. This election showed how flawed our system is. A few red states decided the fate of the nation not the will of the people.
Thats not a flawed system...its white supremacy.

8 months ago '08        #19
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 CamburyBXGreat said
Thats not a flawed system...its white supremacy.
And with gerrymandering being shotdown in Supreme Court Dems will need even more of the popular vote to win the midterms.

8 months ago '06        #20
imthatinfamous 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,913 | Props total: 7556 7556
 DUCEDUCE said
my god you are an absolute fu*ken moron

8 months ago '05        #21
phantomnation 3114 heat pts3114
space
space
$11,088 | Props total: 48259 48259

[pic - click to view]

America's misogynism + Cambridge Analytica + Putins NRA + Snowden + Julian a*sange + IRA Troll Factory + DNC hack.

Why would all of these people/entities attack the Clinton Foundation? Because she was an easy target.

When Putin drops the Republican info he stole then what happens to our Democracy?

8 months ago '17        #22
thegreygoose11 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 2091 2091
 Pleasure Boy said

Slap away
OP part of RESIST gang.

1. how is this news
2. @_farmacist is the most troll left-wing account on twitter...41.6K tweets all anti-trump/left-wing nonsense. literally every tweet trump makes, he goes on a tirade for hours

this is your news?! OP get some help bruh

8 months ago '05        #23
phantomnation 3114 heat pts3114
space
space
$11,088 | Props total: 48259 48259

[video - click to view]

8 months ago '05        #24
blackninja 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,223 | Props total: 9725 9725
 OWPE said
 Keno said
Lol at you thinking it’s that simple. You sure we are doing all the work or are we paying for all the work ?
 J Thrilla said
You either believing what Trump says or you are completely misguided. And you probably never served in the military.

You do understand that Putin himself wants NATO disbanded so he can move in on the Baltic region and try to take over?

Trump is only doing Putins bidding and don't even realize that we have Troops overseas. If Trump pulls this off (which I highly doubt) he will put EURCOM and CENTCOM in jeopardy and exposed.

Stop being one dimensional and think about what's keeping America together. Just because we spend as much as China in defense spending, doesn't mean that everyone is not doing their part. It's a collect effort.
And we cannot forget why the US established NATO and that the ONLY time Article 9 was enacted was to protect us during 911. Our NATO allies demanded that they all aid the US WITHOUT having to be called upon.

I have always been a "conservative" and Trump thinks about domestic and foreign politics the waw way I did when I was a child. As I got older, I realized that my views were one dimensional and condemned anyone who is not doing as well as myself. That is NOT the way to be.

Last edited by blackninja; 07-13-2018 at 08:49 AM..

8 months ago '18        #25
DUCEDUCE 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,114 | Props total: 9025 9025
 imthatinfamous said
my god you are an absolute fu*ken moron
f*ggot you getting stalkerish. Stay off the nuts pus*y.

Home      

most viewed right now
-54online now  47
Image(s) inside Ciara files petition to change her son with Future name to Russell Wil..
230 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  45
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
343 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+75online now  24
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside ‘Vegan’ YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
59 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy