squad up!

Black Panther is not a Black movie and promoting witchcraft (Video, not mine)

most viewed right now
Video inside Eminem VS. Diddy
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 months ago '16        #1
1154 page views
41 comments

BossTonMA 16 heat pts16
space
space
$8,504 | Props total: 25245 25245
Black Panther is not a Black movie and promoting witchcraft (Video, not mine)

What yall think?

41 comments for "Black Panther is not a Black movie and promoting witchcraft (Video, not mine)"
 2 months ago '18        #2
Lord God 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 9843 9843
I think givings crabs in a barrel access to the internet only amplifies a problem.

2 months ago '16        #3
BossTonMA 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
 Lord God said
I think givings crabs in a barrel access to the internet only amplifies a problem.
I enjoy opening my mind to other things. Either way, salute brother. This man has an amazing series on the history of religion. 3-4 parts. But either way. Have a good day brother.

2 months ago '04        #4
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,958 | Props total: 7909 7909

2 months ago '17        #5
Ifeellikekobe 73 heat pts73
space
space
$5,507 | Props total: 23672 23672
 Lord God said
Before the internet conspiracy theorist had to have their sh*t together. Some facts. Now these people can just make sh*t up for youtube.

2 months ago '05        #6
lamarowns 
space
space
$2,650 | Props total: 2023 2023
 Lord God said
the same could be said about giving crabs in a barrel a book and calling it the word of god

2 months ago '14        #7
Aries 86 heat pts86
space
space
$10,336 | Props total: 24214 24214
 BossTonMA said
I enjoy opening my mind to other things. Either way, salute brother. This man has an amazing series on the history of religion. 3-4 parts. But either way. Have a good day brother.
You and the man with the channel are religious?

2 months ago '16        #8
space
space
 Aries said
You and the man with the channel are religious?
Nah found it when I was high and fu*k with his videos. They deep, I love history.

2 months ago '18        #9
Gang Sht 371 heat pts371
space
space
$6,004 | Props total: 16111 16111
 BossTonMA said
I bet women look at you in disgust

2 months ago '16        #10
space
space
 Gang Sht said
I bet women look at you in disgust
Nah, lol, I'm good. My wife is a dime and got other options of need be. FOH

2 months ago '17        #11
Lazy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 4717 4717
 BossTonMA said
Nah, lol, I'm good. My wife is a dime and got other options of need be. FOH
Got vids of this dime?

2 months ago '16        #12
space
space
 Lazy said
Got vids of this dime?
After kids, maybe 7.5-8. When I met her she cheerleaders for Umass. But still fine as a mfer. 4 kids later. Lol

2 months ago '05        #13
DaOmega_1 286 heat pts286
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 6166 6166
No.

Just no.

2 months ago '09        #14
UrbanEnterprise 110 heat pts110
space
space
$22,385 | Props total: 23361 23361
Not fair to call it a "black" movie.

It's a superhero movie for all races to enjoy. Still heavily overrated though.

2 months ago '17        #15
lucifershammer 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,393 | Props total: 16181 16181
religious people see the devil in everything

but he does make some minor points

2 months ago '13        #16
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$14,109 | Props total: 21579 21579
Why isn't this in the Wildish section?

2 months ago '17        #17
O1as 222 heat pts222
space
space
$7,661 | Props total: 16332 16332
Wakanda in this hoe

It also promoted Freemasonry.

But its a Disney movie all their films promote magic and freemasonry.

Haters See Wakanda and DIE!, Thanos can get all the smoke!

Defend Wakanda at all cost

2 months ago '05        #18
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,054 | Props total: 4845 4845
 Lord God said
Calling black people crabs in barrel doesn't help either.

2 months ago '05        #19
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
We already know it's not a black movie....

2 months ago '18        #20
Lord God 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 9843 9843
 rashcobar said
Calling black people crabs in barrel doesn't help either.
Because that's why grown men constantly downplay the efforts of others.

2 months ago '05        #21
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Lord God said
Because that's why grown men constantly downplay the efforts of others.
I don't quite understand what you mean.

2 months ago '04        #22
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,290 | Props total: 1193 1193
 UrbanEnterprise said
Not fair to call it a "black" movie.

It's a superhero movie for all races to enjoy. Still heavily overrated though.
99.9% Black cast that broke a bunch of records... Yeah you ca. Call it a black super hero movie and you can say it was rated just right... Foh

2 months ago '05        #23
precys 45 heat pts45
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 6348 6348
 BossTonMA said

This guy is an idiot based off this video lmao I had to stop at 5mins. Egypt isn't even an Afro country for him to even mention it. The irony is that he isn't deep at all and actually super shallow with what he is trying to say. The fact that he is relating "witchcraft" to evil makes me completely take nothing he says seriously. My "religion" is Santeria which is what the Spanish speaking islands basically call voodoo. The stereotype of voodoo/Santeria is that it is evil witchcraft. I can easily say that this guy is trying to push a narrative to k!ll my West African culture. This guy is a fu*king Uncle Tom and if he really did his research on "religions" then he wouldn't be trying to push these false statements. The guy took a lyric about how you may feel when your stuck in a "depressing" state as a sign of the takeover lmaooo I love conspiracy theories but this guy is an idiot. No fu*king duh Canadians and Mexicans don't have the same culture, they're not even the same race lmfao You can't use a "melting pot" like America to make the comparison. That's apples to oranges lmfao But I know regardless of what island I go to in the Caribbean, I'm gonna understand 90% of the culture because regardless if you are Puerto Rican or Jamaican, all Caribbean culture came from West Africa with only slight changes depending on the island you are one. When we are talking about Afro countries in Africa and not the ones with heavy Arab influence, then the similarities are obvious. And yes, Afro Americans have a different culture than Africans. Again, he's just stating the shallow obvious and false narrative of "evil" lmfaoo

O1as said
Wakanda in this hoe

It also promoted Freemasonry.

But its a Disney movie all their films promote magic and freemasonry.

Haters See Wakanda and DIE!, Thanos can get all the smoke!

Defend Wakanda at all cost

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by precys; 07-12-2018 at 09:21 AM..

2 months ago '04        #24
shadow_boxer 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 1068 1068
I like the movie but I know there is an agenda in Hollywood

Last edited by shadow_boxer; 07-12-2018 at 09:25 AM..

2 months ago '16        #25
space
space
 precys said
This guy is an idiot based off this video lmao I had to stop at 5mins. Egypt isn't even an Afro country for him to even mention it. The irony is that he isn't deep at all and actually super shallow with what he is trying to say. The fact that he is relating "witchcraft" to evil makes me completely take nothing he says seriously. My "religion" is Santeria which is what the Spanish speaking islands basically call voodoo. The stereotype of voodoo/Santeria is that it is evil witchcraft. I can easily say that this guy is trying to push a narrative to k!ll my West African culture. This guy is a fu*king Uncle Tom and if he really did his research on "religions" then he wouldn't be trying to push these false statements. The guy took a lyric about how you may feel when your stuck in a "depressing" state as a sign of the takeover lmaooo I love conspiracy theories but this guy is an idiot. No fu*king duh Canadians and Mexicans don't have the same culture, they're not even the same race lmfao You can't use a "melting pot" like America to make the comparison. That's apples to oranges lmfao But I know regardless of what island I go to in the Caribbean, I'm gonna understand 90% of the culture because regardless if you are Puerto Rican or Jamaican, all Caribbean culture came from West Africa with only slight changes depending on the island you are one. When we are talking about Afro countries in Africa and not the ones with heavy Arab influence, then the similarities are obvious. And yes, Afro Americans have a different culture than Africans. Again, he's just stating the shallow obvious and false narrative of "evil" lmfaoo

[pic - click to view]

No doubt, I watched a few of his vids. He's pretty deep in his knowledge of things. Is what it is tho, he could be wrong in things. Just thought it was interesting .

2 months ago '10        #26
The Insomniac 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 1350 1350
The internet exposes idiots everyday

OP is the latest if he believes this clown

2 months ago '05        #27
precys 45 heat pts45
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 6348 6348
 BossTonMA said
No doubt, I watched a few of his vids. He's pretty deep in his knowledge of things. Is what it is tho, he could be wrong in things. Just thought it was interesting .

I feel you. He might have some knowledge about the generic religions that focus on Jesus, God, etc but he knows nothing of African culture to even have an opinion. He is basing his opinion off Eastern European religions that was brought over to America and drilled into Americans heads as the truth. While African and Hindi religions don't have that same concept. The only place in the Western Hemisphere that believes in African and Hindi religion is in the Caribbean also, the only place that still holds on tight to the culture that was brought over form our ancestors. So, since it is different and he is American (regardless if he is black) he thinks he is correct on everything he was taught and belittling something that he has no knowledge about just because it doesn't go with his thought of what a religion is. I'm sure he really believes there is a God and Heaven waiting for you once you pass away.

If you really wanna understand a bit more, you can watch this video and you can see the relation of how this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Unless, you are super religious then don't bother because you know there's no changing some people's mind when it comes to religions lmfao

[video - click to view]

The American Stereotype

[video - click to view]

Puerto Rican culture Looks very African influenced...... but but but.... This guy needs to STFU lmfao

[video - click to view]

Last edited by precys; 07-12-2018 at 09:48 AM..

2 months ago '15        #28
SeraphKin 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 28390 28390
 precys said
I feel you. He might have some knowledge about the generic religions that focus on Jesus, God, etc but he knows nothing of African culture to even have an opinion. He is basing his opinion off Eastern European religions that was brought over to America and drilled into Americans heads as the truth. While African and Hindi religions don't have that same concept. The only place in the Western Hemisphere that believes in African and Hindi religion is in the Caribbean also, the only place that still holds on tight to the culture that was brought over form our ancestors. So, since it is different and he is American (regardless if he is black) he thinks he is correct on everything he was taught and belittling something that he has no knowledge about just because it doesn't go with his thought of what a religion is. I'm sure he really believes there is a God and Heaven waiting for you once you pass away.

If you really wanna understand a bit more, you can watch this video and you can see the relation of how this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Unless, you are super religious then don't bother because you know there's no changing some people's mind when it comes to religions lmfao

The American Stereotype

Puerto Rican culture Looks very African influenced...... but but but.... This guy needs to STFU lmfao
My wife Dominican, I was very sad nobody in her family practiced Santeria. I need firsthand knowledge.

2 months ago '17        #29
Petieparker 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 5111 5111
OP I slapped you for believing in this **** piece of sh*t fu*k.

2 months ago '17        #30
YAYO101 
space
space
$3,320 | Props total: 8681 8681
Some people hate that this movie was as successful as it was

with the success of this movie comes a lot of dumb a.ss casual comic book superhero fans who don't know sh*t about sh*t

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  31
45 comments
top in thotties
top in section
online now  21
237 comments
top in hiphop
top in section
online now  26
46 comments
top in wild'ish

most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Jada Pinkett Smiths boyfriend posts long love letter to her on Instagram
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
YelaWolf-Shade (Machine Gun Kelly Diss)
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside This spider man game is the greatest game in history
127 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Is It CLOSE CURTAIN For DRAKE??? They Found The PEDOFILE RECEIPT W/ 14..
376 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Woman exposes rapper, Kid Buu being a 30 year old criminal
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Photographer Austin Mann Shares First Photos Captured With iPhone XS
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Twitter Going In on Pedo Drake and his "Grooming" of Young Girls! Ped..
335 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Sep 18 - Donald Trump is the dumbest president of all time
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy